1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. popopurity

popopurity Newcumer

Some weeks had passed, and my burning fear that something would be said and I would be evicted slowly abated. I began to feel more comfortable, thinking to myself what great and open-minded kids these are. I look back on that night frequently in my mind, and with or without Goh, it became the primary thought in all my passionate moments.

One night the three of us were sitting together in the living room; Goh had just left for work. Roberto floored me "Could we try that thing again together from last week in your room?" "Of course, if it's what you want, " I said. Angelica simply started smiling. I interlaced my figures inside both of their dark hands, and led them to the bedroom. Nobody wasted any time removing their clothes. Roberto shocked and impressed me with his surprisingly forward demeanor, coming immediately to kneel down in front of me, and taking my manhood in his hands. Angelica stood behind him, caressing his back with one hand, and reaching under him for his balls with the other. While both of us were getting hard, Angelica exclaimed "I would like to see you do to Roberto what you did to me." Roberto was not aware, and I did not have the heart to tell Angelica it would not be exactly the same. This was another first for me. Now both erect, I led Roberto to the bed where we both knelt, and had a good long passionate kiss. Angelica sat in the chair and watched for the time being. At that point I asked Roberto if he had ever been with a man. He said that there were a few men that had kissed him and had put his thing in their mouth, but that was it. I asked if anyone had ever been inside him, putting my finger on his anus. He said "Oh, no!" I explained to him that that was one of the things we were about to do for making love between men, and promised it would not be painful. He seemed a little tense, but didn't say anything. It was clear he was letting me direct this show. Thinking back, he started it! I laid him down on the bed and put his little thing in my mouth. It was incredibly soft, brown,and hairless. It was quite small, and even the erection was not that hard. But I thought it was cute just the same. I didn't really have my next moves planned to perfection, but all at once the boy became extremely hard, took in a large gasp of breath, his legs got tight, and he exploded in my mouth. He tasted incredible! I drank every last bit of him down my throat. He seemed quite pleased with himself; a small smile paraded around his face. "My turn," I commanded. I told him to assume the position on his hands and knees, with his face away from me toward the wall. He complied. I took a large tube with jelly I knew Goh kept in her nightstand, and lubricated both my member, and his anus. With one hand firmly interlaced with his, I ran my hand up and down his dark brown back to soothe him, took myself in my other hand, and slowly began to enter him. It was an incredible feeling. But when I looked over at Angelica, she had a forlorn look of being excluded. I told her to come and join us. I had her position herself underneath Roberto in a 69 position, and told her to find a hard spot between where I was inside him, and his ball sack. She did, and Roberto again got hard. I knew this because she yelped at being poked in the throat almost immediately after doing it. I told her to put his thing in her mouth, then slowly caress his balls with one hand, and with the other hand, to create a ring and run it up and down my hard member. She did. At the same time I told Roberto to put his head between her legs, and drink up anything that came out. Meanwhile, I had Angelica explain to Roberto exactly where her favorite spot was, and how to work with his tongue around there. Within minutes, which actually seemed like all at once with this passion, we would all reach our climax. The telltale sign from the two of them was the arching and moaning, and halfway inside Roberto as with Angelica, I could feel myself swell up to maximum, and begin to unload deeply inside him. I found myself having to pull out bit by bit as I filled him completely in his depths. As I slowly softened, I pulled out, and spread his ass to see the pink inside mixed with a handful of my sperm. Roberto again collapsed on the bed next to us. I whispered to Angelica "We're going to try something a little different now than we did before. What I just did with Roberto; I want to try that with you." "Will it hurt?" "Did you hear Roberto crying out in pain?" I questioned . "Not really. But we are different; I am a girl." I explained to her that it was the same for boys as for girls. "All I heard from him was the same thing I heard from you, and I guess the same noises I was making." I reassured her it would be pleasurable, and I would be gentle. I put her on her hands and knees, and reached for the lubricant again. "That feels cold!" I continued to apply it both to my head and to her anus. She did not see much of how Roberto and I did it as she was underneath him at the time, so I turned her in such a fashion that she could see us together in the mirror. "Our color difference when we are connected and touching is really amazing; I like it. Really, I love it, and I love you. " "I love you too," I told her. "I know you have your mind on doing with me what you did with Roberto, but can I make a request of you?" she asked. I nodded in her direction as if to say "what?" She told me that she really wanted us to have a baby together, especially since she had come to find out that she was dying, that I was the man she loved, and had lost her virginity to. I thought it was a wonderful idea. "But if you still want to do me in my ass from behind, that's OK! I want you to be happy with me and love me, just promise me it won't hurt. " I promised. "I will make everything work out just fine; just trust me again. I have not hurt you before." I slowly started to enter that beautifully-shaped perfect ass I have dreamed of since the first. Words cannot describe the feeling. First I thought anticipation through the clothing was the best since sliced bread, but now the real thing cuddled in my hands at about only three times the size of my engorged member was incredible to watch. It was like I was being sucked into a black hole as I watched myself disappear slowly into her inch by inch. Again, as I withdrew each time, a small portion of her pink inside came with me. It was truly a beautiful thing to be a part of. I took my thumb and went underneath her to rub her clitoris, and on occasion, let it slip in and out of her warm vagina. She was quite flooded already, I noticed. I kept taking her slowly and deeply, only to just beyond halfway as before. It seemed the safest and least painful, and I felt that going beyond that point would be the wrong thing to do. I listened as she had a number of moments of extreme tension, arching her back and tightening her legs beneath me. There were the typical low moaning sounds that established a fine line between pain and pleasure. I heard no complaints. Everything was quiet except for the two of us enjoying each other. How many people can say they were inside the fragile ass of a 12 year-old dark brown exotic Asian beauty? I felt myself begin to tense up toward orgasm, and she spoke up, already knowing what was yet to come. "Please. I want a baby. Put it where it goes to make one...inside the other hole." I asked her to be patient until the time was right. At the perfect moment, I enlarged to my maximum, and heard her reach one of her best orgasms simultaneously. I flooded her with the first and largest shot of my sperm, and immediately withdrew, sliding easily half way into the other location. At that point, she tensed up, and rose her back up toward me, wrapping her arms around my ankles. "I want you as far in as possible to make this work." She seemed to take me almost all the way in, which I believe had to be painful. She made no noise other than the typical orgasmic grown. After a minute or two as I began to go soft, she released her hold on me and laid face down on the bed. "You have the most beautiful body and complexion of any woman I have ever seen, but you should know the best chance of keeping my sperm inside you would be to turn over on your back, and try to hold your hips as high in the air as you can. She did that for about 10 minutes. She said she was tired at that point, so I told her to just lay down and rest. She did, and slowly, fell fast asleep.

This was our semi-regular routine together, the three of us, for about another month or more until Goh and I decided to part ways as incompatible. As always, Angelica thwarted, ":You know we love you, but we really need our money too" (Angelica had been giving Roberto half our agreed price) I stayed in touch with Angelica by phone, through the months of enlargement and sickness, which I explained was the pregnancy. She seemed happy. I know. Now you are wondering how we covered for the incestuous affair and pregnancy. We developed a tale about how she had been raped at school during a pinata-busting celebration where she was blindfolded. She had then been led away by her rapist, who could not otherwise be identified. Angelica told me her mother called the school to complain, but nobody had heard anything about it, and nobody confessed to the crime. Apparently, and in the fashion of the country, Goh accepted her role in helping her daughter give birth. What else could she do with her daughter nearing death's door?