1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Tangerine_Dreams

Tangerine_Dreams Newcumer

"Desires Unhidden" is the work of two women who met on the XNXX Forum. We started chatting and things heated up very quickly, and after a while, we decided to write a story together.

We write for each other, and our main goal is to turn each other on... it worked and still is working, by the way. We both think it's hot, just smoulderingly hot, and we have decided we want to share our work.

We trade off, usually we describe a scene from two points of view, Tasha's and Danielle's. We haven't tried to root out all the logical errors, grammar problems , etc. We don't want to lose the intensity by doing too much editing.

Tasha's point of view is written "like this", and Danielle's "like this".. to make this more readable.

So, dear readers, we hope you enjoy this, and we hope you find it as arousing as we do!

Tangerine Dreams

<|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|>

Desires Unhidden Part One

Friday night. A year after graduation from school, I'm a secretary at a consulting firm in San Francisco, and it's time to go out and have some fun. I may look like a sweet little blonde, but I do have this "side" to me.. it's not socially acceptable to admit it, but I have a sexual appetite that I rarely can still. Many of my girlfriends from school don't talk to me anymore, since their boyfriends found out that it's easy to talk me out of my panties and onto my knees. And they just don't understand.. I am not a seductress, but I don't seem to be able to say no. I didn't want to hurt my friends, but once a guy starts on me, and touches me in certain ways, I seem to have no self-control.

This Friday, I'm out with some girls from work. It was a long week, and everyone wants to have drinks, dance, maybe find some fun guys. I know it's more than likely that I'll end up taking cock again, and I'm in the mood for a good fuck. I know it sounds slutty, putting it that way, but that is the way I think. So, a tight tanktop that shows off my boobs, and stretch jeans are my choice. I decide on a black shelf bra, and a matching g-string, lacey and transparent at the crotch. Black stockings are a must, of course. it makes me feel so sexy just wearing them.

At the club it's loud. The music is great, and I've had a few dances, and been felt up a bit on the dance floor, without really knowing who did it. But I haven't seen any guys who really get my attention.

Then I see her. I can't take my eyes off her. Like lots of girls, I am more or less bisexual and have had my experiences, in school and later. But this woman.. my jaw just drops.

She is a bit taller than me, has shoulder length blonde hair. She is dressed in a green and black striped dress that really hugs her body.. and her body can handle it. She obviously keeps fit. She has breasts that are firm, of a size I have always liked, maybe a b-cup. My own breasts are c-cups, they aren't huge but they always jiggle around and seem a bit in the way. This woman's body is just tight. And her rear..

What fascinates me most, though, what is making me ignore my friends, and openly stare, that is this woman's eyes. As I observe her, she seems friendly, normal, and not at all stuck up, but her deep blue eyes are captivating, lending her an intensity which I cannot ignore. They show, there is much more to this woman beneath the surface. Seeing her, I start thinking I don't need men at all..

Three men accompany her. I can't tell which one is her partner, if any of them at all, but I can only assume, this beautiful woman gets all the attention she needs.
    She catches me staring more than once, and my face reddens every time our eyes meet, but I can't help myself.

For the rest of the evening, no one who approaches me has a chance. It's like they no longer really exist. I venture onto the dance floor, trying to regain control of my senses, dancing with a girl from the office. Then.. a tap on my shoulder, and I turn to see the woman who has me so enthralled. She asks for a dance, and I think my heart will jump out of my chest. I blush and accept, not quite believing my luck. "Hi, I'm Natasha.. you can call me Tasha. All my friends do." The music slows as we talk, and our movements become slower too, slightly seductive. "Hi Tasha, I'm Danielle. Dani, for you, hun." We talk a bit, unconsciously reducing the space separating us. Our breasts brush, as if by coincidence, but it is no concidence. I feel elated and dizzied by Dani's attention. By the end of the dance, we are talking intimately. Unusually intimately, for two strangers. "Tasha, I noticed you staring at me." Dani says with a sweet smile.

I can't hold it back any longer. "OK, I'm going to be honest. I think you are just gorgeous. I can't stop looking at you. I'm sorry.. I don't want to make you feel strange." "Tasha, hun, seriously, you are such a cutie, yourself! I'm flattered you find me attractive! Come on, let's get a drink.." taking my hand and leading the way to the bar, where Danielle's friends are waiting. She introduces me. I am shy at the men's flirting, although they are all polite.. our drinks arrive. Danielle gives me mine, and a small kiss on my cheek that makes my heart flutter. Then, smiling and laughing, she pulls me onto the dancefloor again, and during a slow number, we hold each other close, and in a magic moment, Dani kisses me on the lips.

I am dazzled by Dani, by her eyes, her touch, her scent. I feel elated at Dani's kiss, and return it, a bit shyly, very willingly. I want our first kiss to be perfect. But something feels wrong.. I stumble a little. "Oh hun, are you alright?" Dani supports me, somehow my feet aren't doing what I want them to. "Sweetie, you need some air. Come on, guys help her.. " Somehow, Dani's friends were already there..

I remember not being able to stand, and someone holding me.. then, voices, darkness..a slap..

Driving away from the Club. Sitting in the passenger seat, relaxing, pushing my thighs together, I squeeze them against my pussy, feeling the 'Heat' stored up inside me, from earlier in the evening.

I hear some struggling and muffled cries from the back. But before I can turn around to look, I hear a hard 'Slap', and then, finally silence.

I sigh with contentment.........................

I knew, as soon as I had seen her, "Natasha" was her name, as I had later found out. I just knew she would be perfect.

The Club was incredibly busy that night, and even louder than usual. So for her to stand out, when I first scanned the room, I knew that she had to be very special.

I looked at my husband and his two friends, and we all made our way over to "her" side of the Club.

She is so pretty. Her face had this innocence, and yet her body, told everyone that saw it, something completely different. Whatever nasty thought would come into your head, her body would accommodate it.

Walking up to the bar, I 'accidentally' brushed against her. Touching her hand. She smiles, looking at me.

Reaching for my drink, my breasts press against her, I whisper, "Ooops, I am so sorry hunny".

I kiss her cheek again, grabbing her hand, and pulling her out onto the dance floor. Holding her, and touching her at every opportunity. Her gorgeous figure, making me fantasize about what would happen later on. The rest of the night, a blur of music, and sex.

And all of this, was before my husband, even put his "trick" into her Vodka and Tonic. We probably didn't need to use it, but it is so much better to be safe than sorry! Once she finished her drink, I knew there wouldn't be a struggle at all.

I think deep down, that Natasha was hoping something just like this would happen. Maybe not on this night, but she wanted it. She probably would lay awake at night, and think about being taken, used, fucked. Her tight little body, being played with like a toy. Abused, hurt, raped..................

Sighing, with happiness, I look into the back seat, and watch my Husbands, two friends, bind that same pretty, young, girl's wrists and ankles together, behind her back.

I giggle as I think that she looks like a little fuckpig, on her way to being roasted. All she needs is an apple in her mouth.

I press my thighs together again....

Driving away, Mike says to me "where should we take this one, to the river?"

"No hun, let's go home, so we have more room to play with her. We can take some pictures, and a little video. It will be easier that way too." I say. "Yeah, that's a great idea!" as Mike leans over and kisses me for my suggestion.

I look into the back, Our two friends, Dave and Steve, are busy fondling Natasha's body, as she lays there, passed out, and tied up. Watching them play with her unconscious body. Running their hands up and down her stockinged thighs. Squeezing her tits, playing with her tight ass. And with their 'spare' hand, rubbing their ever hardening cocks through their pants.

"She's fucking hot man, what a Smokin' little body eh?" says Dave. Steve, as always, is not much of a talker, he just nods and keeps squeezing her nice tits, through her clothes. "I want to fuck her so bad, my balls are aching!" Dave barks out, Steve nodding in agreement.

"Me first guys, you know the rules" Mike says as he overhears their conversation.

"Don't forget me!! I get to fuck her too!" I chirp up. They all chuckle a bit. "Of course we wouldn't forget you Dani, that will be the best part, watching you Rape this sexy bitch's ass". They all chuckle a little again. I squirm in my seat at the thought of it.

It isn't a very long drive from the club to our house. Natasha, showing signs of waking up here and there.

"I hope she doesn't wake up again, I didn't like having to hit her that hard" says Dave.

"We're almost there bud, just grab her and drag her upstairs, through the garage, when I pull in" Mike responds.

We pull into our garage, Steve and Dave work like two seasoned professionals, throwing Natasha over one of their shoulders, and almost sprinting up our stairs towards our master bedroom.

I can see her, slowly coming too, her closed eyes opening a little bit. I can also see the panic in those eyes. Seeing that makes me push my thighs together in anticipation. She has no idea what she is in store for. What a great night this will be!

Dave and Steve throw Natasha unceremoniously onto our king sized, four post bed. She makes a tiny sound, as she slowly starts to come around. "Shit I forgot the ball gag" Dave says, as I pull one out of my dresser drawer for him. With Steve's help, they both untie her hands and ankles, and re-tie her to the bed posts. Attaching the ball bag in her mouth.

I giggle a bit "boys, her clothes are still on, and she is tied up!" Dave pulls out his pocket knife "Problem solved!" Smiling.

Mike standing near our dresser, pouring everyone a drink, and slowly getting settled in. I sit in our comfy chair, that is near the bed, sipping on my drink. My nether regions, already getting so warm and moist, and we haven't even begun.
    Dave takes his sharp knife out, and cuts off her skirt, and her shirt, leaving Natasha laying there, with her tight fitting bra, little black panties, and her black stockings on.

"Damn, she's even fucker hotter naked". We all take a long, hard stare at her body, and we couldn't agree more with him. She has a body built for fucking.

Mike finishes his drink, and walks over to the bed "Time to put this bitch to work!" Sliding his pants off, he takes our his already hard cock, stroking it. Spitting on his hand a little, making it nice and wet. Kneeling on the bed between her spread open legs, he grab her panties and rips them off. Laying his body on top of her, she is still passed out. A combination I am sure of the little "trick" we put in her drink, and the hit from Dave's hand earlier.

"Just gonna fuck her like that bud?" Dave asks. "Oh yeah, she will wake up soon enough" replies Mike.

I press my hand between my skirt and my thighs, Steve looks over at me, then back at Her, taking his cock out of his pants, stroking it. Dave, realizing that he is the only one with his cock still hidden away, drops his pants, and starts jerking off feverishly.

Looking over at me "I need a little spit Dani" Dave jokingly says. I motion him over, a sly little smirk my lips. And let a long train of my saliva land on his hand, while I look up at him, batting my eyes. He groans a little and starts stroking his cock again. "Mmm thanks Dani, your wife is something Mike."

Mike, not paying attention, just sort of half-heartedly nods. As he starts kissing and licking at this pretty girl's her neck, pushing pushes her legs a little wider apart. His cock pressed right against her cunt. With one solid push in, he buries his long, thickness into her. I shiver, knowing that feeling.

We hear a muffled scream, as Tasha, wakes up, confused, her eyes filled with fear and panic, as Mike looks down at her. "You can fight and struggle all you want Cunt, but it's happening. You're here to fuck!"

Her eyes, glaze over, in what I can only guess is Shock. As she sees the other two men in the room, with their hard cocks out. And me, sitting in the catbird seat, observing it all, for now..

Mike, without giving her any warning, starts fucking her hard, deep and fast, as if they had been fucking for an hour.

Natasha's eyes instantly swelling up with tears, as she screams and cries. Mike hurting her with his thick cock, pounding her like I have never seen before. Her legs, spasming, pulling at her restraints, just like her arms, but there is no danger of her escaping.

My boys know how to secure a rope.

I slide off my skirt, and my shirt, leaving my bra and panties on. And my heels just for the men. as I walk over to her, laying on the bed beside her. I kiss her cheek gently, licking up some of her salty tears. "It's ok baby, Mommy is here, I won't let them hurt you, too much. Just relax and enjoy that lovely cock that is ripping you open, be a good girl, and Mommy will make sure everyone is nice to you, ok?"

You look at me, your tears streaming from your eyes, your mouth secured with big ball gag. You try and nod a little.
    "You can trust me Tasha, you said I could call you that, at the club, remember?" as I grin a little, looking back at my three friends.

Speaking a little louder "I'll make sure you get to cum at least once, when they rape your ass ok?" as I giggle a bit. As your pussy keeps taking a pounding.

Everyone laughs a bit, well everyone with the exception of her.

Mike slows down, and pulls out of you. "Ok who's next?" Your eyes roll around, in relief, and frustration.

Dave asks "Not gonna cum in her bud?" We have all night, she'll get my cum." Mike replies as they both high five.
    Almost like Mike and Dave were in a Wrestling match and Dave is getting "Tagged in!.

I play with your fat tits, all covered in your and Mikes' sweat. Steve still standing beside me, near the bed, checking out your whimpering body. As Dave crawls on top of you. "Oh fuck yeah" as he slips his cock into you.

His weight pressing against your pretty, slutty tits. My hand goes back to petting you, just like my little pet.
    Dave doesn't go any slower, but his cock is just a tiny bit less thick, but just as long as Mike's.

He licks at side of your face, pulling at your hair as he fucks you harder, and harder.

I whisper into your ear "If you keep crying like a little bitch, the boys Will give you something to Really cry about, I know how they think." Kissing your cheek after I say that.

Turning my head to watch Dave fuck your tight Cunt.

"She fucks like a $10 dollar whore, she loves it!" Dave belts out. His cock and balls getting wetter and wetter from your pussy. As they slap against you. Steve points at Daves' balls and your Cunt.

Mike, watching and stroking his cock, looks "Yeah she fucking loves it, look how wet her hole is getting?!. Nice eye Stevie!"

I slide my hand down, between Dave and your hips, and touch your clit for a second, feeling your wetness against my finger. I slide my hand back out, and bring my middle finger to my mouth, licking it, tasting it.

"Mmm she tastes really sweet boys. A nice little Cunt."

That just spurs Dave on, and he fucks harder and harder. Grunting and groaning, his sweat dripping off of his head, onto your neck and tits.

"Yes fuck her Dave!" I look up, encouraging him, as if he needed any.

Mike kneels on the left side of the bed, as Steve gets near me, stroking, and letting out the occasional groan. I reach up and grab Steves cock, and stroke him a little, then I go back to caressing your pretty blonde hair.

.. I am swimming in darkness.. drowning.. I feel nothing, then some light, powerless and tossed about..

then a sharp PAIN, a penetration.. between my legs, I try to move, still so weak, I can't.. and a weight on me.. I open my eyes, panicky as I feel a man fucking me, no, this isn't just fucking, I realize I am being raped.. I try to protest but I'm somehow gagged, my mouth held open and stuffed..

I hear the words the man on top of me grunts as he pumps, taking what I have given freely, so often.."Fight and struggle all you want, you stupid cunt, but it's going to happen. You're getting fucked!"

And he uses me.. hard and fast. I just.. take it. Crying, tears in my eyes as I am pummeled so heftily, like no man has ever fucked me before. I try to think.. this can't last forever. But my mind isn't playing along. My body takes over, my usual neediness makes my cunt wet in spite of the situation.

Then I feel Dani near me, I see her with frightened eyes..

"It's ok baby, Mommy is here, I won't let them hurt you, too much. Just relax and enjoy that lovely cock that is ripping you open, be a good girl, and Mommy will make sure everyone is nice to you, ok?"

And her words soothe me, in spite of the betrayal, in spite of being victimized in such a cruel fashion. I fell in love with her, in the club, fell hard.. and that feeling, perversely perhaps, is there still. Dani fascinates me. Somehow I trust her, accept her as my Mommy as soon as I hear her words. I nod as well as I can, as the man on me rams in as hard as he can.. making my tits jiggle, his cock in me so deep.

Then, more from my Mommy. "Trust me, Tasha. You said I could call you that, remember?" I nod again, through tears of pain and humiliation.."I'll make sure you get to cum when they rape your ass ok?" and she giggles.. I feel the panic rise in my chest, but the pounding will not end. I hear laughter.. two more male voices.. Oh, no.. No!!

The first man gets off me, thankfully without cumming in me, but with an unpleasant grin that tells me I haven't felt the last of his cock. I moan slightly, barely audible.. my arousal is betraying me. Shame makes me cry harder again. What kind of a girl am I, if even a small part of me can enjoy being raped? Being used as a thing?

He offers me to the other men, as if I a piece of property, something that is to be owned, used, ...disposed of? I don't want to think in that direction.. Seconds later, the next man on me.. in me.. a sighed "Oh fuck yeah" as his cock penetrates my pussy, opened up and gaping from my first rapist. Pounding away, using me for his twisted pleasure. The men had actually high-fived each other.. as if raping me is some team sport. I begin to realize that this night can get very long indeed.

The second man fucks hard, deep, his balls slap at me.. he pulls my hair and uses it as leverage as he rams his cock in so hard, it makes me pant. Tears flow down my face, I cry like a little girl.. naked and exposed, helpless..

and once again, Mommy's voice, soothing .. "Keep crying, you little bitch, the boys will give you something to really cry about, I love how they think." I moan at that, can't stop my crying.

"She must be a $10 dollar whore, she loves it!" I hear from the man on top of me. And I feel a hand slip along my belly to my clit, I groan at this touch.. my Mommy.. oh God.. I try not to cum, not to prove my rapist right.

"Mmm she's so sweet, boys. Such a nice little cunt!" as she licks her fingers off.. and, once again perversely, a part of me is pleased at this. Too pleased.

The man on me fucks into my pussy with long strokes, working me hard. His sweat drips onto my body, my face. We stick together, he no longer glides on me. He slaps my tits and grunts. "Yes, fuck her, Dave!", my new Mommy eggs him on, and he pounds me even harder. My pussy is aching, my muscles grip the man's- Dave's - cock. Words I have heard before, girls from school calling me a slut, echo in me.. I spasm slightly, fight it back down.

A cock rubs my cheek, smeared with my juices.. my first rapist humiliating me further still, a grin on his face. I try to turn my head away, but Mommy is there, holding me so I can't twist or move.

"Shove it down her throat!" from Dave, demanding my utter degradation. My first rapist's reply is no comfort.

"We have to stop her screaming so much first. Once we finish with her ass. I don't want my neighbours complaining!"

Mike rubs his cock along your cheek. You try to push your head away, but I hold you still.

Some of his pre-cum against your lips, as Dave kisses the other side of your face, grunting as he fucks you harder.
    "Make her suck it man!" Dave suggests

"Soon, once she stops screaming so much. Once we finish with her ass, I don't want my neighbours complaining"

Mike's pre-cum, leaving a long trail, smeared down your right cheek. As Dave gets back to what he was doing, grinding away, grunting, fucking, and sweating over Tasha's pretty, blonde body. Raping her ever wettening pussy.

"Oh fuck, that's it, I'm gonna bust a nut, shit, fuck, yes!" he belts out.

Looking up at him, I beg him with my eyes.

"Cum inside her Dave" I say, licking my lips a little. And then kissing the top of her head. He looks at me, then back down at Tasha, plunging into her even harder now.

"Yes..so fucking close gonna cum in this bitch, yes!!"

He leans back a little, and as I see an opening, I slide my hands down to her big, slutty tits, squeezing them hard. Pinching her nipples, Very hard, making her scream a little against her ball gag.

"Cum inside her tight hole, see if we can make this little whore pregnant!!" I giggle.

Mike and Steve grin and laugh a little at my comment. Dave is too engrossed with emptying his balls, into this hot, club slut to notice my comment.

"Yes that's it, I'm cumming in her Cunt, her fucking whore cunt!!!"

Purring out at Dave, urging him on, while I keep squeezing your fat titties.

"Mmmm yes fill her with your sperm, fill her all up with cum. Impregnate this slutty little Bitch!" No one is laughing that time. Everyone Is watching Dave, fucking your hole.

Dave's whole body is shivering, as he slams in and out, in and out, harder and deeper. And then, with one final push!, Dave grunts at you, his balls twitching, and flexing, emptying.

Spurt after spurt of sticky jism, shooting deep into you. It feels like a never ending amount of cum, pouring into your Cunt.

"Fuckin' take my cum you little bitch, you whore, slut, bitch, cunt" His words colliding together, non-sensical, as he shoots, and shoots into you. His sperm filling you up, and leaking out of your cunt, and down your ass.

Dave stays there, his cock still pulsing, and even more sperm leaving his hard cock.

Dave's balls, are now high and dry, after emptying into you.

You hear several "click" sounds, and you look up, seeing that Mike has taken a picture of your runny cunt, and your ball-gag stuffed face.

"Doesn't she look pretty" he says with a smirk on his face.

Dave slowly pulling out of you. His cock covered in his cum, and your wetness.

"Clean off your cock with her pretty blonde hair Dave!" his eyes light up, loving the idea as he kneels beside your face. You struggle moving your head from side to side again, but Mommy holds you still.

Dave grabs a fistful of your hair, and wipes his filthy cock off in it, getting every last bit of cum off of his dick, and onto your silky hair......

I kiss your ear, breathing heavily into it as I whisper...

"It's ok my pretty little girl, this is the only thing that you are good for, being fucked! Having cum dumped into you, or on you. And then being used as a little cumrag. "

"But your Mommy still loves you!!" the boys grin again.

Dave barking out "Hey is that bitch your Daughter Dani?" they all laugh.

... A cock rubs my cheek, smeared with my juices.. my first rapist humiliating me further still, a grin on his face. I try to turn my head away, but Mommy is there, holding me so I can't twist or move.

"Shove it down her throat!" from Dave, demanding my utter degradation. My first rapist's reply is no comfort.

"We have to stop her screaming so much first. Once we finish her ass. I don't want the neighbours complaining!"

I struggle as I hear that.. finish with my ass, finish my ass? It could make a big difference in the end..

Dave fucks me wildly now. I am just a somewhat better sex puppet for him. My anguish only makes him fuck me harder, hurt me more.. His weight on me holds me down, he rams his cock up my cunt.. my whore cunt.. as one or two men have called it, after they stopped being nice to me to get me in their beds.

No one has ever fucked me as ruthlessly as these thugs, rapist #1 and now Dave. Dave is trying to break me, break down my resistance, what there is of it. And I feel myself breaking, little by little, giving in to it.

In my secret dreams, I longed to be tied up, used.. fucked deep, fast, and long.. my assaulter taking what he wants without asking my permission. Not caring for my pleasure, only for his own. Calling me the dirtiest names, words that make the fine hairs on my skin stand straight up. I had tried to deny it, but deep down..

Most of the boys I've gone home with from various clubs were sweet to me. They wanted to hold hands and kiss, play boyfriend and girlfriend.. I'd enjoyed the attention, of course, but dog-like adoration does get on my nerves. I had been fairly bitchy, without really wanting it, to more than one poor boy, who were after all only trying to make me happy. Something in me wants a man who knows what he wants. A real man. But this? I never wanted this!

I feel my body slowly accepting this humiliation.. my nipples are so stiff, it almost hurts, and I yelp around my gag when Mommy.. yes, inside me I think of her as "Mommy".. when she pinches them hard. I yelp, then moan, trying to keep it quiet, not wanting my lust to be seen by my kidnappers and rapists..

I'll hold out as long as I can, but my cunt feels so good, when I allow the feeling to come through.. the way Dave is just pounding into me.. and cursing me as he does it..

And You- Mommy- You say "Cum inside her, Dave!" .. Your words go straight to my inner center.. my core.. triggering a convulsion deep inside me. I almost cum..

The way Dave rams his cock in me as hard as he can, like an animal rutting on me, in me.. it makes me dizzy. Then I hear Dave grunt "I'm gonna cum in the slut oh fuck yeah".. and now, I think about birth control, or my lack of it since I reacted to my pills.. I have an appointment with my gynecologist next week, to have a spiral coil implanted.. too late.. much too late..

Then I hear You.. Mommy.. again.. "Cum inside her tight hole, see if we can make this little whore pregnant!!" and a feminine giggle, You sound delighted at the prospect and my cunt pulls together again, tight on Dave's cock. The way you knead my tits.. my fat tits.. my head just spins, and my body wants more.. more of You. Dave just grunts louder and rams himself in even deeper.. then holds his cock in me... shouting what he thinks I am.. as his cock shoots off into me.."Take my load you fucking whore, you cunt, you slut..!!".. and again, I almost cum.. fight it down.. Dave's cock throbs and pulses, and I feel more cum injected into my fertile cunt hole

I hear camera clicks.. the first rapist is taking pictures. Dave has pulled his dick out of me, and his jism is oozing down, down my ass crack.. Rapist #1 says something as he documents my humiliation. I don't quite understand, but everyone laughs, at my expense.

You obviously want to see me degraded as well, maybe even moreso than the men. "Clean off your cock with her pretty blonde hair Dave!" .. the perfect idea to make me look the ultimate whore. Dave thinks so too.. he wipes his cum-smeared cock off in my hair. I try to turn my head away, but You hold me so I can't. I will have his stink on me until I can wash myself. He's like a dog marking his territory, or his bitch, but somehow I sense the truth already. I am Your bitch, and these men are just Your instruments, to help You break me, and take me as Your own.

You kiss my ear, and breathe heavily into it, whispering...

"It's ok my pretty little girl, this is the only thing that you are good for, being fucked! Having cum dumped into you, or on you. And then being used as a little cumrag."

"But your Mommy still loves you!!" Once again, Your words reverberate within me.. something in me wants You to be right about me. I want to be a cumdump, a cumrag, a whore, if it brings You pleasure.. The men just laugh at me.

Dave yells "Is that cunt your daughter, Dani?" and they all laugh. I begin weaping, silently, again..

I look down at her, My face, my whole body, beaming with pleasure, and happiness. I look back up, at all of the 'Boys' and say. "I would love to have a daughter, just like her!".

You look up at me, I think that I can almost see a smile form, past the ball gag, and the tears rolling down your face.

They all sort of chuckle for a moment, and then they stop, realizing that I am Dead serious.

"Ok, enough of that!!" I say with a grin.

"Time to give her some more cock! Come and fuck my daughter. Steve, fuck her tight, cum filled cunt!"

Steve stumbles out of the rest of his clothes, and onto the bed. Hastily shoving his thick cock into you. And immediately, pounding away, just like Mike did at first. At least now, some of Dave's thick cum is lubricating your hole.

Steve starts to drag his tongue all over your face. Over your ball gag, his tongue lapping at your lips like a dog in heat. As if he didn't know any better, on how to kiss a girl. You struggle to turn away, but again, I hold your head still.

Whispering into your ear, "Let Steve kiss you little one, he hasn't been with hardly any girls, and none nearly as slutty, or as sexy as you."

You still struggle away from his dripping wet tongue, while he keeps pounding in and out of your Cunt. My hands holding your head still, and occasionally caressing your long, blonde, and sticky hair. All the while, watching my pretty little girl get Raped.

Mike "she is a hot little whore, no doubt about that!." Dave just nods, slowing waking his cock back up, with his wet hand.

I look at Steve again, "Keep licking her face Steve, my slutty whore of a daughter loves it!"

Dragging his tongue all over your face, making you sticky with his spit. He even licks up some of Mikes pre-cum, I don't think by accident. As he gropes clumsily at your fat, slutty tits, like he is some sort of an ape. Squeezing them so hard you start crying even more.
    "Aawww look she loves it so much, you are bringing tears to her eyes!"

You look up at me, shaking your head, as if trying to tell me that is NOT the reason you are crying. And I know the reason, but I keep up the act. My pussy getting so wet, I have to touch myself under my panties.

Mike says "Just take them off Dani, not like anyone here hasn't seen you naked"
    Everyone chuckles a bit, including me.

I get off the bed, and slide my panties off. My pussy just aching, It just needs any sort of touch.

"Lean up a bit Steve", I say as I straddle your gag filled mouth.

Steve now on his knees, still fucking you, his hands behind your thighs. As Steve and I face each other, Steve closes his eyes, a little of out of embarrassment, and a little out of pleasure. He is a shy man after all

I don't care that there is still a ball gag in your mouth, I just need to feel you against my aching Cunt. I start rubbing my clit and pussy all over your mouth, my hands gripping and squeezing your throbbing tits. I grind my wet spot all over your mouth, and face. Groaning all the while.
    I feel you struggle a little, probably trying to breathe. I sit up just a little, so your nose has a tiny bit of room, but it did feel so good pressed against my ass. I start grinding again.

"Steve, fuck her harder baby, squeeze her fat slutty tits! make them red! She loves it, look at her, I think she's in love with you hunny." I say with a smirk.

Both Mike and Dave, chuckle a bit, having a drink. Dave still stroking his ever hardening cock.
    Mike takes a few more pictures of you. And I think it looks like he is filming some of this too.

The normally quiet Steve, is grunting louder now, looking down at Natasha he mutters out a barely audible "You fucking cum filled whore".

I can barely believe my ears, as I bark at him "Say it louder Steve, tell her what she really is, a cum loving cunt, tell her!!"

Steve, almost blushing, "You cum loving Cunt!!!" he says with ferocity. Both Mike and Dave give him a little "golf clap" for his efforts.

Dave belts out "Yeah bud, fuck that little piece of meat, split her wide open! Rape that slutty bitch!!

His breathing gets deep, and heavy, and you can feel his cock twitching inside you. The idea of more cum in your pussy, increasing your chance of getting pregnant, makes you struggle and try to get away.

I keep grinding my wet cunt against your face, coating your lips with my wetness.

"Fill her cummy little fuck hole. Empty yourself into her. She loves it, and I always wanted a Grandchild!" I say with a grin. The men all laugh hard at that one.

Your eyes filling again with more tears at the thought.

"See how happy she is boys? Thinking about being a mommy, all of your thick loads of cum inside her."

"Gonna fuckin Cum in her sloppy Cunt!!" Steve belts out, as his cock twitches over and over, filling your pussy with more hot, sticky sperm.

Another thrust or two, and Steve slides out. His cock still oozing out some cum. I pull your knees up just a bit, as much a the restraints will allow. "Gotta keep that cum inside my pretty baby girl, so we can breed her!!" everyone chuckles again.

I get up, and finish my drink, everyone takes a little bit of breather. Except Mike, he lays on the bed beside you.

"We might as well do her Ass now Honey" I suggest to Mike.

"Yeah, just going to make sure she behaves first"

You seem very pleased as you look down at me. "I would love to have a daughter, just like her!".. your words .. I should hate you, but I don't. I want to be a daughter for you.. and I know it's wrong, but every time I look at you my heart beats for you. What does this say about me, that I am in love with the woman responsible for my abduction, my rape and humiliation at your hands and the hands of these beastly men?

The men think you are joking, but I know you aren't. I feel our bond already.

"Ok, enough of that!!" you say, then

"Time to give her some more cock! Come and fuck my daughter. Steve, fuck her tight, cum filled cunt!".. my Mommy wants to see her little girl fucked, abused, raped.. and part of me wants it too.

And then Steve is on me. He is heavy, his weight presses me onto the mattress. He shoves his cock into me, brutally.. grunting with each thrust. My tears flow, and I want to scream, but I can't.. my jaw aches from the ball between my teeth..

Steve is really getting into fucking me. His eyes are wild as he pounds in as hard as I can. My cunt is slick.. slick with Dave's cum, and my own shameful wetness. Even more, now, my body is responding to the Steve's cock stretching my pussy. If I wasn't gagged I know I would moan as much as I scream.. maybe more..

Steve starts licking me.. like a dog.. is this his idea of girlfriend sex? I try to turn away, but Mommy wants me to take this too, to take it all. She wants my utter submission.

Your voice flusters like silk in my ear, "Let Steve kiss you little one, he hasn't been with hardly any girls, and none nearly as slutty, or as sexy as you.".. and because you say it, I let him, even though it's a sick parody of a kiss.

I squirm a little bit, but you hold my head, petting my hair, which is sticky with cum.

A voice, I recognize my first rapist, "such a hot little slut, no doubt about that!"

You encourage Steve.. "Keep licking her face Steve, my slutty whore of a daughter loves it!".. and something in me loves you calling me a whore. I know you sense it..

And Steve does, he licks me so much I know my face must look wet. It disgusts me, and all the while he pounds his cock into me, into my ever more willing cunt.. he gropes at my tits, roughly. My nipples turn all puffy red, stiff and sensitive. I have never been so humiliated, never so aroused..

Your voice, again..taunting me.. playing it up for the men, "Aawww look she loves it so much, you are bringing tears to her eyes!"

My eyes are fixed on you as Steve fucks me, abuses my tits, licks my face, my neck.. trying to own me, but through it all I know.. I am Mommy's girl.

I see how you rub your pussy, seeing me getting fucked and abused arouses you visibly. One of the men suggests that you take your panties off, and you do.. I have to wonder if the men here raped you like they are raping me. I see how wet you are, how this must be effecting you.. how much you are enjoying me being sordidly misused.
    When you straddle my face, in spite of my ball gag, I yearn to taste you and I can't. My tears flow more, tears of frustration.. you squirm on my gag, your scent so addictive. And I know you didn't have to rape me to get me here. I would have let these men use me too, to please you.. but you wanted to see me forced into submission, and you are getting exactly what you want.

Steve has to lean back to make room. He fucks my cunt from a lower angle, making me feel it even more..At least he isn't drooling on me anymore. You grind on my gag, on my face, almost smothering me.. perversely, I want more, more of my Mommy.

"Steve, fuck her harder baby, squeeze her fat slutty tits! Make them red! She loves it, look at her, I think she's in love with you hunny." .. your words, your voice, again.. and I almost cum as I hear you.

Steve just rams his cock in me harder.. he's in so deep now, my cunt grips his shaft in waves, my body wants this.
    "You fucking cum filled whore"... I hear from my current rapist. My cunt spasms again.

You seem to know exactly what I feel.. commanding my rapist, "Say it louder Steve, tell her what she really is, a cum loving cunt, tell her!!"

And Steve gladly calls me what you said, "You cum loving Cunt!!!" .. my cunt responds once again. Then I hear Dave, loudly "Yeah bud, fuck that little piece of meat, split her wide open! Rape that slutty bitch!!" .. I almost cum yet again, and you grind on my mouth, my gag.

"Fill her cummy little fuck hole. Empty yourself into her. She loves it, and I always wanted a grandchild!" I hear you saying. I know you are grinning, and the men all laugh.. except Steve, who can only grunt as he rams his cock in me over and over.

"See how happy she is boys? Thinking about being a mommy, all of your thick loads of cum inside her.".. your voice, Mommy's voice, raising desires in me I never felt before. I want to be raped, filled with cum, bred.. you grind harder, and only I can hear your little moans. I crave this sound more and more.

"Gonna fuckin cum in her sloppy Cunt!!" Steve grunts and I feel his twitching, spasming cock.. spurting cum up my fertile cunt. He thrusts in and out, pumping me full of his sperm.. I grunt and spasm, cumming on it. The men don't notice my orgasm, only you do..

Steve pulls his cock out of me, I feel his cum on my thighs too, and you push my knees up. It must look so lewd, the cum oozing out of my gaping hole. "Gotta keep that cum inside my pretty baby girl, so we can breed her!!" you say, sounding matter of fact.. the men chuckle, it sounds so dirty.

The room quietens a bit until I feel someone get on the bed next to me.. my first rapist is back for more.

My eyes widen as I hear your next suggestion.. "We might as well do her ass now, Honey".. I shake my head, crying again.. I haven't had too many cocks in my ass and I know it will hurt, since all these men are well hung, and they won't be careful with me.

"Yeah, I have to make sure she'll behave.." .. I try to signal that I'll be a good girl.. More laughter ensues, and my tears flow and flow..

I get up, and slug down the rest of my drink. As everyone takes a little bit of breather. Except for Mike of course. He lays down on the bed beside you.

"We might as well do her Ass now Honey?" I question, and suggest at the same time. to my husband.

"Yeah, I'm just going to make sure she behaves first." Mike replies.

Sliding up beside you on the bed, Mike pushes your messy, blonde hair aside, gently bringing his mouth to your ear. "Now just listen, and Nod, the only right answer is Yes, do you understand?"

You nod your head up and down.

"Good, I am going to untie you, and we are going to put you onto your hands and knees. Now, if you struggle. Dave is going to have to hit you again. I know you don't want that. So you are going to be a good little fuckhole, and just do what I say, right?"

You look around the room, and seeing no other option. You nod your head.

"Good!, Look at you, two for two so far! Then, if you don't scream too loud from my Cock, fucking your little ass.

I may take your ball gag out. I don't want you to Snort and Grunt too much, when you breathe. I have heard enough of what little "Miss Fuckpig" sounds like.

"But you're still going to be a good whore for me, after I take the ball gag out, aren't you?"

Your tears streaming down your face, your mascara making you a sweaty, teary, mess. You nod again.

"Good, wow you aren't as fucking stupid as you look! Three for three. There is hope for you yet! If you do all that I say, maybe you won't end up like the last girl we brought home."

"Ok let's flip this fucking little bitch over!"
    All three of "My Boy's" work in unison, untying you, flipping you over, then putting you onto your hands and knees, and re-tying your wrists. Even if you did want to try and escape, there was over 600 .lbs of 'Man' holding your tired, cum filled body down.

Our eyes meet again, and I mouth the words "It's ok" to you and smile. You smile back, the best that you can. Accepting your fate, Your wrists tied, and your sexy ass sticking high up in the air.

"Man would you look at the cum dripping out of her cunt? Fuck dude!! She's gonna be a pregnant little momma!!" Dave belts out. As he makes his way behind you.

Mike motioning him aside "Are you fucking stupid? I Always go first!" Dave just nods and back up "Sorry man, totally my bad."

Mike kneels behind your ass, and I kneel behind Mike. I start slowly stroking his cock, getting him nice and hard. He grabs at your Ass cheeks, with his strong hands, Hard!
    I groan into Mike's ear, "Are you gonna fuck her asshole really hard baby? Are you gonna Rape that tight little cunt's ass? Are you going to make her hurt?" and saying it loud enough for everyone, inlcluding our pretty little Natasha to hear.

Mike just groans, his arms then reach back, as he slides his hands up and down the sides of my body. Both Dave and Steve are hard again, stroking, watching, drooling.
    I spit on my hand, making the tip of his cock glisten. Guiding the wet tip of his cock into your ass. Just the tip....You pull hard at the restraints, and wiggle your feet away. But Dave and Steve quickly grab at your ankles and calves holding your legs still. The restraints around your wrists, haven't moved an inch.

I thought you were going to be a good little whore?" Mike belts out at you, as he slaps Hard at your ass, leaving a red welt. "I guess the ball gag stays in for now. Stupid Cunt!"

You whimper, your eyes weeping again

"Ahh man, I want her to suck on my Rod so fucking bad!!" Dave complains, almost stomping his feet like a child. Steve nodding in agreement, one hand holding your leg, his other not skipping a beat, as

he keeps stroking his shaft. Pre-cum already leaking out of his tip again.
    My hand around Mike's thickness, as I push his hard cock, a little further into your ever tightening little ass.

I can hear your cries, even past the ball gag, as Mike doesn't stop, and inch by thick inch, pushes into your ass. "Oh man, she's a tight fucking Cunt!"

Steve and Dave can barely contain their excitement, just a foot away from Mike fucking your ass, as they continue to fight with your legs.

"Fuck her ass bro', make her hurt!! Steve just nods at Dave's suggestion. Both of them dealing with holding your legs down, and trying to stroke their own cocks with their free hand.
    You scream, tears rolling down your cheeks, as Mike and I push into your tight ass.

"Fuck, maybe she's never had a cock in her ass before" Mike says
    "Oh, a virgin ass baby, is she tight?" I ask hopefully.
    "I dunno..*grunt* fucking tight on my cock though".

I have to shiver as the man who raped me first gets on the bed, right next to me, and says in my ear "Now just listen, and Nod, the only right answer is Yes, do you understand?"

Hoping to appease him, I nod, tears still in my eyes

"Good, I am going to untie you, and we are going to put you onto your hands and knees. Now, if you struggle. Dave is going to have to hit you again. I know you don't want that. So you are going to be a good little fuckhole, and just do what I say, right?"

I nod again, of course, but the words make me shiver again, and not just because of fear. My pussy reacts as he calls me a fuckhole.. I see Mommy smiling as she watches.

"Good!, Look at you, two for two so far! Then, if you don't scream too loud from my Cock, fucking your little ass.I may take your ball gag out. I don't want you to snort and grunt too much, when you breathe. I have heard enough of what little "Miss Fuckpig" sounds like."

"But you're still going to be a good whore for me, after I take the ball gag out, aren't you?"

Crying harder, hearing what I already knew, he was about to take my ass. Again, my pussy twitches.. and inside I know something is not right with me. Mommy positively beams at me as I nod for the third time..

"Good, wow you aren't as fucking stupid as you look! Three for three. There is hope for you yet! If you do all that I say, maybe you won't end up like the last girl we brought home."

"Ok let's flip this fucking little bitch over!"

I feel my bonds being loosened, but I am to weak to struggle, and I am afraid of being hit again. The men flip me over easily, like I'm a toy, and for them I am some kind of fuck toy, an especially entertaining one.

I look in Mommy's eyes, sensing that she is the one who is in control, and can make this better or worse. She mouths to me "It's ok" and I smile at her as well as I can. Even in this situation I feel such a need to please this woman, my "Mommy", and I even feel that it is a little bit ok.

My second rapist, this Dave, bursts out with"Look at the cum dripping out of her cunt! Fuck dude!! She's gonna be a pregnant little momma!!" I hear some rustling and something close to a fight.. if the men fought over me, this might end

My first rapist yells at Dave,"Are you fucking stupid? I always go first!" Unfortunately for me, Dave backs down immediately, "Sorry man, totally my bad." .. my feeling grows that rapist number one is the dominant man here. If Danielle is my Mommy, is this man "Daddy" for me now?

I feel "Daddy" get behind me, I grunt as he grabs my cheeks roughly. I can't see, but I hear him moan quietly, and the sound of skin on skin, rubbing, jerking.. then her words, her words, piercing me to the bone."Are you gonna fuck her asshole really hard baby? Are you gonna Rape that tight little cunt's ass? Are you going to make her hurt?"

The men all groan, my "Daddy" as well.. Mommy's words make me shiver again, and I want this.. I turn and see Dave and Steve jerking their cocks hard and fast. Soon they will violate my ass too.

I feel "Daddy's" cock at my ass., and, forgetting what he had said, I try, futilely and uselessly,, to squirm away. The other two men are quick and grab me by the ankles.. I can't escape, of course not, and I regret my stupidity at once, too late

"I thought you were going to be a good little whore?" Daddy says. "I guess the ball gag stays in for now. Stupid Cunt!"

He slaps my ass hard.. I know it's an angry red, it stings and I cry harder, almost feeling I should apologize. Almost.

One of the others says, in a slightly whiny tone, "Oh man, I want her to suck on my rod so fucking bad!!" .. I can hear the two at my feet stroking harder, the sound becoming familiar by now.

I have to groan, Daddy's cock pushed into me further.. I feel Mommy's arm on my cheek and realize she is helping, helping Daddy rape my ass. I cry out, hear it loudly in my head, but the ball gag doesn't let much out. Daddy says heatedly "Oh man, she's a tight fucking Cunt!"
    I can't help myself. I struggle again, even though I know it will make things worse. Dave and Steve hold my legs down..

"Fuck her ass bro', make her hurt!!" I hear Dave encourage their buddy, my new "Daddy"..Steve is silent as usual, and the men, so much stronger than I am, just hold my legs down. My screams count for nothing, and I cry harder, again, at the pain and my helplessness. Mommy and Daddy push into me, inexorably.

"Fuck, maybe she's never had a cock in her ass before" Daddy conjectures, my ass is so tight.. "Oh, a virgin ass baby, is she tight?" Mommy asks, obviously wishing it to be so...
    "I dunno..*grunt* fucking tight on my cock though".

<|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|>

to be continued no matter what ;-)

• Like Like x 14
    1. Ben Bitten
      Extremely good read; though it's not exactly my cup of tea!! Honestly had me so confused because I was hard and flinching at the same time.

Yes; I'm looking forward to more!!!

Ben Bitten, Sep 16, 2016
  2. Koontz

Koontz Porn Star

Amazing job ladies. Was a pleasure to read!!!

• Like Like x 4
  3. dirtyjedi

dirtyjedi King ding a ling Banned!

absolutley great read! loved the different perspectives ....i bet your pms are worth reading.Great job ladies

• Like Like x 3
  4. KinkyViking

KinkyViking Newcumer

Picture 26.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Ravenna
      I could not agree more, I hate getting dick pics I haven't asked for lol xoxo ps..chat me up sometime lol Xoxo <3

Ravenna, Apr 27, 2016
      Ben Bitten likes this.
  5. Yorkshirelad

Yorkshirelad Porn Star

Great story, well written by both of you.
    I was constantly hard from start to finish. Can't wait for part 2 .

• Like Like x 3
  6. BlackJade

BlackJade Sex Machine

It took me three of four starts to get through this (damn interruptions!). Great story! I'm anxious for the next part. This is completely outside my usual kinks, but I am thoroughly enjoying it. I've never co-written anything. Do each of you assume a character, or do you collaborate throughout?

• Like Like x 3
    1. natasha_m
      We just trade off.. It's very free-flowing, either one of us can bring the narrative forward. It's a big help that we think alike!

natasha_m, Apr 26, 2016
  7. Hornygirlbr

Hornygirlbr Newcumer

Where is part 2? I can't wait! Love the way it was written.

• Like Like x 3
    1. natasha_m
      Thank you! We're working on the next parts... :)

natasha_m, Apr 26, 2016
      Ben Bitten and Hornygirlbr like this.
  8. blasman420

blasman420 Porn Surfer

I want to take a turn fucking

9. natasha_m

natasha_m Porn Surfer

I bet you do!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. blasman420

blasman420 Porn Surfer

Would you let me Fuck

11. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Sex Machine

Wow ladies I have finally got around to reading this and I want you to know that it is otstanding. Looking forward to part two.

• Like Like x 1
  12. sharkbytenow

sharkbytenow Sex Machine

Poor little slut girl

• Like Like x 1
  13. lastkiss555

lastkiss555 Porn Star

Amazing.
    Enjoyed alot.

• Like Like x 1
  14. dirtyjedi

dirtyjedi King ding a ling Banned!

hope theres more on the way

• Like Like x 1
  15. cntrlflcouple

cntrlflcouple Amateur

Amazing, a little to much for me but great reading and fantasy... Made me tingle while reading... :doctor:

• Like Like x 1
  16. springsteen79

springsteen79 xnxx lifer

Incredibly well written and very creative!