XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Girls with dogs

  1. #1
    Porn Star Alabamajim's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Location : southeast
    Posts : 2,339

    Default Girls with dogs

    whats up with all these pretty girls fucking dogs,
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO DEFEND HER
    Alabamajim is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Posts : 21

    Default

    Yes, WTF. All these horney dudes all around like dirt and they looking for rover??
    MrDuckegg is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Porn Star Alabamajim's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Location : southeast
    Posts : 2,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDuckegg View Post
    Yes, WTF. All these horney dudes all around like dirt and they looking for rover??
    thats just not right
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO DEFEND HER
    Alabamajim is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Star JezebelinHell's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2008
    Location : MS
    Age : 28
    Posts : 1,857

    Default

    lol Rover doesn't whine and complain...AND he can lick his own balls
    There's something I can't see
    Something different in the way you smile
    Behind those eyes you lie
    JezebelinHell is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Porn Star Alabamajim's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Location : southeast
    Posts : 2,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JezebelinHell View Post
    lol Rover doesn't whine and complain...AND he can lick his own balls
    you been peeking
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO DEFEND HER
    Alabamajim is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Star Bishop's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : Yuggoth
    Posts : 3,397

    Default

    they get paid well?

    no clue...
    haha

    ..their blind...?
    ORLY?
    -!verified female!-
    Bishop is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porno Junky HeyLadies's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Atlanta, Ga
    Posts : 366

    Default uhghh

    I personaly think animal sex is the sickest shit on the earth... well tied with child molestation.
    HeyLadies is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porn Star Alabamajim's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Location : southeast
    Posts : 2,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyLadies View Post
    I personaly think animal sex is the sickest shit on the earth... well tied with child molestation.
    oh well,to each his own
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO DEFEND HER
    Alabamajim is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Posts : 21

    Default

    There is a saying "If you love it,let it kill You".
    MrDuckegg is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Sex Machine Rubyskies's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : South West England
    Posts : 690

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDuckegg View Post
    There is a saying "If you love it,let it kill You".
    I don't get it *confuzzled*

    and about the girls + dogs, well everyone has different kinks, the nature of any fetish means that everybodies gonna have a different view on it [shrugs]
    Rubyskies is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Porno Junky HeyLadies's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Atlanta, Ga
    Posts : 366

    Smile I apologies.

    Lest all be equal here.
    HeyLadies is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Lill Luna Lunatic SemiLunate's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : Some place in England
    Posts : 5,721

    Default

    Its like asking why people like water sports, or bondage,or rape, or incest....more than likely because its taboo...and being bold and naughty enough to do something so taboo can be a turn on to people
    SemiLunate is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Banned!
    Join Date : Jun 2008
    Posts : 72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabamajim View Post
    whats up with all these pretty girls fucking dogs,
    Just stop hanging out on beastiality sites.
    sven_diditt is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Star Alabamajim's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Location : southeast
    Posts : 2,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sven_diditt View Post
    Just stop hanging out on beastiality sites.
    sometimes they just pop up
    GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL WHO DEFEND HER
    Alabamajim is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Amateur Chrissy_Love's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Posts : 84

    Default

    My boy actually really wants me to fuck his dog for some reason.. I just might too.
    Chrissy_Love is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Porn Star HardHead's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Michigan, USA
    Posts : 2,196

    Default

    I'm not a fan and think it's pretty fucked up.....


    This is classic though...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm hard and I love eating pussy...what's not to get?

    "Don't take life too seriously - you'll never get out alive"

    I was verified on here a few years back...I assume that still counts.
    HardHead is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Posts : 40

    Angry Alot of you are right

    It is fucked up to know that some girls fuck dogs. Who in the hell came up that idea??! It's not right! Girls, if you really want to fuck go fuck a MAN nat a beast!!
    Sex Marine is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Supreme Warlord Wafarer's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Yukon, Canada
    Age : 52
    Posts : 18,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabamajim View Post
    whats up with all these pretty girls fucking dogs,
    Hahahahaha!
    Yes, I've seen them...they compare dogs to us guys, and often the dog comes out looking better, on some things: arguments, unconditional love, and even the sex part,with that damned knot, frequency, volume of cum, etc
    Last edited by Wafarer; 08-06-2008 at 10:44 AM. Reason: add
    I am a "verified XNXX Geek"and "Verified Hombre"
    --Peace through Strength!-- GMT - 8
    "I've become dumber just by reading this. Removing you from the genepool would not only be helpful to society, but would be praised in songs for generations."
    Wafarer is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Posts : 9

    Default

    It's just wrong!!!!
    Rockin89 is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 34

    Default

    Don't knock it till you've tried it!
    Jealous is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Porn Star zyzy's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 2,850

    Default

    OK guys listen up-------------dogs don't give you all the shit that guys do.
    zyzy is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 34

    Default

    Exactly ZYZY!!!
    Jealous is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Porn Star CasaDan's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Location : Rocky Mountain High, Colorado
    Age : 25
    Posts : 4,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sex Marine View Post
    It is fucked up to know that some girls fuck dogs. Who in the hell came up that idea??! It's not right! Girls, if you really want to fuck go fuck a MAN nat a beast!!
    Before someone else says it, aren't guys typically viewed as beasts and dogs?

    I mean, we rarely clean, we're rude, vulgar, scratch ourselves in public, burp, love strange smells and most generally treat women like they're only good for fucking and deserve nothing more but to be an obedient bitch -_-

    Who knows, maybe it's an upgrade for the women who partake in it.
    We stand here before all raising our glasses, toasting to lives as if a drink will fix them, will make them better.
    GMT -7
    The hell type of dream was that?! Oh, Freud would have a field day with me!

    CasaDan is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Nov 2007
    Posts : 183

    Default

    I don't do it (And NEVER FUCKING WILL,) but I love girls with dogs. Another one of those sick, sick turn-on's I have.

    Haven't you ever heard the nursery rhyme?

    Old Mother Hubberd
    Went to her cubbert (Typo, but whatever)
    to get her poor dog a bone.
    But when she bent over
    Rover took over
    And that bitch got a bone of her own!

    Dusk is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Amateur
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Posts : 59

    Default

    I've never let a dog fuck me but they can certainly lick me better than any man ever could.
    slut tempest is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Amateur
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : Long Island NY
    Age : 41
    Posts : 62

    Default

    Suppossedly a dog cannot impregnate a woman.
    Maybe that's one reason.
    Sailordh is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Basstard porter's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2006
    Location : Canada
    Age : 25
    Posts : 6,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailordh View Post
    Suppossedly a dog cannot impregnate a woman.
    Maybe that's one reason.
    Genetics say "Hellz no!"


    Hey, girls get curious sometimes. Doesn't make it right but, they do.
    "Won't you come and sit with me? I'll tell you all my lies." -Rush
    "Knock, knock, knock! Who's there i'th'name of Belzebub?... Anon, anon! I pray you, remember the porter."

    -Porter; Macbeth; Shakespeare
    Bassists Do It Deeper
    porter is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Porn Star Whitey44's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : NW
    Age : 50
    Posts : 20,589

    Default

    Different strokes for different folks.

    If a woman and her male dog are horny, it seems like a natural thing to do if the woman doesn't care. You know the dog doesn't care. When a dog smells his female owners pussy it's natural for him to want to lick her pussy while she lies in bed without panties. Didn't you ever have a horny male dog try to fuck your leg?

    My female dog sometimes lies on her back and spreads her legs for me when she's in heat. The thought of screwing my dog is just too weird for me. I would rather screw a human female, even if she gives me a hard time.
    Whitey44 is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Porn Star Whitey44's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : NW
    Age : 50
    Posts : 20,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailordh View Post
    Suppossedly a dog cannot impregnate a woman.
    Maybe that's one reason.
    There has never been a case of interspecies impreganation before.
    Whitey44 is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Porn Star Whitey44's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : NW
    Age : 50
    Posts : 20,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slut tempest View Post
    I've never let a dog fuck me but they can certainly lick me better than any man ever could.
    This happened to my wife once when she didn't expect it. She said it felt good too.
    Whitey44 is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Location : eastern nc
    Posts : 17

    Default I dont know whats up with them

    But if she was hot, I might want to watch.
    ImaPervert is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Porn Star Hush's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Nirvāṇa ~ निर्वाण
    Posts : 1,646

    Default

    Why do men like women with dogs (those that do)?

    Well many reasons, yet to narrow it down to not have this be a 20 page post, the two primary reasons are;

    Humiliation......IOW it exciting the male to see a woman degrade herself (in his eyes), to do something that is so out of the norm he feels superior by it as though having smacked her down to a new low, therefor him better.......I'll leave you to decide who in that scenario has just proven themselves more insecure and inferior.

    Potential for Sex.....How odd, she's having sex with a dog so how does that equate to him? Well often what men ask women to do or like to watch is something that is so far beyond the norm it instills a concept of such need by the woman that she is so desperate for sex she'd mount anything...Ergo she would not think twice about mounting him

    Oddly, that's what many mens fantasies when it comes to lesbian sex boils down to. Now it really doesn't make sense...Lesbians...Want to be with women NOT men. However, when put into an openly sexual venue it infers to "many" not all males that it is an act of desperation not having a man there...Naturally it working out he shows himself and the women announce "now that's what we really wanted!"......There are other reasons, yet in the end, it shows the same concept as with dogs for many men.

    Now with women doing dogs it's often much more varied and even deeper. Many, many...(in fact most women I know though I'm sure that just an off group) women when young use the family pet when young to experiment with. Usually just the pet licking them, and once the pet begins to pester them or they decide to take it to the next level (boys) it never repeated grown out of as with most youthful experimentation.

    However, when a woman either continues with it or even more so begins when older (20's and up)....The reasons can become vast. MIght be an insecurity with men yet still having sexual desires (though rare)...Might just be because it is kinky and naughty, forbidden fruit. Might be because they're wanting to be humiliated or degraded in a S&M sort of way. Might be because of the base nature of it...raw sex, sex for sex sake, bestial, animalistic. Might be a thousand reasons down to even it just feels good.

    Now why do you see so many hot gals doing it? (the OP's question).....Because they get payed, coerced, or forced into it. That's not personal time, that's more often then not work time no matter how amature it may look. Those that do it off camera and when alone it simply being their bag for whatever the reason. Yet most are doing it on camera for the money, and in the case of true amatuer many are doing it because their guy wants them to.

    In the end who cares........If you like watching it enjoy....If you don't, don't watch it......For if you do, you're doing it because it excites you no matter the reason.

    K2
    Hush is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Supreme Warlord Wafarer's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Yukon, Canada
    Age : 52
    Posts : 18,704

    Default

    Just where did you(Hush) get the " the two primary reasons are;".
    Just how many men have you talked to? Many while I don't speak for all (unlike your arrogant assumption) likely feel the same way as I do and have previously posted.
    Have you a degree, credits in sexology or related study. You are not a man(acc'dg to profile) and yet you claim to speak for us. What is your age? You have the know it all attitude of a kid, given your gross assumptions. These in your so-called "primary reasons". I could only skim the rest of your rant,save that it likely is equally `off'. And then there is your view on "lesbians". Many just say they are today. Another juvenile assumption made about men there too.
    Paid, coerced and forced??...more ignorance.
    It seems like you have suffered some sort of oxygen deficiency up there at "K2"
    --too bad some better posts elsewhere...fail!
    Last edited by Wafarer; 09-02-2008 at 07:23 AM. Reason: ad
    I am a "verified XNXX Geek"and "Verified Hombre"
    --Peace through Strength!-- GMT - 8
    "I've become dumber just by reading this. Removing you from the genepool would not only be helpful to society, but would be praised in songs for generations."
    Wafarer is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Porn Star Hush's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Nirvāṇa ~ निर्वाण
    Posts : 1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wafarer View Post
    Just where did you...........
    That's your contribution to the subject along with "Hahahahaha!
    Yes, I've seen them...they compare dogs to us guys, and often the dog comes out looking better, on some things: arguments, unconditional love, and even the sex part,with that damned knot, frequency, volume of cum, etc"????

    Want to prove me wrong then do so...In fact, do so with describing your thoughts on it to counter my own.......Yet so far all you've contributed is petulant diatribe.....

    Till that time, contiinue to prove this post out instead.

    K2
    Hush is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2008
    Posts : 10

    Default

    watching a girl fuck a dog is better than watching dr.phil
    RAIVIR0D is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Porn Star zorbas's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Posts : 1,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slut tempest View Post
    I've never let a dog fuck me but they can certainly lick me better than any man ever could.
    It would appear that you just haven't been eaten and licked properly! Of course a dog can be more convenient I should think........
    zorbas is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Porn Star Circe's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Location : the isle of Aeaea
    Posts : 1,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAIVIR0D View Post
    watching a girl fuck a dog is better than watching dr.phil
    Almost anything is better than watching dr. phil.

    People have their own thing that turns them on. Some guys like anal sex, some like feet, some like incest. Some girls like big dicks, other girls, toys...and some like dogs. Even some guys like to fuck animals. Some want nothing to do with a "pretty chick" when they have a panting dog at home.
    Verified xnxx Girl(p5)
    Majs:PLEASE! I am the great Odysseus, slayer of polyphemus, I waltzed into hell and out again, plus my sack is full of wind.Well my arrows shoot the straightest if you know what i mean
    Circe's Pics (updated 02/22/2014)
    Eyes
    NO I DO NOT: sex chat, pic swap, cam, sext
    Circe is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Incendiary Instigator and Sensitive Sage Pericles's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2005
    Location : The Acropolis, Athens
    Posts : 2,699

    Default

    I would like to have freaky sex with a giraffe.

    Zeus, mightiest of those who walk Olympus' halls, none can long deny your will. I beseech thee this day to bring torment to those who would post a goodbye thread and return within hours. I implore thee to rain sorrow and misery on those who desire others to rate their small and flaccid penis. May vermin gnaw the entrails of the incest-obsessed-noob with every declaration of desire to bang his mom or sister. Amen.

    Pericles is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2008
    Posts : 10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHead View Post
    I'm not a fan and think it's pretty fucked up.....


    This is classic though...
    what are those signs called again?? ive been looking for those pics on google but forgot the name!
    RAIVIR0D is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Banned!
    Join Date : May 2008
    Posts : 1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slut tempest View Post
    I've never let a dog fuck me but they can certainly lick me better than any man ever could.
    What my wife says too ...
    hommax is offline Reply With Quote
  41. #41
    Basstard porter's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2006
    Location : Canada
    Age : 25
    Posts : 6,019

    Default

    "Won't you come and sit with me? I'll tell you all my lies." -Rush
    "Knock, knock, knock! Who's there i'th'name of Belzebub?... Anon, anon! I pray you, remember the porter."

    -Porter; Macbeth; Shakespeare
    Bassists Do It Deeper
    porter is offline Reply With Quote
  42. #42
    Mgn
    Porno Junky Mgn's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 314

    Default

    Hmmm. Bestiality. I never done it but i bet it's nasty. I can only think it would feel good if i had like 5 condoms and i was doing a female dog.

    But yes leave the animal alone it does not know any better just like a teenager.

    Also i think that the woman that do animal porn need some help.

    BUt that's just me i'm sure you get a hard on to girls sucking cows dick and it that's what you like well your style not mine.
    so much for corruption. Wait that's me. ack!
    Mgn is offline Reply With Quote
  43. #43
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 34

    Default

    Tell me you wouldn't want this...

    http://www.shockingtube.com/view_vid...85de0c201ba99b

    Fuck me!!! I'd fuck that dog over & over again! He wouldn't be able to get his tongue deep enough in me!
    Jealous is offline Reply With Quote
  44. #44
    Silver Tongued Silverballs's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Location : :noitacoL
    Posts : 5,850

    Default

    *insert feminist men are dogs joke*
    Anyway, the next thing I remember was when her fingernails were digging for oil in my back and she was whining and moaning and she hit the note that was hooked to the sonic switch in my balls, because my prick, which had been so trustworthy up to then, started spurting spunk while it was still buried in her belly.

    I know what you're thinking.

    You're thinking that was a run-on sentence, and that no self respecting author would use one in a decent story.
    Silverballs is offline Reply With Quote
  45. #45
    Porn Surfer H0tt1's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 26

    Default

    i was fucking with dogs about 5 times, its hot and really fun but not so much as with a man!
    Want to see me? PM me and i'll send you some beatiful pics
    H0tt1 is offline Reply With Quote
  46. #46
    Porn Surfer bi_proud's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : Southeast ky
    Posts : 20

    Default

    Game of truth or dare my wife and i were drunk off our ass i dared her to jack off our lab she didt it.think next time i'll dare her to suck him off...lol
    Why kate,You're not wearing a bussle,how lude
    bi_proud is offline Reply With Quote
  47. #47
    Ascended Ancient
    Unexpected Woman
    Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : WEST MODLAND
    Posts : 57,652

    Wink


    If you need me I'll be in my lab ------funny that's what Igor used to say!
    Now I understand what he really meant.
    MODERATOR
    EMPRESS LAINIE OF THE ISLAND AND IRELAND: THE DANCING QUEEN: &
    POPE SHIRLEY OF THE CHURCH OF ORAL SEX
    A'in it harm none do what thou wilt.
    Andreamedis' forever!
    GMT MINUS 8
    http://www.docbushong.com/pubs/what_is_gender.asp
    http://www.gires.org.uk/Text_Assets/...er_Development.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=5920
    Empress Lainie is offline Reply With Quote
  48. #48
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Jul 2007
    Posts : 409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZYZX View Post

    If you need me I'll be in my lab ------funny that's what Igor used to say!
    Now I understand what he really meant.
    OMG he's in there with that bitch again.
    captnm is offline Reply With Quote
  49. #49
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 8

    Default

    Jealous:

    I'm Chuck from Portland, OR - just joined the system 2 days ago and was cruising through old threads, and I ran across one of your responses that included a 3-girl party with a dog. I could not believe how instantly hard I was watching that - what a fucking turn-on!

    Anyway, thanks for being a really cool woman, and I mean that in every sense of the word.

    Chuck
    Last edited by piggit; 09-20-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: phone numbers not allowed
    chuck13 is offline Reply With Quote
  50. #50
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Posts : 1

    Default

    hey id luv to see ur pics
    nastygurl is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off