XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #1
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Posts : 156

    Default why do porn stars have big cocks.

    why have a porn star have a huge cock. when the avarge guy os only 5.5 why not have him make a porn movie. i say this back im fed up of watching porn videos where there is always a big cock.

    cubby movies still have big cocks in them
    teen same big cocks
    threesomes big cocks

    you get my point . why not make movies with avrage guys then it would be better on guys who are insecure with there size. i mena come on i real life if you met a girl in a club and topok her home for sex and you whiped out a 10" monster she would be like eh your not putting than in me. but if she met a guy with a 7" cock nothing would be said about size and they would just fuck.

    plz post your points on this one.
    121hazza121 is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : HisLittleOne's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2007
    Location : Midwest, USA
    Posts : 2,347

    Default

    lol Oh man..
    HisLittleOne is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jun 2008
    Posts : 61

    Default

    heh, well I have seen a few videos with small dicks and to be honest, it was boring *blush*
    rachelbaby is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : TylerDurden069's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : PA
    Posts : 1,197

    Default

    Well....they don't.

    You really wouldn't believe how deceptive the camera is, in regard to adult films and I'm not just talking about porn guy's cock size. (<--notice: inadvertent rhyme)

    It is the angles, the close-ups and other things that contribute. But naturally, a guy like Lex Steel? Yeah, he does have a huge cock.

    I've met women from films I loved, thinking they were these thick, voluptuous babes...only to find out they were tiny and under 5 feet tall (NOT complaining either way) .

    Bottom line is that this is an industry based on giving its fans, at least in appearance, things they'll fantasize about. So besides using a genetically lovely bunch of people, you've also got talented make-up folk, camera people, etc. to help in the processes.
    Co-owner, Senior Features Writer www.pop-topia.com
    Follow me on Twitter @jdlwrites
    Writer. Photographer. Iconoclast.
    TylerDurden069 is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Amateur
    Sexual orientation : broken one's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2007
    Location : someplace flat with corn and soybean (SW Indiana)
    Posts : 88

    Default

    Probably for the same reason most of the women are beautiful, have a high tight fake rack and perfect skin/hair/makeup--it is a fantasy. Fantasy and sensationalism sells. There are amateur home video available or you can peek in my window to watch some overweight, sweaty average sex.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it's in English, thank a soldier.
    Verified XNXX Female

    broken one is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : urbanxplorer90's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Location : Brighton, England
    Age : 23
    Posts : 376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broken one View Post
    Probably for the same reason most of the women are beautiful, have a high tight fake rack and perfect skin/hair/makeup--it is a fantasy. Fantasy and sensationalism sells. There are amateur home video available
    You hit the nail right on the head. It is all about creating the perfect image, as the "perfect body" sells so well in the consumer culture of the United States. Half of all the ladies in the movies have implants, and they use high-end video and photo editing software like Photoshop and AVID just to clear out just the slightest "mistakes" in one's physical characteristics, male or female.
    urbanxplorer90 is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Lookn4awillin1's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : In the moment...
    Posts : 9,289

    Default

    It could be people fantasize through pornography, women aren't going to pick a small cock over a large one any more than a man is looking for a flat chested girl with no curves. We as viewers set the standard. If it was about sex with average looking people what would we need porn for? Unless perhaps, a person doesn't have or can't find a partner.
    Lookn4awillin1 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : SmizZ's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Location : Canada
    Posts : 274

    Default

    umm is this a dumb thread.. i think this is a dumb thread
    SmizZ is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : insanity6is1a6virtue's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Location : Ohio
    Age : 25
    Posts : 3,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmizZ View Post
    umm is this a dumb thread.. i think this is a dumb thread
    No shit.

    Porn stars have big cocks because they're porn stars. If anyone could be a porn star, everyone would be a porn star.
    My old thread:http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=40958

    My new thread: http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=104926

    I belong to Twisted_Realitys.
    ,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,
    insanity6is1a6virtue is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : Maki's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : Texas
    Posts : 135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insanity6is1a6virtue View Post
    Porn stars have big cocks because they're porn stars. If anyone could be a porn star, everyone would be a porn star.
    thanks for that lovely piece of circular reasoning, insanity...

    and, like the person before me said, they have big cocks for the same reason the women look like goddesses: so people can fantasize about them and get off with ease
    "Godís hate is better than His indifference. If you could be either Godís worst enemy or nothing, which would you choose? Burn the Louvre and wipe your ass with the Mona Lisa! This way God will at least know our names.Ē
    -Tyler Durden
    Maki is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Ascended Ancient
    Unexpected Woman

    Sexual orientation : N/D Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : WEST MODLAND
    Posts : 55,211

    Default

    Because they only hire men with big cocks, goes for trannies too.
    Reason No. 1 is that for photo work a longer cock works better for the shots.
    MODERATOR
    EMPRESS LAINIE OF THE ISLAND AND IRELAND: THE DANCING QUEEN: &
    POPE SHIRLEY OF THE CHURCH OF ORAL SEX
    A'in it harm none do what thou wilt.
    Andreamedis' forever!
    GMT MINUS 8
    http://www.docbushong.com/pubs/what_is_gender.asp
    http://www.gires.org.uk/Text_Assets/...er_Development.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=5920
    Empress Lainie is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    Porno Junky
    Sexual orientation : ensq's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2008
    Location : North Texas
    Posts : 431

    Default

    I don't think a documentary would be the same.
    ensq is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : TylerDurden069's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : PA
    Posts : 1,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insanity6is1a6virtue View Post
    No shit.

    Porn stars have big cocks because they're porn stars.
    Hmmmmm

    Ever seen Ed Powers or Max Hardcore? If you think they've got big cocks, you must be watching a really large screen.
    Co-owner, Senior Features Writer www.pop-topia.com
    Follow me on Twitter @jdlwrites
    Writer. Photographer. Iconoclast.
    TylerDurden069 is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : insanity6is1a6virtue's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Location : Ohio
    Age : 25
    Posts : 3,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden069 View Post
    Hmmmmm

    Ever seen Ed Powers or Max Hardcore? If you think they've got big cocks, you must be watching a really large screen.
    No, I'm not into male pornstars. I'm not THAT into female pornstars. But I like porn. Weird.
    My old thread:http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=40958

    My new thread: http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=104926

    I belong to Twisted_Realitys.
    ,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,
    insanity6is1a6virtue is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 22

    Default

    thats why they are called porn stars xD
    rawra is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : P3D0 B3@R's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Location : candyland
    Posts : 1,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insanity6is1a6virtue View Post
    No shit.

    Porn stars have big cocks because they're porn stars. If anyone could be a porn star, everyone would be a porn star.
    o hai!
    i disagree. anyone can be a porn star. most men don't/can't because they have difficulties getting erect in front of a room full of cameras and other people. and it doesn't matter what the man looks like, if he can keep it up on stage, he has a chance at making it in the pron business. women make much more money than men in the industry, because as we all know, we just want to see a cock penetrating a sexy woman. or two hot babes doing each other.
    kthanxbai!
    P3D0 B3@R is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Basstard
    Sexual orientation : porter's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2006
    Location : Canada
    Age : 26
    Posts : 5,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insanity6is1a6virtue View Post
    No shit.

    Porn stars have big cocks because they're porn stars. If anyone could be a porn star, everyone would be a porn star.
    Herbal supplements. Many many many herbal supplements directed at enlarging the penis. They eat them for breakfast as cereal, lunch in a sandwich with viagara and supper is caramelized supplements on top of supplements.


    (Don't do this.)
    "Won't you come and sit with me? I'll tell you all my lies." -Rush
    "Knock, knock, knock! Who's there i'th'name of Belzebub?... Anon, anon! I pray you, remember the porter."

    -Porter; Macbeth; Shakespeare
    Bassists Do It Deeper
    porter is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : TylerDurden069's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2008
    Location : PA
    Posts : 1,197

    Default

    People aren't READING in this thread.
    Co-owner, Senior Features Writer www.pop-topia.com
    Follow me on Twitter @jdlwrites
    Writer. Photographer. Iconoclast.
    TylerDurden069 is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Elli's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2007
    Location : Vancouver, BC
    Age : 38
    Posts : 1,119

    Default

    Why does Lara Croft have big tits? Isn't she setting up 14 year old boys for decades of disappointment?
    Why are Sylvester Stallone's 60 year old muscles so big? Doesn't he realize he's making seniors feel inadequate?
    Why are Dallas Cheerleaders so damn bouncy? They're making me feel cranky just watching them smile!

    Seriously. You're complaining that the movie is entertaining? Go tell Michael Bay to blow less shit up in his next movie and ask him how it sells.
    Just another horny Canadian!
    Scruffy Elli: Real Women of XNXX
    Elli is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Elli's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2007
    Location : Vancouver, BC
    Age : 38
    Posts : 1,119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porter View Post
    Herbal supplements. Many many many herbal supplements directed at enlarging the penis. They eat them for breakfast as cereal, lunch in a sandwich with viagara and supper is caramelized supplements on top of supplements.


    (Don't do this.)
    Actually Viagra is discouraged in porn, because it makes the guy's face super red and stops him from cumming.
    Just another horny Canadian!
    Scruffy Elli: Real Women of XNXX
    Elli is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : innocentoutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Location : mitchell,in
    Age : 50
    Posts : 868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 121hazza121 View Post
    why have a porn star have a huge cock. when the avarge guy os only 5.5 why not have him make a porn movie. i say this back im fed up of watching porn videos where there is always a big cock.

    cubby movies still have big cocks in them
    teen same big cocks
    threesomes big cocks

    you get my point . why not make movies with avrage guys then it would be better on guys who are insecure with there size. i mena come on i real life if you met a girl in a club and topok her home for sex and you whiped out a 10" monster she would be like eh your not putting than in me. but if she met a guy with a 7" cock nothing would be said about size and they would just fuck.

    plz post your points on this one.
    the only problem Ive fgound picking up women is they wont let a man with 9 inches fuck their ass, so all i can say is its not a monster its my cock deal with it
    innocentoutlaw is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Camel Toe's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Location : Rotten Crotch Valley
    Posts : 1,436

    Default

    If porn stars didn't have big dicks, they wouldn't be porn stars.
    Camel Toe is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : innocentoutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Location : mitchell,in
    Age : 50
    Posts : 868

    Default

    dose that mean I can be a porn star?
    innocentoutlaw is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : insanity6is1a6virtue's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2008
    Location : Ohio
    Age : 25
    Posts : 3,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentoutlaw View Post
    dose that mean I can be a porn star?
    DO EEET.
    And give me a free pass to all yer sites, bish.
    My old thread:http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=40958

    My new thread: http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=104926

    I belong to Twisted_Realitys.
    ,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,.~*`*~.,
    insanity6is1a6virtue is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Bukkake Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2006
    Location : California
    Posts : 6,480

    Default

    Because porn is all about providing a titillating experience for the viewer, and big cocks are nicer to look at.
    "I heard about all the pretty girls / With grass skirts down to their knees / All my life I wanted to see / The island called Hawaii" ~Hawaii; The Beach Boys
    Bukkake Bunny is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation : Too_Cool's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Posts : 22

    Default

    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
    Too_Cool is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Porn Surfer
    Sexual orientation : Too_Cool's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2009
    Posts : 22

    Default

    maybe your all ugly and have pin dicks ?
    Too_Cool is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Basstard
    Sexual orientation : porter's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2006
    Location : Canada
    Age : 26
    Posts : 5,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Too_Cool View Post
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
    Nice one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Too_Cool View Post
    maybe your all ugly and have pin dicks ?
    No. According to Guinness, I have the 6th biggest and 3rd widest cock in the galaxy.
    "Won't you come and sit with me? I'll tell you all my lies." -Rush
    "Knock, knock, knock! Who's there i'th'name of Belzebub?... Anon, anon! I pray you, remember the porter."

    -Porter; Macbeth; Shakespeare
    Bassists Do It Deeper
    porter is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Sex Lover
    Sexual orientation : retired's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Location : Philadelphia
    Posts : 114

    Default

    The same exact reason why professional athletes are professional athletes. If we could all run a 4.2 40 yard dash, have a 40" vertical leap, and bench 500 pounds, then sports wouldn't be so interesting and people wouldn't watch. When you sell a product like entertainment you need the 2.5% on the good end of the bell curve in order to make people interested. It's also the same reason they use really attractive women (or at least women that will fit a specific fetish). Make sense?
    retired is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : zorbas's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Posts : 1,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    The same exact reason why professional athletes are professional athletes. If we could all run a 4.2 40 yard dash, have a 40" vertical leap, and bench 500 pounds, then sports wouldn't be so interesting and people wouldn't watch. When you sell a product like entertainment you need the 2.5% on the good end of the bell curve in order to make people interested. It's also the same reason they use really attractive women (or at least women that will fit a specific fetish). Make sense?
    This said it all...Thanks...It is all just salemanship.
    zorbas is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off