XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > General Discussion
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Thread: Zoey Zane

  1. #1
    HxC Male
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : HxC's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 1,097

    Default Zoey Zane

    Yeah. Fuck it all.

    <//3
    HxC is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : KlassenT's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : Wichita, KS
    Age : 27
    Posts : 742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Article
    Sander was last seen leaving a bar in El Dorado, about 30 miles from Wichita, with a man identified as Israel Mireles, 24, authorities said.
    :: scrambles for his shoes :: I'm on it!
    The college life, one drink at a time.
    KlassenT is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation : MrEMan's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2007
    Location : Baltimore
    Age : 26
    Posts : 88

    Default

    Thats pretty sad and unfortunate, and while I'm not trying to make fun of a situation like this, I gotta say that I wouldn't want to have to find out my sister is missing and then find out she was a pornstar by ID'ing her with pictures off her site...

    Sander's brother, Jacob Sander, confirmed that the nude woman pictured on the site is his sister.
    And there's a bone in my hand that connects to a drink
    In a crowded room where the glasses clink
    And I'll buy you a beer and we'll drink it deep
    Because that keeps me from falling asleep
    MrEMan is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Celestial Princess
    Sexual orientation : Rockprincess's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : Silver Thread
    Posts : 21,179

    Default

    I read that yesterday, how sad!!! I guess the porn business isn't what it's cracked up to be...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0MF8pwktg
    Let's go racing-NASCAR style!!!
    Rockprincess is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Femme Fatale
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : May 2006
    Age : 40
    Posts : 13,251

    Default

    Missing student's body apparently found

    By ROXANA HEGEMAN, Associated Press Writer

    EL DORADO, Kan. - A body found in Kansas appears to be that of a missing college student who led a secret life as an Internet porn star, police said Thursday.

    Authorities said the preliminary physical description of the body found about 50 miles east of El Dorado matches that of missing college student Emily Sander.Investigators refused to give details about the state of the body or how it was found.

    Sander's case drew wide attention after it was revealed that she appeared nude on a popular adult Web site under the name Zoey Zane. That site was temporarily inaccessible Thursday, as were several sites that bill themselves as "fan" sites of Zane.

    But Police Chief Tom Boren insisted Thursday that Sander's Internet activity had no connection to her disappearance.

    "The issue of the Internet and the spinoff of that has been literally crippling our investigation," Boren said.

    Boren said the cause of death was not yet known. An autopsy is planned.
    Sander, 18, was last seen leaving an El Dorado bar Friday with a man who has been the focus of a nationwide search since police found large quantities of blood in a Kansas motel room where he was staying.

    Prior to finding the body, investigators said they had not found a link between Sander and her activities as Zoey Zane. But publicity about her explicit photos brought a flood of tips, many of them false leads.

    Sander, who attended Butler Community College, left the bar with Israel Mireles, 24. Authorities are looking for him and his 16-year-old pregnant girlfriend.

    The rental car Mireles was driving was found abandoned Tuesday in Vernon, Texas, where he has relatives. Investigators interviewed family members and planned to bring the vehicle back to Kansas for processing.

    "We feel they know where he is at, but they haven't shared that with us," Boren said.

    On Thursday, searchers on foot and all-terrain vehicles were checking the tall grass along each side of Highway 54 near Neal, Kan., as they traced the route Mireles may have taken Saturday on the way to Baxter Springs to pick up his girlfriend.

    So far searches using dogs, planes, underwater equipment and divers at the Walnut River dam have yielded no new evidence.

    "We have about exhausted a lot of the resources we have until we can focus on a particular area," Boren said.

    Sander's grandmother, Shirley Sander, said the discovery of a body would "very definitely" bring closure to the family.

    "We had to know one way or another," she said in a telephone interview.
    Rain is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : stumbler's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : Rocky Mountains
    Age : 62
    Posts : 39,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Missing student's body apparently found

    By ROXANA HEGEMAN, Associated Press Writer

    EL DORADO, Kan. - A body found in Kansas appears to be that of a missing college student who led a secret life as an Internet porn star, police said Thursday.

    Authorities said the preliminary physical description of the body found about 50 miles east of El Dorado matches that of missing college student Emily Sander.Investigators refused to give details about the state of the body or how it was found.

    Sander's case drew wide attention after it was revealed that she appeared nude on a popular adult Web site under the name Zoey Zane. That site was temporarily inaccessible Thursday, as were several sites that bill themselves as "fan" sites of Zane.

    But Police Chief Tom Boren insisted Thursday that Sander's Internet activity had no connection to her disappearance.

    "The issue of the Internet and the spinoff of that has been literally crippling our investigation," Boren said.

    Boren said the cause of death was not yet known. An autopsy is planned.
    Sander, 18, was last seen leaving an El Dorado bar Friday with a man who has been the focus of a nationwide search since police found large quantities of blood in a Kansas motel room where he was staying.

    Prior to finding the body, investigators said they had not found a link between Sander and her activities as Zoey Zane. But publicity about her explicit photos brought a flood of tips, many of them false leads.

    Sander, who attended Butler Community College, left the bar with Israel Mireles, 24. Authorities are looking for him and his 16-year-old pregnant girlfriend.

    The rental car Mireles was driving was found abandoned Tuesday in Vernon, Texas, where he has relatives. Investigators interviewed family members and planned to bring the vehicle back to Kansas for processing.

    "We feel they know where he is at, but they haven't shared that with us," Boren said.

    On Thursday, searchers on foot and all-terrain vehicles were checking the tall grass along each side of Highway 54 near Neal, Kan., as they traced the route Mireles may have taken Saturday on the way to Baxter Springs to pick up his girlfriend.

    So far searches using dogs, planes, underwater equipment and divers at the Walnut River dam have yielded no new evidence.

    "We have about exhausted a lot of the resources we have until we can focus on a particular area," Boren said.

    Sander's grandmother, Shirley Sander, said the discovery of a body would "very definitely" bring closure to the family.

    "We had to know one way or another," she said in a telephone interview.
    Tragically women and girls disappear and end up dead in this country everyday, which sickens me more than I care to say. But more unfortunately in this case I can already see the press connecting this to her internet porn activity as if that's the only reason it happend.
    Collect Different Days
    stumbler is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Nov 2007
    Posts : 3

    Default

    I just posted the bad news: she was found murdered in Kansas and the 24 year old suspect, last name Mireles, is on the lam. I'm so sorry to have to be the one to bear such sad news.
    Studly Dowright is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Cute & Cuddly
    Sexual orientation : Straight JoeDirty's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 9,296

    Default

    www.zoeyzane.com

    RIP

    Now let's find the bastard and bring him to justice.
    Last edited by JoeDirty; 11-30-2007 at 08:01 PM.
    Pro & Amateur * Softcore & Hardcore * Pics, Vids, Gifs, Etc.
    JoeDirty is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    HxC Male
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : HxC's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 1,097

    Default

    Let's go Joe, and Klassen!

    We'll get the mother fucker.
    Yeah. Fuck it all.

    <//3
    HxC is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : KlassenT's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : Wichita, KS
    Age : 27
    Posts : 742

    Default

    Indeed; Chilling when this kind of thing happens just up the road. =/
    The college life, one drink at a time.
    KlassenT is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    HxC Male
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : HxC's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KlassenT View Post
    Indeed; Chilling when this kind of thing happens just up the road. =/
    I know man. I actually just read your first post in here...then looked over and saw where you're from

    I was like =O!

    Klassen, is there anything you'd like to tell us?

    It's ok you know, we're you're friends. Lmao kidding.

    And another thing...in your DP, you look familer as hell. I just can't place it.
    Yeah. Fuck it all.

    <//3
    HxC is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : KlassenT's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : Wichita, KS
    Age : 27
    Posts : 742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HxC View Post
    I know man. I actually just read your first post in here...then looked over and saw where you're from

    I was like =O!

    Klassen, is there anything you'd like to tell us?

    It's ok you know, we're you're friends. Lmao kidding.

    And another thing...in your DP, you look familer as hell. I just can't place it.
    Hey, no pointing the finger, I've got an alibi... if I could just remember her name...

    And if you've been to the state, there's probably a chance we've crossed paths. =P

    I tend to do a lot of travelling about, I guess.
    The college life, one drink at a time.
    KlassenT is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    HxC Male
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : HxC's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KlassenT View Post
    Hey, no pointing the finger, I've got an alibi... if I could just remember her name...

    And if you've been to the state, there's probably a chance we've crossed paths. =P

    I tend to do a lot of travelling about, I guess.
    Lmfao.

    I've not been out there...but if you travel, have you been Georgia?
    Yeah. Fuck it all.

    <//3
    HxC is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Am I Gay?
    Sexual orientation : StirStik's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2007
    Location : Da'Hood
    Posts : 2,097

    Default

    Pathetic


    Get what you give.
    One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

    ( Pissin Members off - 1 post ata time :D )
    StirStik is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    HxC Male
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : HxC's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StirStik View Post
    Pathetic


    Get what you give.
    What do you mean?
    Yeah. Fuck it all.

    <//3
    HxC is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : KlassenT's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : Wichita, KS
    Age : 27
    Posts : 742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HxC View Post
    Lmfao.

    I've not been out there...but if you travel, have you been Georgia?
    Technically yes, but only passed through on my way to FL, so I quite doubt you'd recognize me from a car that drove by. :D
    The college life, one drink at a time.
    KlassenT is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    HxC Male
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : HxC's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KlassenT View Post
    Technically yes, but only passed through on my way to FL, so I quite doubt you'd recognize me from a car that drove by. :D
    Lmao, yeah. I doubt it as well.
    Yeah. Fuck it all.

    <//3
    HxC is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off