1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

Let me ask a question, @Shaggy1369: Let's say you really love country music (I have no clue about your musical tastes, but we can use this as an example). Would you go to a Metallica concert, or to see a famous rapper or to the opera or an orchestral concert? Probably not. It would bore you to tears. That's okay. I don't like some of that stuff either. You'd have to drag me bodily to an opera, and I'd probably hate every second of it. In my personal opinion, a lot of rap is even worse. That's why there are different kinds of music -- so we can all have something we like.

If you don't like CAW stories or other "boring stuff by elite writers", why do you even bother reading it? This is a big website with lots of stories. Read what you like. You can see by the responses you've gotten that some of us disagree with you. That's fine. I don't like Hawaiian pizza, so I don't order it. Same thing applies to reading.

It's simple, really. Ignore what you don't like, and focus on what you do enjoy.

1. ahorsewithnoname
      What you wrote about above would be valid if he wasn't simply trolling. He is. That's all he really is doing. He knows it. Actually, everyone knows it. You can either put up with it, or, like me, you can pop him on Ignore, like I have about a dozen others, and be done with him. You are correct in what you said above, and a reasonable person would agree. He's trolling, he has an agenda (me, now, heh), and because management doesn't step in, he's allowed to live here. ::: shrug ::: Not in my world.

ahorsewithnoname, Mar 23, 2017
      wantsomefun likes this.
    2. wantsomefun
      I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I haven't figured out whose sock he is (if he, in fact, is) so I'm trying to argue rationally. We'll see how that goes.

wantsomefun, Mar 23, 2017
  2. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

This is my first response to u guys boring stories... I was just posting constructed criticism... I was attacked from there on... even my mom was mention in a comment... u say if I don't like something I shouldn't go there... but this is a adult sex stories site.. and u guys has run tons of exciting writers away from this site..honestly nothing is a normal when it comes to exciting sex.. as the same correct English doesn't make a great sex story... u guys punish great sex stories writer because of their English.. I have found if it's a exciting story I will not even notice mistakes... I don't go to a stories to grade them as a high school teacher would.. come on now, how in the hell do u have the right to criticize someone story when u guys posts the most boring stories ever on this site... when a elite writer himself said in 2012 that this is a sex site... and a sex story must have explosive sex... then he repeated it...say what u like but it all started nicely.. u guys turned it mean not me... just like u have years before me... all I said was your guys CAW29 was so boring I had a hard time reading them and because of that I couldn't vote... that is constructed criticism... I was repeatedly insulted... my mom was insulted... and what make it so bad the one who did the most insulting was the one who said almost the same thing in 2012... finally I still haven't insulted any writer personally , only the stories...

3. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

I am not a sock... I'm a real person... there is no other profile... if u like I can prove it...

4. wantsomefun

No need. I'll take you at your word, as you'll have to take mine.

Now, back to my question....

5. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

To answer your question.. if I like country music...I wouldn't go to MTV to watch the videos.. so here I am at a sex stories site because I like x-rated stories... I'm not here to read nothing but pg13 stories... u guys asked us to vote sorry I can't vote on a pg13 story when I am here to read X-rated stoties..

6. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

U r off topic not me

7. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

There's nothing mean about what I said.. it's 100% constructed criticism... u just can't take it... lol I even reposted a comment from one of your own... explaining how to write a sex story... he wrote it years before now... why wasn't this disagreement not mention then... why all sudden now...
    Honestly u need to answer your own question not me...
    Yes u on CMT trying to play a MTV video..

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  8. wantsomefun

I get it. I think we're in agreement that it's different strokes for different folks.

I've been skimming through some past "boring PG-13 CAW" stories from #29 and earlier. There's a hell of a lot of sex in some of them. If you want to count words, there are a number that are well under 8000 words with a good 50% devoted to sexual activity that would get an R rating or higher. Often much higher. That's a sex story, isn't it?

9. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

There's r only 2 stories with what I call sex in them... but it takes u alot of run around to get to it... by then I am lost with the characters run around and don't know who who anymore... or it way to much plot for a story... I'm not here to read stories that r like a book.. even a good sex book get started way sooner than these stories... I mean if I reading a bathroom story why would we want to know everything about it...example how many sheets u use... I'm just saying those long story lines makes a story unreadable... I said before u must get us early and keep us though out the story and then like he said in 2012 explosive sex... I haven't seen nothing like that in CAW29... sorry that my opinion and honesty not worth my time voting... then u guys attacked me and my mom so it became personal... if u notice I haven't went after u.. I been reasonable towards u... u was respectable to me so in return I tried to do the same towards u... but I will tell u what I think...

10. wantsomefun

Fair enough. Like I said, tastes differ. If you don't like it, it's stupid to pretend you do. There are lots of stories on the forum and the story site that I don't like. With most, I just click away.

11. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

Also if u click on a story title CAW and it lose u... u click on another 1 and it lose u... sooner or later u will stop clicking on all CAW stories...And u will do the same as I did and say why should I waste my time...at the beginning I thought they was from the same writer... it took me a minute or 2 to figure out it was different writers...

12. wantsomefun

Since many of the competitions are anonymous, the host (CAW SOP) posts all the stories from that account. We usually don't find out who wrote what until the end of the voting. The idea is to vote for the story, not the writer.

13. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

I know this now... but I was lost for awhile on that...
    Also u guys don't know me... just for your info I love drama... u guys kept feeding it to me... between me and most of u elite writers it over... as far as ahorsewithnobame it's just getting started...

14. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

Actually I might just hold the entire CAW responsible for how ahorsewithnobame treated me... I mean u guys have ran tons of fresh writers and readers away with the nasty comments...he put my mom in his comments and u guys cheered him on... I should forever troll CAW posts.. remind everyone forever what the elite writers has done to site over the years... u might have me ignored but all the readers dont...

15. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

This is how the elite writers treat people over the years... this is what destroy this site..

Screenshot_2017-03-23-21-17-55.png

16. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

Every future post of the caw will that for one of the first comments.. u say I'm trolling u guys.. what abouts all the years u guys troll the fresh writers and run them away with comments like this

17. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

U want me to not troll u guys... do the right thing and have mods of the site or management of the site remove this comment..

18. wantsomefun

There are no mods. Report it yourself if you want, but read the rules first. There's nothing that says you can't be mean to someone. Your own comments here would be removed if there were.

19. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

Wantsomefun you actually the comments only like... so actually I think u agree with this way of bulling... as I said before this is why this site is going down hill.. elite writers bully every other writer unless they suck up to them...

20. wantsomefun

If that's your idea of bullying, you haven't been around here much. Take a look at some of the shit people post.