XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Pic & Movie Post
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Maya Simone

  1. #1
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default Maya Simone

    Photos of Maya Simone in this thread, please feel free to post or comment

    Maya Simone, Nopi chic

    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default



    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : hell
    Posts : 1,496

    Thumbs down

    HI CARRIE!
    EvnMorRude is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Master of Facts
    Sexual orientation : Straight Distant Lover's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : XNXX
    Posts : 29,312

    Default

    Maya,

    I'm glad you're still here.
    Distant Lover is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : nighttouch's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Posts : 139

    Default Maya Simone

    What can you say but OHHHHHH BABY!
    nighttouch is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : pornversion's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : Compton, CA
    Posts : 2,043

    Default

    pornversion is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Lover View Post
    Maya,

    I'm glad you're still here.
    Thank you, DL! I am still trying to find out why Carrie was banned.

    Here is a pic in memory of Carrie, she will certainly be missed by many. She came here in August 2011 and took over the Carrie Joslin account. On June 6, 2012 she was banned for an unknown reason.

    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : nighttouch's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Posts : 139

    Default More Maya

    Here are a few more
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nighttouch is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nighttouch View Post
    What can you say but OHHHHHH BABY!
    Thank you nighttouch! Pleasure to meet you!
    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by nighttouch View Post
    Here are a few more
    Thank you for posting, I love the 24 Mainstreet photos!
    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Master of Facts
    Sexual orientation : Straight Distant Lover's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : XNXX
    Posts : 29,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipina View Post
    Thank you, DL! I am still trying to find out why Carrie was banned.

    Here is a pic in memory of Carrie, she will certainly be missed by many. She came here in August 2011 and took over the Carrie Joslin account. On June 6, 2012 she was banned for an unknown reason.

    Thank you for that photo. I added it to my collection.
    Distant Lover is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : ironside2011's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2012
    Location : palm springs california
    Age : 22
    Posts : 2,522

    Default !

    She's really hot! However,the cock in one of those pics threw my kind of.
    ironside2011 is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironside2011 View Post
    She's really hot! However,the cock in one of those pics threw my kind of.
    Maya Simone is no tranny, see for yourself. No cock!

    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : pornversion's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : Compton, CA
    Posts : 2,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipina View Post
    Maya Simone is no tranny, see for yourself. No cock!

    Cleaning up the streets of XNXX since February 21st, 2012.

    FAKE USERS

    pornversion is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : nighttouch's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Posts : 139

    Default seriously? someone thinks this gal is TG?

    someone has to put down the pipe. I see no optional equipment om Maya in these photos
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nighttouch is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by nighttouch View Post
    someone has to put down the pipe. I see no optional equipment om Maya in these photos


    +10
    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : ironside2011's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2012
    Location : palm springs california
    Age : 22
    Posts : 2,522

    Default !

    Ok if say she's all woman then what's between her legs here in the 3rd pic of her in the black dress?? And no I don't smoke drugs of any sort
    ironside2011 is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation : N/D budoAnderfrogle's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Location : concord,nc.
    Age : 49
    Posts : 91

    Default 3rd photo

    3rd photo is not her look at elbows no star tattoo, more lines on face do to being out in sun longer etc... someone yanking your chain and not in a friendly Sunday afternoon kind of way.
    budoAnderfrogle is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironside2011 View Post
    Ok if say she's all woman then what's between her legs here in the 3rd pic of her in the black dress?? And no I don't smoke drugs of any sort
    Pornversion is being a troll. That isn't Maya Simone in the black dress. Just like budoAnderfrogle said, there are no tats on the elbows which is the most obvious thing.
    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : ironside2011's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2012
    Location : palm springs california
    Age : 22
    Posts : 2,522

    Red face 0

    Yeah your right! Sorry bout didn't mean to fly off the handle like that.
    ironside2011 is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ironside2011 View Post
    Yeah your right! Sorry bout didn't mean to fly off the handle like that.
    No problem! Thank you for stopping by!
    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipina View Post
    Thank you, DL! I am still trying to find out why Carrie was banned.

    Here is a pic in memory of Carrie, she will certainly be missed by many. She came here in August 2011 and took over the Carrie Joslin account. On June 6, 2012 she was banned for an unknown reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipina View Post
    The latest person using the Carrie Joslin account was a female. This person did not create the Carrie Joslin account in January 2011 when it was initially created. The women who was last using the account did not come to XNXX until August 2011 and didn't start posting until after that.


    It is true that a group of people created the account and had created others previously for marketing purposes. The Carrie Joslin account was used by 4 people previously according to the most recent CJ and one of those people is the reason for the account being banned. They posted something that violated the rules.


    CJ said to say that she will not be coming back to XNXX, but in her words ,"wishes you all the very best". She also told me that XNXX is too time consuming sometimes and that with her current job and her daughter's needs that she feels it is best to use this event as an opportunity to move on.
    Update about Carrie's banning.
    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 278

    Default

    Fuck of Carrie , you're banned.
    Filipina FAKE
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=35228&page=194
    WhosEggRover is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Maya Simone, 24 Main Street

    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default Maya Simone

    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Master of Facts
    Sexual orientation : Straight Distant Lover's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : XNXX
    Posts : 29,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosEggRover View Post
    Fuck of Carrie , you're banned.
    Filipina FAKE
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=35228&page=194
    You're the one who should have been banned.
    Distant Lover is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Location : hell
    Posts : 1,496

    Thumbs down

    THIS IS A PIC POSTED BY FILIPINA'S BANNED FRIEND, CARRIE JOSLIN. FILIPINA SUPPORTED THIS PIC. SHE IS ALSO FAKE. HI CARRIE!
    EvnMorRude is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default Maya Simone

    Maya Simone, Nopi Chic

    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Old Tool's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2006
    Location : West Coast
    Posts : 9,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipina View Post
    Photos of Maya Simone in this thread, please feel free to post or comment

    Maya Simone, Nopi chic
    Are you claiming to be Maya Simone?
    ~ If you don't like the news, go out and make some of your own. ~
    Old Tool is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : nighttouch's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Posts : 139

    Default Maya Simone

    When I think of Maya and the original thread poster........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nighttouch is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Maya Simone, 24 Main Street in 2008

    Last edited by Filipina; 06-09-2012 at 01:07 AM.
    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Maya Simone, 24 Main Street 2008

    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Tool View Post
    Are you claiming to be Maya Simone?
    Yep , you know , the same Maya Simone who posed for the double verification pic with her best pornstar buddy CJ.

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...15#post4891015
    WhosEggRover is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosEggRover View Post
    Yep , you know , the same Maya Simone who posed for the double verification pic with her best pornstar buddy CJ.

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...15#post4891015
    I didn't pose for that, shit for brains. Carrie made it to fuck with you because you are a cowardly troll hiding behind a sock. You are also a pussy and an insignificant little piece of shit.

    Last edited by Filipina; 06-09-2012 at 03:15 AM.
    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : pornversion's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : Compton, CA
    Posts : 2,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Filipina View Post
    I didn't pose for that, shit for brains. Carrie made it to fuck with you because you are a cowardly troll hiding behind a sock. You are also a pussy and an insignificant little piece of shit.

    pornversion is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Maya Simone, Import Icons





    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Carrie Joslin, Red hair



    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 278

    Default

    That's a bit naughty isn't it Filipina (or is it CJ /Bill) posting a picture "Carrie Joslin, Red hair" of Miss Babelfish that's hosted at Carrie's site

    The Whois record for "carrie" points to one of Bill's domains with the website title "SPECIAL NEEDS SUPPORT CENTER".

    What is the fascination in the Carrie Joslin stable of linking porn with children ?
    Last edited by ejls; 06-10-2012 at 02:37 AM. Reason: All links removed
    WhosEggRover is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default

    Maya Simone, 24 Main Street



    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : Socal
    Posts : 280

    Default carrie joslin photos

    Carrie Joslin, favorite

    Filipina is offline Reply With Quote

Tags

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off