XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sex Stories
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 2 of 3 << First 123 Last
  1. #51
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Really Eric, you spent a week thinking up that feeble point-by-point riposte??

    You do have a problem here in xnxx, that's what you started off complaining about in this thread. You had a pedo story deleted and you keep flouncing off saying you won't come back and then you do.

    The point is that your stories present the undeveloped prepubescent child as a legitimate, enjoyable sex partner for adult men.

    So your other story was deleted.

    Even in this story, anybody else writing sex with a teenage schoolgirl would go on and on about her physical charms, but you carefully avoid them. Anyone else would be positively keen to say she was only 15 or whatever but that's too developed for you.

    So as I say it shines a light on you Eric.

    And obviously you are totally deceitful, as paedophiles have to be. I'm not going to get drawn into denying your various smears, but I will point out that, yet again, you are misrepresenting my first little story about me and my music teacher. I was not 'almost molested'. He sat me on his lap for half a minute and gave me the impression he wanted to kiss me. It was, as I said, a non-event at the time and I remember it mainly for other adults' reactions. But when he told me to get on his lap I just did. It demonstrates how prepubescent children are so very easily controlled by adults.

    And, however affectionately and engagingly you may write about them, for people like you that is obviously their appeal.

    For everybody else though, their shapeless little bodies are NOT sexy, and you shouldn't be using fiction to say otherwise.

    So, although as your disreputable ally says this site's policies aren't at all consistent, it's not allowed.
    No, I spent about five minutes thinking up that response.
    Believe it or not I have other things to do.
    It sure is a good thing that nobody has a problem with THIS story, or you might really hit me with the vitriol.
    Calling me a pedophile a million times still won't make it true.
    You might as well call me a purple people eater, that's how ridiculous it sounds to me, and if you really believe I'm a pedophile why would you want to repeatedly tell me how easy it is to seduce little girls?
    That's just twisted, and it says a lot more about you than it does about me.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #52
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Eric you write paedophile stories, that is your problem. What kind of man does that?

    You can keep trying to shift the discussion onto me but you only reveal yourself as dishonest and controlling.

    Write about girls who have tits or say they're 13 at least and you can post them here, what's the difficulty?

    The difficulty is that you can't, it seems.

    Can't write 13+ and can't stay away. So...
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #53
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Eric you write paedophile stories, that is your problem. What kind of man does that?

    You can keep trying to shift the discussion onto me but you only reveal yourself as dishonest and controlling.

    Write about girls who have tits or say they're 13 at least and you can post them here, what's the difficulty?

    The difficulty is that you can't, it seems.

    Can't write 13+ and can't stay away. So...
    No, I write stories for grown women who like to pretend they are little girls, and the men who love them.
    That's why the "little girls" in my stories are so emotionally sophisticated.
    If you don't believe that then go ahead, and call me a liar, and a pedophile, again, and I'll get a good laugh at how completely mistaken you are, again.

    I have other places to post my stories so no longer providing free content to this site is not something I'm really losing any sleep over.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #54
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Eric, just don't bother with that transparent lie again.

    You're not writing roleplay with a partner, you're publishing stories.

    Stories that don't reference any grown women but simply depict prepubescent girls as legitimate sex partners for adult men.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #55
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Eric, just don't bother with that transparent lie again.

    You're not writing roleplay with a partner, you're publishing stories.

    Stories that don't reference any grown women but simply depict prepubescent girls as legitimate sex partners for adult men.
    I haven't told any lies, transparent, or otherwise, and as far as writing stories, I know I write stories, I just said that I write stories.
    In fact my exact words were...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    ...I write stories for grown women who like to pretend they are little girls, and the men who love them.
    So I just have one question.
    Why is it that your story of kidnapping, and forced sexual acts can be based on role play, but my sweet, romantic story of consensual sex can't be?
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #56
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Eric this is Christmas Day! Seriously, what are you like???

    You PUBLISH the stories. PUB LISH. you don't send them privately to these hypothetical women. You publish them just like the rest of us and so they may be pernicious and in the case of the one that was deleted the mods decided it was against the pedo stories rule. There's no evidence these women exist and if they did they wouldn't mean you don't publish the stories for everyone to read and don't love it when somebody - anybody -gives one a positive comment.

    My story is within the rules. Anyway it's a sweet girlie adventure story in which rapists tend to get killed. Check out the others in my sig: in one of them girls get tied up and tortured and raped over and over OMG. But does the story present that as a good thing? Well depending on my partner the perps might be about to be castrated . One's been killed already. Treatment makes a difference.

    Because your girls are undeveloped children the sweetness of your stories IS THE PROBLEM. Work it out Eric, seriously.
    Love and Death in Miami - roleplay story with Hornycountryboy: two women meet in the Miami underworld
    Girls In Trouble - girl-power adventure story
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #57
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Eric this is Christmas Day! Seriously, what are you like???
    What does that even mean?
    That's the day when I had some time on my hands, and felt like responding.
    Considering that you replied to me on the same day, whatever you think it says about me must apply to you as well, so there you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    You PUBLISH the stories. PUB LISH. you don't send them privately to these hypothetical women.
    Contrary to what you seem to think I don't know all of these women personally, and new ones are always coming along.
    In fact I've gotten two PMs in the last week from women telling me how "sweet, and romantic" they thought my stories were
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    You publish them just like the rest of us and so they may be pernicious and in the case of the one that was deleted the mods decided it was against the pedo stories rule.
    This is not that story, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    There's no evidence these women exist and if they did they wouldn't mean you don't publish the stories for everyone to read and don't love it when somebody - anybody -gives one a positive comment.
    It's statements like this that make it hard for me to take you seriously.
    Your refusal to look at, and honestly weigh the evidence is not equal to it's non-existence, and just because I have a target audience doesn't mean that I'm against anybody else reading them.

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    My story is within the rules. Anyway it's a sweet girlie adventure story in which rapists tend to get killed. Check out the others in my sig: in one of them girls get tied up and tortured and raped over and over OMG. But does the story present that as a good thing? Well depending on my partner the perps might be about to be castrated . One's been killed already. Treatment makes a difference.
    Oh, so if the perpetrators are tortured, and/or killed that makes it okay? lol
    It's all just more violence, and force, which is what rapists really get off on, not sweet, loving relationships.
    So if anybody's stories are "pernicious", yours are.

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Because your girls are undeveloped children the sweetness of your stories IS THE PROBLEM. Work it out Eric, seriously.
    Wikipedia says this, in part, about age play...
    The main divide in ageplay is between "Bigs," those that portray adults; and "littles," those that portray the dependent, often child-like role.
    These roles are often ordinarily found in typical family life. For example, roleplaying a "teacher/student", "daddy/daughter", "mother/son", "uncle/nephew", "daddy/son", "mother/daughter", "coach/player", or "doctor/patient" theme is often common. "Bigs" are often called caregivers, when their actions are caring or nurturing toward the partner who is portraying the dependent.

    And...
    Ageplay can enhance power dynamics, and allow a partner to feel more comfortable with their dominance or submission. Often times, sissification of boys is present, in order to add another level of power to the situation.
    Sexual variations may include among other things such as incest play, in which individuals recreate and sexualize roles within a family, and Daddy's girl fetishism in which real or imagined age differences are the basis of the roleplaying and the female is portrayed as the younger partner.
    Ageplay is not pedophilia or related to pedophilia by professional psychologists. Individuals who ageplay are not attracted to children, but instead enjoy portraying children, or enjoy child-like elements typical of children present in adults.


    Now my girlfriend is only just 18, and she had never heard of age play before, but when she read my stories she instantly understood what they were about without my having to explain anything.
    I don't know why you are so hung up on pedophilia, or why you want to think that I'm a pedophile, but it's got nothing to do with me.
    Good luck with that.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #58
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Eric seriously.

    All you have to do to keep your stories on here is say in them somewhere: "the girl is 13+ really".

    But you don't. You write and post a story like any other story, but you present the undeveloped child's body as a legitimately sexual for adult men. The sweeter and more attractive the portrayal, the more pernicious it is.

    This is why I don't fall for your ageplay claim. It's not true, it's a cover. In actual ageplay the players know the real ages, but in your stories the reader is invited to see the girl as prepubescent.

    Then when you misrepresent my stories and posts, and post innuendo about me, and for example claim it's ME who's 'hung up on pedophilia' you make yourself appear generally dishonest and aggressive.

    You are not going to magically score some kind of victory over me Eric, with your hopeless point-scoring ripostes; not because I'm tough or clever or anything but because I'm just going to keep citing the glaring evidence. Your girls are undeveloped. Your lies are obvious lies. It's self-evident that you publish the stories and any phantom 'women' are irrelevant.

    Why are you carrying on with this? Coming back after 6 weeks fighting your lost cause...

    ALL you have to do is give your characters an age of 13+ or tits or pubes and your problem is solved. It's very, very easy to comply with the no-pedo rule.

    It's a pity but it seems you can't. THEREFORE you have to post them somewhere else.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #59
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Eric seriously.

    All you have to do to keep your stories on here is say in them somewhere: "the girl is 13+ really".

    But you don't. You write and post a story like any other story, but you present the undeveloped child's body as a legitimately sexual for adult men. The sweeter and more attractive the portrayal, the more pernicious it is.

    This is why I don't fall for your ageplay claim. It's not true, it's a cover. In actual ageplay the players know the real ages, but in your stories the reader is invited to see the girl as prepubescent.

    Then when you misrepresent my stories and posts, and post innuendo about me, and for example claim it's ME who's 'hung up on pedophilia' you make yourself appear generally dishonest and aggressive.

    You are not going to magically score some kind of victory over me Eric, with your hopeless point-scoring ripostes; not because I'm tough or clever or anything but because I'm just going to keep citing the glaring evidence. Your girls are undeveloped. Your lies are obvious lies. It's self-evident that you publish the stories and any phantom 'women' are irrelevant.

    Why are you carrying on with this? Coming back after 6 weeks fighting your lost cause...

    ALL you have to do is give your characters an age of 13+ or tits or pubes and your problem is solved. It's very, very easy to comply with the no-pedo rule.

    It's a pity but it seems you can't. THEREFORE you have to post them somewhere else.
    Well at least you did get one thing right, the participants do know what age they are, but I have no idea what the actual age of a person reading it might be.
    I don't mention the men's ages either, or give any physical description of them for that matter, and so they can be any size, shape or age the reader decides.
    For that matter I give very minimal descriptions of the girls, no hair, or eye color, so that any woman reading it can pretend it's her if she so desires.
    Any reasonably intelligent person understands how fantasy works.
    Since in this story they have sex with their clothes on there was no real reason to metion her breasts.
    She could have perky little B cups, or she could have big old double D's, I left that up to the reader so if you see her as flat chested that's your choice, I didn't say that.
    I'm sorry that you don't have the intellectual capacity to deal with ambiguity, but that's not really my problem.

    This is obviously much more important to you than it is to me since you seemingly can't wait to respond every time I post so I have to ask, why do you keep responding?
    I know I'm not a pedophile, and I know I'm into age play.
    My fans know it, and my girlfriend knows it, and how, so who do you think you're going to convince?

    It seems to me that the biggest difference between you, and I is that I don't assume that you are a kidnapping rapist, or even a castrating murderess, just because you wrote about it, but if you honestly believe that a fictional story has any bearing, or influence on how people behave in real life shouldn't you reexamine what you are writing.
    Personally I don't believe that because I know that no story would even induce me to behave outside of the parameters of what I consider ethically acceptable, and call me crazy, but I give other people the credit of believing that they feel the same way.

    And now I think I've pretty much said all I have to say on the subject.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #60
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Ah so this is the end of the line Eric? Thank goodness! I have this slight deja vu feeling, but time will tell .

    So lemme see. Now it's not ageplay about a prepubescent child but instead the character is not undeveloped after all? She could have tits but in your SEX story you don't happen to mention them? They could be DD cups and daddy/teacher/authority figure fucks her without noticing??

    In the story that was deleted you called her 'little' 126 times Eric. She had a bald pussy.

    Yes I do keep responding Eric because you keep coming back and fighting and telling lies and whingeing yet not explaining why you can't just mention her tits even without specifying their size.

    You ought to consider whether scattering silly insults into your posts doesn't make it more likely that I'll respond....this is the Internet and you can't physically control girls here, okay? We're not 'little' here. Being aggressive is not necessarily an effective strategy.

    Anyway I'll leave the thread (since you're not gonna post again Eric, apparently) with the question yet again why in your deleted story you couldn't bring yourself to simply give her tits or pubes or even a shaved pussy.

    And the obvious answer: that it's a fantasy about an adult man fucking an undeveloped prepubescent girl, and how great that feels.

    And that if she had tits, it wouldn't be sexy for you.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #61
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Ah so this is the end of the line Eric? Thank goodness! I have this slight deja vu feeling, but time will tell .

    So lemme see. Now it's not ageplay about a prepubescent child but instead the character is not undeveloped after all? She could have tits but in your SEX story you don't happen to mention them? They could be DD cups and daddy/teacher/authority figure fucks her without noticing??

    In the story that was deleted you called her 'little' 126 times Eric. She had a bald pussy.

    Yes I do keep responding Eric because you keep coming back and fighting and telling lies and whingeing yet not explaining why you can't just mention her tits even without specifying their size.

    You ought to consider whether scattering silly insults into your posts doesn't make it more likely that I'll respond....this is the Internet and you can't physically control girls here, okay? We're not 'little' here. Being aggressive is not necessarily an effective strategy.

    Anyway I'll leave the thread (since you're not gonna post again Eric, apparently) with the question yet again why in your deleted story you couldn't bring yourself to simply give her tits or pubes or even a shaved pussy.

    And the obvious answer: that it's a fantasy about an adult man fucking an undeveloped prepubescent girl, and how great that feels.

    And that if she had tits, it wouldn't be sexy for you.
    OMG, are you stupid or something?
    This is not the same story, and if you wanted to talk about that story then maybe you shouldn't have reported it, but you did, and it's gone.
    But as long as you mentioned it, are you aware that that word "little" is what age players use to designate the one who plays young?
    And most of my uses of it have nothing to do with body size.
    I mean literally my first two uses are, "Amber was more than a little nervous..." and "She let out a little squealing gasp..." and the third use is, "...her little honey hole." Now I ask you, do you think that any woman, or man for that matter, would find it erotic if I described her "honey hole" as big, and gaping?
    If this story is so bad then why haven't you reported it?
    And if you have, then why haven't the mods removed it?
    Could it be that the mods can read, and know that this is a totally different story?
    Could be, could be
    .
    But you didn't answer the question, no surprise there I suppose, who do you think you're going to convince?
    I really don't expect you to answer any of my questions at this point because answering rational questions is clearly not your style, but I know that you'll probably respond to this within 12 hours, if even that long.
    I respond when, and/or if I feel like it, but you must respond, you're compelled to respond, I compel you.
    LOL, dance puppet, dance!
    Hey, why don't you go on another tear about how I don't control you.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #62
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Ah yes Eric everyone can see how you're in control lol. And anyone who cares can see you kicked this off in this thread by using it to whinge about the pedo story being deleted.

    And that even in this one you couldn't bear for the girl to have tits...
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #63
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Ah yes Eric everyone can see how you're in control lol. And anyone who cares can see you kicked this off in this thread by using it to whinge about the pedo story being deleted.

    And that even in this one you couldn't bear for the girl to have tits...
    I knew it!
    You couldn't even wait half an hour, and you didn't attempt to answer even one of my questions.
    You just repeat the same thing over, and over, and over, etc.
    You're the one picturing her with no tits, can't you even take responsibility for your own imagination?
    Just because it can be seen that way does't mean that it must be, that's all you.

    But please, do go on.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #64
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Oh your questions Eric. You mean am I going to fall for your characteristically dishonest obfuscation as to which story we're talking about?

    No.

    I'm talking about your pedo story that was deleted because the girl daddy fucked was obviously prepubescent. The story you're still whining about, but that you could have on here if only you could bear to give her tits like everyone else does.

    But you can't bear to give her tits.

    And in passing we notice that in this story it's the same thing: no tits or any other sign of development. I guess you just don't have control. This is why paedophilia is an illness Eric.

    And because you keep being dishonest and aggressive with me I am quite likely to stay on your case over it. I do research and I'm on the net all day so get used to it baby . I have like 10 or 20 tabs open and one of them magically tells me when you post, you see .

    But who knows. I might lose interest. Or if you post something especially revealing I might leave it there, as I have done before until you regained your certainty that the last word must be yours.

    And it could be, if it were honest and humble.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #65
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    PM'd you PP, I'll deal with your malice there. I don't do flamewars in threads, it's not nice for everybody else.
    I feel that the string of posts following this one make it clear that you do in fact engage in flaming.
    Big time.

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    You don't think, Eric, that you could have explained to Dizzy that nobody has a problem with THIS story?
    And then you go on, and on about all the problems you have with this story.

    To contradict yourself so blatantly, and then call me a liar is the height of absurdity.
    If you can, please point out the posts where I contradict myself, and thus give you any rational basis for your repeated accusations?
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #66
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    I feel that the string of posts following this one make it clear that you do in fact engage in flaming.
    Big time.

    And then you go on, and on about all the problems you have with this story.

    To contradict yourself so blatantly, and then call me a liar is the height of absurdity.
    If you can, please point out the posts where I contradict myself, and thus give you any rational basis for your repeated accusations?
    No Eric you came into this thread to complain about the other one being deleted. I said why and you immediately told me to fuck off.

    I pointed out that even in this story you can't bring yourself to give Amber any cues of puberty, and that this curious fact shines a light on you, but otherwise I'm talking about the one that was deleted.

    I have never reported this one, in fact I've said what a good story it is.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #67
    Porno Junky Wolf_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Sin City itself, Las Vegas
    Age : 36
    Posts : 292

    Default

    Instead of bitching back on forth at each other, just agree that your opinions differ and stop responding. You're both acting like fools arguing the same points over and over again. If you don't like his stories Gymgirl don't read them. Eric, if you don't like the policies or comments from the readers post on the story site and disallow anonymous comments.

    I apologize if I'm coming across as rude, disrespectful or like an asshole but some of the posts for the arguments are longer than the stories people post. Why do you choose to confront each other when life would be simpler if you simply accepted that neither of you will agree with the other.
    Why do they call it COMMON SENSE if it is so RARE

    Neither Life nor Love are about the destination, they are all about the journey

    My Stories

    XNXX Recommended Writer
    Wolf_Knight is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #68
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Really if it's not fun for you WK you just have to not open the thread. The issue is not that I don't like his stories in any case.

    Eric might eventually do an honest and humble post, but I'm a girl so he's not going to admit to not having control for some time yet, I think. Tho I might lose interest, who knows. Or Eric might post "Sorry gymgirl I shouldn't have been rude" and I'll post "Thank you Eric look forward to your next excellent well-written story with tits" and we'll both live happily ever after lol.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #69
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Knight View Post
    Instead of bitching back on forth at each other, just agree that your opinions differ and stop responding. You're both acting like fools arguing the same points over and over again. If you don't like his stories Gymgirl don't read them. Eric, if you don't like the policies or comments from the readers post on the story site and disallow anonymous comments.

    I apologize if I'm coming across as rude, disrespectful or like an asshole but some of the posts for the arguments are longer than the stories people post. Why do you choose to confront each other when life would be simpler if you simply accepted that neither of you will agree with the other.
    LOL! No, you don't sound like an asshole at all.
    In fact you make a good point, it is kind of silly, but sometimes I get bored, and have some time on my hands, and honestly, at this point I just find it funny the way gymgirl instantly responds every time I post.
    I know I shouldn't find that as amusing as I do, but we are, none of us, perfect.

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    No Eric you came into this thread to complain about the other one being deleted. I said why and you immediately told me to fuck off.

    I pointed out that even in this story you can't bring yourself to give Amber any cues of puberty, and that this curious fact shines a light on you, but otherwise I'm talking about the one that was deleted.

    I have never reported this one, in fact I've said what a good story it is.
    Well I can see that right off the bat we had a severe failure to communicate.
    That wasn't me complaining, that was me apologizing, and explaining to my readers, of which you clearly aren't one, why I won't be posting my stories in the forum any more.
    You're the one the felt you had to justify yourself by acting like my failure to mention breasts in this story was some kind of big deal, and comparing it to a deleted thread.
    You could have just as easily compared it to Becky's after school surprise in which the school girl has big breasts.
    For me that was, and is the only reason I didn't say anything about her tits, to leave it open to the reader.
    Why is that so hard to believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Really if it's not fun for you WK you just have to not open the thread. The issue is not that I don't like his stories in any case.

    Eric might eventually do an honest and humble post, but I'm a girl so he's not going to admit to not having control for some time yet, I think. Tho I might lose interest, who knows. Or Eric might post "Sorry gymgirl I shouldn't have been rude" and I'll post "Thank you Eric look forward to your next excellent well-written story with tits" and we'll both live happily ever after lol.
    Once again you are entirely mistaken.
    You're the only one bringing gender into this.
    I don't care if you're a man, a woman, or a he/she, come into my thread calling me a pedophile, and I will respond exactly the same way.
    Anybody who was here back in the wild days when there were no rules will tell you that I had long, and detailed flame wars with a man over this very subject.
    If I were to hold back on account of gender that would just be sexist.
    Forgive for assuming that if you can dish it out, you can take it.

    However, the real question I have for you is, why do you care?
    If you find my stories so objectionable that you feel the need to keep calling me a liar, and a pedophile I'd think that you'd be glad that I'm not posting them in the forums anymore.
    I do honestly find it baffling that you have anything to say to me other than, "Good riddance to bad rubbish."
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #70
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Well I can see that right off the bat we had a severe failure to communicate.
    That wasn't me complaining, that was me apologizing, and explaining to my readers, of which you clearly aren't one, why I won't be posting my stories in the forum any more.
    You're the one the felt you had to justify yourself by acting like my failure to mention breasts in this story was some kind of big deal, and comparing it to a deleted thread.
    You could have just as easily compared it to Becky's after school surprise in which the school girl has big breasts.
    For me that was, and is the only reason I didn't say anything about her tits, to leave it open to the reader.
    Why is that so hard to believe?

    Once again you are entirely mistaken.
    You're the only one bringing gender into this.
    I don't care if you're a man, a woman, or a he/she, come into my thread calling me a pedophile, and I will respond exactly the same way.
    Anybody who was here back in the wild days when there were no rules will tell you that I had long, and detailed flame wars with a man over this very subject.
    If I were to hold back on account of gender that would just be sexist.
    Forgive for assuming that if you can dish it out, you can take it.

    However, the real question I have for you is, why do you care?
    If you find my stories so objectionable that you feel the need to keep calling me a liar, and a pedophile I'd think that you'd be glad that I'm not posting them in the forums anymore.
    I do honestly find it baffling that you have anything to say to me other than, "Good riddance to bad rubbish."
    I am waiting for you to do a post that is both polite and honest, Eric.

    It's good to know you did a story with tits tho
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #71
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    I am waiting for you to do a post that is both polite and honest, Eric.

    It's good to know you did a story with tits tho
    Well honestly, calling me a liar, again, is not likely to bring out the gentleman in me, and I honestly don't think that rude, and insulting behavior warrants anything but the same in return.
    Now if you should decide to address me like a grown-up, with a modicum of respect, then you will get a mature, and respectful response.
    It's honestly just that simple.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #72
    Precious princess clarise's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : ۩
    Posts : 7,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Well honestly, calling me a liar, again, is not likely to bring out the gentleman in me, and I honestly don't think that rude, and insulting behavior warrants anything but the same in return.
    Now if you should decide to address me like a grown-up, with a modicum of respect, then you will get a mature, and respectful response.
    It's honestly just that simple.

    Oh come now, Eric. Show the thing called GymGirl a little bit of respect. It's doing this board a favor, after all, when it's taking a break from jerking off to pthc and feeling guilty about it.

    I mean, the thing called GymGirl does praise your actual writing. Right?

    And let's face it: praise from the thing called GymGirl means a lot.

    It uses strict standards. Of course it doesn't actually read the shit that it praises or pans. But you use a sans serif font. And your stories have good whitespace. So those are all plusses. Right? What more could a pathetic, hypocritcal, self-conflicted, lost little pedophile want out of a stroke story?

    Now all you have to do is tell the thing called GymGirl that its avatar has perky tits. And you'll get 10:10's every time.

    .
    .
    .
    clarise is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #73
    Porn Star Prurient Purveyer's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2010
    Location : New Zealand
    Posts : 1,545

    Default If

    If this actually was a pedo story I would stand back and let GG rip. But it's not, so I won't.

    If you read the story the setting is a classroom at a reasonably advanced level so it is fair to assume 16 plus. Note especially Mr Page's comments on characterization. Not something the average ten year old spends a lot of time on, wouldn't you say GG?

    Nowhere do we read that Amber was ahead of her age being in this class and we are therefore required to accept that she is in her correct year at High School or college.

    Based on that I find no grounds to support the contention that Amber is a young girl, ie say eleven or younger and accordingly I am certain that this is not a pedo story.

    If you want to read pedo stories; go to the Stories Site, scroll down to young and go to "views". You'll find them on Page 1 with huge read numbers.




    Prurient Purveyer




    Prurient Purveyer is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #74
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prurient Purveyer View Post
    If this actually was a pedo story I would stand back and let GG rip. But it's not, so I won't.

    If you read the story the setting is a classroom at a reasonably advanced level so it is fair to assume 16 plus. Note especially Mr Page's comments on characterization. Not something the average ten year old spends a lot of time on, wouldn't you say GG?

    Nowhere do we read that Amber was ahead of her age being in this class and we are therefore required to accept that she is in her correct year at High School or college.

    Based on that I find no grounds to support the contention that Amber is a young girl, ie say eleven or younger and accordingly I am certain that this is not a pedo story.

    If you want to read pedo stories; go to the Stories Site, scroll down to young and go to "views". You'll find them on Page 1 with huge read numbers.
    Yes I agree PP.

    The discussion is happening in this thread only because the one I did have a problem with was deleted, and Eric used this one to complain about it. Plus I find it a bit weird that this Amber is given no physical development despite her age as you say. Weird but not a problem in itself.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #75
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarise View Post
    Oh come now, Eric. Show the thing called GymGirl a little bit of respect. It's doing this board a favor, after all, when it's taking a break from jerking off to pthc and feeling guilty about it.

    I mean, the thing called GymGirl does praise your actual writing. Right?

    And let's face it: praise from the thing called GymGirl means a lot.

    It uses strict standards. Of course it doesn't actually read the shit that it praises or pans. But you use a sans serif font. And your stories have good whitespace. So those are all plusses. Right? What more could a pathetic, hypocritcal, self-conflicted, lost little pedophile want out of a stroke story?

    Now all you have to do is tell the thing called GymGirl that its avatar has perky tits. And you'll get 10:10's every time.

    Oh dear. Tell us again how cool and thick-skinned you are Clarise, and how I'm not under your skin . Not that that's where I want to be.

    I have my so-so opinion of your writing, big deal; just deal with it like every writer has to. Some other people like it, that's great. Or if you want more people to like it, do it better.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #76
    Precious princess clarise's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : ۩
    Posts : 7,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Oh dear. Tell us again how cool and thick-skinned you are Clarise, and how I'm not under your skin . Not that that's where I want to be.

    I have my so-so opinion of your writing, big deal; just deal with it like every writer has to. Some other people like it, that's great. Or if you want more people to like it, do it better.

    Get over yourself, wanker.

    You praise most of the stories here. No surprise. Most of them are posted in sans-serif.

    Right?

    I never called you a troll, did I? I'm just reviewing your reviews. Your reviews suck. If you were actually reading, and not just jerking off, they might be better. But they're not.

    Praise from you would mean precisely as much to me as censure. Nothing. I presume your bullshit is valued by some.

    As for me, go ahead and review me. Whatever. I appreciate the bumps.
    .
    .
    .
    clarise is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #77
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Well honestly, calling me a liar, again, is not likely to bring out the gentleman in me, and I honestly don't think that rude, and insulting behavior warrants anything but the same in return.
    Now if you should decide to address me like a grown-up, with a modicum of respect, then you will get a mature, and respectful response.
    It's honestly just that simple.
    But you ARE a liar Eric. A quite amazing liar. You say things that even the very preceding post shows are untrue. You get called on it, that doesn't faze you at all you move effortlessly on to the next lie. It's a bit fascinating.

    I mean right here you're trying to make out I started being rude when it was YOU who told me to fuck off. Anyone can look up the thread and see.

    As to why I care and keep posting, I suppose it's the age-old battle between Good and Evil lol. Together we're writing xnxx's answer to Lord of the Rings aren't we? I am Galadriel, obviously, and you are Smeagol
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #78
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarise View Post
    Oh come now, Eric. Show the thing called GymGirl a little bit of respect. It's doing this board a favor, after all, when it's taking a break from jerking off to pthc and feeling guilty about it.

    I mean, the thing called GymGirl does praise your actual writing. Right?

    And let's face it: praise from the thing called GymGirl means a lot.

    It uses strict standards. Of course it doesn't actually read the shit that it praises or pans. But you use a sans serif font. And your stories have good whitespace. So those are all plusses. Right? What more could a pathetic, hypocritcal, self-conflicted, lost little pedophile want out of a stroke story?

    Now all you have to do is tell the thing called GymGirl that its avatar has perky tits. And you'll get 10:10's every time.

    You cheeky little monkey!
    You always make me feel ignorant, and I know I'm probably going to regret asking this, but, what in the hell is PTHC?
    I've tried to work it out, and the only thing I could come up with is Pedo Tranny Horse Cock.
    But that can't be right, can it?
    No, that's not it, is it?
    Please tell me it isn't Pedo Tranny Horse Cock.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #79
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prurient Purveyer View Post
    If this actually was a pedo story I would stand back and let GG rip. But it's not, so I won't.

    If you read the story the setting is a classroom at a reasonably advanced level so it is fair to assume 16 plus. Note especially Mr Page's comments on characterization. Not something the average ten year old spends a lot of time on, wouldn't you say GG?

    Nowhere do we read that Amber was ahead of her age being in this class and we are therefore required to accept that she is in her correct year at High School or college.

    Based on that I find no grounds to support the contention that Amber is a young girl, ie say eleven or younger and accordingly I am certain that this is not a pedo story.

    If you want to read pedo stories; go to the Stories Site, scroll down to young and go to "views". You'll find them on Page 1 with huge read numbers.
    Although I appreciate this well reasoned approach, I'm pretty sure our "friend" will follow the same pattern of pretending to agree, and then contradicting that in the next breath.
    Oh, and if you do post here again would you mind terribly telling Ms. Contrary over here that not only does my girlfriend exist, but that you actually met her on another site that we both frequent.
    Speaking of Amber, she's in Uganda for the next two weeks setting up a program to teach deaf kids sign language for free.
    While she's there she won't have much Internet time, besides which she'll be insanely busy, so I'll miss talking to her every day, but I'm so proud of her.
    I really hit the jackpot with this one, I mean she is beautiful inside, and out.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Yes I agree PP.

    The discussion is happening in this thread only because the one I did have a problem with was deleted, and Eric used this one to complain about it. Plus I find it a bit weird that this Amber is given no physical development despite her age as you say. Weird but not a problem in itself.
    If it's not a problem then why do you keep trying to make a big deal of it?
    Even here you just basically said, "I don't have a problem with this story, but here's my problem with it"
    Do you even read what you write?
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #80
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    But you ARE a liar Eric. A quite amazing liar. You say things that even the very preceding post shows are untrue. You get called on it, that doesn't faze you at all you move effortlessly on to the next lie. It's a bit fascinating.
    When, and where have I ever lied, and when did you call me on it?
    You show me where I've lied, and I'll eat my hat.

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    I mean right here you're trying to make out I started being rude when it was YOU who told me to fuck off. Anyone can look up the thread and see.
    Yes, anybody can look through this thread, and see me being 100% consistent, and you contradicting yourself, and throwing baseless accusations at me.
    It would be one thing if you just said, "Your story violated the rules so I reported it." and left it at that, but no, you had to go on to say that I must be a pedophile because of what I write.
    If that were true then you would have to be a kidnapping, raping, castrating murderess because of what you write.
    Why would you even imagine that the same line of logic wouldn't apply to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    As to why I care and keep posting, I suppose it's the age-old battle between Good and Evil lol. Together we're writing xnxx's answer to Lord of the Rings aren't we? I am Galadriel, obviously, and you are Smeagol
    Well I'm not delusional enough to see it as that epic.
    But yeah, you must be the good guy, the moral guardian of the porn site.
    Protecting those poor defenseless fictional characters from harm, if you think they're under age.
    But if it's made clear they are teens then it's okay to kidnap, and rape them, right?
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #81
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    I have to go up ONE post Eric to find you misleadingly approving PP's mistake that I have a problem with Amber's New Teacher. Pretty much every post of yours is dishonest, that's why I've stayed on your case.

    Including the posts about how you're not taking this seriously but having a laugh pulling my strings.

    BTW you just had yours pulled lol. Smeagol baby.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #82
    Porno Junky Wolf_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Sin City itself, Las Vegas
    Age : 36
    Posts : 292

    Default Insanity

    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, in the exact same way and expecting different result.

    Reading this thread that was supposed to be a story is like watching a train wreck. You want nothing more than to look away but you can't out of morbid fascination.

    BTW Eric, just in case you weren't joking when you asked; PTHC is an abbreviation for Pre-Teen HardCore. It's a more accurate term than pedophilia because that is a psychological term and defined as such while pthc accurately describes the actions of a pedophile who escalates from attraction to physical assault. I use the term assault because there is no consent when a child who has no grasp of the nature of what's happening agrees to do what an adult says.

    As for the story as you've written at the beginning of this thread you described a situation that shows me a high school situation. I'll agree in leaving off the descriptions it may make it easier for the reader to picture what they want to see and I'm sure that happens in many stories. The downside to that approach is that is allows people to criticize and assume the worst about your intentions.

    Gymgirl, you disliked and reported a previous story. Ok, so that's done; get over it. When someone says little are you always assuming they mean underage or non-existent? I know a few women who have A-cup or in some cases slightly smaller breast who jokingly describe themselves as having a little chest or small breast. Little is a descriptor that has a relative meaning. It is truly up to the person reading it to interpret it as they will. I'm a big guy, overweight and describe myself as husky and in other times I have jokingly called myself rotund just to get a laugh as I was hanging with friends. There is no definitive set height, weight, or mass for words like small, little, fat, tiny, huge or any other similar adjective.

    As for his being rude to you in the post. So he may have been rude but if it isn't the problem like you said why are you still arguing back and forth. You attacked his writing style and this story, not the other one that was reported and removed. He neither mentioned who reported or made any negative comment directed at said person. Your statement was rude and came before his reply of fuck off. While I don't agree that either of you are in the right; as in most arguments, both parties are in at least part responsible. It takes at least two people to fight.

    Both of our instigating parties, would you both get off of your high horses and act you supposed ages.

    Again I apologize if this came across as rude but sometimes things just have to be said they way their said and tone doesn't translate well into text. The tone in my head is one of exasperation not arrogance or rudeness but you will take it as you wish. I just felt I should let you know my perspective on the previous paragraphs. (Okay, to be honest, the last sentence was a tone of frustration and sarcasm with a hint of exasperation mixed in, but it really is the only tone when telling a grown adult to act their age.)
    Why do they call it COMMON SENSE if it is so RARE

    Neither Life nor Love are about the destination, they are all about the journey

    My Stories

    XNXX Recommended Writer
    Wolf_Knight is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #83
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Your post is full of inaccuracies and your personal agenda WK. My opening post certainly was not rude. I have not attacked his writing style or this story. Why are you arguing about 'little' when the mods deleted that story as pedo? Nothing 'has to be said'; you think you've found a couple of idiots you can sound superior to.

    Is this your first forum? Don't read the thread. It's Eric's thread and he can do what he likes with it (OMG is this a kind of Stockholm Syndrome? ) nobody owes you something with it especially when you don't simply stop at the end of the story.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #84
    Precious princess clarise's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : ۩
    Posts : 7,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    You cheeky little monkey!
    You always make me feel ignorant, and I know I'm probably going to regret asking this, but, what in the hell is PTHC?
    I've tried to work it out, and the only thing I could come up with is Pedo Tranny Horse Cock.
    But that can't be right, can it?
    No, that's not it, is it?
    Please tell me it isn't Pedo Tranny Horse Cock.

    Shame for shame! You must be a closet perve, like GymGirl! I bet you're both the same animal on the Chinese Calendar! Sheesh!

    Everyone who's been on the internets knows that pthc means "Pretty Trippy Hippy Cunt."
    .
    .
    .
    clarise is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #85
    Precious princess clarise's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : ۩
    Posts : 7,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Your post is full of inaccuracies and your personal agenda WK. My opening post certainly was not rude. I have not attacked his writing style or this story. Why are you arguing about 'little' when the mods deleted that story as pedo? Nothing 'has to be said'; you think you've found a couple of idiots you can sound superior to.

    It is not about the rudeness of your post, dweeb. It is about your motivation for being here in the first place. What? Because your flame attacks don't use invective and caps lock, you think you can command respect?

    What are you doing here? Did you just wander into XNXX on your merry travels over the countryside, on your quest to make the Internet safe and wholesome for helpless adults? Is your mission to make pornography safe for the community library? Are you going about trying to clean up places like this, so they will be suitable entertainment for your Momma, who lives upstairs beyond the basement door? No doubt Momma thinks you're a good little boy, but you wouldn't even be here jerking off if you could afford your own Internet connection, and I'm sure Mommy Dearest knows that, deep down in her heart of hearts.

    Loser.

    How did you find a place like this? On your high school reading list? Did you hear about it at MENSA? Look, you little prick. Your disingenuous crap isn't fooling anyone. You're a dweeb. A loser. A crank. A filthy little jerkoff hiding behind a female avatar. Christ. Put the porn down for once in your so-called adult life and find a nice girl.

    Sheesh.
    Last edited by clarise; 02-18-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    .
    .
    .
    clarise is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #86
    Precious princess clarise's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : ۩
    Posts : 7,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Knight View Post

    ....


    BTW Eric, just in case you weren't joking when you asked; PTHC is an abbreviation for Pre-Teen HardCore.....

    Thanks for clearing this up.

    Listen, Sir Wolfy, everyone who posts on erotic websites-- everyone-- knows what it means.

    On many sites like this, it's pretty much a damned storycode.

    But just because we know what it means, does not mean we're into viewing it or doing it. Got it?

    Sort of like guns. Just because I've held a loaded revolver doesn't mean I'm into Russian Roulette.

    But what I find interesting is that the thing called GymGirl is not a writer. He/it is just a crank. Supposedly here doing public service. Cleaning up the porn for the good of all, so the sensibilities of good churchgoing mommies and daddies are not offended.

    And yet... the thing called GymGirl didn't question what it means. The thing called GymGirl knows exactly what it means. I chased the thing called GymGirl off my thread simply by making that insinuation: that he/it is a closet pervert who knows exactly what it means, strokes to it, and feels guilty about it, and takes its self-loathing out on everyone else, just like every other closet pervert who's ever stood on a public square with a Bible in one hand while burning books with the other.

    GymGirl is a hypocrite and a Loser. LOSER.
    .
    .
    .
    clarise is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #87
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Really Clarise . If I want to know what something means I don't ask you I google it.

    I haven't been back to your Beauty thread because your writing isn't interesting to me, that's all. I'm a girl and I'm here to write, you clown. I have 3 series in here plus a CAW14 entry and 2 entries in CAW15.

    Do you have no sense of pride Clarise? No inkling of how ridiculous you're making yourself look? Just because after you begged for comments and said how thick-skinned you are I made a couple that didn't stroke your ego? You are insane . Get a grip and take responsibility for your writing.

    Come back Eric all is forgiven lol.
    Love and Death in Miami - roleplay story with Hornycountryboy: two women meet in the Miami underworld
    Girls In Trouble - girl-power adventure story
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #88
    Porno Junky Wolf_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Sin City itself, Las Vegas
    Age : 36
    Posts : 292

    Default

    Clarise - Thank you for coming to my defense. I've said my piece to each of our erstwhile combatants and don't plant to reply any longer. I figured it was a joke, but out of the minuscule chance he hadn't been I felt duty bound to explain.
    Why do they call it COMMON SENSE if it is so RARE

    Neither Life nor Love are about the destination, they are all about the journey

    My Stories

    XNXX Recommended Writer
    Wolf_Knight is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #89
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Even in this one you carefully avoid mentioning if Amber has tits. Not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Why did you not simply say she was 18?

    Answer: you want the reader to think she's prepubescent.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Then in this thread Eric is leaving her age a little ambiguous, when normally a writer would simply have said what it was or what grade she was in, or at least mentioned some sexual development. But I'm not suggesting this should be deleted, just replying to him and pointing out his instinct to give a bit of pedo appeal even when it's not part of the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    It's true that the mysterious absence of maturity specifics shines a bit of a light on the author, but as a story this is very sweet, sexy and nicely written.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    And still we have the question: if it's not prepubescent why not simply say what the age is? You're on such a loser with this, trying to deny the obvious.

    If you would only say "she was 13" or "eighth grade" or "her tits" there wouldn't be a problem. But you can't, for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Eric you could solve all your problems here by putting "she was 13" or "her tits" in your stories but you can't. Even in this one, where she is mid-teens or something you HAVE to leave the specifics out so that her body is open to that paedophile fantasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Even in this story, anybody else writing sex with a teenage schoolgirl would go on and on about her physical charms, but you carefully avoid them. Anyone else would be positively keen to say she was only 15 or whatever but that's too developed for you.

    So as I say it shines a light on you Eric.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    And in passing we notice that in this story it's the same thing: no tits or any other sign of development. I guess you just don't have control. This is why paedophilia is an illness Eric.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    I pointed out that even in this story you can't bring yourself to give Amber any cues of puberty, and that this curious fact shines a light on you, but otherwise I'm talking about the one that was deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    I have to go up ONE post Eric to find you misleadingly approving PP's mistake that I have a problem with Amber's New Teacher. Pretty much every post of yours is dishonest, that's why I've stayed on your case.

    Including the posts about how you're not taking this seriously but having a laugh pulling my strings.

    BTW you just had yours pulled lol. Smeagol baby.
    That sure is a lot of bitching for someone who doesn't have a "problem" with this story.

    And yeah, I just take this so seriously, because the Interwebz is serris bidness.
    That's why I refuse to respond directly to any of your questions, have accused another poster of being you, and accused you of voting down my stories in a thread that you don't even have anything to do with.
    Oh wait, sorry, I got that backward, you did all that shit.
    Maybe I should be flattered that you regard me as your arch-nemesis locked in some kind of epic struggle, but honestly to me you are just the latest in a long line of trolls who consider themselves xnxx's thought police.

    It takes very little time, or effort to make these posts.
    Last edited by Eric the Red; 02-18-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #90
    Precious princess clarise's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : ۩
    Posts : 7,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Really Clarise . If I want to know what something means I don't ask you I google it.

    I haven't been back to your Beauty thread because your writing isn't interesting to me, that's all. I'm a girl and I'm here to write, you clown. I have 3 series in here plus a CAW14 entry and 2 entries in CAW15.

    Do you have no sense of pride Clarise? No inkling of how ridiculous you're making yourself look? Just because after you begged for comments and said how thick-skinned you are I made a couple that didn't stroke your ego? You are insane . Get a grip and take responsibility for your writing.

    Come back Eric all is forgiven lol.

    I've told you before, dweeb, praise from you would mean nothing to me.

    If you're here to write, then write! Stop being such a prick!
    .
    .
    .
    clarise is offline Reply With Quote
  41. #91
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarise View Post
    I've told you before, dweeb, praise from you would mean nothing to me.

    If you're here to write, then write! Stop being such a prick!
    Lol, you're a guy, right? With the same blokish need as Eric to 'win' by having the last word even if you have to look a bit stupid. Praise from me is not a risk you need to worry about.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  42. #92
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarise View Post
    Shame for shame! You must be a closet perve, like GymGirl! I bet you're both the same animal on the Chinese Calendar! Sheesh!

    Everyone who's been on the internets knows that pthc means "Pretty Trippy Hippy Cunt."
    That sounds like a vagina that secrets LSD.

    Quote Originally Posted by clarise View Post
    It is not about the rudeness of your post, dweeb. It is about your motivation for being here in the first place. What? Because your flame attacks don't use invective and caps lock, you think you can command respect?

    What are you doing here? Did you just wander into XNXX on your merry travels over the countryside, on your quest to make the Internet safe and wholesome for helpless adults? Is your mission to make pornography safe for the community library? Are you going about trying to clean up places like this, so they will be suitable entertainment for your Momma, who lives upstairs beyond the basement door? No doubt Momma thinks you're a good little boy, but you wouldn't even be here jerking off if you could afford your own Internet connection, and I'm sure Mommy Dearest knows that, deep down in her heart of hearts.

    Loser.

    How did you find a place like this? On your high school reading list? Did you hear about it at MENSA? Look, you little prick. Your disingenuous crap isn't fooling anyone. You're a dweeb. A loser. A crank. A filthy little jerkoff hiding behind a female avatar. Christ. Put the porn down for once in your so-called adult life and find a nice girl.

    Sheesh.
    I would tend to agree with this assessment.
    One of the big give away's for me is the whole, "You're just picking on me because I'm a girl." bullshit.
    Most women I know would never start shit, and then try to hide behind their gender like a shield.
    That's why I like your old screen name, besides being funny it made the statement, "Relate to me as a person."

    Quote Originally Posted by clarise View Post
    Thanks for clearing this up.

    Listen, Sir Wolfy, everyone who posts on erotic websites-- everyone-- knows what it means.

    On many sites like this, it's pretty much a damned storycode.

    But just because we know what it means, does not mean we're into viewing it or doing it. Got it?

    Sort of like guns. Just because I've held a loaded revolver doesn't mean I'm into Russian Roulette.

    But what I find interesting is that the thing called GymGirl is not a writer. He/it is just a crank. Supposedly here doing public service. Cleaning up the porn for the good of all, so the sensibilities of good churchgoing mommies and daddies are not offended.

    And yet... the thing called GymGirl didn't question what it means. The thing called GymGirl knows exactly what it means. I chased the thing called GymGirl off my thread simply by making that insinuation: that he/it is a closet pervert who knows exactly what it means, strokes to it, and feels guilty about it, and takes its self-loathing out on everyone else, just like every other closet pervert who's ever stood on a public square with a Bible in one hand while burning books with the other.

    GymGirl is a hypocrite and a Loser. LOSER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Knight View Post
    Clarise - Thank you for coming to my defense. I've said my piece to each of our erstwhile combatants and don't plant to reply any longer. I figured it was a joke, but out of the minuscule chance he hadn't been I felt duty bound to explain.
    No, it wasn't a joke, I honestly didn't know what it meant, and I'm not ashamed to admit to my ignorance by asking questions.
    As my granny used to say, "The only stupid question is the one not asked out of fear of looking ignorant."

    Considering the stuff that I write one might assume that I would know that term, but since I have no sexual interest in actual children it's shouldn't really be surprising that I didn't
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  43. #93
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    That sure is a lot of bitching for someone who doesn't have a "problem" with this story.

    And yeah, I just take this so seriously, because the Interwebz is serris bidness.
    That's why I refuse to respond directly to any of your questions, have accused another poster of being you, and accused you of voting down my stories in a thread that you don't even have anything to do with.
    Oh wait, sorry, I got that backward, you did all that shit.
    Maybe I should be flattered that you regard me as your arch-nemesis locked in some kind of epic struggle, but honestly to me you are just the latest in a long line of trolls who consider themselves xnxx's thought police.

    It takes very little time, or effort to make these posts.
    Yeah I know Eric you're SO in control, and you collected those quotes in no more than 5 or 10 minutes .

    They're not all about this story tho, are they? Some are about the Daddy/daughter story and some are about the principle and implications of writing pedo sex or whatever. It's another dishonest post from you Eric.

    Have you done even one honest post since we started? I don't think so.

    Arch-nemesis? Haha I had an idea you might take the Smeagol joke seriously.

    This is a hot thread tho .
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  44. #94
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    That sounds like a vagina that secrets LSD.

    I would tend to agree with this assessment.
    One of the big give away's for me is the whole, "You're just picking on me because I'm a girl." bullshit.
    Most women I know would never start shit, and then try to hide behind their gender like a shield.
    Ah you have a fwend Eric, and such a classy one.

    But, sigh, another Eric post another lie. I've never said you're picking on me. You just made that up. You are a bit desperate aren't you?
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  45. #95
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Ah you have a fwend Eric, and such a classy one.

    But, sigh, another Eric post another lie. I've never said you're picking on me. You just made that up. You are a bit desperate aren't you?
    Oh, I'm sorry, let me rephrase that.
    "He's trying to control me because I'm a girl."

    I'm not sure exactly how you think that I could do that, or why I would even want to, but be that as it may, the only person I control is myself, and that's the only person I feel the need to control.
    Although it is true that you seem to jump every time I post, that's your choice, I'm certainly not making you do anything.
    You're the one that's into power, and control, everything that you've posted says that quite blatantly.
    I answer you point by point, and you refuse to answer even the simplest of direct questions.
    You may find your inability to control me frustrating, but that doesn't make me controlling.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  46. #96
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, let me rephrase that.
    "He's trying to control me because I'm a girl."
    No Eric I didn't say that either. Post the quote (the whole quote, in context...) then we can talk.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  47. #97
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    You can keep trying to shift the discussion onto me but you only reveal yourself as dishonest and controlling.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Eric might eventually do an honest and humble post, but I'm a girl so he's not going to admit to not having control for some time yet, I think.
    So if you're not calling me controlling, then pray, what do these posts mean?
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote
  48. #98
    Precious princess clarise's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : ۩
    Posts : 7,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    That sounds like a vagina that secrets LSD.

    I would tend to agree with this assessment [that the thing called GymGirl is male].

    One of the big give away's for me is the whole, "You're just picking on me because I'm a girl." bullshit.

    ....

    I know, right. Plus the way everything it does is derivative (such as jumping on my accusation and trying to use it against me). But that's not so much male behavior as dweebish behavior. Dweebs come in both sexes.

    I'd have to read GymGirl's stuff to know for sure. When it said above that it's a writer, I did click on one of its links to take a peek. I wasn't there long enough to ascertain its gender, and to be honest I can't be bothered, so I'll just go with my gut feeling.

    GymGirl just sounds like too many bad dates I've had in my life, little pricks who think they're the center of the universe and can't understand STFU and take it to heart for their own betterment. So I go with male.

    The shame of it is that the thing called GymGirl isn't half bad at spinning a yarn. Its stuff is pretty good. And that's a shame. What a fucking waste.



    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    Ah you have a fwend Eric, and such a classy one.

    But, sigh, another Eric post another lie. I've never said you're picking on me. You just made that up. You are a bit desperate aren't you?
    Eric is not a friend, dweeb. He's a writer. Which you would understand and respect, if you were one yourself.

    You've posted a few pages of crap here. It's pretty good. But that doesn't make you a writer. You're a crank.

    I suggested several posts ago that you should just cut the crap, leave the writers alone, and write yourself, if that is what you want to do. But then you accuse me of needing the last word. What a fucking nerve. Loser.
    Last edited by clarise; 02-18-2013 at 09:22 PM.
    .
    .
    .
    clarise is offline Reply With Quote
  49. #99
    Porn Star gymgirl's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Posts : 1,462

    Default

    What they mean is that I think it frustrates you that I'm a girl. In your stories (at least the ones I've read) the man is an authority figure and the girl is young and...under his control.

    Whereas here on the internet the rules are all different and you can't control me.

    So you keep trying to deflect the discussion onto me, but I'm not letting you because it's dishonest and that is the point. More the point than the pedo issue in fact, because I've read that many don't practice it and are very sweet people, it's simply that IMO the stories are pernicious.

    And for example your attitude to DC was so different wasn't it? You told him you disapprove of active paedophilia, when you hadn't told me that. That's just a small clue of course but I do think it frustrates you that I'm a girl you can't control, and you'd find it easier to compromise with a man and manage an honest post that I could leave, or easier not to reply.
    gymgirl is offline Reply With Quote
  50. #100
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : Nashville, TN, USA
    Age : 47
    Posts : 1,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gymgirl View Post
    What they mean is that I think it frustrates you that I'm a girl. In your stories (at least the ones I've read) the man is an authority figure and the girl is young and...under his control.

    Whereas here on the internet the rules are all different and you can't control me.

    So you keep trying to deflect the discussion onto me, but I'm not letting you because it's dishonest and that is the point. More the point than the pedo issue in fact, because I've read that many don't practice it and are very sweet people, it's simply that IMO the stories are pernicious.

    And for example your attitude to DC was so different wasn't it? You told him you disapprove of active paedophilia, when you hadn't told me that. That's just a small clue of course but I do think it frustrates you that I'm a girl you can't control, and you'd find it easier to compromise with a man and manage an honest post that I could leave, or easier not to reply.
    Well in the first place I don't honestly believe that you are a girl, and in the second place I'm not trying to control you, that's just straight out of left field as far as I'm concerned.
    As I explained to you in an earlier post I don't feel the need to explain why sex with children is wrong because that should be self evident to any adult person.

    You obviously haven't read my stories very closely or you would see that the girls in my stories are not being controlled, they want to have sex, but are just too shy to ask for it, and need "daddy's" firm, but gentle guiding hand.
    Another clue that they are not real children, nor am I even attempting to write them as such, is their level of emotional, and sexual maturity, but apparently all of that flies right over your head.
    Although honestly I think it's because you are ducking, figuratively speaking.

    Now I'm done discussing Wake up baby girl on this thread.
    As I said before, if you had wanted to talk about that story then you shouldn't have reported it, but you did.
    If you want to talk about this story, the one that this thread is about, then fine, I'll respond to that, but if you mention the deleted thread, even in passing, I'll just ignore it.
    There are other stories of mine that I'm sure you would find just as objectionable that you could rip me for, but please do it in the thread dedicated to that particular story.
    The perverted shit that I enjoy writing. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile364111/
    I also write under this name. http://stories.xnxx.com/profile313531/Rebeca+Lewis
    I love comments.
    XNXX RW AWARD
    RECOMMENDED WRITER

    Oh yeah, and pictures of my cock for people who are into that sort of thing.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...tory+cock+pics
    Eric the Red is offline Reply With Quote

Tags

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 2 of 3 << First 123 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off