Basics steps to post a story on stories.xnxx.com:
- First of all, you must have an account on the forum. To register, click HERE.
- Once your account is created, you can go to stories.xnxx.com.
- If you already have an account, you just have to login to stories.xnxx.com or to the forum (it's the same database).
- Now, there's a new menu at the left called "Account":
- Important note: first, you should write and save your story on your computer (on a txt file or a word file, no matter the text editor you used) before posting it. There's a server timeout. If you spend too much time writing your stories into our system, you will be disconnected from your session, and your story will never be saved. The best solution is to copy/paste your work from the file saved into your computer.
- To post a new story, just click on "New story".
Little explanation about "Characters Count": your story must have at least 5000 characters. For a poem or a sex joke, the "Characters Count" is 500. After few years, we realized that readers generally prefer long stories with many description...- "Your stories":
At the bottom of the page, there's a box called "Publishing".
- Publish your story: your story will be online after few minutes, and you won't be able to edit it.
- Continue editing: your story is on "edit mode". When you think your story is ready, you can change it to "Publish your story" to see your work online.
On the screen capture below you can see the 3 modes of a story:Little reminder, if you want to:
- Validated: for an online story. If you click on "View", you can see the story with all comments made on it.
- Edit mode: for a story in edit mode, if you have choosen "Continue editing" from the "New story" page. You can make every modification as you want. When you think your story is ready to be online, you can change this mode by cliking on "Edit" and change the box at the bottom of the page to "Publish your story". You can also delete it if you want.
For every stories listed on this page, you have some statistics like the number of comments, reads and rate...
- edit or delete a story
- add a new genre, theme
- delete a comment on a story
- or anything else
You just have to contact me by PM or email (you can find it HERE)
PS: My english is not perfect, I would like to apologize if I make some spelling or gramatical errors :D