1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Karismaluvsu

Karismaluvsu Sex Lover

image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg (writing this in a guys pov but lesbians feel free to enjoy it. Top is the guy story is about. Middle is his gf Lilia, and bottom is his best friend Karma.)

My name is Dre. I've always had the biggest crush on my best friend, Karma. We've been friends since middle school and well into our young adulthood. She made it clear since I met her she did not like guys. She thinks we're unattractive our dicks are disgusting and she loves to fuck ladies. So now that she's gotten nothing but more attractive and sexier the older we get. It's almost torture to be her best friend.

Now recently, I've started dating Lilia, which was a mutual crush of both mine and Karma.
    ----------------

Karma sat on my lap and glared into my eyes, "So you win, you got Lilia. Have you hit it yet?"

I laughed at her, knowing she's wanting me to say no but I shrug, "Her pussy is ok, I'm sure nothing like your tight ass lesbian pussy."

Karma smirks, "You damn right boy and it's gonna stay that way until I die."

I shake my head keeping my hard on down, 'good boy' I think to my dick. Karma always was so sexy, the perfect ass, so big but it was tight and right. Not a bit of wrinkles anywhere. She had no idea how many nights I pictured putting my dick in her. It may of had a few small dildos but nothing real or big has been up in her. I've had enough threesomes with her to know how pink and tight that girl was.

Karma stood up and I smacked her ass knowing she's turn around and smack me. She pulled back, "So D, are we gonna tag team her?"

I smiled as I got a gracious shot of her breast as she had leaned over, "only if I get to eat you out this time. Maybe get lucky and fuck you. Raw doggy...let me come in you and give you a baby. I want to feel your tight pussy squeezing my cock that ass all on my nuts. Baby I want to cum all in that little belly and make you scream for daddy."

She looked back at me as she headed towards the door of my apartment, "Oh yeah daddy, you know it. I'm gonna let you bust all in this pussy." She flicked her middle finger at me and slammed the door behind her. I looked down at my hard dick and grunted out loud, "God I want to fuck you!"

I put my shirt on and followed her out. We were going to pick up Lilia then head to a movie. When I got in Karmas car she lit up a blunt and passed it to me, "Dre you got hella balls, you really do."

I shrugged and blew the smoke out the window. She looked at me for a minute then put her lips to my ear, "if I ever would let any man fuck me you'll be first to know. D you know you're sexy as fuck and you be killing me with that shit so when and if I ever want to get fucked you will be the one to get it. Raw doggie however...but until that day..." Her hand had slid down to my jeans, "You can keep him in the willing pussies that be throwing themselves at you. Okay?"

I turned and kissed her lips real quick. She pulled back and shook her head, "you're too smooth for me boy"

She sat back and drove us to Lilia where she was waiting in a pair of booty shorts and a crop top. She climbed in on my lap it was a two seater. She said hi but immediately got by my feet and unzipped my jeans. I smirked at Karma as she pulled out my dick, "what a good girl". Lilia smiled, "daddy you must of been thinking of me all day. You're already wet and hard."

She went straight to work as I leaned back watching Karma try to keep her eyes ahead. As I came in her mouth I pointed to a gas station, "pull over Karma. I need a drink. I want you in the passenger when I get back."

I jumped out and ran to get us some drinks. When I came back and got in the driver seat I saw Karma and Lilia sitting together staring at me. I rose a brow, "Lilia, what are you doing? Get to work. That pussy is not gonna eat itself".

Lilia smiled and lowered to her knees again. Karma looked nervously at me, but soon Lilia had her moaning as I continued the 40 minute drive to the theater we were heading to. I watched Karma shrink into the seat as Lilia licked her pussy sweetly. I had also noticed when she first started Lilia hadn't spit or swallowed my cum. Instead, she held it in her mouth just like I had asked her to and spit it on to Karmas pussy. I smiled secretively at Lilia, "You are doing a good job Lilia, doesn't Karmas pussy taste so sweet? She's too scared of daddy's dick though. I wonder how she'll feel knowing my cums all over her pussy. In it too. You rubbed it in good. Karma does it feel good that daddy's cum is all in you?"
    Karma couldn't speak as Lilia continued to flick her clit. Finally Karma peaked and came so violently. She looked at me, her lips said yes. I laughed as Lilia leaned up and kissed her, "I take it I was good for you." Karma started at me, "Dre you made her put your cum in me?"

I nodded and braced myself for a punch. She didn't instead she sat up and stared out the window. We had made it to the theater. I walked over to open the door for them and took Karmas hand to pull her out. She wobbled a little but steadied herself against me. Lilia climbed out next and I leaned in for a kiss. Tasting Karma and I all over her. I deepened the kiss and then took her on my opposite side and walked them in.

We stole every mans glances and stares as we walked in. One man tapped me, "Damn man you can't spare one?" I laughed, "Nah they both belong to me"

Karma starting to feel more like herself chirped in, "D has more where we come from. He's the Mac Daddy King. Has all the fine girls on his dick."

This was normal, this was how we always have fun together and tag team our ladies. We pick up hit on and switch up. But I've always wanted her. She had me in love and I wanted to put a ring on her finger but I never had a chance. She'd let me touch her play with her pussy a couple times. I've eaten her pussy a few times at that. But she didn't want to be with a man. She had me all kinds of fucked up to be honest. Fucking everyone else to try to get over her ass.

Lilia pointed at the menu telling me she wanted a drink and popcorn. Karma smirked, "Daddy, are you going to get my drink and nachos and gummi worms?" She knew I would.

I watched her lean over the counter pointing at the candy she wanted the man finding them trying not to stare at her ass just as hard as me.

I was meeting my brother and his gfs too. They came in getting just as much attention.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Karismaluvsu

Karismaluvsu Sex Lover

image.jpeg
    Eva

image.jpeg
    Dre brother Eric and sister Carmen

image.jpeg
    Imani

image.jpeg

Trinity

They came in causing just as much a scene. Eric and Carmen are my brother and sister but my baby sister is as much a freak as her big brothers. She brought Eva her gf and Eric brought Trinity and Imani. Karma ran over and hugged Carmen and kissed her cheek. Another reason I loved that girl. My family was her family. My family always wanted us together. Carmen picked her up and squeezed her ass, "Girl, you ain't let my brother up in that yet? Damn! You gonna at least let me hit it a few times right?"

Karma laughed, "Carmen you're such a nasty little freak. Your brother sure tricked me earlier though. He's gonna end up getting fucked up."

Carmen smirked at me squeezing Karmas ass again, "Aww baby tell me what the big bad wolf did to you..."

She carried her away towards her gf. I heard them all laughing and carrying on. Eric walked over and shook his head, "Hey bro what it do today? I'm ready to get this movie started get off my damn feet been hustling all damn day."

I just mentioned the same and we watched the girls get there food and then waited until they were ready to go in to the theater. As we were showing our tickets the man at the door waved me over, "bro damn these women are too fine. Y'all gonna behave for me right?"

I shrugged, "ey a man can only try so hard."

He laughed, "Tonight we having a party at the Buck, y'all should come through I got a vip table for you if you do." (The buck being a hot night club)

I nodded, "yea fasho we'll come through"

Lilia walked over and jumped in my arms, "Daddy come on the movies starting,"

The man looked her up and down, "Daddy is it? Mmm lucky man. Enjoy your movie. I won't check the back," he winked and walked in the control room.

I leaned down and kissed Lilia again a faint taste of sex still in her mouth mixed with Mountain Dew. She looked up at me, "I hope I did good today. What if Karma gets pregnant though?"

I smiled, "That's the goal baby.."

I saw Carmen still holding Karma sitting in the back. I sat next to her and she leaned over to whisper in my ear, "bro, you're a fucking genius who gets a bitch to fucking get there wifey preggo for them?" I laughed out loud to see Karma staring at me. She is looking at me with confusion written on her face. Then I noticed Carmens hand in her skirt.

I lean over and kissed Karmas cheek, "You're the queen now. Your move Karma. But you will be with me one day."

She jerked back from me and moaned against Carmens shoulder. I could barely watch the movie as I continued to hear Karma whimper against my sister. Finally she stopped and passed her to me. Karma instantly fell asleep on my shoulder. I took advantage and adjusted her in my lap to feel her against my bulge in my jeans. I wiggled her back and forth gently then groaned against her neck, "When you are ready baby girl,"

She didn't wake so I leaned back further. I unbuttoned my jeans and put my bare cock against her panties and precum oozed out. Then I mentally fucked her until the movie was over. As everyone was getting up she finally woke up. She wiggled a little then her eyes shot open to realization of what she felt against the lips of her pussy. I grabbed her head and whispered, "Karma it never went in I promise".

She sat and stared at me longer as everyone was getting up. She stopped my hand as I started to put my dick back in my pants. She she leaned over to my ear, "Dre, is this..." She moved her panties to the side then suddenly I could feel her push herself down and the tip of me was pushing between her pussy lips, "is this what you want to do to me?!"

She sounded angry, but she pushed more until I could feel her hot moist pussy squeezing half way down the shaft. Tears started coming down her cheeks. I tried to pull away, "Stop it Karma. Don't do this. Don't play with me like this. I can't resist you."

She didn't and my cock went completely inside her. I bust instantly and held her frozen in release. She relaxed against me, "Dre, you couldn't just respect me as a woman as your friend. You had to just fuck me too. Like all the other hoes!"

She jumped up and I hurried and buckled my jeans and chased after her. I caught her at her car as she tried to slam her door behind her. I caught her hand as she went to start the car, "Karma, wait I don't understand what is going on. You just gave me your virginity. In the middle of fucking everyone. I don't get what is going on. I love you."

She looked at me angry with tears pouring down her cheeks, "I wasn't a virgin. I was raped when I was a kid. You fucking couldn't let me be a lesbian?! I told you I didn't want a man. Now I have your cum in me. I may have a baby. I can't just act like nothing happened. Your my best friend D! My only real friend! But even you just see me as an object. A sex object."

She was full force crying and I felt like an ass but at the same time I wanted it. I still want it. I want it even as she's crying I want to fuck her brains out. I cup her cheek, "Karma, this isn't it. This isn't the end. You and I are together fuck the bullshit. I am coming with you." I saw Lilia watching us across that parking lot. I waved her to my brother, "Eric take Lilia home I'll come get her tonight."

I got in the car and pushed Karma over. She asked where we were going so i told her. "Karma, I'm going to show you how much I adore you. But first we are going to my home. I'm laying you in my bed. And I'm going to take whatever innocence is in you and turn it into a woman. Your going to have my baby and no more games you are going to marry me. You want to know how I know all of this?"

She looked appalled, "wait you're taking me to fuck me?"

I groaned, "Karma, make love. We're going to fucking make love. Do you know what the fuck that is?"

She blushed, "but..."

I smirked, "I love you and I know you love me. We're going to make love. And it'll be the best night you've ever had fucking sex or getting your pussy ate out. I won't hurt you."

She looked doubtful but stopped talking.

We got to my apartment and.....
    To be continued.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Karismaluvsu

Karismaluvsu Sex Lover

image.jpeg

*flash back*

"I can't believe we're doing this!" I am staring at Karma in her short plaid skirt and button down white uniform shirt. Our schools crest pinned on it. She looked at me, my shirt already off and laughed at my speed, "Well dang, Mrs Randell. Dre is all ready for you."

In front of me, our senior class teacher had lifted up her skirt, flashing me her ass. She unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it over the couch. Mrs. Randell had come on to me after class one day, slipping me her number. We had been texting back and forth and a few short days later she was in my apartment getting naked ready to fuck. Karma hadn't believed me so I offered her the position to join in and mostly because I loved any opportunity to see Karma's fat juicy pussy in person.

Karma always had been a lesbian but chose me to tease often with pics of women eating her out, dildos spreading open her pussy. By far was me jacking off while my fingers teased her clit as she was eating out another woman. So of course any chance I could set it up. I would.

Mrs. Randell walked naked over to Karma, she pulled her against her, "Karma you can call me Racheal. We're not in the classroom sweetie."

Karma smiled, "Maybe I'm into that teacher role Mrs. Randell? You could bend me over and spank me for being such a naughty student..."

Mrs. Randell smiled and turned Karma around. She led her over to the couch and shoved her face down and her ass sticking straight out. Her skirt pushed up to her waist and her bare ass was in Mrs. Randell's hands. She had on a dark blue thong that was wet and molded to the outline of her pussy lips.

Mrs. Randell smirked, "You have been such a naughty little girl Karma. That puffy pussy needs to be punished. Now stay still and don't move."

Her lips covered Karmas mound sucking through the panties and leaving them sopping wet as she pulled away. She moved the panties they peeled away leaving her sticky wet lips to suck on. Soon Karma was shaking and grabbing the pillows cumming to Mrs. Randell. I took that moment to come over and bend Mrs. Randell over Karmas ass. I ran my cock down Mrs. Randell's pussy, the tip of my dick slipped down Karmas slit. It was so wet it took all of my power to not just take her pussy. Instead I slid it back up, slowing at her opening stealing her juices and sliding back up to Mrs. Randell. I began to fuck her as they kissed each other, Karma moaning as Mrs. Randell's pussy would thrust against hers from my beating. Karma wrapped her thighs around Mrs. Randell and positioned herself to our thrusts. Soon I was picturing me fucking her and I couldn't last. I reached down and grabbed the back of Karmas head, my hands grasping into her hair. I groaned and started to pound harder, "oh shit baby, I'm gonna cum!"

I came hard and Mrs. Randell kept bouncing her ass so I came longer. Finally I stopped her and pulled out. Karma went down on her and I watched her lick up my cum. She smirked at me as we finished up, "Too bad that cock wasn't a pussy so I could clean it up too."

Instantly hard again imagining Karmas lips on my cock. I shook my head at her, "go from me little devil."

-------------

As we pulled up to my apartment I looked over at Karma, "Do you remember our time with Mrs. Randell?"

She looked nervous but nodded. I smiled, "I was fucking you then in my head. That was all you. Your pussy was gripping me, I was coming in you."

Karma finally let out a laugh, "When are you not mentally fucking me D?"

She looked at me a full smile on her face, "You've always wanted me. You've never hid that from me. You've wanted to hit it since when we first met."

I laughed back, she had me at that one. Karma took a deep breath, "but then you started to fuck any pretty girl that looked your way. You have fucked every one D. I mean as long as she's a solid 10 you're gonna fuck her. You fucked my own sister!"

I looked at her a little surprised, I had fucked her sister. Mostly because I thought if I fucked someone who looked so much like Karma I could get over her. It hadn't worked. At the same time I never thought her sister would tell her about it.

Karma continued, "Now, I like a fine ass just as much as you do but bro it was my sister!"

I got out the car and walked to her door, opening and lifting her to her feet. She froze, "Dre we shouldn't be doing this. It's going to change things and make them weird for us."

I was not going to let her talk us out of this. I shook my head, smiled at her and lifted her to waist. I wrapped her legs around me and closed the car door before walking us up to my apartment. Once inside the door I turned around and pinned her to it, "Karma I'm not letting you leave without you taking all of my dick how I give it to you. No more playing with daddy. This dick is yours and your pussy is mine. You will fullfill my appetit."

She shuddered and closed her lips. I ran my hands up her leather skirt. It hugged her like a second skin, I pushed it up until I could see her red panties, they were the kind with a whole in the bottom so I could see her pink pussy open and framed by red lace. I looked back up into her eyes, "God you're perfect. I could just eat your pussy for days."

She was still quiet and waiting. I lowered to my knees and draped her thick thighs over my shoulders. She grabbed at my head, "Wait Dre..."

But I didn't. My lips covered her swollen wet pussy. I began to lick up and down the opening and teasing her puffy clit with my tongue. I sucked on it until she was shaking in my arms. I couldn't get enough of the juices she was dripping into my mouth. I sucked until she couldn't speak and just slumped against the door shaking. I kissed her pussy lips as I finished up, "It's just the beginning baby."

I lifted her back up and headed into my room. I could feel her body tense up but I laid her gently on my bed. She turned red and crawled away towards the head board, "Dre, I'm scared..."

I nodded taking my shirt off, tossing it to the floor. I unbuttoned my jeans and smirked as she stared in silence until it was just my boxers. I could feel my dick hanging down my thigh, knowing I was extra large and that had always been something that Karma would tease me about. She would laugh and squeeze my cock saying, "Damn you have a big ass dick. No wonder thee girls are jumping on it. Just to say they have. You can keep that whale away from my tight little hole".

I let it slip out as I took my boxers off as well. Karma shook her head, taking a deep breath, "Dre it's gonna stretch me out way too much. When you get to fucking me I'll have no walls left."

I laughed, "You're walls felt more than tight. I'm pretty sure you can handle my little cock."

She scoffed, "Little? That things illegal in most states. It's beastiality. You're the beast."

I came in and grabbed her by the waist. I pulled hers to meet mine, whispering in her ear, "You got that right baby. Daddy is a beast and I need you to take me."

Karma relaxed in my arms as she sighed, "Know you so well D... I am just scared."

I pulled her shirt up and unsnapped her bra. I took her perfect perky tit in my mouth. Her nipple hardened and she squirmed in my arms. I pulled her panties off with my other and then adjusted her to my cock. She gasped at first, when she felt my dick against her clit, "Dre...wait..."

I let my lips travel to her neck, sucking as I pushed in a little, "Baby, relax and let me make you cum with me."

Her eyes closed as I pushed in deeper. I shuddered. Never have I felt any one wetter, softer, and tighter than her. She squeezed my arm and her brows pulled together as a look of pain rushed over her face, "It kind of hurts Dre..."

I kissed her lips, "Shh, just relax. You're thinking too much babe."

Karma took another deep breath and I took advantage of it by pushing all the way in. She squealed in surprise but then she opened her eyes and her mouth opened, "Dre, you're so deep. I feel you are hitting my cervix. Dre you can not go deeper then that!"

I winked and gave a short thrust. I felt the inner wall, pushing into it. She groaned and dug her nails into my back, "Oh no Dre please don't. Please."

I grabbed her head and stared down into her eyes, I thrust again, "What did I tell you at the movies?"

She couldn't speak and I kissed her again. Slipping my tongue into her mouth. I left a trail of my saliva from her mouth seeing her hopeless beneath me. I grabbed her neck and squeezed a little, "I told you don't fucking play with me Karma."

I gave her a hard thrust and she cried out loud. Another, another, and another. Her pussy was draining juices down my thighs. I was so deep, I could feel her cervix opened to my tip. I groaned, "Is this where you want daddy to cum pretty girl? You want daddy to cum right in your womb? Give you my baby?"

She whimpered but I wanted to hear her say yes. I pulled out suddenly and her face showed disappointment. I could barely contain myself from busting all over her but I made her turn over. I ripped her skirt off, her shirt over her shoulders. Then I made her lay with her ass up. I slid back in groaning that I slid all the way back in. She then tried to crawl away, "It's deeper!"

I pinned her down and made her take it all over and over, my hands wrapped around her. One between her breast grabbing her chin shoving my fingers into her mouth. The other wrapped around her neck, "Karma tell me you want me. Tell me you want this."

She shook against me, I knew she was so close, "Yes Daddy, please help me cum with you."

I tightened my hand around her throat, "baby girl you had to test me didn't you? I told you not to test me how many fucking times Karma?! How many times did your daddy give you? Where you'd test me and I told you at the theaters not to tease me. You put that pussy on my cock and now you have to have my baby. Your pussy is mine now!"

She gasped out, "Yes Dre, I'm yours."

I felt her pussy get tight and she screamed out so I covered her mouth and pounded harder and harder until she just trembled in my hands. I bust and continued to pound until I couldn't move and fell on top of her. I loved the curve of her ass against my hips. I smelled her fragrance and laid in silence on her.

Finally she wiggled below me, "Domt tell me that's all you got Dre. I've seen you in action before. You can go all night."

Her eyes lit up and she was licking her juicy lips. I laughed, "I've never been in anything so good baby. Give your man a minute to get my shit together."

But she didn't. Instead she readjusted so she was taking my cock into that perfect mouth. I stared at her, "Karma you don't know how much a fantasized about those lips on my dick. God your mouth is just as soft as your pussy. It feels like I'm in the pussy. Shit!"

She gave head like a professional. I smirked as my cum dripped down her face, "You sure you haven't done that shit before?"

She laughed, "Dre you know for sure that I don't even like dicks. Yours is nice though. I always thought that"

To be continued.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Karismaluvsu

Karismaluvsu Sex Lover

image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif

Karmas pov

The next morning I woke up and snuck from Dre's bed. I can't believe I just fucked him. I can't believe I let him fuck me....I let him cum in me. A lot. As I stood cum came dripping down my thigh. I felt my body heat up, I was turned on? I don't understand myself.

Dre was still asleep, naked and uncovered. My eyes traveled down his cut stomach to the large soft dick. I swallowed hard and tried to not picture everything it had just done to me. My stomach was hurting and my pussy felt so sore. I bit my inner cheek, I could end up pregnant...then what? I'll have to be with Dre forever. Which wouldn't be so bad maybe except for that he's a hoe. He could never be faithful.

I looked down to find my skirt and top crumpled on the floor. My eyes fell on a used condom a few inches from my clothes. I rolled my eyes and just grabbed my shirt and skirt. He just is fucking me because it killed him that there was any pretty girl that could resist him. I then saw the pack of rubbers on the bedside table, the bottle of lube.

I blushed, we hadn't needed any lube at all last night. I was so wet. I felt the cum still dripping down my thighs and decided to take a shower.

As I climbed out I saw Dre standing at the door with a towel in hand. He just watched me dry off in silence. Finally he spoke, "how do you feel?"

I glanced to him, "Feel like I was fucked all night."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, "How's your tummy. You know we're going to have a baby, right? A little Dre or Karma..."

I closed my eyes, "Dre you are my best friend. Everything feels so weird now."

He shrugged, "It'll work itself out. All I know is that you are mine and I'm yours. And..." He lowered kissing between my thighs, "you're going to carry my baby in you and we will be bonded for life."

My pussy throbbed for him. I shook my head but he ignored me and lifted me, carrying me back towards bed. He roughly grabbed my hair and stared into my eyes again, "you unleashed me baby. I told you not to tempt me but you did. Now you have to handle the consequences with opening up that door. When you are ready for the next level, you just remember that I'm a Wildboy. So when you're ready for that....just say the word baby girl."

Wildboy. He was already wild enough for me. But I knew what he really meant. Wildboy is what his brotherhood was called. He was in a gang. And any woman who is married in has to be initiated through sex. I would have to have sex with his brothers. I shuddered at the thought, "Dre I only want you."

• Like Like x 4
  5. frofernandez*13*

frofernandez*13* Porn Surfer

DAMM!!! This story was one of the best I've read. I was able to Picture the whole story while reading it.

6. midwest_redneck

midwest_redneck Porn Surfer

Great story, hope to see more.