|Free Porn - Sex Stories - Porn Videos|
|04-29-2012, 11:39 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In the minds of writers
1. One entry and one vote per brain, not one entry per member. Many people have more than one account. If it is discovered that you have written multiple stories, under different user names, the OP will remove all of the entries. If it is discovered that you have voted more than once, using alternate accounts, all will be removed. No exceptions.
2. The rules governing a CAW fall into three categories -- site "guidelines" or rules, permanent CAW rules, and rules presented by the OP for his/her hosting of the CAW, with everyone’s full support . Any violation of any of those rules will have the same result -- removal of the entrant's story/stories, cancellation of the votes the entry received, and negation of votes the offending member has placed. That action is to be publicly announced by the CAW host with a simple, brief post along the lines of: "The following stories has been disqualified from this challenge and the votes by and for the following account(s) have been removed, due to a rules infraction."
3. In addition to the above ruling, if a member of XNXX breaks any of the site rules, which calls for that member to be banned their entry and/or votes will be removed from the poll.
4. All CAWs will be divided into three parts – Creating/writing period, reading period, and voting period. The creating/writing portion of the challenge should not be less than one month. The time for reading should be based on the number of entries (approx. one day/entry). Voting should encompass two weekends and the weekdays between them.
5. Entries may be posted to either the Sex Stories Site or the Sex Stories Forum. If a writer chooses to only post their story on the SS Site, he/she should create a thread here in the forum with the link to the story (ex. Little Bo Sleeps - CAW 00 entry). Entries may not be submitted before the date specified by the host of the challenge. Links must be sent to the CAW SOP account via private messaging. If a writer does not receive an acknowledgement to his/her pm, it will be up to the writer to follow-up and confirm that his/her entry will appear in the CAW.
6. When all entries have been submitted and confirmed, CAW SOP will post the story titles and all applicable links to each story, along with an explanation as to when the voting poll will take place.
7. Because polls cannot be modified, the votes will be manually tallied by the CAW SOP account. This is a manual vote so the current host of the CAW will not enter the challenge they are hosting. A member will vote by sending a pm with his/her selection to the CAW SOP account. Only the current CAW host and ejls will have access to this account and if asked, ejls will aid in tracking the voting, and compare those numbers before the winning entry is announced. That person's name should be announced and they should be copied on the pm'd vote. By voting via pm, the member agrees that their vote will be made public when the results are announced.
If you have any questions, please pm this account.
Last edited by ejls; 12-06-2012 at 11:01 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|