1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. cyrano

cyrano Sex Lover

Chapter Two

"You okay, Mama?" My wife, Alicia, dabbed the corner of Mama Jean's mouth with a napkin
    to catch some drool."Why aren't you eating? Is something upsetting you?"

The pit of my stomach was doing somersaults. Just hours earlier, Mama had given me the
    blowjob of blowjobs. She might not have been able to talk but she could damn well
    communicate if she wanted to. My wife hadn't bothered to notice that I too wasn't eating.
    But the bitch had been oblivious to my existence for months. Why should tonight be any
    different?

Mama's dentures!

I couldn't stop obsessing over her dentures. Why did she take them out to blow me? The
    question kept nagging me. If her stroke addled brain was responsible for her actions,
    she wouldn't have even bothered to remove her teeth. Mama Jean hadn't left us yet. I was
    sure of it. She was still fighting from behind that dull mask, to be seen, to be felt!

"Come on, Mama, let's put you to bed. You must have worn yourself out." I stared
    intently as she struggled to rise from her chair. I searched her face for a glimmer of
    recognition, for a hint of the sharp, vibrant Mama Jean of years past. Nothing. I
    drifted back into a state of uncertainty as I watched them shuffle out of the dining
    room.

****************************************************************************************

"Will you stop it? I'm tired." I was horny. I'd been wearing a hard-on since the blowjob,
    and I was now poking Ally in the ass with it as we spooned in bed.

"I can't control him, Babe. He's off the reservation. It's been months."

"Are you blaming that on me? You know, maybe if you weren't so self-centered - No we're
    not having that argument tonight. I'm tired and I have to get up early tomorrow." She
    pushed me off of her and turned her back to me.

I just laid there with a pitched tent staring at the ceiling. Any guilt I felt about
    fucking Mama was quickly drifting away. If this is what our marriage had come to, maybe
    it was time to move on.

*****************************************************************************************

"Don't forget to give Mama her pills, Honey." I didn't even get a dry peck on the cheek
    before she sprinted out the door. It was mani-pedi day again. Resentment turned to
    hunger as the smell the home fries wafted from the kitchen. Mama was busy. It looked like
    I was going to put on couple more pounds.

"You out did yourself again, Mama," I said after another great breakfast. I felt like I
    was in the movie "Groundhog Day" as I watched her boobs knock together.

But no way I was going to nod off today. SportsCenter couldn't even hold my attention. All
    I could think about was getting another great blowjob. Was it really going to happen again?
    I squirmed on the couch for what seemed like an eternity waiting for Mama to finish the
    dishes.

******************************************************************************************

Finally, I caught Mama out of the corner of my eye leaving the kitchen. My heart thumped
    heavily in my chest as she padded slowly over to the television, still drying her hands on her
    apron. What was she doing?

She turned to face me, and then slowly went into a crouch before her butt hit the carpet
    with a thud. A slight moan escaped her lips as her eyes rolled in her head. I jumped from
    the couch to assist her.

"Are you okay, Mama?" She slowly raised her robe until it was at her waist. An unruly
    forest of pubic hair greeted me. It ran all the way past her taint, branching off wildly
    in all directions along the way. Mama turned her head to one side while her flabby thighs
    juggled with her every breath.

This was wrong. I know it was wrong. But what was a man to do?

I pulled out my dick and stroked it to Mama's unspoken invitation as my eyes traced her
    vericose veins to her matted bush. A considerate lover, and gentleman, would have been
    mindful of Mama's age and the fragile lining of her pussy. He would have patiently licked
    her kitty to life, waited until it was sufficiently lubricated. A considerate lover, and
    gentleman, would have. I spit into my hands and rubbed my dick instead. I'll just go slow
    until she warms up, I told myself.

As the head of my dick slowly slipped into her opening, excitement overcame me. She was
    already wet! All doubt had evaporated at that moment. Mama was home! And she was
    welcoming my dick inside. I felt her flabby thighs embrace my waist as her tight pussy sucked
    me in, the only place Mama was still tight;she had very little muscle definition left in her body.
    Her skin rolled and rippled under me in waves as her pussy massaged my dick with every
    stroke.

I understood now. Sunset was fast approaching for Mama. She just wanted to go out her way.
    She wanted to go out as that young, hot piece of ass who romped at sunrise on the beach in
    Barcelona, squealed under the moonlight in that courtyard garden in Acapulco. She wanted
    to be fucked properly until the final breath of life dumped her broken down body.

"I know you're in there, Mama. I understand," I said softly. She crossed her legs behind
    me and squeezed as best she could. I picked up the pace, pumping forcefully, riding the
    waves of her quivering flesh.

I pulled her head back and looked into her expressionless eyes."I know you're still here."
    Tears streamed down her cheek and mingled with the drool. "So you listen to me, you
    hot little bitch," I grunted, coming closer to orgasm. You're gonna get fucked proper until
    your lights go out."

Her body began to shake under me, one more shout out to the world that she was truly
    still alive. I pumped her full of cum as her pussy tugged on my dick. My hips were still
    thrusting after she had milked my dick dry.

2. pied piper70

pied piper70 Amateur

:missionary: Nice wish it was me fucking her.