XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 6 123456 Last
  1. #1
    Porno Junky judydoo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Deep in the Heart of Dixie
    Posts : 327

    Default Mother and Son Incest

    How many mothers are honest enough to admit to fucking their sons...I've been there, and done that.
    Tell us if you have
    judydoo is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Mar 2006
    Posts : 16

    Default

    are you in jail yet?
    Tickle MY eLMo is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Banned!
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle MY eLMo
    are you in jail yet?
    yea i dont know why i laughed at that
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Surfer Scray's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2004
    Posts : 36

    Default

    I would nevr fuck my own mother. But I do find it hot when others do...

    P.S. You are in the wrong section buddy.
    Scray is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Sweetly Seductive MintyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2005
    Location : wishing I was right there
    Posts : 11,688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle MY eLMo
    are you in jail yet?
    I love how this is the guys only post. The sad thing is he probably signed up just to post that reply. the stupidity of certain people. Anyways, if you look at the popular topics in our story boards, obviously a lot of people enjoy this fantasy and I'm pretty positive some of them have partaken in it too.
    MintyKisses is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Sex Lover Cthulhu's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2006
    Posts : 150

    Default

    Well if you were both consenting and fully understood what it meant for your relationship as a mother and son, and then as lovers, I don't see a problem with it.
    Cthulhu is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Amateur
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 50

    Default

    Mother no my aunt yes i have with my with my aunt but not my mom. My mom is beat my aunt is hott
    JeffTheMan is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 116

    Default

    I love my Mom, but never wanted to have sex. I vote NO.
    Nick Nayme is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Amateur
    Join Date : May 2006
    Posts : 52

    Default

    I like my mom she is so sexy but i never fuck her ... and i hope to do it

    :D :D
    THe HeRo is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Porno Junky judydoo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Deep in the Heart of Dixie
    Posts : 327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THe HeRo
    I like my mom she is so sexy but i never fuck her ... and i hope to do it

    :D :D
    Well if and when you do. I would like to hear about it and how you felt after your experience with your mother. Only if you feel comfortable about talking about it
    judydoo is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Porno Junky amac's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : Durham, NC
    Age : 26
    Posts : 342

    Default

    If you have sex with your son than you're sick, plain and simple. You take advantage of his trust, albeit misgiven, and stab him in the back. How can you live with yourself when you're trying to take advantage of your own flesh and blood because of your own selfish reasons. You're a horrible person, and you should seriously consider therapy before you ruin your sons life and scar him forever.
    amac is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porno Junky judydoo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Deep in the Heart of Dixie
    Posts : 327

    Default

    Well we all come from some sick fuckers than, unless you can explain to me how Adam and Eve populated this earth One of those boys had to have had sex with his mother and I guess old Adam had to be busy tasting some of his daughters grapes also lol...Then all those brothers and sisters were fucking after them the world was based on incest. this is for those that believe in the bible for thosre of you that don't maybe we did come from monkeys I seen a couple today, had they had tails they could have passed for chimps lol Crazy Judydoo
    judydoo is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Surfer Ariana's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Posts : 23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle MY eLMo
    are you in jail yet?
    Lmao. Seriously..
    Ariana is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Surfer IdleHands's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 17

    Default

    Bravo JD for your honesty and candor. I had several experiences with older women growing up and would loved to have had a mother like you. Or at least a step mom
    IdleHands is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Porn Surfer IdleHands's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 17

    Default


    I've always liked this picture, but maybe its just me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IdleHands is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Amateur onecrazyag's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 55

    Default

    i wouldn't with my mom, cuz eventhough i love her she's just not all that attractive. if i had a hot young soccer mom though, then that might be a different story
    onecrazyag is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Apr 2006
    Posts : 3

    Default

    i fantasied everytime about my mum..shes such a hottie..damn hope i'll be able to screw her
    kruz is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Posts : 20

    Default

    kruz u should post pics or go check out my milf section on the pics/movies board
    iloveblackmilfandtoons is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porno Junky judydoo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Deep in the Heart of Dixie
    Posts : 327

    Default

    Ashley: To answer your question. Yes he was over eighteen. I was divorced and lonesome. He was getting ready to go back to college that fall. We were on a short week end camping trip, with some other people we knew. He was going with a great little girl at the time who I invited to go with us. Anyway we were talking and drinking wine-coolers. He put his arm around me and told me he loved me. Well what's a Mom to think, all sons love their mothers. anyway he kissed me on the mouth, and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. Anyway I ended up with him between my legs on a blanket in South Georgia next to a campfire with the moon shining brightly. And yes I did enjoy it. We had are times together a few more times but I put an end to it. He is now married to a good girl, and he and I are best buddies. Still Mom and Son. we were lovers at one time and that was how it felt. not mother and son. but lovers. It has not affected him or I mentally as some people would like to make you believe. Well world there you have it, and Ashley, This sick bitch loves you also..I'm gonna read your stories now.
    judydoo is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 8

    Default

    I think it would be too wierd and a little sick.
    tempefool is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Wisconsin
    Age : 25
    Posts : 25

    Default

    Weird...sick?

    I let whatever somebody likes or loves alone. I don't care or mind what they do like.
    Kramer is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Amateur
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle MY eLMo
    are you in jail yet?
    I love how this is the guys only post. The sad thing is he probably signed up just to post that reply. the stupidity of certain people. Anyways, if you look at the popular topics in our story boards, obviously a lot of people enjoy this fantasy and I'm pretty positive some of them have partaken in it too.
    Master i bow to u..
    noo.. i havent done my OWN mother...i have done my friends mom tho...i was 17 and he was in camp :P
    and she was a straight milf no doubt
    AlexXx is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Porno Junky judydoo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Deep in the Heart of Dixie
    Posts : 327

    Default

    Saw this photo on xxnx was wondering if it could possible be a mother and son picture.. they look like they favor each other to me.. Anyone know about any of this
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Theres nothing like the feeling of Multiple Orgasams"
    judydoo is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Posts : 18

    Default Re: Mother and Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    How many mothers are honest enough to admit to fucking their sons...I've been there, and done that.
    Tell us if you have
    Well, I have never been involved with incest, and it does depend on the age of the son, but assuming he is old enough to make decisions, it seems like a very individual thing to the parties involved. It is generally condemned by society, but what's the harm really?
    william is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Posts : 44

    Default Re: Mother and Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    How many mothers are honest enough to admit to fucking their sons...I've been there, and done that.
    Tell us if you have

    That is fuckt up. Your a sick person
    Max P is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Posts : 44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu
    Well if you were both consenting and fully understood what it meant for your relationship as a mother and son, and then as lovers, I don't see a problem with it.
    Your more fuckt up then the first guy
    Max P is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Posts : 44

    Default Re: Mother and Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    How many mothers are honest enough to admit to fucking their sons...I've been there, and done that.
    Tell us if you have
    Well, I have never been involved with incest, and it does depend on the age of the son, but assuming he is old enough to make decisions, it seems like a very individual thing to the parties involved. It is generally condemned by society, but what's the harm really?
    Is everyone here that. I want a show of hands here. sick
    Max P is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Banned!
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,693

    Default Re: Mother and Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Max P

    Is everyone here that. I want a show of hands here. sick
    Were you by any chance dropped on your head repeatedly as a child?
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Posts : 44

    Default Re: Mother and Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P

    Is everyone here that. I want a show of hands here. sick
    Were you by any chance dropped on your head repeatedly as a child?

    No, but anyone who think about sex with there mother was and should be again
    Max P is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Banned!
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,693

    Default Re: Mother and Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Max P
    Quote Originally Posted by baller16
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P

    Is everyone here that. I want a show of hands here. sick
    Were you by any chance dropped on your head repeatedly as a child?

    No, but anyone who think about sex with there mother was and should be again
    That made absolutely no sense whatsoever
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Mar 2004
    Posts : 237

    Default

    My personal opinion is that, while a sons hormones will be thinking for him, a mother should realise that's what it is and that she has responsibilities as a parent not to take advantage of those. However, I am not ignorant enough to believe that my opinion is the right thing for everybody else.

    And Baller, to be honest what he said does make sense, it's just a silly remark to make.
    LittleMiss is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Posts : 8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffTheMan
    Mother no my aunt yes i have with my with my aunt but not my mom. My mom is beat my aunt is hott
    Dude i hav some hot aunts to and i really wanna fuck them. in fact i was fantasizin about 1 just today . Anyways i would never fuck my mom just to weird.
    titty luver is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Posts : 8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffTheMan
    Mother no my aunt yes i have with my with my aunt but not my mom. My mom is beat my aunt is hott
    Dude i hav some hot aunts to and i really wanna fuck them. in fact i was fantasizin about 1 just today . Anyways i would never fuck my mom just to weird.
    titty luver is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Porno Junky Corleon's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    Saw this photo on xxnx was wondering if it could possible be a mother and son picture.. they look like they favor each other to me.. Anyone know about any of this
    Try son/grandmother seriously he's what 18? she's what 65?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Corleon is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 234

    Default

    dudes got no biceps
    CoryMM is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Amateur patty's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Posts : 86

    Default

    I like his socks bahaha.


    Looking that pic makes me sick though.
    patty is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Amateur St_jimmy86's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Posts : 47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    Well we all come from some sick fuckers than, unless you can explain to me how Adam and Eve populated this earth One of those boys had to have had sex with his mother and I guess old Adam had to be busy tasting some of his daughters grapes also lol...Then all those brothers and sisters were fucking after them the world was based on incest. this is for those that believe in the bible for thosre of you that don't maybe we did come from monkeys I seen a couple today, had they had tails they could have passed for chimps lol Crazy Judydoo
    Someone didn't read the bible. Cain was banned for killing abel and wandered the earth bumping iinto occasional "others". Other humans. And cain and able both had wives.

    I have yet to ask how that works which is one of the reasons i'm not a big bible believer.
    St_jimmy86 is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Posts : 4

    Default

    I've always wanted to make love to my mother. I've seen her tits when I was a young man (8 yrs old) and thought I should have touched them.
    bfarriii is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Porno Junky Corleon's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfarriii
    I've always wanted to make love to my mother. I've seen her tits when I was a young man (8 yrs old) and thought I should have touched them.
    Are you in hell yet?
    Corleon is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Sex Lover Stretch's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Posts : 146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by St_jimmy86
    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    Well we all come from some sick fuckers than, unless you can explain to me how Adam and Eve populated this earth One of those boys had to have had sex with his mother and I guess old Adam had to be busy tasting some of his daughters grapes also lol...Then all those brothers and sisters were fucking after them the world was based on incest. this is for those that believe in the bible for thosre of you that don't maybe we did come from monkeys I seen a couple today, had they had tails they could have passed for chimps lol Crazy Judydoo
    Someone didn't read the bible. Cain was banned for killing abel and wandered the earth bumping iinto occasional "others". Other humans. And cain and able both had wives.

    I have yet to ask how that works which is one of the reasons i'm not a big bible believer.
    I think my bible said that God put a curse on Cain and sent him to the land of Nod which today is Africa. God said people would always look down on him. After that I don't know what happened to the man Or what the curse God put on him but I believe the incest theory Judydoo brings up had a great part in the beginning of populating the earth.
    If you lay the pipe right you'll never want for water
    Stretch is offline Reply With Quote
  41. #41
    Sex Lover El Cheapo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 179

    Default

    I would never do my mom in a million years & for the money of the world...
    "El Cheapo Hot as a Fire & Strong like a Tree "
    El Cheapo is offline Reply With Quote
  42. #42
    Porno Junky judydoo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Deep in the Heart of Dixie
    Posts : 327

    Default Re: Mother and Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by Max P
    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    How many mothers are honest enough to admit to fucking their sons...I've been there, and done that.
    Tell us if you have

    That is fuckt up. Your a sick person
    Strange! I feel pretty good. And I don't feel evil at all. Lighten up Max
    "Theres nothing like the feeling of Multiple Orgasams"
    judydoo is offline Reply With Quote
  43. #43
    Porno Junky judydoo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Deep in the Heart of Dixie
    Posts : 327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corleon
    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    Saw this photo on xxnx was wondering if it could possible be a mother and son picture.. they look like they favor each other to me.. Anyone know about any of this
    Try son/grandmother seriously he's what 18? she's what 65?
    Oh Corleon Have you never heard of women getting pregnant in there older years as they went through menapause I have a neighbor who has a son eighteen years old and she's sixty eight .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Theres nothing like the feeling of Multiple Orgasams"
    judydoo is offline Reply With Quote
  44. #44
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 38

    Default Re: Mother and Son Incest

    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P
    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    How many mothers are honest enough to admit to fucking their sons...I've been there, and done that.
    Tell us if you have

    That is fuckt up. Your a sick person
    Strange! I feel pretty good. And I don't feel evil at all. Lighten up Max
    whahaha! both you and ur son had to be pretty fucking starving for sex to do that!! i would never do that!
    s3xtOy is offline Reply With Quote
  45. #45
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 124

    Default

    Whoever referenced the Bible as a justification for mother-son incest... you do realize that the first few chapters of Genesis are largely comprised of myth right? Adam and Eve were at no point the only two human inhabitants of the earth.
    Thunderdome7 is offline Reply With Quote
  46. #46
    Porno Junky judydoo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Deep in the Heart of Dixie
    Posts : 327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderdome7
    Whoever referenced the Bible as a justification for mother-son incest... you do realize that the first few chapters of Genesis are largely comprised of myth right? Adam and Eve were at no point the only two human inhabitants of the earth.
    Well pray youngster tell us more about all the others that were here. I f you believe in the bible as I do it said God created man in his own image and when he saw man was lonesome he put him in a trance and retrieved a rib from him and made him a mate if you are gonna believe part of the good book we have to believe all of it. right?
    "Theres nothing like the feeling of Multiple Orgasams"
    judydoo is offline Reply With Quote
  47. #47
    Porno Junky amac's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : Durham, NC
    Age : 26
    Posts : 342

    Default

    You do realize that the multiple translations change the context alot, also that there were many stories added and subtracted since it was first written.


    So no you don't have to beleive all of it if you beleive part of it. BTW, instead of posting here shouldn't you be screwing over your son?
    --
    `
    ,,`,,
    ,,`,,
    ``,,`,,` `~Amac
    ,,`,,
    ,,`,,
    `
    `
    Official Member of the Unofficial XNXX Cock Patrol
    amac is offline Reply With Quote
  48. #48
    Porno Junky judydoo's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Deep in the Heart of Dixie
    Posts : 327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amac
    You do realize that the multiple translations change the context alot, also that there were many stories added and subtracted since it was first written.


    So no you don't have to beleive all of it if you beleive part of it. BTW, instead of posting here shouldn't you be screwing over your son?
    LOL HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE WHITE POWDER AGAIN LOL LOL
    "Theres nothing like the feeling of Multiple Orgasams"
    judydoo is offline Reply With Quote
  49. #49
    Porno Junky amac's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : Durham, NC
    Age : 26
    Posts : 342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judydoo
    LOL HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE WHITE POWDER AGAIN LOL LOL
    Yes, because I have an oppinion contrasting to your own, I must be on drugs.

    Besides which, I'd feel better about myself if I fucked up my own life, as opposed to someone elses.
    --
    `
    ,,`,,
    ,,`,,
    ``,,`,,` `~Amac
    ,,`,,
    ,,`,,
    `
    `
    Official Member of the Unofficial XNXX Cock Patrol
    amac is offline Reply With Quote
  50. #50
    Porn Star kurai's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : Where were you when Captain America died?
    Age : 26
    Posts : 2,111

    Default

    How is her having sex with her son fucking up his life? Especially considering he wanted it
    kurai is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 6 123456 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off