XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > General Discussion
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
  1. #4921
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Joslin View Post
    Ah well... I think it's only 1 or 2 people with an army of socks who are attacking. For the most part I think everything was resolved when the links were removed and the photos were deemed authentic by an expert photo shop user and pro Disney designer who stepped forward in the heat of the previous battle.

    Yeah... You'll notice that the trolls really aren't getting any attention from anyone. Honestly, I think it's time to do what others are doing and ignore them as well.
    Hector's own words "I'm a regular user of Photoshop though I am no expert" http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=495

    "pro Disney designer who stepped forward" and who would that be pray tell and please provide the link. The only connection I have seen to Disney is that your photoshopped efforts at verification look cartoonish.
    WhosEggRover is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #4922
    Master of Facts
    Sexual orientation : Straight Distant Lover's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : XNXX
    Posts : 29,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosEggRover View Post
    Hector's own words "I'm a regular user of Photoshop though I am no expert" http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=495

    "pro Disney designer who stepped forward" and who would that be pray tell and please provide the link. The only connection I have seen to Disney is that your photoshopped efforts at verification look cartoonish.
    Carrie Joslin could be an obsession for any man. For you she is clearly an unhealthy obsession.
    Distant Lover is online now Reply With Quote
  3. #4923
    A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion
    Sexual orientation : Lioness's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : WNC
    Posts : 37,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Lover View Post
    Carrie Joslin could be an obsession for any man. For you she is clearly an unhealthy obsession.
    And yours for Deidre isn't?? You're the pot calling the kettle black...
    If anyone was to jerk the tail of a lioness, they shouldn't be surprised if they get just a little more than a friendly nip. - freespiritx
    A lioness and her human: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_3H0RbTDgo
    Stand up for Sissies
    Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4924
    A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion
    Sexual orientation : Lioness's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : WNC
    Posts : 37,117

    Default

    I just said it. WHY THE FUCK would anyone think I want to hear about them fucking another woman??? I REALLLLLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!! What the hell am I supposed to say?? That's nice??? Congratulations? Good job? WHAT?
    Last edited by Lioness; 05-01-2012 at 12:56 AM.
    If anyone was to jerk the tail of a lioness, they shouldn't be surprised if they get just a little more than a friendly nip. - freespiritx
    A lioness and her human: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_3H0RbTDgo
    Stand up for Sissies
    Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #4925
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Lover View Post
    Carrie Joslin... For you she is clearly an unhealthy obsession.
    By the way, below is what Hector wrote and I will correct myself about the expert part, however, Disney pro designer is correct.

    Question for the mods: How much more harassment do I have take from that cowardly piece of trash sock, WhosEggRover, who isn't man enough to lie and throw insults using his primary account? It's quite obvious that he is also the creator of the the 2 previously banned accounts, Kremnef and Ronald-Hard, as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wee Hector
    I'm a regular user of Photoshop though I am no expert but I have checked out the photos at 3200% resolution. If they were shopped then it was done by a fucking expert as I can find no joins in them.There don't even appear to be any attempts to hide blemishes. Faking them to this degree would go far beyond anything necessary to con people of this site and would cost an absolute fortune to carry out. It would be easier to take any girl off the street and pay her for the photos. Therefore I think we can eliminate this part of the conspiracy theory.
    Last edited by Carrie Joslin; 05-01-2012 at 01:00 AM.
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #4926
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Joslin View Post
    By the way, below is what Hector wrote and I will correct myself about the expert part, however, Disney pro designer is true.

    Question for the mods: How much more harassment do I have take from cowardly piece of trash sock who isn't man enough to lie and throw insults using his primary account? It's quite obvious that he is also the creator of the the 2 previously banned accounts, Kremnef and Ronald-Hard, as well.
    I am nothing to do with kremnef , ronald hard or fungus as you accuse however whilst-soever you carry on your delusion of being a star by inventing socks such as Krem/WTF , Filipina and the latest SummerRain to peddle your out-of-date crudely shopped images I will keep pointing out you are a fake. BTW still waiting to find out who the Disney pro designer is and see the relevant links to where he "verified" your pics as genuine.
    WhosEggRover is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #4927
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosEggRover View Post
    I am nothing to do with kremnef , ronald hard or fungus
    LIAR!
    Until you prove you aren't, you are. Cheers, Socky.
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #4928
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    SummerRain was not my account, you lying piece of trash.
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #4929
    Master of Facts
    Sexual orientation : Straight Distant Lover's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : XNXX
    Posts : 29,664

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosEggRover View Post
    I am nothing to do with kremnef , ronald hard or fungus as you accuse however whilst-soever you carry on your delusion of being a star by inventing socks such as Krem/WTF , Filipina and the latest SummerRain to peddle your out-of-date crudely shopped images I will keep pointing out you are a fake. BTW still waiting to find out who the Disney pro designer is and see the relevant links to where he "verified" your pics as genuine.
    I wish you had better things to do than harass one of the most beautiful, intelligent, and charming women who has ever posted here.
    Last edited by Distant Lover; 05-01-2012 at 01:19 AM.
    Distant Lover is online now Reply With Quote
  10. #4930
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Joslin View Post
    SummerRain was not my account, you lying piece of trash.
    See my post

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9949

    and your reply

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9951

    You're starting to lose the plot Bill/Jen.

    BTW still waiting to find out who the Disney pro designer is and see the relevant links to where he "verified" your pics as genuine.
    Last edited by WhosEggRover; 05-01-2012 at 01:24 AM.
    WhosEggRover is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #4931
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : U.S.A.
    Posts : 1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Joslin View Post
    Question for the mods: How much more harassment do I have take from...

    Stop whining you retarded little cunt. You've brought on all this "harassment" yourself by creating dozens of socks to promote your lame website of stolen pictures.
    McDick is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #4932
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McDick View Post
    Stop whining you retarded little cunt. You've brought on all this "harassment" yourself by creating dozens of socks to promote your lame website of stolen pictures.
    Pfft... The website doesn't exist now and the photos were not stolen. I'm not promoting anything, fool. Oh my God, get over it!
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #4933
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosEggRover View Post
    See my post

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9949

    and your reply

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9951

    You're starting to lose the plot Bill/Jen.

    BTW still waiting to find out who the Disney pro designer is and see the relevant links to where he "verified" your pics as genuine.
    Nice try, liar... I was referring to the following that was a spoof telling you to fuck off and you really should do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Joslin View Post
    lol Pfft... The troll, he is a detective. Good work Sherlock! You made us laugh so hard with the response to this bait.

    PS. Remember, dumbo, that you referred to Velma, which I quoted in my response.
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #4934
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2010
    Location : U.S.A.
    Posts : 1,104

    Default

    Damn, that's got to be the stupid little cunt's worst job so far of trying to photoshop a picture.
    McDick is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #4935
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Joslin View Post
    Nice try, liar... I was referring to the following that was a spoof telling you to fuck off and you really should do that.
    PS. Remember, dumbo, that you referred to Velma, which I quoted in my response.
    Yes the reference to Velma was in my post WHICH CONCERNED THE FAKE SUMMERRAIN

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9949

    and your reply

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9951

    the picture you posted in your last lie didn't even warrant a reply.

    BTW still waiting to find out who the Disney pro designer is and see the relevant links to where he "verified" your pics as genuine.
    WhosEggRover is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #4936
    BROTHER GRIM
    Sexual orientation : AZRIEL's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2008
    Location : ←↕→
    Posts : 29,200

    Default


    -Ф-
    -DEATH IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE IN LIFE -
    -Ф-


    AZRIEL is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #4937
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosEggRover View Post
    Yes the reference to Velma was in my post WHICH CONCERNED THE FAKE SUMMERRAIN

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9949

    and your reply

    http://forum.xnxx.com/showpost.php?p...postcount=9951

    the picture you posted in your last lie didn't even warrant a reply.

    BTW still waiting to find out who the Disney pro designer is and see the relevant links to where he "verified" your pics as genuine.
    Come on, Dumbo... The one I posted is cartoon looking. What a sleezy little piece of crap you are.

    What's real funny is dumbo, McDick, points out how bad the photo shopping is in the one I posted above, and the one that you are lying about not referring to, and then you try to make people believe that the talent is there to create a perfect verification photo that Hector says would be ridiculous to consider.

    lol You and McDumbo should have been in Dumb and Dumber. Cheers fools!

    Photo is fucking authentic, Hector verified it and my bro did too. My bro has been with Disney for years, working professionally with the shit. Run along and go fuck yourself, k?
    Last edited by Carrie Joslin; 05-01-2012 at 02:12 AM.
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #4938
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Posts : 278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Joslin View Post
    Photo is fucking authentic, Hector verified it and my bro did too. My bro has been with Disney for years, working professionally with the shit. Run along and go fuck yourself, k?
    Oh right , that puts things into persective then , glad we got that sorted , I suppose you got a cousin who is a US Senator as well who will set the CIA on me.

    Do you suffer from Pseudologia fantastica by any chance ?
    Last edited by WhosEggRover; 05-01-2012 at 02:12 AM.
    WhosEggRover is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #4939
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosEggRover View Post
    Oh right , that puts things into persective then , glad we got that sorted , I suppose you got a cousin who is a US Senator as well who will set the CIA on me.

    Do you suffer from Pseudologia fantastica by any chance ?
    Psst... It's not MY brother who works for Disney.
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #4940
    Mischievous Magpie Site Moderator
    Sexual orientation : N/D 69magpie's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2008
    Location : Flying around
    Age : 60
    Posts : 7,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distant Lover View Post
    Carrie Joslin could be an obsession for any man. For you she is clearly an unhealthy obsession.
    Doggo, you're only allowed in this thread if you utter the word FUCK and tell us in what context you uttered it......so until then fuck off..
    ------------------------------------
    Floreat Pica
    (May the Magpies Prosper)

    ----------------------------------

    Shit bugger bum piss cock fart
    Someone stole my horse and cart
    Couldn't give a bugger
    Gonna get another
    Shit bugger bum piss cock fart
    .
    ---------------------------------
    Moderator
    ---------------------------------------
    69magpie is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #4941
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Pussy Shark's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Circling in the Water!
    Posts : 2,717

    Default

    Originally it was because it was Monday morning and, well, those suck. It's okay now though! On to Tuesday!
    Pussy Shark is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #4942
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : SensualRobin's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : California
    Posts : 2,255

    Default

    I say FUCK to all the bullshit above. :P

    Lol, should clarify I'm not taking sides. I have NO idea what the hell to make of it. I'm too new to know about that. :P
    SensualRobin is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #4943
    The DarkKnight
    Sexual orientation : KnightLover1's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2010
    Location : ~Hiding in Gotham City~
    Posts : 6,330

    Default

    Just this site alone sometimes makes me say FUCK and it's not once.. it's a lot.. realizing now how many fake people are on this site.. and how many people act and pretend like they fucking care.. When it's all really just bullshit and lies.. There is no such things as friends in my own personal opinion on here..

    Cause it's a joke apparently to those people who for once don't give a damn when someone is actually fucking being straight up with them and just trying to get to know them..

    But maybe that's just me.. and nothing of the sort of a real human being exists.. Cause it seems to be looked down upon when your actually trying to be real with someone.. Maybe females really do perfer being treated like sluts instead of a real lady for a change..
    ~Understand that people change and sometimes they’re no longer compatible with our lives. We just have to learn to accept it and move on.~

    *Verified XNXX Male*
    KnightLover1 is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #4944
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : fungus's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : xnxx ecosystem
    Posts : 666

    Default

    Originally Posted by WhosEggRover
    I am nothing to do with kremnef , ronald hard or fungus



    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie Joslin View Post
    LIAR!
    Until you prove you aren't, you are. Cheers, Socky.
    Carrie please get your socks straight, I am neither of them, take care
    fungus is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #4945
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : fungus's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : xnxx ecosystem
    Posts : 666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightLover1 View Post
    realizing now how many fake people are on this site.


    Oh and double fuck...
    fungus is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #4946
    Master of Facts
    Sexual orientation : Straight Distant Lover's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : XNXX
    Posts : 29,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 69magpie View Post
    Doggo, you're only allowed in this thread if you utter the word FUCK and tell us in what context you uttered it......so until then fuck off..
    When I learned of the existence of cuss words as a child I thought they had been invented by bad boys in my neighborhood. When I learned that they were many hundreds of years old, and in use wherever English was used, it was quite a shock.
    Distant Lover is online now Reply With Quote
  27. #4947
    Master of Facts
    Sexual orientation : Straight Distant Lover's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2007
    Location : XNXX
    Posts : 29,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    Originally Posted by WhosEggRover
    I am nothing to do with kremnef , ronald hard or fungus

    Carrie please get your socks straight, I am neither of them, take care
    Whether WhosEggRover, kremnef, ronald hard, and fungus are one person or several they are harassing one of the most fascinating and desirable posters on XNXX, and they are doing so for no legitimate reason.
    Distant Lover is online now Reply With Quote
  28. #4948
    Sex Machine
    Sexual orientation : fungus's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2011
    Location : xnxx ecosystem
    Posts : 666

    Default

    ffffffor fuck sake drink some sake DL, I take Carrie cerealsly, she's my snap crackle and pop!
    fungus is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #4949
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightLover1 View Post
    Just this site alone sometimes makes me say FUCK and it's not once.. it's a lot.. realizing now how many fake people are on this site.. and how many people act and pretend like they fucking care.. When it's all really just bullshit and lies.. There is no such things as friends in my own personal opinion on here..

    Cause it's a joke apparently to those people who for once don't give a damn when someone is actually fucking being straight up with them and just trying to get to know them..

    But maybe that's just me.. and nothing of the sort of a real human being exists.. Cause it seems to be looked down upon when your actually trying to be real with someone.. Maybe females really do perfer being treated like sluts instead of a real lady for a change..
    Yeah... What do you really know about the people on here beyond their forum persona? Some people form relationships and get know each other well, couples here know each other, ..., etc. but to really know someone, like those people, the relationships must grow offline, in RL. In general, however, in my opinion it's the forum persona whom we really get to know and not the real person.

    It's funny because it seems like virtual reality is so popular because people generally prefer fantasy over reality... My question is: Is reality really so bad that so many people have to say fuck reality and live their lives in virtual reality (fantasies)?
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #4950
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post
    ffffffor fuck sake drink some sake DL, I take Carrie cerealsly, she's my snap crackle and pop!
    I think you're being honest, Fungus... Thank you. Also, I will correct myself and simply say that, in my opinion, WhosEggRover/Ronald-Hard/Kremnef appear to be one in the same.
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #4951
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : SensualRobin's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : California
    Posts : 2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus View Post


    Oh and double fuck...
    "How do I turn you off?"

    Sometimes I wish I had the balls to say that... fuck. :P
    Hehe, me gusta.
    SensualRobin is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #4952
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : ImpyKim's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2007
    Location : Anywhere but there!
    Posts : 4,315

    Default

    Stupid shit that shouldn't have done x
    GMT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    - I am a verified xnxx girl -
    ImpyKim is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #4953
    The Curly Wurly Man
    Sexual orientation : richief's Avatar
    Join Date : Jul 2009
    Location : Running through the mind of a Dark Haired Beauty.
    Age : 53
    Posts : 26,223

    Default

    My left knee, it just started to hurt for no reason, no trauma, no history of trauma just a sudden anterior pain at the top of the tibia around the tibial tuberosity.
    richief is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #4954
    Double Trouble
    Sexual orientation : thecaptian's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2009
    Location : California
    Posts : 5,513

    Default

    Made a bad chess move and lost my queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioness
    Life advice for women: If it has wheels or testicles, it's gonna give you trouble.
    thecaptian is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #4955
    Banned!
    Sexual orientation :
    Join Date : Jan 2011
    Location : UA
    Age : 32
    Posts : 4,779

    Default

    Poured coffee in a sippy cup and drove 20 minutes before I realized it... Well, the funny thing is I didn't care what people thought when they saw me driving and drinking out of a pink sippy cup.
    Carrie Joslin is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #4956
    Siren of the Seaway Site Moderator
    Sexual orientation : ejls's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2008
    Location : Anywhere I want
    Posts : 40,909

    Default

    Just one more thing to add to the list of reasons why things are going to change.

    "Lost and Found Love" by Erika Snow is now available on Amazon and smashwords.
    Calling All Writers Creator, CAW 1, 5, 10, 14 & 16 Winner
    MODERATOR-Making the world safe for pure porn
    ejls is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #4957
    BROTHER GRIM
    Sexual orientation : AZRIEL's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2008
    Location : ←↕→
    Posts : 29,200

    Default


    -Ф-
    -DEATH IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE IN LIFE -
    -Ф-


    AZRIEL is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #4958
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : SensualRobin's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : California
    Posts : 2,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AZRIEL View Post

    Hahaha

    Fuck, indeed.
    SensualRobin is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #4959
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : Pussy Shark's Avatar
    Join Date : Dec 2011
    Location : Circling in the Water!
    Posts : 2,717

    Default

    Honestly, I think I mutter "Fuck" under my breath involuntarily every morning when I get out of bed!
    Pussy Shark is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #4960
    Porn Star
    Sexual orientation : SensualRobin's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2012
    Location : California
    Posts : 2,255

    Default

    "Fuck yeah, I love when I make garlic chicken in pasta."
    SensualRobin is offline Reply With Quote

Tags

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off