XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Posts : 52

    Default the big question does size matter?

    Okay so here's the question I am a guy who's not very big between 5 and 6 inches now my question is my gf claims that size doesn't matter IF you don't no what your doing I do make her cum multiple times when we have intercourse. But I need to know the truth is it all about size is my gf lieing?
    Nickcoco is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2012
    Location : northern virginia
    Age : 65
    Posts : 313

    Default

    It's not so much the size of the tool but how well you use it!
    trikker is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Nov 2012
    Location : Europe
    Posts : 252

    Default

    Like with everything in sex (and life, for that matter), it's a very individual thing.

    To me, yes, size matters. I'd risk to say it matters to a lot of women, but there are also women who don't care. There are women who aren't that much into sex. Or who love sex, but prefer oral. If a woman is hooked on vaginal sex, then chances are size does matter to her. I don't even have vaginal orgasms, but I like to feel well fucked in my pussy and ass.

    Of course, if I had met a man, come to love him, THEN found out his cock was small, I would base our relationship on his qualities, instead of on his body. That's what I think would happen. I can't know for sure, because I've never been in the situation.

    But if I knew before hand the guy was small, I would probably look for another man before falling in love with him.

    To make it clear: size isn't everything, but it is an important thing to me.

    Now, how big does it have to be, to be enough? An average sized cock is OK with me. My husband isn't huge. I'd say he's kind of average, but I've never measured his cock. I think an average size cock is fine.

    Let me repeat: if she falls in love with you, she'll overlook the cock size. Women compromise on a lot of things because of love, including giving up on our own sexual enjoyment to be with a man we love.
    curiousLooking is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : army wife's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2012
    Posts : 509

    Default

    no it doesnt matter but it does make it different. not better not worse, that is up to the guy but size does make it feel different.
    army wife is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Nov 2012
    Location : Indiana
    Posts : 655

    Default

    5 to 6 inches is about average size....and no size really don't matter as long as u know how to use it...and if u can make her cum multiple times u know howu to use it....so don't worry about it...every one is different...like the one said it wouldn't be big enuff for her. but someone else might say it's to big....so as long as u r pleasing her and ur self then i wouldn't worry.
    BLONDEFUCKER75
    blondefucker75 is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight RedRats's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Far away
    Posts : 2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickcoco View Post
    Okay so here's the question I am a guy who's not very big between 5 and 6 inches now my question is my gf claims that size doesn't matter IF you don't no what your doing I do make her cum multiple times when we have intercourse. But I need to know the truth is it all about size is my gf lieing?

    honestly i do not want to bring u where i am now but u asked for it


    yes size does matter and ALOT really , women cheat coz of it , women leave their partners coz of it , women chose who they would fuck depending on it

    women always lie in bed , they fake pleasure , they fake orgasms , they'd tell u , u are the biggest , better lover they have , idk why but it is in their nature for some reason , so do not believe every orgasm ur gf scream of

    if u think i am being stupid read CuriousLooking post again please and read what is between the lines u will get ur answer , and u should appreciate her honesty btw , it hurt ik , but life is not fair
    RedRats is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : xoxoxo3922's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2012
    Posts : 1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickcoco View Post
    Okay so here's the question I am a guy who's not very big between

    1. between 5 and 6 inches
    2.now my question is my gf claims that size doesn't matter IF you don't no what your doing
    3. I do make her cum multiple times when we have intercourse.
    But I need to know the truth is it all about size
    4. is my gf lieing?
    1. Below average
    2. She's lying
    3. You're lying
    4. Yes she is

    My four step?
    1. Party
    2. Sex
    3. repeat steps 1 & 2
    4. because there's always a 4
    xoxoxo3922 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight RedRats's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Far away
    Posts : 2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoxo3922 View Post
    1. Below average
    2. She's lying
    3. You're lying
    4. Yes she is


    tho i agree with u but the way u put smile and teaser at the end makes me wonder

    are u ass by nature?!
    RedRats is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Kimiko's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2005
    Location : Central California
    Posts : 43,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickcoco View Post
    Okay so here's the question I am a guy who's not very big between 5 and 6 inches now my question is my gf claims that size doesn't matter IF you don't no what your doing I do make her cum multiple times when we have intercourse. But I need to know the truth is it all about size is my gf lieing?
    Yep. She's just trying to make you feel better while she waits for a guy with a bigger cock to come along.
    Kimiko is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight RedRats's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Far away
    Posts : 2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    Yep. She's just trying to make you feel better while she waits for a guy with a bigger cock to come along.

    okay why

    that does not sound like u , not even close so why
    RedRats is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : N/D Carlo1969's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2011
    Location : The Netherlands
    Age : 44
    Posts : 242

    Default

    So. Your dick is 5 to 6 inches long. What do you think you can do about that? Stop worrying. It's not going to get any bigger (unless you're like 12 years old now). Grow up and deal with it.
    Carlo1969 is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : xoxoxo3922's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2012
    Posts : 1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRats View Post
    tho i agree with u but the way u put smile and teaser at the end makes me wonder

    are u ass by nature?!
    My four step?
    1. Party
    2. Sex
    3. repeat steps 1 & 2
    4. because there's always a 4
    xoxoxo3922 is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight RedRats's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Far away
    Posts : 2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoxo3922 View Post
    to each his own ways i guess
    RedRats is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : xoxoxo3922's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2012
    Posts : 1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRats View Post
    to each his own ways i guess
    246 results in search just for the word 'size' in thread title in this one forum.

    http://forum.xnxx.com/search.php?searchid=17734825

    Seems people with small dicks have small brains to match.

    and you wonder why some take the piss out of idiots asking the same thing over and over again.
    My four step?
    1. Party
    2. Sex
    3. repeat steps 1 & 2
    4. because there's always a 4
    xoxoxo3922 is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Online Odalisque
    Sexual orientation : Bisexual VenusInFurze's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Location : Southern NJ, USA
    Age : 38
    Posts : 3,838

    Default

    1. Five to six inches IS average
    2. Why don't you trust your girlfriend to tell the truth?
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.

    ~~Pansexual, Polyamorous, Masochist, and Owned Slave~~



    VenusInFurze is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight RedRats's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Far away
    Posts : 2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoxo3922 View Post
    246 results in search just for the word 'size' in thread title in this one forum.

    http://forum.xnxx.com/search.php?searchid=17734825

    Seems people with small dicks have small brains to match.

    and you wonder why some take the piss out of idiots asking the same thing over and over again.

    actually i am wondering if the title of the thread was not clear enough for u and ppl like u to waste their time on it
    RedRats is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Nov 2012
    Location : United States
    Posts : 158

    Default

    my dick isnt all that big. girls probably enjoy penetration more from someone bigger. but when i grab her hair and push her up against the wall and fuck the ahit out of her with it what does it matter? lol. long as theres friction the its good enough. man i slept with this one chick. it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway lol. needless to say i nvr talked to her again. she was a slut anyway. maybe thats y she was so loose lmao. dont worry aboit it man just do the best u can with what u got.
    DeuceDeuce is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : xoxoxo3922's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2012
    Posts : 1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRats View Post
    actually i am wondering if the title of the thread was not clear enough for u and ppl like u to waste their time on it
    the big question does size matter?

    By the way I think you have mistaken me for somebody that actually gives a fuck.

    Have a nice day. Before some bastard spoils it for you.
    My four step?
    1. Party
    2. Sex
    3. repeat steps 1 & 2
    4. because there's always a 4
    xoxoxo3922 is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Share-Man of the Board
    Sexual orientation : N/D umpire2's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : usually where I happen to be at any given time
    Posts : 215,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickcoco View Post
    Okay so here's the question I am a guy who's not very big between 5 and 6 inches now my question is my gf claims that size doesn't matter IF you don't no what your doing I do make her cum multiple times when we have intercourse. But I need to know the truth is it all about size is my gf lieing?

    No. HERE IS THE QUESTION:

    WHY COULDN'T YOU BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE EXACT SAME THREADS ON PAGE 1 or LOOK UP THE OTHER 17, 416 THREADS THAT ASK THE SAME QUESTION?
    Visit: DANGER CAN BE SEXY;OPEN INVITATION;FILM NOIR PICS & IMAGES;SULTRY KISS;GALLERY OF PLAYBOYS;GIRLS WITH BALLS; CLASSIC COMICS BOOKS;PIN-UPS;SNEAKING IN TONGUES;34U2 ; BETTER ON VINYL; IT! THE THREAD FROM BEYOND SPACE
    umpire2 is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Ovid58's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Location : Romania
    Posts : 4,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickcoco View Post
    Okay so here's the question I am a guy who's not very big between 5 and 6 inches now my question is my gf claims that size doesn't matter IF you don't no what your doing I do make her cum multiple times when we have intercourse. But I need to know the truth is it all about size is my gf lieing?
    Well, I shall forget about politeness here and now.
    If you know what to do with your dick, of course the size will be a plus!
    It's quite simple, in a lifetime, you may have a history of ten, or twenty women that have spread their legs for your dick to penetrate them, or a few hundreds...
    THAT'S the difference! Or, if you want, what really matters!
    NOTE: No matter how large you may be, the woman adapts at your size - she stretches, and your big size wakes up the inner slut in herself...
    LOVE is more than SEX!
    But SEX is LOVELY!!!
    http://stories.xnxx.com/profile69036/
    Ovid58 is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Online Odalisque
    Sexual orientation : Bisexual VenusInFurze's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Location : Southern NJ, USA
    Age : 38
    Posts : 3,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovid58 View Post
    Well, I shall forget about politeness here and now.
    If you know what to do with your dick, of course the size will be a plus!
    It's quite simple, in a lifetime, you may have a history of ten, or twenty women that have spread their legs for your dick to penetrate them, or a few hundreds...
    THAT'S the difference! Or, if you want, what really matters!
    NOTE: No matter how large you may be, the woman adapts at your size - she stretches, and your big size wakes up the inner slut in herself...
    Some of my craziest, kinkiest sex was with a guy who was 5 inches TOPS (not that I ever got out a ruler). I've also fucked a guy wiht a 10-inch cock and I almost couldn't walk afterwards, it was more of a life experience that something fun I would want to repeat every day.

    And again, if you're giving her multiple orgasms and she says size doesn' tmatter, WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING?!?!?!! Trust the girl! Or get some freakin' self confidence.
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.

    ~~Pansexual, Polyamorous, Masochist, and Owned Slave~~



    VenusInFurze is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Ovid58's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Location : Romania
    Posts : 4,201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFurze View Post
    Some of my craziest, kinkiest sex was with a guy who was 5 inches TOPS (not that I ever got out a ruler). I've also fucked a guy wiht a 10-inch cock and I almost couldn't walk afterwards, it was more of a life experience that something fun I would want to repeat every day.

    And again, if you're giving her multiple orgasms and she says size doesn' tmatter, WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING?!?!?!! Trust the girl! Or get some freakin' self confidence.
    I am not really sure about the sizes here, since I've only worked with centimetres over here...
    Anyway, I'm not five, nor ten inches...
    Somewhere in between...
    The real fact is that, even after several protests, they were coming back!
    Complaining, pleading, even crying sometimes, they just needed to "see" me again...
    LOVE is more than SEX!
    But SEX is LOVELY!!!
    http://stories.xnxx.com/profile69036/
    Ovid58 is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight RedRats's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Far away
    Posts : 2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoxo3922 View Post
    the big question does size matter?

    By the way I think you have mistaken me for somebody that actually gives a fuck.

    Have a nice day. Before some bastard spoils it for you.

    nope i did not , u actually did not get my question so here it is

    since u do not give a fuck why bothering , u know u just can scroll it over
    RedRats is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Online Odalisque
    Sexual orientation : Bisexual VenusInFurze's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Location : Southern NJ, USA
    Age : 38
    Posts : 3,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovid58 View Post
    I am not really sure about the sizes here, since I've only worked with centimetres over here...
    Anyway, I'm not five, nor ten inches...
    Somewhere in between...
    The real fact is that, even after several protests, they were coming back!
    Complaining, pleading, even crying sometimes, they just needed to "see" me again...
    5 inches ~ 12.5 cm
    10 inches ~ 25 cm

    I like it in between myself!
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.

    ~~Pansexual, Polyamorous, Masochist, and Owned Slave~~



    VenusInFurze is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight SweetHemiStud's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Location : Michigan, USA
    Age : 33
    Posts : 1,362

    Default

    Size MOST definitely matters. When I installed cherry trim on a doorway in a $200,000 kitchen job, if I cut it an inch too short, or used a 3 inch wide peice instead of a 4 inch wide piece, I am DEFINITELY going to get bitched out by the customer. And if I installed it using 3/4" long nails instead of 2-2 1/2" nails to where the shit would fall off in a years time, I'll get an ass reaming. Are they gonna care that I handle the nail gun pristinely and cut my angles on the miter saw with precision...showing that I know how to use my tools? NO! so yes, size DOES matter.
    SweetHemiStud is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Kimiko's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2005
    Location : Central California
    Posts : 43,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud View Post
    Size MOST definitely matters. When I installed cherry trim on a doorway in a $200,000 kitchen job, if I cut it an inch too short, or used a 3 inch wide peice instead of a 4 inch wide piece, I am DEFINITELY going to get bitched out by the customer. And if I installed it using 3/4" long nails instead of 2-2 1/2" nails to where the shit would fall off in a years time, I'll get an ass reaming. Are they gonna care that I handle the nail gun pristinely and cut my angles on the miter saw with precision...showing that I know how to use my tools? NO! so yes, size DOES matter.
    Okay, you're the PERFECT person for me to ask this question. We just had the door to our patio replaced. It opens out, and all of our wind and rain seems to come from that direction, so it's really exposed to the elements. When it was first installed, it fit pretty well...but now, a couple of months later, it's jammed tight and is very difficult to open and close. What do you think is going on, and how do we fix it? It's fiberglass, by the way.

    Once we're finished with this, we can go back to talking about big cocks.
    Kimiko is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Kimiko's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2005
    Location : Central California
    Posts : 43,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRats View Post
    okay why

    that does not sound like u , not even close so why
    Perhaps you missed the note of sarcasm in my earlier post.
    Kimiko is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight SweetHemiStud's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Location : Michigan, USA
    Age : 33
    Posts : 1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    Okay, you're the PERFECT person for me to ask this question. We just had the door to our patio replaced. It opens out, and all of our wind and rain seems to come from that direction, so it's really exposed to the elements. When it was first installed, it fit pretty well...but now, a couple of months later, it's jammed tight and is very difficult to open and close. What do you think is going on, and how do we fix it? It's fiberglass, by the way.

    Once we're finished with this, we can go back to talking about big cocks.
    FINALLY, Kimiko sees me as the PERFECT man, I have waited SOOOO long to hear that, LOL, just wish it was about something a little hotter than a fucking patio door. HA HA

    PM sent.
    SweetHemiStud is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight RedRats's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Far away
    Posts : 2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    Perhaps you missed the note of sarcasm in my earlier post.
    nope i did notice it , that is why i am wondering why making fun of the guy
    RedRats is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : origen01's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2008
    Location : Dallas, TX
    Age : 26
    Posts : 5,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRats View Post
    nope i did notice it , that is why i am wondering why making fun of the guy
    because the guy is too insecure to trust his partner. It's too good to resist messing with him...
    Even Charles Murray agrees that environment does play a substantial role in determining IQ...
    Physical Fitness Thread: Post Daily Workouts & Get Encouragement Here
    origen01 is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Bisexual Milo Cronos's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Location : PHILADELPHIA. PA
    Age : 46
    Posts : 3,712

    Default

    Your girl (and all that have said it) is right, if you can make her orgasm from a creative way of making love and your present cock? Her body doesn't care and doesn't know that difference if it doesn't apply to your talent!
    Before worrying if He or She will cheat determine what you could be doing to change that and fix it, rather then fixating on it!
    Milo Cronos is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Kimiko's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2005
    Location : Central California
    Posts : 43,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud View Post
    FINALLY, Kimiko sees me as the PERFECT man, I have waited SOOOO long to hear that, LOL, just wish it was about something a little hotter than a fucking patio door. HA HA

    PM sent.

    All of that was just an excuse to get you over here so you could fuck me.
    Kimiko is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Online Odalisque
    Sexual orientation : Bisexual VenusInFurze's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Location : Southern NJ, USA
    Age : 38
    Posts : 3,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by origen01 View Post
    because the guy is too insecure to trust his partner. It's too good to resist messing with him...
    No kidding!!!! "I need to know the truth, is my girlfriend lying? I know, I'll ask a forum full of random anonymous strangers on the Internet! That's better than trusting her!"
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.

    ~~Pansexual, Polyamorous, Masochist, and Owned Slave~~



    VenusInFurze is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight SweetHemiStud's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Location : Michigan, USA
    Age : 33
    Posts : 1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    All of that was just an excuse to get you over here so you could fuck me.
    I see...I'm a guy, not so great at figuring out subtle hints...from women anyway. The subtle hints from the door (not working correctly,) I can figure out why, the tick in my truck or snowmobile, etc motor, I can figure out...but women, not a chance. BTW, is it bad that even fixing the door gets me a little excited??
    SweetHemiStud is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Kimiko's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2005
    Location : Central California
    Posts : 43,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud View Post
    I see...I'm a guy, not so great at figuring out subtle hints...from women anyway. The subtle hints from the door (not working correctly,) I can figure out why, the tick in my truck or snowmobile, etc motor, I can figure out...but women, not a chance. BTW, is it bad that even fixing the door gets me a little excited??
    You're just easy. EVERYTHING gets you a little excited.
    Kimiko is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Posts : 434

    Default

    Like you, my cock is average in size (6"). What you do with your cock, as well as the rest of you is what matters when it comes to sex.
    That being said, I used to date a girl who when asked said that my cock was the right size for her. It took awhile before I realized it, but the reality was that when it came to sex, she preferred guys with big cocks (over 9" and very thick). Basically, she was a size queen who liked cocks so big that her pussy could barely handle them. Hope she's getting regularly fucked by those big cocks today!
    Uncle Dick is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight RedRats's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Far away
    Posts : 2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dick View Post
    Like you, my cock is average in size (6"). What you do with your cock, as well as the rest of you is what matters when it comes to sex.
    That being said, I used to date a girl who when asked said that my cock was the right size for her. It took awhile before I realized it, but the reality was that when it came to sex, she preferred guys with big cocks (over 9" and very thick). Basically, she was a size queen who liked cocks so big that her pussy could barely handle them. Hope she's getting regularly fucked by those big cocks today!

    lol okay i cant quiet get it , u said u were the right size for her and now she prefer 9" !!!!
    RedRats is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Posts : 434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRats View Post
    lol okay i cant quiet get it , u said u were the right size for her and now she prefer 9" !!!!
    Did you read what I wrote?
    Uncle Dick is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Straight RedRats's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : Far away
    Posts : 2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dick View Post
    Did you read what I wrote?

    ops sorry , lol english is not my 1st language so ....

    well she lied , i get it now , thx
    RedRats is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation : Straight
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Posts : 60

    Default

    Does size matter? Mmmm (thinking)..........my answer would be a resounding NO! I am only 5 1/2 inches fully erect and I have never had any complaints. I did have one girl though who asked me.....who are you going to satisfy with THAT little thing? My answer to her was......ME! By the end of our lovemaking session she was singing a different tune. She was howling at the freakin' moon and told me I was one of the best lovers she had ever had.

    Bottom line..........It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean. Yeah I know, it's a tired old cliche but it is the truth!
    Prince Of Time is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off