1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. CAW SOP

CAW SOP Sex Machine

I Dreamed a Dream in Times Gone By

“Will the defendant please rise?”

I knew the phrase was coming, but a shiver still ran down my spine upon hearing it. I suspected most all of the eyes in the courtroom were now on me. Inner struggles aside, I got up and looked to the jury.

The judge looked wearily over at the jury from behind his black, horn-rimmed glasses. He’d been reasonable, at least in my estimation, in this case, no real obvious partiality.

“Mister Foreman,” he began, “have you reached a verdict?” Again that all too familiar tingle along my spine, a tell-tale sign of impending doom.

The foreman, a black man who kinda’ reminded me of Danny Glover, stood and nodded to the judge. “Yes, your honour, we have.” There was a hint of fatigue in his reply.

“Please proceed,” said the judge, who shuffled some papers before him.

All eyes were now focused on the foreman. Except mine.

I had turned slightly to look at Rupe and Danny, both of whom were looking at me with mixed expressions. Then I slowly turned my gaze towards Tommy. His sunken eyes and scowl made perfectly clear his feelings towards me.

My eyes then found Bonnie. She looked, well, calm, and had this odd look about her, like she was hiding a secret.

“We, the jury, on the count of murder in the first degree, find the defendant....”

It was that look on Bonnie's face that took me back.

>>>>>>>>>>

“So,” began Bonnie, conspiratorially, looking around to make absolutely sure that no one else was in the room, “what did you see?”

She was cute, a little wisp of a redhead, just a year younger than my fifteen years, but I was very sure that she was still a virgin.

“Well, at first they were just standing around talking in their underwear, which in itself was kind of fun, but then they got ready to shower and the real show began.” I continued getting changed whilst I waited for her inevitable question.

“Did...did you seem them...naked?” She was whispering now.

“I did. Danny’s dick was nice-sized, and so was Rupe’s. His balls were bigger and he was thicker, and his hair was, well,” I looked in her direction, “the same colour as yours,” as I nodded towards her exposed, thin bush of fiery, red hair.

She looked down and realised that she’d removed her knickers in the process of changing and became embarrassed. I wondered if she was blushing so much from my referencing her burning bush, or my chatter about the guy’s cocks.

I watched her turn away for a modicum of privacy as she put on knickers and then the rest of her outfit. By now I was naked, looking into my mirror and posing a bit, more for her than for me. I caught her staring a couple of times out of the corner of my eye, looking both at my darker, more mature growth of hair, and my breasts, which were quite a bit larger than hers. One final tease, I thought.

Bringing my hands up to my breasts, I took hold of my nipples and pulled them outward just a bit. “I wonder how they would look with piercings?” I heard Bonnie gasp slightly, then she gathered her bag up and mumbled a “see ya’ tomorrow” and rushed off.

I smiled again, hoping that someday soon I’d get to sample her. For now, though, I had other plans.

“She’s gone,” I texted.

Tommy was not quite eighteen, but he struck me as older. He seemed...mature. And, well, delicious. And right now, I wanted him for dinner.

When he entered my room, I had the lights dimmed and was in position, on my knees, near the fireplace which was giving off both warmth and light. He smiled warmly and immediately knew what role I wanted him to play today.

Moving over in front of me, he looked down sternly. “Take it out,” he commanded.

I nodded and unzipped him, fishing out his growing hardness. I licked the underside, wetting his cock so that it would slide inside my mouth with more ease.

It did.

I gorged myself on it. I never had really enjoyed sucking cock all that much until I met Tommy. His was nice and big and thick and clean and it just filled my mouth perfectly. He loved it when I would bob my head up and down on it like I was doing now. But today he apparently wanted more.

Taking me by the ears, he pulled my face hard towards him. “Suck all of it, bitch.” I felt my pussy spasm a bit and trickle a little wetness. I also felt his cock hit the back of my mouth and I started to gag a bit. He didn’t let go, though, and held me, his cock deep inside my face. My eyes started to water and I started to fight him.

A few seconds more and then he released me. I coughed once and dribbled some, wiping it with the back of my hand whilst I watched him unbuckle his belt and drop his trousers. He reached down with one hand, taking his wet, hard cock in it and lifting it up whilst his other hand cupped the back of my head and pulled me close to him.

“Lick them,” was all he said, and then my mouth was nestled in his balls. I began licking them, really getting into my role as a sub. I gently sucked one into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, then releasing it and repeating the process with the other, enjoying the sounds that he was making. He pulled away a bit and aimed his cock towards my mouth, and I took in just the head, sucking on it, moving my tongue hard against that spot on the underside that I knew would drive him crazy, all the whilst looking up at him with my eyes.

“Stop!”

I knew enough to stop, because as much as I liked the taste of his cum, I wanted more and didn’t want him popping off early since I knew we wouldn’t have time for two or three rounds today.

Helping me up, he then pushed me backwards over the arm of the big, cushiony chair. My legs were up in the air, exposing my pussy and ass to his view. Well, more than just his view, as he dropped down and began eating me like a starving chap.

His tongue went right for my opening and quickly slid inside, my slippery wetness making that task easy. Tommy had a wonderful way with his tongue, but all too soon he pulled it out. Then he began licking my bum hole. I told him the first time he did it that he was a nasty boy. He just laughed.

He continued licking me for a minute whilst he pressed a long finger inside my pussy, eliciting a moan from me. Then he stopped again, but he was just once again shifting positions. I felt his tongue now licking at my clit and I knew I was gonna’ cum real soon. Always coming up with something different, he pressed his finger against my bum and pushed inside, the wetness from his tongue and from fingering my pussy providing plenty of lube. That plus all the rest just pushed me over the top as I came, my legs vibrating around his face, my hands eventually pushing his face away as I got overstimulated.

He didn’t let me rest, though, and in that position, my legs high, I really wasn’t in a position to stop him. I felt him slide his cock across the outside of my pussy, my hairs grabbing at his thickness. Then he lined himself up and pressed forward.

I moaned again as I felt him sink a couple of inches inside, but he wasn’t stopping, and didn’t, until he was balls deep. He took hold of my legs for additional leverage and began sawing in and out of me. He knew that despite my outward, sweet persona, the true me loved getting fucked hard, and he aimed, in more ways than one, to please.

In and out like a well-oiled machine he stroked, a dozen, two dozen, three dozen strokes and I was coming once again, my orgasm even more powerful than the first one, strong enough that it pushed him out of me.

He lined up once again as I was thrashing around a bit, still orgasming, and pushed inside, except he missed, or didn’t. He did enter my bum, though! Only got his head inside as we both realised something different had happened. The shock and initial pain of entry woke me right up, and the tightness made him realise what had happened.

“Hey...pull out Tommy, wrong place,” I said, trying to move away from him but having no success due to my awkward position on the chair.

“Feels okay to me,” he said with a smirk, and pushed forward another couple of inches, eliciting a squeal from me.

“Stop it, dammit, it hurts!” I was definitely feeling the pain now, although it wasn’t as bad as I would have expected.

To his credit, Tommy didn’t push deeper, but he didn’t withdraw either. He did reach down and start to rub my clit with his thumb. He was, after all, older and smarter. Obviously, he was more experienced in these matters too because something good started to happen right away.

I started to feel less pain and something else creeping into my body. Pleasure. I had Tommy’s cock half buried in my asshole and it was starting to feel good.

He noticed the change too. He withdrew an inch...slowly, and then pushed forward two inches, again, slowly.

I nodded slightly.

Again, an inch of withdrawal, and then he slowly pushed forward, letting gravity and momentum guide him. This time, he bottomed out inside of me. My arse. He bottomed out deep inside of my arse!

This was a first for me. I felt hyper excited and scared a little at the same time.

I again nodded, nervously.

Tommy smiled that semi-smirk smile of his, then tightened his grasp of my legs, and pulled back, withdrawing until only the head of his cock was inside me.

I was so wet I could feel juice from my pussy dripping down to my ass.

He pushed forward, not so fast that it might hurt me, but definitely with some zip to it. I felt the first rumblings of another orgasm. I could not believe it!

He had paused when he was once again balls deep, looking for my reaction. I gave him one.

“Fuck me. Hard.”

His eyes opened wider a bit in surprise, but then he gritted his teeth and set his jaw with determination. I had seen THAT look plenty of times on set. I was going to get fucked, royally!

And so I did.

We both knew that we really had just a few minutes, so he began pounding my arse like there was no tomorrow. I was totally unprepared for my first ever anal orgasm. He had to reach down and cover my mouth with his hand because I got so loud so quickly when it hit, and it hit like a freight train. In the roughly three minutes that it took him to cum inside my arse, I had the one big blast and then two smaller ones.

When we were done he quickly got dressed and left, a quick kiss on the lips and a “love ya’” was it. I got a text then saying my Mum had arrived. I didn’t want her coming into the room because it reeked of sex, so I tossed on my clothes really fast and grabbed my bag and just got to the door when she knocked. I opened it, hugged her, and said “let’s get outta’ here!”

It was a little weird talking to her about my day whilst I felt Tommy’s cum leaking outta’ my bum, but such is life, I guess.

<<<<<<<<<<

“...not guilty, your honour.”

A minor roar went up when the verdict was announced from both sides of the aisle. I hugged my solicitor, tears flowing from my eyes. I could see Rupe and Danny high fiving and smiling, and my family was all hugging and moving out of their chairs towards me.

When I looked toward Tommy, he was simply staring at me, motionless, expressionless. Defeated. I felt terrible for him. But I also felt immense relief because I truly was not guilty.

Stepping outside the courtroom, bedlam ensued. Mobs of telly crews, reporters, and beat writers were all looking for their pound of flesh from me. My publicist had prepared me for this.

“No, I’m not happy with the outcome of the trial,” I began, and this shut them all down in wonder. “We, as a community, and Tommy especially, lost an incredibly wonderful person, and until her killer is found and brought to justice, there is no happiness.”

There were a dozen other questions thrown at me simultaneously, but it was a ripple among the crowd that caught my attention. It soon parted, and there was Tommy, a mere five feet away. I could feel the tension, Rupe and Danny at my side, reading to spring forward to my physical defence if needed.

And then I saw Tommy break. All animosity toward me just faded.

“I’m...I’m sorry,” he said, tears running down his angular face, “I didn’t want to believe, I just--” and his voice became muffled as I rushed forward and hugged him, tightly, oblivious and uncaring of the camera’s flashes and the din around me.

He hugged me back, hard, and through his sobbing, I heard one distinct request: “We have to find him. Find the one that did this to me. To Sheila.”

I nodded my head and told him that I would. Through my own teary eyes, I saw Bonnie, and the mixed expression on her face took me back to another time when we shared tears....

>>>>>>>>>>

It was three years to the day of Richard’s passing. Oh, mind you, everyone loved Michael. He’s charismatic and charming and just a wonderful man to be around, so our love for Richard takes nothing away from that. Richard, though, had a profound impact on all of us since we had started so young. There was a quiet brilliance about him, a wisdom that we all respected, and each anniversary we’d get together and toast him, and drink, and remember that brilliance. Sure, we were underage, but alcohol wasn’t a problem when you had the kind of money that we generated.

“Did you know it was Richard who discovered the chess board screw-up?” Danny had a vodka. He was drinking a little more heavily tonight than on previous years. Just growing up, perhaps, I thought.

“He had been watching the filming for a couple of minutes,” continued Danny, wanting to finish the story but having trouble because he was cracking up, “and then he said ‘Stop! White on white!’ and you know how his voice would get everyone’s attention. So Chris walks over to him and says ‘What are you going on about, old man?’ because Richard is all costumed up for some shooting that day. Richard looks amused then states in his much softer voice, ‘White Queen on White’. Chris looks at the board, then back at Richard and says ‘Do you really think anyone is going to notice something like that?’ and Richard has that look about him, you know the one I’m talking about,” and everyone is nodding and smiling because we know THAT look, “and tells Chris ‘Well, young man, I noticed it, and I don’t even play chess.’ Chris just snorted and shook his head and yelled ‘Which of you morons set up the chessboard incorrectly?’ and it took them the better part of an hour to rearrange all of those giant pieces.”

We all laughed, some of us aware of the story, some not, but all in a good mood despite the semi-somber occasion. We had decided that Richard would not want us moping, that he’d want us happy and carefree, as he put it, wanting us to look forward to seeing one another. Still, each one of us shed some tears that night through the various stories and there were good times as well, with plenty of laughs.

I saw Bonnie staring at me, I guess waiting to catch my attention. When she did, she did something, well, extraordinary. She casually brought her hand up slowly and as it passed her chin, she parted her index and middle fingers, then stuck her tongue out in-between them and wiggled it at me. She then moved her hand up and smoothed over her hair as if nothing had happened.

Later that evening most everyone had left except Rupe and Danny and Bonnie and me. Danny was pretty much out of it, so Rupe said that he’d make sure he got back safely. I told them we’d see them in the morning. Our chaperones were well-paid, but, like I’d said, for a couple of hundred quid they could be made to look the other way for a few hours.

Once they’d left and the door latched behind them, no one could get in unless we’d let them in. Bonnie got up and, a little unsteady on her feet, walked over to me and literally climbed on top, sitting down and looking at me.

“I don’t know what I’m doing, but, I know I wanna’ do it with you. I’m really horny and you’re so fucking beautiful.”

I was shocked by language and I’m sure my expression made that clear.

“Look,” she said, taking hold of her pretty green sun dress and lifting it, “look what I made you.” She was naked under the dress, and as she lifted it higher, I could see that she’d shaved all around her lips but left hair above in the shape of a heart.

Not wanting to squander this opportunity, I pushed her backwards and she landed on the hassock, her legs apart with me between them. Sure, it would have been romantic and sweet if I could say that we took our time and kissed and nuzzled and shared butterfly-filled tummies, but that simply wasn’t the case.

I dove straight under that dress and tasted her young pussy right off with no preamble. I heard Bonnie gasp but then practically ignored her whilst I began my dining at her “Y”. She tasted so fresh I knew I wanted to stay here a bit. Despite her legs being spread, her opening looked quite small and tight. I decided to start there, and wiggled my tongue inside, struggling a bit to gain any depth. She was very wet, but very tight too. I could only imagine the great feeling a boy would have when fucking her for the first time.

I felt her hands entangle in my thick hair and she pulled me a bit. Ah, she wants some clit action! Hers was poking out some, so I made quick contact with my tongue, teasing it back and forth, then closing my lips around it and sucking gently. I did hear several “oh gods” so I knew I was in her right place.

It only took a minute or so and she reached orgasm, bucking against my face and pulling my hair tighter. I licked up what I could but she soon pushed me away, sensitivity the issue no doubt.

I got up and quickly removed my jeans and knickers, then shirt and bra. Moving to the hassock once again, I moved over and straddled her, squatting down. When she felt me moving over her she opened her eyes a bit and then much wider as she saw my pussy planning on making her face my literal landing strip.

“Um, I’ve never--” but I didn’t give her a chance to finish. “Just lick me, Bonnie,” I said, settling down so her tongue was right at my opening.

Hesitantly at first, I felt contact from her tongue. “That’s it...lick me fast and hard,” and I began little rotations against her face. I saw a little movement out of the corner of my eye and looked back, seeing her fingers toying with her clit. I smiled.

“That’s it, Bonnie. Rub your pussy whilst you eat mine.” She moaned.

Great plans often go awry. I planned on fucking Bonnie all night long because I’d wanted her for such a long time. But riding her face that way, watching her get herself off...I knew I wouldn’t last long. I slid a bit forward as I felt her tense up a bit, knowing that she was going to cum soon. Her tongue hesitated for just a second, then began licking my bum. Pinching my nipples with one hand, I reached between my legs and strummed my clit, our eyes locked on each others, until we both closed them and dove over the orgasm cliff together.

A few minutes later, I was laying on the sofa where I had moved once I disengaged with her. Bonnie’s head popped up and looked over at me with a silly grin on her face.

“What’s a 69?” she asked.

I just laughed and motioned her over to me, kissing her once she lay on top of me.

The next day was indeed a long day.

<<<<<<<<<<

“It’s been a really long day,” I said, somewhat regretting it as I looked over at Rupe who had just gotten out of the shower and was rock hard.

“Sure babe, I understand totally.” He toweled himself dry, brushed his teeth, then turned out the light in the water closet and joined me in bed. I was wearing my normal silk nighty.

“Would you hold me?” He immediately moved over and snuggled up against me. I immediately felt his hardness pressing against my ass cheeks.

“Sorry,” he mumbled, apologetically. I giggled. “It’s fine, hon. Just hold me.”

And he did. As I started to drift off to sleep, I turned my head slightly in his direction. “Sleepy sex?” A few seconds later, he replied with “K.”

I thought about how wonderful it was to be together like this with him. Talk about a fairy-tale romance. You’d think with all the time we spent together working that we’d never end up like this, but it seem pre-destined to me. My husband. My hero.

Later on, sometime in the early hours, I felt him. I had thought I was having an erotic dream of someone licking me, but it was no dream, apparently. He was always so considerate, knowing that if he tried entering me dry, as thick as he was, it’d just hurt me. So he’d always move around and lick me first, getting me wet. Then he’d slide up behind me and carefully slip inside. I don’t know why he liked what we termed “sleepy sex” so much, but he did. And I was cool with it. Even though I typically wouldn’t get off from it, being his cum-receptacle seemed naughty, and that turned me on. Sometimes when he’d finish and fall off to sleep, if I were awake enough and turned on, I’m reach my hand down and let my fingers finish the job.

Tonight, however, I was just content to lay there motionless and let him slide that wonderful dick of his in and out, in and out until I’d feel him tense up and shoot inside of me.

He didn’t, though. It was odd, but he started slowing down, slower, and then he just stopped. I listened and could hear his rhythmic breathing. He had fallen asleep. Inside of me. My poor baby was that tired!

If you’re a guy and you’ve never woken up to a blow job from your lover, you don’t know what you’re missing, at least according to my lover.

That’s how I woke him the next morning. I knew he had failed during the night, so I wanted to give him a nice surprise for breakfast. Actually, I was the one who got breakfast, in bed. A mouthful of protein to start the day.

The life of a UN Goodwill Ambassador is a busy one, and with the trial over, I knew I needed to get back to work soon and keep my push for gender equality moving in the right direction. Still, Tommy needed help, and whilst I couldn’t wave a wand and make things right, I did have some pull.

“Inspector Watson speaking.”

“Uncle Dave?”

“Charlotte! What a wonderful surprise! How are you, young lass? We were all terribly worried for you, but knew that justice would of course prevail.” Uncle Dave worked at Interpol, and insisted on calling me by my middle name, as his ex-wife had the same first name as I did. I had not seen him in almost a year, though, and truly missed his joviality.

“I’m well, Uncle Dave. A little flustered over things, but feeling much better now.”

“Smashing! So,” I heard something crash in the background, “damn, there goes my cuppa Rosy, anyway, what canna’ do for you, Charley?” and there it was, my childhood nickname from him that made me mad as a kid, being a boy’s name, but as I realised when I got older it was just his way of being affectionate.

“Uncle Dave, I’m really worried that Tom’s case is going to fall by the wayside now that this trial is over. It pains me because despite all of this, he’s a very close friend. Is there anything that you could do?”

Despite his awkward, good-natured persona, Mum had told me stories of Uncle Dave and his prowess for detective work, that he was truly a modern day Sherlock Holmes. His rise within Interpol wasn’t due to political connections nor high profile arrests that grabbed media attention, but rather his dogged determination to bring criminals to justice. I could just imagine him mopping up the tea from his desk as he pondered my request.

“Ah Charley,” he began with a sigh, “you were always so sweet as a young lass, always looking to help out others.” I blushed because I remembered Uncle Dave catching me kissing a distant cousin years ago and asking me “if the boy needed air, you know lass, mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.” It was SO embarrassing!

“I’m not supposed to comment on ongoing investigations, you know,” he spoke in a more whispered voice now, which was a quirk of his because I knew he commanded his own office space, “but I’ll tell you that this case is far from getting the shelf. But let me see if I can light a fire under it a bit more.”

That lighting a fire phrase was something that Mum mentioned previously, that “when that man lights a fire, things get done.”

“Thank you, thank you very much. I miss you, Uncle Davey!”

“I miss you too, child. Be well,” and with that, he disconnected.

>>>>>>>>>>

“Disconnected.”

The two of them looked at me, perplexed.

“I just don’t feel connected to my character. I don’t know how else to explain it.”

“But you do a fantastic job,” said Danny. It was always Danny, with a good word, a chalice overflowing with optimism.

“Yeah, Danny’s right,” and that was Rupe, following up, as usual. So predictable, those two.

“It’s not about doing it well or poorly, it’s that I used to feel her spirit within me, and now I feel like an outsider, like it’s all a dream or something.” I could see them trying to figure it out. Why do guys always try and figure shit out instead of just listening?

“Look, it’s not your problem, don’t worry about it, it’s just some phase I’m going through.” I really didn’t want amateur hour psycho-therapy from either of them. It was time to finish up and then get some sleep. “Another big day of shooting tomorrow,” I said, looking to change the subject.

Rupe got that goofy-ass, lop-sided grin on his face. “Speaking of shooting....”

Danny chuckled. I just rolled my eyes.

“I lost the bet?”

“Yep.” It was Rupe.

“And you’re sure? Pics, or it never happened.”

They both nodded. Rupe walked over to me and pulled something up on his new iPhone 3gs. It was a pic of Robby with Pierce Brosnan on the set of The World Is Not Enough. Sure enough, he was in at least one James Bond movie.

I sighed. Not because I didn’t want to pay off the bet. I was just a little tired. But that would change, for the better, as I got excited.

Reaching up, I touched his knee through his jeans, and then slowly slid my hand up to the crotch of his jeans, a bulge now quickly forming. I started rubbing the bulge with my fingers. Then I looked over at Danny. “Well, come here,” I said, a hint of impatience in my voice, but, not really, and they probably knew it too. I loved blowing.

Danny was over in a flash, standing opposite of Rupe, my left hand now massaging his dick through his trousers. They both seemed to be growing quickly. Gee, I wonder why...maybe the thought of a double blowjob excited them? I thought to myself.

Pulling down both of their zippers at the same, I wrestled my hands inside both pair of trousers and pulled out their dicks. They were both similar looking, with Danny’s being maybe a little longer, and Rupe’s being a little thicker. Still, I had thought about this for a long time, and felt myself starting to get wet now that I was having them both at the same time.

First one would get a lick, then the other. Nice, long licks, mind you, and thankfully my mouth was producing plenty of saliva to go around, so I was getting both boy’s cocks nice and wet. They were both totally hard now, so I needn’t hold their shafts. I knew, from experience, that cupping a boy’s balls was a sure-fire way to increase the excitement level, so both of my hands were now filled with the cum factories.

“Suck it, please,” said Danny, always polite. I obliged and stopped licking, taking his shaft inside my mouth, maybe two-thirds of the way down. I wasn’t one of those girls who could suck it halfway to her stomach, so I made up for it by applying lots of suction with a steady rhythm and some timely moaning. Never failed to produce the desired results, which is a warm meal!

I bobbed on Danny’s knob like it was an ice lolly for perhaps half a minute whilst giving Rupe’s cock a nice, steady stroking with my hand, abandoning his balls for the moment. Then I switched over to Rupe’s, which had reached its full thickness. Grazing my teeth lightly across the surface produced a shiver from him. I moaned, and felt the ripples of my voice’s vibration cascading through him.

Back and forth I switched over the next ten minutes. Whenever I felt one of them start to get close, I would back off and move to the other. I’d vary things up a bit, going down and licking their balls, and then sucking first one nut and then the other into my mouth. I sucked just on the head of the cock, my tongue licking that little “vee” right underneath until I’d feel them squirm, and I knew to back off or I get them squirting too soon.

During all of this I used just one hand, alternating back and forth, depending upon whose cock I was sucking at the moment. This always left one hand free, which I had used to hike up my skirt. No knickers of course, so I had full access to my dripping slit. I was alternating between sucking one cock and the other, and so I alternated between slipping a finger inside my pussy, or rubbing my clit. As I’d get close I’d back off, just like I was edging the boys.

It got to the point where I was afraid I might lose my orgasm, so I popped the cock out of my mouth and pulled both close, their heads now basically touching at the entrance to my mouth. “Stroke them!” I commanded, and reached down between my legs with both hands, fingering my pussy with one, and strumming my clit with the other. My movements were obvious; both boys knew I was jilling off while licking their cocks and waiting for my reward.

They didn’t disappoint. As Danny announced that he was cumming, so started my orgasm. I pushed my mouth forward and sucked in the head of his cock as it started spurting, filling me up with his hot seed. I felt my pussy contracting around my finger as I moaned both from the taste of Danny’s semen and the great feeling of cumming myself. All of this pushed Rupe over the edge as he too announced his orgasm. Danny had just finished, a dribble left, so I quickly removed his dick and felt Rupe’s hand on my head, grabbing my hair and pulling me quickly over so I could cover his dick with my lips.

He exploded inside, four, five, six thrusts, each one producing a big spurt of jizz. I hadn’t even swallowed Danny’s load yet, so the combination of the two was like a huge mouthful of warm pudding. The thought of all that hot cum in my mouth extended my orgasm so that when Rupe withdrew his cock, I was gasping for air, traces of cum dripping down my lips and chin whilst I tried concentrating on not losing any more cum. Not an easy task.

I got enough of myself together to open my eyes and look up at both of them. They were of course watching me intently. I opened my mouth, showed them how much cum they’d deposited, and then keeping my eyes open and on them, swallowed twice, sending the load down to my belly, the perfect way to end my own orgasm.

<<<<<<<<<<

“Perfect.”

I heard voices around me, but I was focusing, focusing inward, so to me right now it was just noise. Something had triggered a memory.

“Wait!” I spoke aloud, thinking it was to myself, but obviously I had spoken with some volume as those around turned. My focus was broken.

“What’s up?” It was Tommy, nearby, with a drink.

“The focus...the focus of the trial, it was on--” but Tommy cut me off.

“I already told you I was sorry. I thought that because we went out and then broke up--”

“No, no, no, wait,” I said, cutting him off, “let me finish. The focus of the trial was on me, and that was logical. But I remember, it was at that party at the Ministry of Sound in downtown London. Remember how we all laughed at the name, because, you know.” Heads nodded, and now Danny and Rupe and Bonnie were all paying attention to me too.

“I had gone up to the bar for a fizzy, and I overheard a snippet of a conversation. One guy had said ‘Blame the other one. Point it at her. It’ll be perfect. Perfect.’ I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but when one of them moved slightly, I could see one of the guys. It was...Gary.”

“Gary?” Tom looked confused. “Who is Gary?”

It was Bonnie who quickly picked up on my trail. “Gary, that’s Sheila’s ex, or one of them. She told me that he had contacted her, I don’t know, maybe a couple of months before she was...” she didn’t want to say ‘killed’, “before it happened. I thought nothing of it, until now at least.”

While the others started talking amongst themselves, I moved away and pulled out my cell. A bunch of memories were now coalescing in my mind.

“Uncle Dave? Hi...it’s...Charlie. I have someone for you to take a look at.”

It was barely a week later when the arrest was made. It came out that Gary was unstable, and thought that by eliminating Sheila, he would eventually be able to work his way into Tommy’s life. Gary was gay and had only dated Sheila as a way to meet Tommy, and when that angle didn’t work out, he moved on to a new one, eliminating Sheila, pointing the evidence towards me, and then hoping to console Tommy down the road when the heat was off and hope for the best. He confessed it all.

It was a very tumultuous time for everyone, and I couldn’t wait to get what I hoped would be a good night’s sleep for the first time in a long, long time.

>>>>>>>>>>

As I saw them sitting at our table, I moved quickly, my robes flourishing behind me in the breeze I was creating.

“What’s the big rush, ’ermione?” asked Ron, feeding his face a forkful of flapjacks.

“I had the oddest dream last night,” I said, sitting down, not sure where to begin, but knowing that some part of that dream would never be told.

“I dreamt that I was this girl named Emma Watson, and that I was playing me in a series of feature films named Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and others too. We were all in the films. Ron, you were some guy named Ruppert, and Harry, you were played by some guy named Daniel Radcliffe. You,” I pointed at Ginny, and I actually blushed, thinking back to some of the more, well, vivid parts of the dream, “you were played by someone named Bonnie. It was all very bizarre! I was on trial for killing Malfoy’s girlfriend, only she was his girlfriend in real life, and his name was Tom, and--” I was cut off by Ron.

“Hey, slow down girl, you’re starting to sound more than a bit daft. Here,” he pulled out his wand, pointed it at some flapjacks, and they heated up, “have something to eat.”

I sat down, confused, but definitely hungry. Bonnie and a friend got up, and she spoke to me as she was leaving.

“My Dad is talking about bringing home some Muggle device called a telly. Said that you can watch people on it, like actors. Wants me to watch some old American show, Hermione, maybe you’ll want to come watch. Said ‘Wait until you see the burning bush!”

I started to choke on the flapjacks and Ron said I blushed really, really brightly.

THE END.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JayneyRedd

JayneyRedd Porn Star

I see that things have changed during the little break I took from XNXX - it seems that underage is now acceptable, as long as it doesn't stray into the realms of paedophillia, which is a good thing in my opinion, it allows for consensual and coming-of-age teenage stories.

As regards this tale, I have never seen the Potter films (nor read the books) so the twist is lost to me, but I can certainly appreciate some good writing here, plenty of sex framed by just enough plot to make it a story. It could well be the script for a porn parody movie!

An enjoyable read, thank you author.

• Like Like x 2
  3. tonybs

tonybs Porn Star

I liked the writing, I liked the characters, I like the twist. But it didn't hold much of a story, and again, I'm not sure where the crime went.

It's an interesting idea, but the author spent so much time hiding the gag from you, that it was difficult to make anything of it.

The harry Potter theme finally explained the British idiom being used, though I'm not sure it was actually written by a British writer.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  4. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Sex Machine

I enjoyed the story and the sex parts were well written. I would have liked the story even better without the Harry Potter and I think a bit of Dorthy awaking from her dream of Oz at the end.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mlc101n

mlc101n Casanova Voyeur

Great sex in this story, but not enough of the story for me anyway.
    Well written, seemed to jump around a tad also.
    Well thanks for the story, good luck in the CAW....

• Like Like x 2
  6. HisBabyGirl

HisBabyGirl Always & Forever His

A couple of minor errors, great sex, and my feeling is this was written by a British writer. I think there was more sex than story, but I sort of liked the Harry Potter aspect. Well done, author.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Kuns og Kram Smukke Love once found never lost

Hum what to say? The story seemed well written. In some places the language seemed off, I'm unsure of the Harry Potter references or how any of it related to the crime theme. The odd disjointed change in scene put me off slightly. Loved the sex.

• Like Like x 1
  8. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

The sex was well written, but the story didn't quite work for me. It could be - and probably is - because I'm just not familiar with the Harry Potter stuff. Fantasy never interested me much. For someone who is a fan, it would probably be an excellent sexual parody.

• Like Like x 1
  9. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

I admit I also have never read any of the Harry Potter books, so that may be why I couldn't quite follow the story. It's well-written and sex-filled, but the plot (and the crime) was a bit hard to understand, for me, at least.

Still, it's a worthy entry showing writing skill.

10. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Porn Star

I, unlike so many others here, have indeed read the Harry Potter books and I've watched the movies. To imagine that going on behind the scenes of actual shooting........damn! :)

I agree with the above, there was lots of sex and probably should have been more story. A couple of thousand more words going into more details (not sex, story!) about the crime itself, and the investigation, would have turned this story from a good one into a great one. Well-written, good vocabulary, no obvious grammar issues. There's no real percentage on what should be sex in a story and what should be actual story, but this one crossed the line into too much sex and too little story. The premise was good, and the twist at the end was clever, though.

• Like Like x 2
  11. pineapplelovers69

pineapplelovers69 Porno Junky

This writer has good skills, but I would have liked more story. The sex scenes were fantastic, but I was really hoping for more of the crime aspect. Loved the twist at the end.

• Like Like x 1
  12. justanotherslut

justanotherslut Everyone's Favorite Slut

I had a hard time following this story, I have only read the first Harry Potter and it wasn't a favorite maybe that was why I couldn't follow not really sure. Lots of sex:), which is always kind of nice ;) Thank you for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  13. JayneyRedd

JayneyRedd Porn Star

Another terrific entry - very clever idea for a story, and some splendid writing going on. Another contender.

• Like Like x 1
  14. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

Bumping this worthwhile entry in hopes SOMEONE will read these things!

• Like Like x 2
  15. luvsalik

luvsalik Porn Star

Very smooth and interesting beginning. I like the moving between now and then the past, back and forth, it was very smoothly done and easily followed .

One mistake -

"reading" to spring forward - instead of (I assume) readying or ready.
    Just incase you need to know for reposting.

I liked her thoughts being italicised. That is a good and easier way to differentiate between speech and thought.

There was some strange phrasing. Also you definitely threw me off the trail of who's the author - a mix of English and American. Ass, arse and bum, as well as quid ..... chap and water closet (they were the strange phrasing I referred to) just to keep us guessing though the ending reveal explained why.

The sex was, well lets say , very stimulating and enjoyable . Oh and there's nothing better than sleepy sex or a protein shake first thing in the morning. :x3: :D

The writing was excellent and although I've read and seen all the Harry Potter material I still didn't put it together until near the end. Though it did make me wonder just how very close to the mark the intimate stuff might have been.

A very novel take on the subject.

It was an enjoyable read I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks very well done and good luck. Luvs xx

• Like Like x 3