XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #1
    Amateur
    Join Date : Mar 2013
    Posts : 99

    Default why is interracial sex popular, what top ten reason to want interracial sex

    Why is interracial sex so popular in the world? The attraction for the opposite race is desired by men and women, but it is suppress because of cultural taboo reasons. For example:
    (1) A reason for the popularity might be because of cultural taboos that make the interracial sexual experience more exciting. The forbidden fruit mentality, wanting to taste and experience the sexual opposite because cultural negativities can be arousing for men or women.

    (2) An another reason is the world is becoming multi-cultural; Interracial school and communities makes interracial sexual taboos difficult to ignored. Teenagers are having sex with the opposite sex that resides in theirs community and intend theirs school.

    (3) An another reason is the fascination with racial sexual stereotypes. Each race have unique sexual stereotypes assigned to that race, for example, Big dig.

    Why deny your self the pleasure of life because of a person skin color. Its time to extend ours sexual boundaries. What is yours top ten reasons for wanting to have interracial sex?
    Last edited by kevin freeney; 03-31-2013 at 03:58 PM.
    kevin freeney is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Sex Machine damainwalsh's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2006
    Location : my sister's underwear drawer
    Posts : 585

    Thumbs up

    Your reasons are true and Valid............

    but from a more "pit of your stomach lust stand point" there's the delightful humiliation you feel of seeing a woman of your own colour being pleasured better then she's ever been pleasured before by a man of different skin colour, It's the knowledge that no matter what you do, say, know, no matter how hard you work out or what technique you try you will not be able to hold a candle to that guy, He knows it! the woman knows it! and you know it! the sight of him having dominion over all the women of your own colour is truelly arousing and debasing!.........nothing beats it!
    "Hath thou ever sniffith Thine Sister's Underwear Whilst Stroking thou art's mighty sausage, Sire?" - William Shakespeare

    My Thread:
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=345214
    My stories:

    DADDYS_SUNKISSED_BITCH_TRILOGY
    BREAKING & SELLING_SARAH_SERIES
    damainwalsh is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Porn Star Kimiko's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2005
    Location : Central California
    Posts : 43,258

    Default

    I need TEN reasons? Geez....okay, I'll try.

    1. There aren't enough members of my own race handy.
    2. I'm married to someone of a different race.
    3. Variety is the spice of life.
    4. Black men have huge cocks (okay, some of them don't, but who cares?).
    5. I'm doing my part to combat bigotry.
    6. I like to feel like a whore.
    7. I think I ran out of reasons.
    Kimiko is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Sex Machine damainwalsh's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2006
    Location : my sister's underwear drawer
    Posts : 585

    Thumbs up

    My apologies as I know this isn't a pic thread but these two pictures really sum up what I'm talking about nothing beats this and nothing quite gets you harder than witnessing or experiencing something like this!

    In the blow job pic he's a god! he knows it and the expression on her face confirms it....it's pure decadence! the other pic the woman has submitted to his absolute physical dominance and prowess......beautiful and seriously cock hardening stuff!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Hath thou ever sniffith Thine Sister's Underwear Whilst Stroking thou art's mighty sausage, Sire?" - William Shakespeare

    My Thread:
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=345214
    My stories:

    DADDYS_SUNKISSED_BITCH_TRILOGY
    BREAKING & SELLING_SARAH_SERIES
    damainwalsh is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Sex Machine cumwithus's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : SW US
    Posts : 592

    Default

    I know in college black girls were easier to perform sexual favors

    not racist, very nice young women, but once I got them alone they had no problem sucking my dick with no favor returned

    i feel like a white woman (which I may add I am married to one) need alot of coercing to perform a sexual action

    when a black woman was willing to get down instantly

    now I know this is sterotypes but I do not think everyone is the same just the majority

    my best blowjob ever was from a BBW black woman
    Every time a man cums, a woman deserves a slap on her ass for a job well done.
    cumwithus is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Sex Machine cumwithus's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : SW US
    Posts : 592

    Default

    I know in college black girls were easier to perform sexual favors

    not racist, very nice young women, but once I got them alone they had no problem sucking my dick with no favor returned

    i feel like a white woman (which I may add I am married to one) need alot of coercing to perform a sexual action

    when a black woman was willing to get down instantly

    now I know this is sterotypes but I do not think everyone is the same just the majority

    my best blowjob ever was from a BBW black woman
    Every time a man cums, a woman deserves a slap on her ass for a job well done.
    cumwithus is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Sex Machine damainwalsh's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2006
    Location : my sister's underwear drawer
    Posts : 585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cumwithus View Post
    I know in college black girls were easier to perform sexual favors

    not racist, very nice young women, but once I got them alone they had no problem sucking my dick with no favor returned

    i feel like a white woman (which I may add I am married to one) need alot of coercing to perform a sexual action

    when a black woman was willing to get down instantly

    now I know this is sterotypes but I do not think everyone is the same just the majority

    my best blowjob ever was from a BBW black woman
    you could be on to something you say in your case a black woman was willing to perform and debase herself a lot quicker and easier than a white woman....but I have black male friends who say black women are more inhibited and that white women drop to their knees for oral and take anal at the drop of a hat! it could be that women submit quicker and easier to men of opposite colour and that's why both sexes find interacial sex more arousing it's partly the knowledge that it's easier for the other guy of different skin colour to get his end away with our women while we have to jump through hoops!
    "Hath thou ever sniffith Thine Sister's Underwear Whilst Stroking thou art's mighty sausage, Sire?" - William Shakespeare

    My Thread:
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=345214
    My stories:

    DADDYS_SUNKISSED_BITCH_TRILOGY
    BREAKING & SELLING_SARAH_SERIES
    damainwalsh is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Sex Machine cumwithus's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2009
    Location : SW US
    Posts : 592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by damainwalsh View Post
    you could be on to something you say in your case a black woman was willing to perform and debase herself a lot quicker and easier than a white woman....but I have black male friends who say black women are more inhibited and that white women drop to their knees for oral and take anal at the drop of a hat! it could be that women submit quicker and easier to men of opposite colour and that's why both sexes find interacial sex more arousing it's partly the knowledge that it's easier for the other guy of different skin colour to get his end away with our women while we have to jump through hoops!
    Yeah, but each sex at least between black and white did something faster than the other in my cases
    Every time a man cums, a woman deserves a slap on her ass for a job well done.
    cumwithus is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default Reverse Racism

    I think it has to do with racism and prejudice; one clue this will no longer be a suggestion is when we stop looking at one another through race but through the eyes as only human beings.

    The notion that black men have bigger dicks is a racist stereotype; as a result, many are curious to explore the idea. Once that curious mind has been fed, they take pride in the fact they fucked a 'black man'. Not just a man but a 'black man'.

    The Asian fetish is a racist mentality that Asian females/males are submissive and obeying. In sexuality, Asians are a 'tight fit', being able to control so much so that the Asian is an object and no longer a human because all that matters is that he/she is Asian.

    Why do so many crave for the blue eye and blond hair girl/boy when looking for sex with children or when buying their slaves from traffickers? Could it be the mentality of 'mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all?'

    Within our psychological minds, human beings have dark specks that can be brought on by society or culture such as race, and the definition of race. Even I myself found it amazing to have fucked a 'Jew'. Not a man but a 'Jew'; the ethnic group that has been hated since the beginning of time and will continue to be hated. The ethnic group that was nearly destroyed by the act and desire of one single man. What made him better than any other human being-he was Jewish.

    This is only a theory, brought on by neurology and psychology.
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porn Star shadow walker's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Location : Midwest
    Posts : 2,966

    Default

    Personally I'm highly against interracial.

    I'm fine with everything else gay,bi,straight, whatever.

    When I was dating I would not have sex with a woman that had interracial partners in her past. Yes I asked before hand blunt and right in the open.

    No I'm not racist I have friends from other races. It is purely sexual.
    No I'm not afraid that they might be bigger or better than me either I'm perfectly fine with my size and abilities.
    shadow walker is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default

    Maybe you are racist; why else would you be against it? Do you fear the perfect race will be tainted?

    Maybe you're not racist, but if I could study you more, I'd say you were prejudice.

    BUT-who am I to say. =)

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow walker View Post
    Personally I'm highly against interracial.

    I'm fine with everything else gay,bi,straight, whatever.

    When I was dating I would not have sex with a woman that had interracial partners in her past. Yes I asked before hand blunt and right in the open.

    No I'm not racist I have friends from other races. It is purely sexual.
    No I'm not afraid that they might be bigger or better than me either I'm perfectly fine with my size and abilities.
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Banned!
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : whereever the wind takes me.
    Posts : 1,172

    Default

    Does this thread only apply to the interracial mxings of black men, and white women, since they second highest interracial mixed couple right behind aw/wm?

    Or can black women respond as well?
    virginal vixen is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Banned!
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : whereever the wind takes me.
    Posts : 1,172

    Default

    Oh, I just got done reading all responses. This thread is about white women, and black men. Let me get the fuck out of here.

    virginal vixen is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default

    I'm assuming the answer to that would be no mainly because I'm not white and I responded.

    But I'm not surprised though this thread turned to a black/white thing; that's a good example of how our society works, they tend to focus on subjects that remain black and white, no 50 shades of grey allowed. =)

    Quote Originally Posted by virginal vixen View Post
    Does this thread only apply to the interracial mxings of black men, and white women, since they second highest interracial mixed couple right behind aw/wm?

    Or can black women respond as well?
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default Interesting Link

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interra...age_by_pairing

    This is from wikipedia so by all means question the credibility of it, but I found it interesting.
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Banned!
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : whereever the wind takes me.
    Posts : 1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenten1988 View Post
    I'm assuming the answer to that would be no mainly because I'm not white and I responded.

    But I'm not surprised though this thread turned to a black/white thing; that's a good example of how our society works, they tend to focus on subjects that remain black and white, no 50 shades of grey allowed. =)

    Well with the way these threads usually go it's always all about black men fucking white women,and that's not a problem or anything it's it's a most talked discussion around these parts, and it can get a little redundant at times.
    virginal vixen is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Porn Star shadow walker's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Location : Midwest
    Posts : 2,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenten1988 View Post
    Maybe you are racist; why else would you be against it? Do you fear the perfect race will be tainted?

    Maybe you're not racist, but if I could study you more, I'd say you were prejudice.

    BUT-who am I to say. =)
    It's not about the perfect race but yes I view women that have had interracial relations as tainted. Whether it be Asian/Black,White/Black,Native/White,Hispanic/Black,ect.

    I am a huge fan of eugenics not like the Nazis did however I feel having to go through a genetic screening to reproduce should be international law and yes there should also be a minimum IQ level.

    What I am is a white male with a extremely athletic body with a 158 point IQ and 5 degrees and currently working on my dissertation for my PhD I should have my PhD by the end of the year.

    If I am a racist I must be one of the most highly educated ones.
    Last edited by shadow walker; 04-01-2013 at 07:57 AM. Reason: typo
    Taken by misswetmommy
    shadow walker is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Star Milo Cronos's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Location : PhilaPA
    Age : 46
    Posts : 3,118

    Default

    The last time I was with a black woman in 1998 and before that another 4 I can't say that their color really had as much to do with it as their beauty and being my type? Voluptuous, strong, intelligent and "real" no fake hair, nails and "black for the sake of being black" mentality because they owned their bodies more in care of how they took care of themselves and you felt it when you were with them! One of the most interesting attributes during sex was how "white" cum looked against their skin but, I wouldn't have known that before fucking them?
    When you know your right step up, When you know your wrong stand down and If you don't know the difference stand still and listen?
    You may just learn something new!
    Milo Cronos is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porn Star Hank5's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : Planet Earth
    Posts : 7,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin freeney View Post
    Why is interracial sex so popular in the world?
    You have your statistics all wrong, dude. Intergender sex is far, far more popular in the world. Wonder why?...........
    What would be the top ten reasons to want intergender sex?

    Last edited by Hank5; 04-01-2013 at 11:32 AM.
    Imagine a world with no cut cocks....
    Every human being, irrespective of gender, culture or religious beliefs, has an inherent, inalienable Human Right to have an intact body. - UN Charter of Human Rights
    ................XNXX rule no 4: "If you choose to post in an open forum such as xnxx, please be prepared for any and all comments."
    Hank5 is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Banned!
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : whereever the wind takes me.
    Posts : 1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank5 View Post
    You have your statistics all wrong, dude. Intergender sex is far, far more popular in the world. Wonder why?...........
    What would be the top ten reasons to want intergender sex?


    Actually I hate to burst your little gay bubble,darling, but teen,milf, and shockingly Lesbian porn is still #1. And intergender are reall people who have both sex organs. Not these shemales, and trannies. I am talking about hermaphrodites, and you would hardly ever see them in porn
    virginal vixen is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Porn Star Hank5's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : Planet Earth
    Posts : 7,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virginal vixen View Post
    Actually I hate to burst your little gay bubble,darling, but teen,milf, and shockingly Lesbian porn is still #1. And intergender are reall people who have both sex organs. Not these shemales, and trannies. I am talking about hermaphrodites, and you would hardly ever see them in porn
    interracial sex = sex between two people of different races
    intergender-sex = sex between two people of different genders (or, to make it quite clear for your fuddled mind, male/female sex)
    Your kind of logic would mean that an uncircumcised guy is one who has undergone foreskin restoration, in other words the negative effects of circumcision has been undone.
    Last edited by Hank5; 04-01-2013 at 01:51 PM.
    Imagine a world with no cut cocks....
    Every human being, irrespective of gender, culture or religious beliefs, has an inherent, inalienable Human Right to have an intact body. - UN Charter of Human Rights
    ................XNXX rule no 4: "If you choose to post in an open forum such as xnxx, please be prepared for any and all comments."
    Hank5 is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    The Spurtinator meforyou's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Location : In front of the telly, watching England win The Ashes - easily.
    Posts : 6,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank5 View Post
    Your kind of logic would mean that an uncircumcised guy is one who has undergone foreskin restoration, in other words the negative effects of circumcision has been undone.
    LMAO. I thought your last post containing no reference to foreskins was too good to be true. You're obsessed with them.
    "Some bring pleasure to people wherever they go; others, whenever they go." Oscar Wilde.

    I like to put myself into the category of the former.

    VERIFIED previously, but I removed the pic.

    Minerva's Guardian
    meforyou is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Banned!
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : whereever the wind takes me.
    Posts : 1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hank5 View Post
    interracial sex = sex between two people of different races
    intergender-sex = sex between two people of different genders (or, to make it quite clear for your fuddled mind, male/female sex)
    Your kind of logic would mean that an uncircumcised guy is one who has undergone foreskin restoration, in other words the negative effects of circumcision has been undone.

    What? That's not what inter gender sex means. If you are talking about just regular man on woman sex, then it's just called regular porn.What you are talking about is either Hermaphodites, or shemales.
    virginal vixen is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default

    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Eugenics a pseudo science; although one could debate that all science in general is a theory, but I'm sure you get my meaning.

    As mentioned before, you could be just prejudice. It's no different than people wanting other people to stay within their religion, or their nationality, or their gender. Prejudice-believing one race, one religion, one nation is superior than the rest.


    Quote Originally Posted by shadow walker View Post
    It's not about the perfect race but yes I view women that have had interracial relations as tainted. Whether it be Asian/Black,White/Black,Native/White,Hispanic/Black,ect.

    I am a huge fan of eugenics not like the Nazis did however I feel having to go through a genetic screening to reproduce should be international law and yes there should also be a minimum IQ level.

    What I am is a white male with a extremely athletic body with a 158 point IQ and 5 degrees and currently working on my dissertation for my PhD I should have my PhD by the end of the year.

    If I am a racist I must be one of the most highly educated ones.
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbour! Yaztromo's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Location : England
    Posts : 12,809

    Default

    There really shouldn't be but there remain taboos in society about black men and white women. Then there is also the unfortunate stereotypical image of the well hung black man from the wrong side of town.

    Whilst I'm not saying these are good things, they do exist and all add to the naughtiness factor of seeing a white woman getting a real hard fucking from a big black man.

    It adds to the perception of the woman as a horny slut or to the perception of dominance over the white woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by minerva_x View Post
    Practices gynecology but has the license for cardiology.... bad..bad..bad...
    ....somebody appears to know me too well
    Yaztromo is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Porn Star shadow walker's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Location : Midwest
    Posts : 2,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenten1988 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Eugenics a pseudo science; although one could debate that all science in general is a theory, but I'm sure you get my meaning.

    As mentioned before, you could be just prejudice. It's no different than people wanting other people to stay within their religion, or their nationality, or their gender. Prejudice-believing one race, one religion, one nation is superior than the rest.
    Could be, I bunch it in with genetically engineering the human DNA through breeding, to weed out the weak and less desirable. Yes this includes mandatory
    DNA testing before being able to copulate and if you are found to have genetic flaws such as a high chance for autism,MS and other problems you would be black listed from conceiving.

    Criminals would be breed out by a 2 strike system if convicted of two felonious crimes by a jury of peers said criminal would be executed right in the court room no limbo in prison no appeals.
    Taken by misswetmommy
    shadow walker is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Porno Junky Mucker's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Posts : 477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenten1988 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Eugenics a pseudo science;
    Try telling that to race horse breeders, or breeders of any other species who are striving to bring out the most desirable qualities and eliminate all the undesirable qualities.

    Does it work for practically every other living species on earth except humans?
    Mucker is online now Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Porn Star Whitey44's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : NW
    Age : 50
    Posts : 20,521

    Default

    There is am element of sexual attraction between different races. Once you have opened your mind to it, it's hard to keep the desire for it away. Black women turn me on like crazy. Reasons can not explain it.
    Whitey44 is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Porn Star Whitey44's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : NW
    Age : 50
    Posts : 20,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virginal vixen View Post
    Oh, I just got done reading all responses. This thread is about white women, and black men. Let me get the fuck out of here.

    Not so fast VV. Come back!
    Whitey44 is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Porn Star Kimiko's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2005
    Location : Central California
    Posts : 43,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenten1988 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Eugenics a pseudo science; although one could debate that all science in general is a theory, but I'm sure you get my meaning.

    As mentioned before, you could be just prejudice. It's no different than people wanting other people to stay within their religion, or their nationality, or their gender. Prejudice-believing one race, one religion, one nation is superior than the rest.
    I wouldn't call it a pseudo-science, exactly. It's clearly possible to breed human beings through artificial selection, just as it's possible with other species. The trouble is that it's a flagrant violation of basic human rights.
    Kimiko is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Amateur
    Join Date : Mar 2013
    Posts : 99

    Default

    The eugenics movement was a racist international movement. The British eugenic movement was dominated by class biometry; a system that determined a person class according to race; the Latin American eugenic movements incorporated Lamarckism,the theory of organic evolution that postulate that inferior races’ racial social characteristics are acquired biologically, for example, crime, diseases, or inability to adapt to civilization can be inherited; and in the United States, the eugenic movement was dominated by Mendelism. It states that European’s genes are recessive, but non-European’s genes are dominant. The offspring from interracial copulation inherits the dominant gene from the inferior race; thus, it will develop its inferior characteristics. The eugenic movement analyzed social problems in the world, concluded that these problems were basically genetic in nature from inferior races that were contributing to the decline of civilization. The eugenic movement gave rise to Nazism, which attempted to exterminate people of color from the world. The eugenic movement is not sexy.
    Last edited by kevin freeney; 04-02-2013 at 10:38 PM.
    kevin freeney is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Apr 2012
    Location : USA
    Posts : 236

    Default

    I love to fuck the rainbow
    BiGuy20 is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Amateur
    Join Date : Mar 2013
    Posts : 99

    Default

    This thread is not about black and white. However, a person asserting that Black’s athletic performance is because of breeding during slavery typically believes blacks to be more physically suited than whites for activities requiring speed and power.



    If this idea is racially interpreted without critical analysis, a person would conclude that minority athletic success is innate and racially determined because blacks evolved differently than whites and remain at a more primitive evolutionary level because they are more closely associated with lower animals that are also known to possess greater speed and strength; consequently, believing that whites evolved to a higher intellectual level than blacks because they supposedly dominate virtually all other areas in life.



    Moreover, selective breading of human for speed, power, and jumping ability is not a valid science. Exploring an explanation for black dominance in major sports which focuses predominately on physical differences between blacks and whites often results in reinforcing stereotypical ideas about black physical prowess rather than exploring the significance of motivation, intellect, discipline and hard work in accounting for athletic success.
    kevin freeney is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Location : mich,
    Posts : 2,071

    Default

    I like dark nipples....not gonna happen with a Irish red head...want a black women just once plz.............
    rowdy3128 is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default

    That's why breeders are always breeding because they haven't succeeded. If anything, it's warn to not breed as such because the species become more prone to illnesses and diseases.

    Back in the 14th century the British did this to keep royalty royalty; as a result, the next generations were sickly, and deformed. To stop this, they decided to push it back to only cousins so that way there's still a link in royal blood yet a variation in the genes, diversification of the blood pool though now is called DNA.

    Human beings are obsessed with perfection and power, and finding who is superior over whom; therefore, they practice on animals but even then, they fail besides for the physical aspect. The animal comes out weaker, more health concerns, die younger, and sometimes infertile.

    So where as it worked, sir?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mucker View Post
    Try telling that to race horse breeders, or breeders of any other species who are striving to bring out the most desirable qualities and eliminate all the undesirable qualities.

    Does it work for practically every other living species on earth except humans?
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default

    Read the comment I wrote to 'Mucker'.

    Besides, human rights? Ha, what human rights? Since when do people care about human rights? lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    I wouldn't call it a pseudo-science, exactly. It's clearly possible to breed human beings through artificial selection, just as it's possible with other species. The trouble is that it's a flagrant violation of basic human rights.
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default

    Well said, my friend, well said.



    Quote Originally Posted by kevin freeney View Post
    This thread is not about black and white. However, a person asserting that Black’s athletic performance is because of breeding during slavery typically believes blacks to be more physically suited than whites for activities requiring speed and power.



    If this idea is racially interpreted without critical analysis, a person would conclude that minority athletic success is innate and racially determined because blacks evolved differently than whites and remain at a more primitive evolutionary level because they are more closely associated with lower animals that are also known to possess greater speed and strength; consequently, believing that whites evolved to a higher intellectual level than blacks because they supposedly dominate virtually all other areas in life.



    Moreover, selective breading of human for speed, power, and jumping ability is not a valid science. Exploring an explanation for black dominance in major sports which focuses predominately on physical differences between blacks and whites often results in reinforcing stereotypical ideas about black physical prowess rather than exploring the significance of motivation, intellect, discipline and hard work in accounting for athletic success.
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default

    So in other words, you wanna do what Adolf Hitler wanted to do originally which was exterminate the mentally and physically disabled? The people felt that was too harsh so he went to the next item on his list.

    Yes, you're prejudice. You do believe one race is superior than another yet you feel all races should feel as such; therefore keep to themselves.

    But there is no such thing as perfection. So when we do find the perfect human being: no physical disabilities, no illnesses. We will start to exclude those who aren't of a certain IQ. You have an IQ of 140, you said. Well then no one under 140 is allowed to breed. We keep riding, riding, riding, til finally, they call your name next.

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow walker View Post
    Could be, I bunch it in with genetically engineering the human DNA through breeding, to weed out the weak and less desirable. Yes this includes mandatory
    DNA testing before being able to copulate and if you are found to have genetic flaws such as a high chance for autism,MS and other problems you would be black listed from conceiving.

    Criminals would be breed out by a 2 strike system if convicted of two felonious crimes by a jury of peers said criminal would be executed right in the court room no limbo in prison no appeals.
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Sex Machine
    Join Date : Oct 2012
    Location : Between Her Legs
    Posts : 946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow walker View Post
    Could be, I bunch it in with genetically engineering the human DNA through breeding, to weed out the weak and less desirable. Yes this includes mandatory
    DNA testing before being able to copulate and if you are found to have genetic flaws such as a high chance for autism,MS and other problems you would be black listed from conceiving.

    Criminals would be breed out by a 2 strike system if convicted of two felonious crimes by a jury of peers said criminal would be executed right in the court room no limbo in prison no appeals.
    How very "Eichman-isque" of you!
    wifetrader is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Posts : 268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenten1988 View Post
    I think it has to do with racism and prejudice; one clue this will no longer be a suggestion is when we stop looking at one another through race but through the eyes as only human beings.

    The notion that black men have bigger dicks is a racist stereotype; as a result, many are curious to explore the idea. Once that curious mind has been fed, they take pride in the fact they fucked a 'black man'. Not just a man but a 'black man'.

    The Asian fetish is a racist mentality that Asian females/males are submissive and obeying. In sexuality, Asians are a 'tight fit', being able to control so much so that the Asian is an object and no longer a human because all that matters is that he/she is Asian.

    Why do so many crave for the blue eye and blond hair girl/boy when looking for sex with children or when buying their slaves from traffickers? Could it be the mentality of 'mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all?'

    Within our psychological minds, human beings have dark specks that can be brought on by society or culture such as race, and the definition of race. Even I myself found it amazing to have fucked a 'Jew'. Not a man but a 'Jew'; the ethnic group that has been hated since the beginning of time and will continue to be hated. The ethnic group that was nearly destroyed by the act and desire of one single man. What made him better than any other human being-he was Jewish.

    This is only a theory, brought on by neurology and psychology.
    No offense, but I think you're largely full of shit. If I'm attracted to a black woman, it will be because she has a nice, full, round ass and I find some types of dark skin attractive. It's not racist; it's a preference. There is also something incredibly sexy about the contrast between the dark labia majora on a black woman and the pink insides...it's hot as hell! Is it racist? Fuck no; it's a feature that I find sexy.

    On the same token, many Asians are petite and have small tits; I love that body type as well. I also like their pretty faces and dark hair. It has nothing to do with them being "submissive". I'd treat an Asian with the same respect I'd treat any woman.
    axslinger is offline Reply With Quote
  41. #41
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default

    Well no offense but I said it was all an theory and it also doesn't apply to 100% of the population.

    Stupid ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by axslinger View Post
    No offense, but I think you're largely full of shit. If I'm attracted to a black woman, it will be because she has a nice, full, round ass and I find some types of dark skin attractive. It's not racist; it's a preference. There is also something incredibly sexy about the contrast between the dark labia majora on a black woman and the pink insides...it's hot as hell! Is it racist? Fuck no; it's a feature that I find sexy.

    On the same token, many Asians are petite and have small tits; I love that body type as well. I also like their pretty faces and dark hair. It has nothing to do with them being "submissive". I'd treat an Asian with the same respect I'd treat any woman.
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  42. #42
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : California, U.S.A.
    Posts : 32

    Default Why interracial sex is popular

    I can only speak from my own experience as a gay man. White guys don't seem to know anything about touch and act a like some kind of machine when they have sex. It's weird. I have not experienced this kind of behavior from black or latino guys. We are not as hung up or ashamed about sex as white people seem to be. Why this is, I have no idea.

    Black and latin guys are much more tantric and passionate.

    Also there is the exotic factor. Someone with different skin color and texture is obviously more exotic than someone that looks just like you do. For someone who is homogenous, staying withn their own race sexually suits them fine, but I've met many that are just the opposite. I'm that way too. As a black guy, black guys bore me to tears. White or latin skin tone is more visually exotic to me. And I don;t understand why white people are always trying to get tans to look artificial. Your healthy natural skin tone is fine and more appealing actually.
    BlogShag is offline Reply With Quote
  43. #43
    Amateur
    Join Date : Mar 2013
    Posts : 99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenten1988 View Post
    Well no offense but I said it was all an theory and it also doesn't apply to 100% of the population.

    Stupid ass.
    I will make an analogy; for example, tiger, lion, and leopard are particular types of cats. Each of these felines has unique phenotype that makes it beautiful to the sight: lion’s hair, tiger’s stripes, and leopard’s spots. For a person to say, I only see a cat is in denial of each cat’s individual natural beauty. Each race wants to be recognizes for its unique beauty. To say I do not see theirs race is discrediting the race of the person. Instead, say I like Asian, Black, or Hispanic people because of the beautiful uniqueness of each race.
    Last edited by kevin freeney; 04-05-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    kevin freeney is offline Reply With Quote
  44. #44
    Porno Junky badbabysitter's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : Vancouver, in your mother's pants
    Posts : 472

    Default

    My fiance is black

    I am white

    I love my fiance

    hence, I love interracial
    My stories are here

    http://stories.xnxx.com/profile474744/


    I welcome any comments, suggestions , or ideas for future stories,, dont me shy sending me a message

    no, I don't want to cyber with you
    badbabysitter is offline Reply With Quote
  45. #45
    Sex Machine bluntx's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2012
    Location : the north
    Posts : 739

    Default

    i grew up seeing couples of all types so interracial so it's nothing new to me.

    quite frankly i'd prefer an interracial relationship because i feel that cultures can learn from one another, and we become more competent of the world and the the people on this world.

    there is also the exotic factor, dating outside your own culture/race is exciting because you get to see first hand how/what other cultures eat, entertain, or celebrate.
    Giddty
    Make Your Own Fleshlight for under 10 dollars!
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=307833
    bluntx is offline Reply With Quote
  46. #46
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Location : Texas
    Age : 21
    Posts : 175

    Default

    This is so true; I'm always surprised when people still have to ask these questions. Here in Texas, it's the norm. =)


    Quote Originally Posted by bluntx View Post
    i grew up seeing couples of all types so interracial so it's nothing new to me.

    quite frankly i'd prefer an interracial relationship because i feel that cultures can learn from one another, and we become more competent of the world and the the people on this world.

    there is also the exotic factor, dating outside your own culture/race is exciting because you get to see first hand how/what other cultures eat, entertain, or celebrate.
    My last hairy masturbation vid =0http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=340834
    Tenten1988 is offline Reply With Quote
  47. #47
    The XnXX Alpha Wolf SilverLycan's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : California
    Age : 26
    Posts : 9,106

    Default

    My parent's are an interracial couple. Interracial couples people aren't seen as something unusual to me, all I see are humans being humans with other humans.

    But I think in popular culture there is an aspect of fetishization that some have touched on in this thread.

    And we are still a young country trying to reconcile it's very recent departure from institutionalized racism. I think in time, it will not be such a big deal.

    I'm open to having a relationship with any woman, regardless of things like skin color or country of origin, as long she has a nice personality and is within certain physical parameters.
    I am bored and I desire conflict

    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

    Homo Homini Lupus
    SilverLycan is offline Reply With Quote
  48. #48
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Jul 2007
    Posts : 211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    I need TEN reasons? Geez....okay, I'll try.

    1. There aren't enough members of my own race handy.
    2. I'm married to someone of a different race.
    3. Variety is the spice of life.
    4. Black men have huge cocks (okay, some of them don't, but who cares?).
    5. I'm doing my part to combat bigotry.
    6. I like to feel like a whore.
    7. I think I ran out of reasons.
    Kimiko,
    I have read many, if not all of your posts and your sensuality radiates from every one. This is very crude and an uncharacteristic comment, but so very apposite and meant entirely as a complement; I would love to fuck you up the arse hole.
    skymani is offline Reply With Quote

Tags

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off