XNXX Adult Forum Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos  
Go Back XNXX Adult Forum > Forum > Public > Sexuality
Forum rules Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 4

    Default Men wearing panties

    Do you think it is wrong for a guy to wear panties?
    I find them to be much more comfortable than tity-whities and boxers. They are thiner and cooler in the summer.
    Over 9000 men in the site PantiesETC wear them.
    PantyLover is offline Reply With Quote
  2. #2
    Big Beautiful Bitch Furred Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : In the Fat Cave!
    Age : 33
    Posts : 7,260

    Default

    I love seeing my husband in panties, it makes me so horny that I end up trying to suck him off. I have some low cut briefs that don't fit my ass no more and he was goofing around and put a pair on... god I got overly horny seeing him wearing a pair of flower print panties.
    Furred Goddess is offline Reply With Quote
  3. #3
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 8

    Default

    I call them guys who do that fags............
    tempefool is offline Reply With Quote
  4. #4
    Banned!
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tempefool
    I call them guys who do that fags............
    wow if youre gonna insult someone atleast use proper english
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  5. #5
    Femme Fatale
    Join Date : May 2006
    Age : 39
    Posts : 13,251

    Default

    I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I personally wouldn't want to see it.
    Rain is offline Reply With Quote
  6. #6
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Location : somewhere in Pennsylvania
    Age : 40
    Posts : 1,938

    Default

    Don't see a problem with it if you feel good about it. I heard some men like the silky feel and it arouses them. Doesn't bother me one way or the other. Not sure if I would wear. But then again if my wife told me to wear them and I would get some nooky....
    Question for the ladies. How do you feel about your man wearing panties, your's or his own.
    deadboy is offline Reply With Quote
  7. #7
    TeaZy_E
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 2,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadboy View Post
    Don't see a problem with it if you feel good about it. I heard some men like the silky feel and it arouses them. Doesn't bother me one way or the other. Not sure if I would wear. But then again if my wife told me to wear them and I would get some nooky....
    Question for the ladies. How do you feel about your man wearing panties, your's or his own.

    I wouldnt want my bf wearing my undies..at all !! complete turnoff and it would just freak me out, not sure as to why straight men would feel the need to do it..anyway as far as him in his own boxers/shorts..im fine with it..i prefer him nakey but hey to each their own
    Erica2020 is offline Reply With Quote
  8. #8
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Location : somewhere in Pennsylvania
    Age : 40
    Posts : 1,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erica2020 View Post
    I wouldnt want my bf wearing my undies..at all !! complete turnoff and it would just freak me out, not sure as to why straight men would feel the need to do it..anyway as far as him in his own boxers/shorts..im fine with it..i prefer him nakey but hey to each their own
    Not sure of the need myself unless they get a reward. A BJ, handjob, nooky.... But as long as now one is getting hurt and everybody is fine with it. I would think though that if a guy wore there girl's undies it would get stretched out of shape. I perfer my boxers, they're easier to slide off when my lady gives me "the look".:D
    deadboy is offline Reply With Quote
  9. #9
    TeaZy_E
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 2,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadboy View Post
    Not sure of the need myself unless they get a reward. A BJ, handjob, nooky.... But as long as now one is getting hurt and everybody is fine with it. I would think though that if a guy wore there girl's undies it would get stretched out of shape. I perfer my boxers, they're easier to slide off when my lady gives me "the look".:D
    i agree..i love giving my BF the look..the easier the access then the better
    Erica2020 is offline Reply With Quote
  10. #10
    Her Majesty the Queen YoungInnocenceLost's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : Descendant of the heavens
    Posts : 4,831

    Default

    Do I think it's wrong for a guy to wear panties? ...

    No. Personally I prefer boxers or nothing on guys but I know there are some women who like the look of tight panties on a guy and that there are guys who like the feel of them. It's not wrong to do something that makes you feel comfortable and relazed just because the norm says it's not proper. To each his own. As long as you're happy that's what matters.
    Queen of the Island
    "Love those who show you no mercy and expect the pain they give you in return"
    To Pieces I Fall
    YoungInnocenceLost is offline Reply With Quote
  11. #11
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Location : somewhere in Pennsylvania
    Age : 40
    Posts : 1,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erica2020 View Post
    i agree..i love giving my BF the look..the easier the access then the better
    Oh great, now before I retire to bed I have the old Roxette song in my head. "She's got the look...She's got the look...nananana....aargh I will never get to sleep.
    deadboy is offline Reply With Quote
  12. #12
    TeaZy_E
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 2,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadboy View Post
    Oh great, now before I retire to bed I have the old Roxette song in my head. "She's got the look...She's got the look...nananana....aargh I will never get to sleep.
    \\



    join the clubbbbbbbb
    Erica2020 is offline Reply With Quote
  13. #13
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Location : somewhere in Pennsylvania
    Age : 40
    Posts : 1,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Erica2020 View Post
    \\



    join the clubbbbbbbb
    you mean the club of not sleeping or the club of 80's (or were they 90's) song stuck in the head (bangs head on wall while whistling the tune to Barney)?
    deadboy is offline Reply With Quote
  14. #14
    TeaZy_E
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 2,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadboy View Post
    you mean the club of not sleeping or the club of 80's (or were they 90's) song stuck in the head (bangs head on wall while whistling the tune to Barney)?

    haha..the unable to sleeep club
    Erica2020 is offline Reply With Quote
  15. #15
    Porn Star kinky bastard's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Location : uk
    Posts : 1,018

    Default

    I Love To Wear Silky Panties My G/f Loves To See Me In Them Too
    kinky bastard is offline Reply With Quote
  16. #16
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 29

    Default

    Ok, around the house while you're in the mood is okay. But other than that, would you really want anyone to find out?
    TheCokeCan is offline Reply With Quote
  17. #17
    Resident Tease daddyslilslut's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : california
    Posts : 2,387

    Default

    well i love my boyfriend in his boxers...it's as much as a turn on to me to see him in them as i would imagine it is for you to see him in panties. i would never wanna see him in panties and i know he wouldnt try it either. it takes away a bit of their masculinity i think and i like that part of my guy a lot :D which is why i date men. anyways that's my opinion. do whatever makes you happy :D because i know i do
    so in love with intuitive420

    stop and think before you message me...i wont respond if you want to cyber..or if you want more pics..




    im also very obsessed with edward cullen if you haven't read the twilight series...i'll sic my vampires on you.
    daddyslilslut is offline Reply With Quote
  18. #18
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 45

    Default

    I've worn panties a few times...I liked the "naughty" feeling...also makes your cock feel huge, becaus a thong pantie can't contain all of my junk. Also a turn on buying them...especially if you get a hot salesgirl at the mall...again, the naughty feeling...
    furman is offline Reply With Quote
  19. #19
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Location : somewhere in Pennsylvania
    Age : 40
    Posts : 1,938

    Default

    This might sound stupid but if you wear panties that don't cover all your junk wouldn't you get chafe? Looking at panties it doesn't seem they would stay on either as the elastic on a panty doesn't appear as strong as boxers or briefs. Now for a curiosity question. If you were to wear a panty or (for the ladies ) if you were to ask your man to wear a panty what style. I mean there are like hundreds of styles (I'm exagerating of course).
    deadboy is offline Reply With Quote
  20. #20
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Posts : 24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadboy View Post
    This might sound stupid but if you wear panties that don't cover all your junk wouldn't you get chafe? Looking at panties it doesn't seem they would stay on either as the elastic on a panty doesn't appear as strong as boxers or briefs. Now for a curiosity question. If you were to wear a panty or (for the ladies ) if you were to ask your man to wear a panty what style. I mean there are like hundreds of styles (I'm exagerating of course).
    panties feel comfortable. i think there is nothing wrong with wearing them if its something that makes you feel comfortable. for me though, i enjoy to wear thongs and g-strings, it just makes me feel sexy. i havent had the chance to try panties and boy shorts yet, but i wouldnt pass on the oppertunity
    sweetsimplicity is offline Reply With Quote
  21. #21
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Posts : 24

    Default

    If you don't like your guy wearing panties, then how about when you wear his boxers. What's good for one is good for both.
    vic51369 is offline Reply With Quote
  22. #22
    Porno Junky roox's Avatar
    Join Date : Nov 2006
    Location : London
    Posts : 489

    Thumbs down

    Not wrong just stupid.
    roox is offline Reply With Quote
  23. #23
    Porn Star Stoner_man's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Ohio
    Age : 22
    Posts : 2,007

    Default

    Panties; there ok
    Thongs; no way
    All you need is love.
    Click Me
    Stoner_man is offline Reply With Quote
  24. #24
    Porn Star
    Join Date : Aug 2006
    Location : somewhere in Pennsylvania
    Age : 40
    Posts : 1,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsimplicity View Post
    panties feel comfortable. i think there is nothing wrong with wearing them if its something that makes you feel comfortable. for me though, i enjoy to wear thongs and g-strings, it just makes me feel sexy. i havent had the chance to try panties and boy shorts yet, but i wouldnt pass on the oppertunity
    Okay, I have to admit if I were to try a panty it would definitely not be a thong or g string. Boy shorts or similiar would probably be more of a possibility.
    deadboy is offline Reply With Quote
  25. #25
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Location : uk west midlands
    Posts : 49

    Default men wearing panties

    i quite agree i have been wearing female panties and thongs 24/7 for 4 yrs ,they are so comfortable you someimes forget you have them on .Women are so lucky .
    bridget is offline Reply With Quote
  26. #26
    Amateur silky_panty_wearer's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Location : Midwest
    Posts : 53

    Default

    I wear my wife's panties whenever I get the chance. I just love the feel of the silk or microfiber...usually gets me hard immediately. I also like the naughtiness of it...
    silky_panty_wearer is offline Reply With Quote
  27. #27
    Amateur tbig55's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Canada
    Posts : 92

    Default

    a guy wearing panties...thts the weirdest shit i ever heard off
    Ye'al know what im sayinn:D
    tbig55 is offline Reply With Quote
  28. #28
    Porn Surfer Ghostwriter35's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : Eastern mountains of USA
    Age : 42
    Posts : 11

    Thumbs up panties or boxers?

    Unfortunately, we tend to stereotype people too much. If a man wants to wear panties and his partner is cool with it, so what? Some of my best lovemaking sessions with my man were after he had been wearing panties. I have even bought him his own so he doesn't stretch out the few pair I have. Personally, I like him in a pair of black lace boyshorts.:-D
    Ghostwriter35 is offline Reply With Quote
  29. #29
    Sex Machine artep's Avatar
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Location : Holland
    Posts : 958

    Default

    I don't see anything wrong with it, but I can't quite figure out how it is suposed to be sexy and a turn on? I wore my ex'es boxers as well, but I didn't feel sexy or extra horny in them. They're just nice to wear on a sunday on the couch.
    Everybody knows this is your finest hour.
    A shooting star, that's what you are.
    This is your time!
    artep is offline Reply With Quote
  30. #30
    Porn Surfer
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Posts : 24

    Default

    Don't knock it you haven't tried it. Personally, I enjoy it, especially when we trade or we both wear panties during sex.
    vic51369 is offline Reply With Quote
  31. #31
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Posts : 2

    Default

    Ever since I was young and my sister would dress me up in her panties and dresses I have been hooked on Panties. All types. Alot of my GFs love to make me wear them when we screw. I love the feel of them!
    pantylover19 is offline Reply With Quote
  32. #32
    Ascended Ancient
    Unexpected Woman
    Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : WEST MODLAND
    Posts : 55,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tempefool View Post
    I call them guys who do that fags............
    And you are an ignorant underage fool too
    MODERATOR
    EMPRESS LAINIE OF THE ISLAND AND IRELAND: THE DANCING QUEEN: &
    POPE SHIRLEY OF THE CHURCH OF ORAL SEX
    A'in it harm none do what thou wilt.
    Andreamedis' forever!
    GMT MINUS 8
    http://www.docbushong.com/pubs/what_is_gender.asp
    http://www.gires.org.uk/Text_Assets/...er_Development.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=5920
    Empress Lainie is offline Reply With Quote
  33. #33
    Ascended Ancient
    Unexpected Woman
    Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : WEST MODLAND
    Posts : 55,216

    Default

    now with that out of my system.......As some of the other men have said, they feel better and look better than the crap the men's wear firms put out. My bikini cut spandex-nylon panties I bought recently are by far the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. And they really don't look much different than men's jockey shorts except no fly, which I challenge anyone to use anyway, and they look a hell of a lot nicer and come in lots and lots of different plain colors, or with neat designs on them. For this cut, they give me far better support for ALL of my equipment than I ever got from men's shorts.

    As far as thongs go, it's sort of just a "dress up thing" as you are really going be swinging with them.

    Had a little exchange with my ex over the ones I was wearing, and she called me a transvestite (maybe I am) but insisted that I got turned on by wearing them which is absolutely not true. Nor did I get turned in the least by the pics of "Men in women's underwear" thread. Although I did like the visual effects of some of the pics.(Arrrgh that blue set)

    However, I am also fairly reasonably certain that some men do get turned on my wearing anything labelled "women's." You see posts that state so here and elsewhere.
    MODERATOR
    EMPRESS LAINIE OF THE ISLAND AND IRELAND: THE DANCING QUEEN: &
    POPE SHIRLEY OF THE CHURCH OF ORAL SEX
    A'in it harm none do what thou wilt.
    Andreamedis' forever!
    GMT MINUS 8
    http://www.docbushong.com/pubs/what_is_gender.asp
    http://www.gires.org.uk/Text_Assets/...er_Development.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=5920
    Empress Lainie is offline Reply With Quote
  34. #34
    Banned!
    Join Date : Jun 2006
    Posts : 41,692

    Default

    why did this get resurrected?

    anyway, no I don't wanna wear panties

    I mean seriously, how would they even fit? women don't have penises, well at least unless the "women" you're with aren't really women, but then that's a whole other story than wearing women's panties isn't it
    baller16 is offline Reply With Quote
  35. #35
    Porn Star kellycantcum's Avatar
    Join Date : Sep 2006
    Location : new england
    Posts : 3,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baller16 View Post
    why did this get resurrected?

    anyway, no I don't wanna wear panties

    I mean seriously, how would they even fit? women don't have penises, well at least unless the "women" you're with aren't really women, but then that's a whole other story than wearing women's panties isn't it


    I'm almost positive my panties wouldn't fit you!

    kellycantcum is offline Reply With Quote
  36. #36
    Ascended Ancient
    Unexpected Woman
    Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : WEST MODLAND
    Posts : 55,216

    Default

    hey Baller you really ought to try the Bikini ones, they have the same cut as the mens bikinis but the material is so much nicer.

    Yes I resurrected this thread just for the hell of it.
    MODERATOR
    EMPRESS LAINIE OF THE ISLAND AND IRELAND: THE DANCING QUEEN: &
    POPE SHIRLEY OF THE CHURCH OF ORAL SEX
    A'in it harm none do what thou wilt.
    Andreamedis' forever!
    GMT MINUS 8
    http://www.docbushong.com/pubs/what_is_gender.asp
    http://www.gires.org.uk/Text_Assets/...er_Development.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=5920
    Empress Lainie is offline Reply With Quote
  37. #37
    Porn Star Snoochies's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Somewhere in Texas
    Age : 32
    Posts : 3,675

    Default

    My BF tried on a pair of mine once. I have to admit it was pretty sexy. Unfortunately he chose a tiny pair of bikinis so his package didn't really fit into them so although it was sexy it was extremely funny.

    On a side note he once asked me why I don't wear bras. So I told him how uncomfortable they were and that I'd rather end up with saggy breasts than be that uncomfortable every day. He asked what it was like and I told him I suspected it would be like a guy wearing an athletic "cup" every day. So one day he asked if he could try on one of my bras and I told him to go ahead. I showed him how to put it on and he though the clasp in the back was a stupid idea. Then he got the thing on and started screaming "get it off! get it off!" He said it must have been hanging wrong cause the underwire was digging into his sides and armpits and the elastic was too tight. So I measured him. We're the same size around. He was just feeling the normal pain and discomfort of a standard underwire.

    He's never again asked me why I don't wear bras.
    Embrace the Suck!

    Don't PM me with "hi" or "how are you?"It's not a chat window.If you have something to say or ask, fine.And DONíT bother with "wanna skype" or "here's my MSN".Especially if we've never spoken.I have no interest in casual encounters.Don't fill my box with useless spam.
    Snoochies is offline Reply With Quote
  38. #38
    Porn Star purplepleaser's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2007
    Location : UK
    Posts : 1,507

    Default hmm

    What can i say i like womens undies on then and me they feel nice hmm
    Fun loving, and love fun
    purplepleaser is offline Reply With Quote
  39. #39
    Porn Star furrychin's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2007
    Location : north east england
    Posts : 1,407

    Smile

    i like seeing pics of men wearing them
    furrychin is offline Reply With Quote
  40. #40
    Newcumer
    Join Date : May 2007
    Posts : 4

    Default

    i love wearing my moms lingerie i love itt
    milf lover is offline Reply With Quote
  41. #41
    Amateur
    Join Date : Mar 2007
    Posts : 73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milf lover View Post
    i love wearing my moms lingerie i love itt
    how old are u? gross..
    kdsradius is offline Reply With Quote
  42. #42
    Amateur sissyliza's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Location : oklahoma
    Posts : 82

    Default men wearing panties

    There isnt anything wrong at all with guys wearing panties.I only wear satin lace panties ,they feel so sexy
    sissy liza
    sissyliza is offline Reply With Quote
  43. #43
    Ascended Ancient
    Unexpected Woman
    Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2006
    Location : WEST MODLAND
    Posts : 55,216

    Default On the way thats why its called a journey

    Quote Originally Posted by ZYZX View Post
    now with that out of my system.......As some of the other men have said, they feel better and look better than the crap the men's wear firms put out. My bikini cut spandex-nylon panties I bought recently are by far the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. And they really don't look much different than men's jockey shorts except no fly, which I challenge anyone to use anyway, and they look a hell of a lot nicer and come in lots and lots of different plain colors, or with neat designs on them. For this cut, they give me far better support for ALL of my equipment than I ever got from men's shorts.

    As far as thongs go, it's sort of just a "dress up thing" as you are really going be swinging with them.

    Had a little exchange with my ex over the ones I was wearing, and she called me a transvestite (maybe I am) but insisted that I got turned on by wearing them which is absolutely not true. Nor did I get turned in the least by the pics of "Men in women's underwear" thread. Although I did like the visual effects of some of the pics.(Arrrgh that blue set)

    However, I am also fairly reasonably certain that some men do get turned on my wearing anything labelled "women's." You see posts that state so here and elsewhere.
    AND THAT was posted about FOUR months before I discovered that lo and behold, all these many years since birth I have been a female in a male body.

    These women of mine did not like me turning into a woman gradually. And I didnt even know that was happening.
    MODERATOR
    EMPRESS LAINIE OF THE ISLAND AND IRELAND: THE DANCING QUEEN: &
    POPE SHIRLEY OF THE CHURCH OF ORAL SEX
    A'in it harm none do what thou wilt.
    Andreamedis' forever!
    GMT MINUS 8
    http://www.docbushong.com/pubs/what_is_gender.asp
    http://www.gires.org.uk/Text_Assets/...er_Development.
    http://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=5920
    Empress Lainie is offline Reply With Quote
  44. #44
    NERFLORD Panty Pervert's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Location : VALHALLA
    Posts : 3,192

    Default

    I love wearing panties!!! The silky fabric rubbing me all day drives me crazy!
    Panty Pervert is offline Reply With Quote
  45. #45
    Porn Star zyzy's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Posts : 2,662

    Default

    Aside from my Aunt ZYZX, you guys that like to wear womens underwear or womens clothes should just enjoy it and not let anyone make you feel guilty. It is just an appreciation of nice things, or well you might be a little pervy if you get off on it.
    zyzy is offline Reply With Quote
  46. #46
    Porno Junky
    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Location : Wisconsin
    Posts : 362

    Default Gotta be honest here!

    I gotta be honest with you all here! I'll buy them, sniff them, stare at them, jerk off into them, seek them out of the back of women's jeans, or up a woman's skirt but call it an insecurity if you can't come up with a better way of saying it, but wearing women's panties is the ONLY thing I won't do with them.
    Isawred is offline Reply With Quote
  47. #47
    Sex Machine crazyfox's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2008
    Posts : 543

    Default

    i don't think that its really my cup of tea!!
    I was what others did not want to be.I went where others feared to go, and did what others failed to do. I asked nothing from those who gave nothing and reluctantly accepted the thought of eternal loneliness...should I fail. I have seen the face of terror; felt the stinging cold of fear; and enjoyed the sweet taste of a moments love.I have cried, pained, and hoped... but most of all, I have lived in times others would say were best forgotten.
    crazyfox is offline Reply With Quote
  48. #48
    Friskeh Kitteh Chagrin's Avatar
    Join Date : Apr 2005
    Location : On laps, takin naps.
    Age : 28
    Posts : 5,227

    Default

    A new kind of cloth against your nether regions can feel nice. Variety is the spice of life!
    Chagrin is offline Reply With Quote
  49. #49
    Sex Lover
    Join Date : Jan 2008
    Location : DE
    Posts : 156

    Default

    I wouldn't wear them during an office visit with your doctor or any place you strip with other men present such as a gym, golfing, or fishing--you might fall off the boat into the water and the EMT's rush you to the hospital.
    10shun is offline Reply With Quote
  50. #50
    Newcumer
    Join Date : Mar 2008
    Posts : 2

    Default

    my first wife asked me to wear her black lace panties on our honey moon I got so turned on and hard I was hooked I now wear panties 24/7 and dont care who knows or finds out I am happy in panties and always feel good my new wife is cool with this as well she thinks that panties and other lingerie on me is sexy and I dont want to rock the boat I wear camis and bras from time to time and enjoy the look and the feel of satin on me.
    mikenpanties is offline Reply With Quote
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Posting Rules
Posting Permissions
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
 

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
[VIDEO] code is On
HTML code is Off