1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
?

Please rate my story, your opinion counts. Huggers!

Poll closed Jan 31, 2008.
  1. Excellent

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Fair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Could use some work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kountrygal

Kountrygal Sex Lover

[FONT=&quot]Meet John, a fifty-eight year old big handsome man. He stands about six foot one, and has the features of an American Indian. One of the first things that attracted [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to him was his enchanting smile. After a brief conversation with him, she was captivated by his confident attitude and generous heart. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John remembers the first time he saw [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. She was walking across the parking lot of the local restaurant toward him. God, she was gorgeous! Her emerald eyes and an enchanting smile captured his heart. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Meet [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot], a fifty-five year old woman who stands about five foot-four. She has a full figure, emerald eyes, red hair, and a vivacious attitude towards life. She reluctantly decided to meet John on a blind date about two years ago. However when their eyes met, his charismatic spirit and gentle attitude mesmerized her. When they were together, it felt as if they had been friends forever. Their relationship soon progressed from friend to intimate lovers.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Last year, John married [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Although both of them have an active, exciting sex life, they’ve decided to spread their horizons and try some new things. So, they went online in search of a suitable playmate.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In their search, they met a man from the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]United Kingdom[/FONT][FONT=&quot] named, Cedric. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] suggested they all become friends at first, then later on take it to the next level, and become intimate. In their conversations in getting to know one another, it was apparent that they had many things in common’ they were upfront, honest and could talk openly about sex. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like them, Cedric wanted to experience a threesome. However the ocean miles separated them and it was not likely that they would ever meet let alone to have a hot, exciting rendezvous’. That was all about to change. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One day [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was talking to Cedric when out of the blue he said, “Babe, how’d you like me to visit you in the states?” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“What, you mean you’d actually come over here to meet us? Won’t that be kind of expensive, to travel all this way for sex?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Well not really, you see, I come to the states about every two years. This time, I’m thinking about flying into [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nashville[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to do some bird watching and visit a few of my online friends. I would love to meet the two of you while I’m there.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] felt her heart skip a beat as the beads of sweat trickled down her back. “Oh my God, you’re serious aren’t you?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Yes, I’d love to meet you and John and have a night or two of hot wild sex!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] thought to herself, “Oh my God! If Cedric was as hot in real life as he was in chat, she was in for an exciting sexual encounter!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As she sat there mulling over his words, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] envisioned John on one side and Cedric on the other. Each of her hands would be wrapped around a cock as the men were each sucking and biting a nipple. She quivered from head to toe and felt her nipples harden as her juices soaked through her panties and ran down the crack of her ass. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] shook her head and came back to reality and told herself it was time to tell John what was going on. He already knew that she played online, because she always told him about their hot cyber chats. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John would respond by saying, “You know something honey? If Cedric lived close, we’d meet for real and drive you crazy in bed. After all two heads are better than one.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] then told Cedric to hang on a minute because she wanted John to join in the chat. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cedric replied, “Ok, but hurry up babe, my cock is throbbing to hear about his reaction.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] went into the living room and asked John is he had a minute, because she had something important to tell him. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Sure, what’s on your mind?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Do you remember me telling you about Cedric from the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]United Kingdom[/FONT][FONT=&quot]?” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Yes, I do. He always makes you hotter than hell and we fuck like crazy when you come to bed. Why?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Well I’m in a chat with him right now and he just told me he was thinking about coming to the states on vacation. One of the cities he would be visiting was [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nashville[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tennessee[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. He wants to know if we can all get together while he is their.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John cocked an eyebrow and looked her straight in the eyes, “Hum, are you serious, or just teasing me?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I’m not teasing you, this is real. Why don’t you come join the chat and we can discuss the details.” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Well you know I don’t really care that much for chat’s honey. Why don’t you speak for us both and tell him that I’d love to meet him for dinner, drinks, and sex.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Okay, let me go tell him.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She returned to the den and typed the following words on her computer screen. <i> “Cedric, John thinks it’s a marvelous idea. When do you plan to come over here?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I’m not really sure, but I was thinking about maybe sometime around May.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Oooooh that’s just a few months away. I for one cannot wait to meet you.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Me neither babe, now I have to get ready to go to work. As soon as I decide what to do, I’ll email you the details.”</i>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After they bid each other farewell, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] sat there for a moment going over the conversation in her mind. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Oh God, the thought of meeting Cedric electrified every inch of her body with desire. She glanced around the room and slid her fingers inside her panties. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By that time, John’s curiosity got the best of him and he wondered what Cedric and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] were talking about, or were they just playing via cam-chat. After letting out a sign, he chuckled mischievously and slowly crept toward the den hoping to catch [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and do a bit of teasing. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When he was just outside the doorway, John paused for a moment and listened, but didn’t hear anything. He popped his head around the corner and noticed [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s eyes were closed and her fingers were inside her panties. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Seeing his chance, he shouted, “Well don’t keep me in suspense doll. What’d he Cedric say?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] bit her tongue, jumped, and almost fell out of the chair. “Yikes!!! Dang-it John, I wish you wouldn’t startle me like that! ”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“You know me, I just couldn’t resist that!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Oooh you just wait sweetheart, paybacks are fun. Ok, here’s the scope, Cedric told me he was thinking about coming to visit for a couple of weeks in May. I for one, wish he was coming tomorrow, because I know the three of us will have a great time!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I know! I can see it now. After dinner we’ll rendezvous in his hotel room. You’d excuse yourself to change into something more comfortable. As you head for the bathroom, we strip and sit on the bed. Our throbbing cocks standing at attention, drooling in anticipation. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“As I sit there naked on the bed with him, I begin daydreaming of things to come. I’m quickly brought back to reality by Cedric’s whistle. I look toward the bathroom. There you stand all decked out in that red skimpy baby-doll outfit.” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] slithered her tongue across her lower lip as her eyes sparkled with lust. “Oooooh God, how about a dress rehearsal honey?” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Ooooh baby, I like the way you think! You always know how to make my blood boil and my dick throb. I’d say, let’s skip the outfit and fuck!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] arose from her chair, walked over to John, and placed her arms around his neck, “I’m game, let’s go!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John turned and walked toward the bedroom with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] following him, both of them discarding clothing as they went. Once inside the door, he pulled her into his arms, kissed her passionately, and then laid her on the bed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They spent the most of the night making love and talking about what the three of them could do when they met. As the morning sun crept over the hill the two of them were asleep wrapped up in each others arms.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cedric and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] continued to chat and cyber as usual over the next two weeks. Each time she asked about the trip, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] would be disappointed, because he still hadn’t decided on a date. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The following weekend, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] logged into her computer. The first thing she noticed was an email from Cedric. With shaky fingers [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] opened the letter and gasped when she read the following words.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]<i> Greetings babe, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot], I'm sorry it took me so long to set the date for my trip. I’m finally on my way to the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]USA[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. It’s going to happen I made all the arrangements today. Whooopeeeeee I can’t wait! God, I can’t wait to kiss and hold you babe! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well here is my flight itinerary; I’ll be in the states from May 20th through June 1st. I’m flying out on US Airways 733 and depart [/FONT][FONT=&quot]London[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Airport[/FONT][FONT=&quot] at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]7 a.m.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] When I first get to the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]USA[/FONT][FONT=&quot], I will arrive in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Charlotte[/FONT][FONT=&quot], [/FONT][FONT=&quot]North Carolina[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. There I’ll change planes to US Airways 3293. After that I should be landing at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nashville[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Airport[/FONT][FONT=&quot] around [/FONT][FONT=&quot]7p.m.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I will then check through customs, pick up a rental car and stay at the airport hotel for that night. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The next day, I plan to drive to the Motel 8, you told me about, which is about a half four from you guys. When I get checked in, I will call you. That way, we can decide where to meet for dinner. Oooooh fuck, I can see it now babe, if all goes well we’ll rendezvous in my room for a hot night of wild fucking. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By the way, I want to do something special for you guys while I’m there. I remember you telling me how much you both loved the Grand Ole Opry. So, I took the liberty of purchasing tickets. Here is the date; [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Saturday, May 28th, 2007[/FONT][FONT=&quot] at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]6:30 PM[/FONT][FONT=&quot], seats, MF-1 ROW B seats 10-12.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hugs and Kisses, Cedric </i>[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As time passed [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] became more excited. On this particular day, she was home by herself and thinking about what the three of them could do. As her nipples hardened and clit began to quiver she decided to go into the bedroom and masturbate. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She stripped and lay on the bed. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] started enticing her swollen clit between the fingers of one hand as the other brought a hardened nipple to her mouth. After sucking on it for awhile [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] held the nub between her teeth and bit it. This made her tremble all over as pussy juice oozed down her thighs. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She closed her eyes and squealed, “Oh God, I wish Cedric was here!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] couldn’t wait to feel, taste, and fuck him as John watched. She knew that her actions would not only turn her hubby on but in return she’d get sucked, fucked, and tantalized by her two favorite men. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was oblivious to the world around her and didn’t hear John come home. For a moment, he said nothing, and just stood there watching [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] as she climaxed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John then ran his fingers down his pants caressing his swollen member and asked, “Is this a private party?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] jumped and replied, “Damn-it baby! You nearly made me pee the bed! How long have you been standing there?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Long enough to hear you talk dirty about Cedric. I take it he’s that hot huh?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] blushed. “Oh God is he! I can’t wait for you to meet him. I have been counting the days when I can hold each of your cocks in my hands as the two of you seduce me.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John raised an eyebrow and with a seductive tone said, “Why you little cum slut! How about showing me what you want to do to Cedric’s hot body.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] licked her lips and purred as she patted the bed next to her. “Drop those clothes baby and I will.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The first thing [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] did was have John lie on his back. She started by kissing him as her fingers stroked his body with a soft feathery touch. Afterwards she moved downward with wet butterfly kisses to his nipples. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] paused long enough to suck each one and bite them gently before lapping her way lower. She felt as John quivered in response when she came near his pubic hair. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] noticed his cock was already oozing pre-cum. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]While sensing she was near his cock, John closed his eyes and shuddered, moaning in pure delight. He then placed his hand on the back of her head and said, “Suck my dick, cum-slut.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] shook all over and felt the sweat running down her back. She looked into John’s eyes, purred seductively, opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Little by little she engulfed his dick as her fingers rolled his balls until her lips touched his pubic hairs. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] sucked his cock for awhile. All of a sudden she stopped, sat up and shrieked, “Ooooooh John! I need to feel your cock inside me now! FUCK ME!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John winked at her, “Now how can I pass up an invitation like that, doll?” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He moved and positioned himself between her legs, took an ankle in each hand and spread her as wide as she could go. Afterward looking up into her face he exclaimed, “Ready or not baby, here I come!” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] giggled and said, “Don’t yah mean C-U-M,” as she guided his cock into her hot hole. She was quivering as her vaginal muscles began milking his throbbing member.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As she bucked her hips into him she shrieked, “Oooooh fuck, that’s it, just like that!” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]They fucked like a couple of wild animals. It wasn’t long before John shouted, “Oooooh, aaarrrggghhh, yessssss! God, you’re one hot fuck doll!” He filled her with so much cum it ran down the crack of her ass. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] simultaneously climaxed. “Wow, I needed that! You know something? I can’t wait until Cedric joins in the fun.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I can’t either doll. Just think, in a month, he’ll be here.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]May 20th finally arrived. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] sat on the couch trying to pass the day reading as she anxiously awaited Cedric’s phone call. When the phone rang, she nearly jumped out of her skin.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Hi sexy, this is Cedric. I’m in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nashville[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and settled in my hotel room. You know something, sweetie, I cannot wait until tomorrow to meet the two of you! By the way, I’m laying here naked and my cock is rock hard and throbbing.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] swallowed hard and felt her juices soak her panties. “Oh God, I wish I was there baby! I’d be sucking that cock of yours.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Ooooh I do too babe! You make me so fucking hot! Where’s John honey?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“He’s not here right now. Why?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I just thought he’d like to join in on the phone fun and watch you masturbate as you talk dirty to me.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Ooooooh you horny devil, he’d love that! God, just thinking about it makes my nipples harder and my clit throb more!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Good! Now take your clothes off babe, and rub your clit for me! Then lick those fingers and tell me how sweet you taste.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She did as he instructed and began tantalizing her clit. “Mmmm, my fingers taste as sweet as honey love. Stroke that dick and think of sliding it deep into my hot wet cunt! That’s it Cedric, harder, deeper, let me hear how hot you are, baby.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Ooooh my sweet cum slut, my dick is throbbing! You know something I wish I were shoving it in your mouth first, then inside your cunt. Aarrgggghhh, it feels so fucking good jacking off for you like this.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“That’s it baby! Stroke it hard, I want you to cum for me baby!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As Cedric laid there jacking off her replied, “Rub your clit harder babe as you shove a finger inside you. I can see you in my mind. Ooooooh God, I want to hear you scream for me. Do it, cum babe!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] threw her head back and ran her fingers feverously around her clit and then pinched it. “Ooooh I love how naughty you make me feel. Fuck, your dirty talking is going to make me climax. Let’s do it together!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cedric felt his balls rumble and then explode as he shouted into the phone, “Oooooooooooooh fuck, yesssssss, here it cums babe!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] shouted, “Oh fuck, I’m cumming! Wow I needed that!” [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]After a brief pause Cedric said, “Thanks. Wow you’re awesome babe. I can’t wait to do the real thing. Now I need a shower and some rest, this jet lag is a catching up to me. I’ll call you tomorrow after I get settled into the hotel near you, then we can talk about where to go for dinner. Love you babe, good-bye.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] blew a kiss into the phone and answered, “You’re hot baby, I can’t wait to meet you and do this for real either. Now you get a good night’s sleep and I’ll talk to you later tomorrow. Bye-bye, baby.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When John came home [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] filled him in on the details. As usual, He couldn’t resist teasing her. “What, you started the fun without me?” After a brief pause John asked, “Did you cum hard, baby?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] blushed, gave him a seductive look and replied, “Yes I did. The only problem I had was that you weren’t here to see it or join in the fun.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Oh there will be time for that later doll. I can’t wait to meet Cedric. What time are we meeting him tomorrow?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I’m not sure. He is supposed to call after he’s settled into the hotel near here. What do you think about going to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Sounds like a great idea. I bet Cedric would love it there.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] laughed, “Yeah, I can order dickheads and rice.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That afternoon, John and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] dressed casually for there dinner date with Cedric. As [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] dabbed a bit of her favorite perfume behind her ears, she turned to John. “Do you think Cedric will like me? After all it’s been a while since he had a sexual relationship with a woman. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John turned to her and winked, “With your sexy red hair and gorgeous body he won’t be able to resist you. As for me, I’m just going along for the ride.” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Yeah right, don’t look now dear, but you’re drooling. I know you can’t wait to see his fuck me.” She blushed and giggled as [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] pointed at John’s dick, “It looks like your cock agrees.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“What can I day doll it has a mind of its own. Wonder how Cedric will do with this threesome? ” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“We’ll we are about to find out, we need to go as time is a wasting.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The two of them drove off talking about what might happen when Cedric has his first threesome.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They soon pulled into the restaurant and walked inside. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] looked around and didn’t see Cedric. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She turned to John and said, “Looks like he is not here yet. I’m nervous, why don’t we find a table and order us some drinks while we wait.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You’re nervous, I bet Cedric is having second thought, or he got lost. Are you sure you gave him good directions dear, after all, you get lost going around the corner?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Smart ass, I looked it up on Map-Quest, I didn’t want both of us lost. Then again, that might be fun, because I’d have to use my cell phone and say ‘cum’ find me.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Oooh if you keep talking dirty, we might have to have you for dessert first and eat dinner later.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] laughed, “I’ll make a deal with you honey, I’ll stop talking dirty if your quit teasing me.” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John motioned for the waitress as he leaned over to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot], “Deal.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He then told the woman to find them a secluded corner for some privacy. She escorted then to a table in the corner and then asked them if they wanted a cocktail.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John looked at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and she replied, “I’ll have a Pina Colada.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“If you have them, I’ll have a Mojito cocktail.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Since there backs were to the door [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] kept turning around and surveying the place for Cedric. After a while she turned back around and took a sip of her drink, hoping her shaky hand wasn’t too noticeable.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Her mind was screaming, “Oh God, she couldn’t wait to kiss Cedric and show him what a real woman feels like.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John and she were talking when Cedric walked into the restaurant and looked around for [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Her red hair caught his eye and he felt his cock throb. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Blimey, she is more beautiful than I imagined!” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric approached the table without saying a word. When he was about half way there [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] spotted him and rose to her feet to welcome him. He pulled her gently into his arms feeling her heart beating as anxious as his.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]With a thick British accent, a smile that lit up his whole face, Cedric greeted her.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Hello babe. God, it feels great to finally meet you.” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He then reached out his hand to the man at the table with her. “Hello, you must be John? I’m Cedric.” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John shook his hand hard and welcomed him to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]America[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. He told him to take the seat at the booth across from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. “We already ordered our drinks.” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As John motioned for the waitress he asked, “What’s you poison?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Just then the waitress arrived and Cedric replied, “I’ll have a Bud Light.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As he was waiting for his drink [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] gazed into Cedric’s blue eyes. She saw a hunger and knew it was meant for her. As her mind wandered to what would happen after dinner, she realized that Cedric would rock her world.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric caught her ogling him. When he looked into her seductive green eyes he saw a magical gleam. He hoped it meant she was going to turn his empty world around and bedazzle him with her charms. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric looked at John then back at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. All of the sudden he felt overanxious and giddy like a teenage on his first date to have sex.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He swallowed hard and whispered, "I don’t have much of an appetite. John I hope this don’t offend you John, but I can’t wait to see [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s hot naked body.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John replied, “We are all friends Cedric, nothing you say will make me feel uncomfortable in any way. However, I need to eat something before we ravish [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot].” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s stomach growled and she blushed. “I can’t wait either, but as you just heard, I need to eat…food this time fellows. Oh yeah, I was reading your mind Cedric. Later dear, I will eat you.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric took a quick drink of his beer to hide his embarrassment as he readjusted his pants to hide his growing member.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They all tried to contain there composure as they sat through dinner. Cedric spoke of his flight and what his plans were while here in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tennessee[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John laid his fork down and saw the waitress coming over to the table. When she got there he said, “Tell the chef that was a superb meal.” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I will. Does anyone want dessert?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The three of them looked at each other nodded in agreement and laughed. John then told the waitress, “No thanks honey.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John pulled out [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s chair and the three of them walked out the place with [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] between them.The car door opens and Cedric helps her into the car and slides into the seat beside her while John got into the drivers seat. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It only takes a few minutes to drive to Cedric’s hotel room. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] laid her right hand on Cedric’s leg and her left hand on John’s thigh. “Oh my God,” she thought as she sat between two handsome gentlemen.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Arriving at the hotel John stopped and parked the car. He then turned to his wife, drawing her close and kissing her with a passion that took her breath away. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After that he pushed her toward Cedric and nodded, “You’re turn man.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric looked into her eyes, put his arms around her, and pulled her close, kissing her deeply. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As her arousal intensified, her nipples swell and juices soak her panties. She licked her lips seductively and purred, “OK boys, let’s play!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric took out his room key and headed toward the door. John helped her out of the car. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Once inside the room both men move closer to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. While John stands in front, Cedric got behind her. As their bodies touched, the men began to tantalize her with their fingers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cedric began to think and wonder, “Am I doing the right thing?” After reassuring himself he shook that idea from his mind, “This is my night to find out what I’ve been missing.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] noticed Cedric’s uneasiness. She looked at John for assurance then back at Cedric and told him to strip and lay on the bed. Once he did that she removed her clothing and climbed onto the bed next to him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It looked as if Cedric was going to pass out when he ogled her naked body. She snuggled up close to him wrapped his arms around his neck and planted a kiss on Cedric that would curl his toes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John watched as she kissed, caressed and loving guided Cedric. He couldn’t get undress fast enough. When he took off his shorts his dick was already hard and oozing pre-cum [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Oh God Kandy, you make me so fucking hot! That’s it doll, touch his dick, feel it swell and harden in your hands.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] stroked Cedric’s cock for awhile then lay back on the bed. She looked at John and then at Cedric and squealed, “I’m all yours. Do want you want to me!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As she lay there breathless in the middle of the bed, Cedric kissed her then bent down to suckle her left breast. John moves in and starts to nibble at her right one, which is already standing erect. He watches Cedric for awhile then ran his hand downward to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s throbbing pussy. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]With one sweeping action John plunges his fingers into her hot hole covering it with her sweet nectar, then brought the fingers to his mouth, and sucked them clean.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As Cedric observed [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s sexy body and caring attitude it donned on him. This is what had been missing in his life, a woman. It’s too bad they don’t clone older people as he’d want a replica of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Cedric savored the moment, quivering all over. He stopped sucking her left nipple and moved downward. He wanted to get between [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s legs and taste her delights. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The sheer thought of pleasuring this sexy BBW and with his tongue almost made him pass out. Cedric spread the folds of her labia apart with his thumbs. He inhales the fragrance, the musky aroma is intoxicating. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When she felt Cedric’s tongue caress her pussy [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] moved her head from side to side as waved of electricity surged through her body. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She then shrieked, "Eat my hot cunt!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As Cedric devoured her cunt, John moved up on the bed and knelt beside [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s head. After that he gently turns her head toward him. Then he took his hard cock in his hand and started rubbing it up and down the smooth soft skin of her face. As if he was marking his territory.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He then traced her lips with his pre-cum and commanded her, "Suck my fat cock baby. Show Cedric what a good little cock sucker you are."[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] loves sucking cock. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his cock eagerly. Engulfing him until her lips brushed against his pubic hair. As she bobs up and down John notices Cedric watching them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John lets out and animalistic growl as [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] sucks him off. He then looked straight at Cedric and shouted, “You’re next buddy!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric continues letting his tongue work his magic on [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]’s clit as two fingers were inside her hot hole. Out of the corner of his eye he watched her suck John’s dick. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] began to buck her hips wildly as she pusher her pussy into Cedric’s face. He grabbed her by the hips and held on then bit her clit gently. She covered his face with her first orgasm. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As Cedric watched, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] concentrated of sucking John off. She took his cock deep into her throat and then pulling all the way back out again, repeatedly. He started thrusting his hips fucking her mouth wildly. With her free hand, she fondled his balls kneading them in her fingers. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]John groans louder as he prepared to shoot his load of cum down her throat.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Ooooooh fuck, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot], here it comes!” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When he was finished John laid down beside [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to watch what she and Cedric were doing. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric wants to fuck her badly, but when he looked at his cock, it was limp. With tears in his eyes her looked at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and uttered. “I’m sorry honey. God what is wrong with me? Here I have a sexy woman read for me to fuck and my dick isn’t cooperating.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] held out her arms to Cedric, “Awww honey, come here.” As she took him in her arms she kissed him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Don’t worry about that okay. Are you having fun?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric replies, “Ooooh yes, I’m having a blast, except for wimpy.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“John and I are too and that is all that counts. After all baby, we have all night to make that cock cooperate.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When they looked over at John, he was fast asleep.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] looked at Cedric and asked, “Are you tired baby?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“No, not really, God I’m sorry baby, I wanted to fuck you so bad.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Well, I’m not a bit tired. Don’t worry about it honey, let me lie in your arms and snuggle for awhile.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The two of them lay there listening to the rhythmic beating of there heats interrupted every now and then by John’s snoring.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They looked and John and laughed. Cedric pulled [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] close and kissed her deeply.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She returned the kiss with all the passion within her. While her fingers reached for him cock. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] stroked his member as their tongues did the dance of lovers. Slowly Cedric’s cock stirred to life. She then stopped kissing him and moved down and began sucking his dick.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Ooooooh God! Keep it up! I have never been sucked like this before!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She worked eagerly on Cedric’s cock, if anyone could make him climax, her lips and fingers could.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric sighed and uttered, “I’m sorry love, for some reason I can’t cum.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“You’re just too wound up and nervous honey. How do you cum when you are at home?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Since I have no woman in my life, I always jack off.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] looked at John, “I wish he was awake he’d love watching us. However he was up at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]five a.m.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and he is just worn out.” [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She then looked into Cedric’s eyes and said, “Hey I have and idea.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“What’s that lovey?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Well when we are online, you always watch me masturbate while you jack off. Why don’t you watch me and jack off?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Ooooh, that’s a splendid idea. Do you think it will work?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Let’s try it. After all, I can cum several times a night. God you make me so fucking hot!”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They each moved so they could observe each other and not awaken John. Cedric licked his lips and pulled at his cock as he watched [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] play with her hot nipples and cunt. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] loved watching men jack off, and loved performing for them. She spread her legs and taunted her pussy with one hand as her other one brought her nipple to her lips. She sucked her nipple then held it between her teeth.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] “MMMM, I love a woman who can suck her own nipples keep it up, I think its working.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy then spread her legs wider and began finger-fucking her hot hole with two fingers, then three, then all of them, until almost her whole fist was inside.. She felt her juices run down the crack of her ass and uttered, “I love being naughty. Jack your cock hard baby! That’s it. Oooooh fuck, I’m going to cum again.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric watched [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] climax. He then stammered, “I’m close love. Finish me with your lips.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] told him to lie on his back so that he could play with her cunt while she sucked him. After that she leaned over and took all of his cock in her mouth sucking him deep and hard. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]With her free hand [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] squeezed his balls and he erupted like a loose cannon, filling her mouth with copious amount of sweet cum.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That triggers [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to climax again. When they were done they lay back in each others arms.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric kissed her and said, “Thanks, I needed that.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] looked him in the eyes and uttered, “You’re welcome dear. Hey, want to know something?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric replied."What?"[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy, “I hope I showed you what you were missing in your life.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Cedric grinned and answered, “You have honey. You also gave me the confidence that when I return home, I can find a woman, and make up for lost time.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“I’m glad,” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] yawned. “I’m getting tired.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cedric flashed her a devilish smile and asked, “Can I hold you while you’re sleeping baby?”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kandy winked and said, “Yes.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cedric looked like a kid in a candy store, “Okay lovey, snuggle up against me and let me cradle you in my arms.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The three of them slept that way all night, well almost. At [/FONT][FONT=&quot]six a.m.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kandy[/FONT][FONT=&quot] awoke and noticed that Cedric was slowly stroking his dick.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She ran her tongue across her lips and uttered, “I see that breakfast is ready.” [/FONT]

• Like Like x 1
  2. r_magd

r_magd Newcumer

روعه

3. Cmonkeynutz

Cmonkeynutz Porn Star

[FONT=&quot]Meet John, a fifty-eight year old big handsome man. He stands about six foot one, and has the features of an American Indian. One of the first things that attracted Kandy

A bit difficult for me to read with all of the extra [FONT=&qout] ..........
    Otherwise a good story. Thank you for sharing your work with us

4. Bi_for_all1000

Bi_for_all1000 Sex Machine

Might be a good story. Unreadable because someone wrote it in a different setting and simply copy/pasted to this setting. Shame when that happens

5. Truthful 1

Truthful 1 coal fired windmills Banned!

What the hell is this

6. txfreebird454

txfreebird454 Newcumer

I won’t even try to read these font fobbles anymore.