1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. umpire2

umpire2 Share-Man of the Board

OK, here is how it works: I am going to post approximately 8 pics of women I would like to hook up with in a 3-some (or 4-some, or etc.) per day.

I would like comments from men AND the ladies, choosing which 2 of the women in the pics you would choose to join you and SHARE in a 3-some.

Get it? It is OPEN FANTASY time. Feel free to comment on the pics as well, WHY you would choose WHO you would choose and, if you are up to it, WHAT you think you would do with these lovelies...

NOTE: If you would like to post pics from your own collection, that is fine, but REMEMBER: WHILE THERE ARE NUMEROUS SEXY FEMALE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM WHO HAVE POSTED THEIR PICS (and who you would like to get in a 3-some)---DO NOT POST SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!!!

Now, Go...

#1[​IMG] #2[​IMG] #3[​IMG]

#4[​IMG] #5 [​IMG] #6[​IMG]

#7[​IMG] #8[​IMG]

2. umpire2

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rain

Rain Femme Fatale

Who? 2 & 7
    Why? They are the only ones who are attractive to me.
    What? Everything, we'd be very busy.

4. Sahara907

Sahara907 sugarnipples

Well put, Rain. Kyla Cole and the chick with the funbags.

Moi?

#1 cute butt
    #2 lovely funbags
    #3 nice landing strip
    #4 good curves
    #5 could use a trim
    #6 lovely pose
    #7 (see below)
    #8 succulent nips
    #9 needs to smile
    #10 beautifully backlit pic

So, #7, Kyla Cole (*sigh* :rose:), would be my choice for a threesome partner in just about any photo array. Guess we'd have to try to find some guy to take us on. Wonder if that would be difficult? :rolleyes:

5. umpire2

Rain,

Noted---the two so far with the darkest HAIR...interesting...

Miss S,

I do not know if I was clear enough in the beginning, but the ladies I post are ALL in my fantasies for a 3-some (or more-some), so, while many males may check in with their opinions, if YOU pick ANY of these ladies (like KYLA), I am ready and RARIN' to be in the mix...

6. ~Orpheus~

~Orpheus~ Wrathchild

#5 ummm..
    #6 yummmm...
    #8 grrrrr...

7. umpire2

Excellent taste, Orpheus---I see you've gone the 4-some route, picking three Sirens to make beautiful music with!

8. umpire2

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. TheMAD

TheMAD Sex Lover

Dude I would fuck each and every one of them .. :eek:

10. umpire2

Dear Mr. TheMAD,

Per your comment dated June 5, 2008...

SO WOULD I---but only in groups of two or three at a time...I'm...(cough)...not as...(cough)...young as I used to be...(cough)...

11. TheMAD

TheMAD Sex Lover

But only in Groups of two or three ? If you were young how large would the group get ? :D

12. TiffanyAnne

TiffanyAnne Cream Filled Center

#1-Cute booty
    #4-Great body
    #6-Alluring (calls to me)
    #10-Piercing eyes
    PLUS ME! Group of FIVE!! LOL

13. umpire2

Excellent choices, Tiff!

I don't know if I could handle five, but since you would all be fully INTO each other, I could make an effort to contribute where I could...

14. Sahara907

Sahara907 sugarnipples

Wow, you must be very hungry this morning. ;)
    Today's Group

#11--intriguing eyes and nice nibbles
    #12--now there's a blissful moment I'd like to produce in her
    #13--cute but falsies
    #14--Sydney Moon and her big naturals looking very sensual
    #15--Great pose and more big naturals

Tough call. Only two. Hmm. This morning, I think I'd go with #11 and #12 for an all-girl threesome. After all, variety is the spice of life. :rolleyes:

15. TiffanyAnne

TiffanyAnne Cream Filled Center

TWO ONLY!!!! #10 and #11 !!! Let the games begin! AND YES, I AM VERY HUNGRY this morning!

16. umpire2

Miss S,

Good call on #13...while I much prefer naturals as well, I am willing to forego any prejudices because of her other outstanding attributes...

HOWEVER, I must go back to baseball parlance...

AN ALL-GIRL 3-SOME TODAY??? You are making me feel 'left-out'!

17. umpire2

Sahara, Tiffany-Anne,

I never said 'only two'---I said make your daily pics for a 3-some or 4-some---maybe an 'even-more-some'

One should NEVER go HUNGRY...

18. ~Orpheus~

~Orpheus~ Wrathchild

# 11 love that look
    # 13 nice natural bush

But who am I kidding? It's not like I wouldn't want each and every one of them.

19. umpire2

TheMAD,

If I was 10 years younger, I would take all 15 posted so far without blinking. I am not boasting, bc I am not saying that I could 'satisfy' them---who am I kidding---but I sure could sample a dozen or more! After all, the idea is '3-some, 4-some or MORE-some'---everybody gets a piece of everybody else...

ENJOY!

20. umpire2

Orpheus! Welcome back to today's smorgesbord! Nice selection of choices from the menu...