XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sex Stories
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #1
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Posts : 27

    Default My wife sucking a complete strangers cock

    We were on vacation visiting my wifes parentsone summer. This guy came up and started dancing with my wife in a club. He was all over her. She gave me a look and I gave her the ok. Before long he had his tounge in her mouth. They were making out on the dance floor. It was so hot to watch. He had his hand around her waist and under her skirt as she was grinding her ass on his cock. He was fingering her right in front of me on the dance floor. Next thing you know we were in a cab. He had her skirt up arond her belly finger banging her while I had her top pulled down playing with her tits. This whole time she is jerking us both off. She told me later that the cab driver was watching everything and loved every minute of it. When we got to her parents house, we went to her old room. She undressed, got down on her knees in front of him and pulled his pants down.Then she started sucking he big cock. She paused only long enough to pull my pants down and then continued bobbing on his meat as she stroked my cock. I took a few pictures then stepped out to get some lub so he could fuck her ass. He came on her face and in her mouth without warning. Afterwards he got dressed and left.
    http://www.imgplace.com/image/view/a...518922e4128a9a
    Last edited by Him_her_and_you; 01-12-2009 at 12:16 AM.
    Him_her_and_you is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2007
    Location : Illinois
    Posts : 22

    Default old times

    My wife and I used to go to rest areas on the interstate so she could suck off truck drivers while I watched. We had a lot of fun.
    papasmurf57 is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : Uhhh, right here dude.
    Posts : 103

    Default

    Wow, very similar to my story in this forum: http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...ght=wife+vegas
    augustin13 is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2008
    Posts : 27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by augustin13 View Post
    Wow, very similar to my story in this forum: http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php...ght=wife+vegas
    very similar indeed
    mongrel41 is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Posts : 27

    Default

    I guess its a good thing I wrote it on Adult friend fiender back on 7/3/05 or someone might try to insinuate something instead of telling me they enjoyed it.

    http://adultfriendfinder.com/intgrou...48763993_80517
    Last edited by Him_her_and_you; 01-17-2009 at 06:00 AM.
    Him_her_and_you is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : PhotoWizard's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2008
    Location : XnXX
    Posts : 844

    Default

    never happened to me, and I am a truck driver, wait yes it did, but i wasnt driving then, i met this girl from Canada, and we use to go to swinger clubs and bars and meet strangers and we did meet truck drivers also, I was in to it years ago, love watching it, my current wife would cut my balls off, now my ex is on this site and we use to do some wild shit, she was a lingerie model
    PhotoWizard is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2008
    Posts : 27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Him_her_and_you View Post
    I guess its a good thing I wrote it on Adult friend fiender back on 7/3/05 or someone might try to insinuate something instead of telling me they enjoyed it.

    http://adultfriendfinder.com/intgrou...48763993_80517
    you assume they enjoyed it,all we did was say it sounds the same.
    mongrel41 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : Uhhh, right here dude.
    Posts : 103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Him_her_and_you View Post
    I guess its a good thing I wrote it on Adult friend fiender back on 7/3/05 or someone might try to insinuate something instead of telling me they enjoyed it.

    http://adultfriendfinder.com/intgrou...48763993_80517
    Didn't mean to insinuate anything other than the fact that they are similar experiences. I did enjoy it; it turned me on. I'm sure there are many similar experiences, especially in Vegas, and I'd like to hear them all. Keep them coming.
    augustin13 is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2008
    Location : Midwest
    Posts : 462

    Default

    I love watching my wife suck other men's cocks. I also like watching her fuck other men. She enjoys the variety and likes to heard how nasty she was when we fuck later.
    aquireit is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : innocentoutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Location : mitchell,in
    Age : 49
    Posts : 867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf57 View Post
    My wife and I used to go to rest areas on the interstate so she could suck off truck drivers while I watched. We had a lot of fun.
    damm papasmurf where are ya'll now? I am a trucker
    innocentoutlaw is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Posts : 272

    Default Shuttin' down Michigan

    Michigan police shut this down at our rest stops...
    It was fun to read about/ never did it, tho'.

    We prefer those we knew a little better (friends of friends, etc.)
    billmecarle is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Posts : 11

    Default

    very interesting...and hot
    kata555 is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : theguy07's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Location : Toronto
    Posts : 774

    Default can we see the pics

    hot story -can we see the pics
    theguy07 is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : Jack_Swallow's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2007
    Posts : 222

    Default

    My ex-wife liked the complete anonymity of gloryholes and we would do them about once or twice a month. She would push her ass up to the hole and let a guy or two fuck her up the ass.
    Jack_Swallow is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation : lupa69's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2009
    Posts : 9

    Default

    very good
    lupa69 is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : newtz's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2009
    Location : cali
    Posts : 807

    Default

    That's good stuff!
    I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!

    Straight male and straight female living life to the fullest!
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=90998
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=90438
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=107460
    newtz is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : flakko6969's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Age : 33
    Posts : 358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoWizard View Post
    never happened to me, and I am a truck driver, wait yes it did, but i wasnt driving then, i met this girl from Canada, and we use to go to swinger clubs and bars and meet strangers and we did meet truck drivers also, I was in to it years ago, love watching it, my current wife would cut my balls off, now my ex is on this site and we use to do some wild shit, she was a lingerie model

    so is the "ex" still wild to the point of playing around? wish my wife would go in to swinging with me.
    flakko6969 is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : central FL
    Posts : 20

    Default

    Trying to talk my girl into this now. I would love to see her suck and fuck a larger cock than mine.
    surferone is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Posts : 12

    Default

    TKS!
    benq123 is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : thissinfullove's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2009
    Location : Jersey
    Posts : 124

    Default

    Where can I find males like you guys
    My bf would never go for this type of stuff
    Very hot though
    Lick Me Like A Lollipop
    thissinfullove is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Posts : 3

    Default

    enjoy sexy ?
    22AņosSantiagoLuisBazan is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Posts : 3

    Default

    so i am
    22AņosSantiagoLuisBazan is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Posts : 10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf57 View Post
    My wife and I used to go to rest areas on the interstate so she could suck off truck drivers while I watched. We had a lot of fun.
    randomcomment is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Posts : 10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Him_her_and_you View Post
    We were on vacation visiting my wifes parentsone summer. This guy came up and started dancing with my wife in a club. He was all over her. She gave me a look and I gave her the ok. Before long he had his tounge in her mouth. They were making out on the dance floor. It was so hot to watch. He had his hand around her waist and under her skirt as she was grinding her ass on his cock. He was fingering her right in front of me on the dance floor. Next thing you know we were in a cab. He had her skirt up arond her belly finger banging her while I had her top pulled down playing with her tits. This whole time she is jerking us both off. She told me later that the cab driver was watching everything and loved every minute of it. When we got to her parents house, we went to her old room. She undressed, got down on her knees in front of him and pulled his pants down.Then she started sucking he big cock. She paused only long enough to pull my pants down and then continued bobbing on his meat as she stroked my cock. I took a few pictures then stepped out to get some lub so he could fuck her ass. He came on her face and in her mouth without warning. Afterwards he got dressed and left.
    you guys are crazy
    randomcomment is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Posts : 10

    Default

    seriously
    randomcomment is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Posts : 11

    Default

    amazingly hot
    infinity6969 is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Newcumer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Mar 2010
    Location : Brisbane, Australia
    Posts : 3

    Default

    You guys Rock and it's great you can enjoy sex for just that and not feel the need to complicate it too much ...
    g-sterr is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Feb 2010
    Location : Greese
    Posts : 10

    Default hot

    very hot
    leo007007 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off