1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. freespiritx

freespiritx DreamWeaver

TO ILMJ.
    This is not a picture thread.
    The pictures in the opening post are meant only as a foundation for the following discussions.
    Please take this into consideration when reviewing this so this post could remain in General Discussion.
    Many thanks.
    Freespiritx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When history starts repeating itself, remembering the original sin should not only become cause to ask for forgiveness, but also make reparations, and draw all of us together as one family.

There are always threats with the processes of immigration, but with "legitimate Safeguards", the safety of all concerned can be maintained.

Immigration.... Threats.... Benefits.... Propaganda....The Law.

What are your thoughts/concerns/hopes for our future in this regard, especially being aware of our history?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  2. naughtyguy4u

naughtyguy4u Traveling Vaginal Dilator Therapist

No one immigrated into Indian society!
    Early Europeans conquered them.
    Sure in the beginning it was planting corn and fishing. Kumbaya bullshit! (liberal tribes I'm sure)
    Soon to many of the Europeans showed up and things began to change.
    Indians weren't to happy and a few skirmishes broke out.
    Soon to many Europeans were here and Indians where losing there identity and lands.
    Oops, we fucked up! Pale faces are everywhere and now it's to late to repel the European hordes.

NOW....

upload_2017-2-10_16-48-26.jpeg

FIN

1. deleted user 777 698
      Interesting. If you read European history, hordes of Muslims over ran Europe and conquered Europe. Hmm maybe history will repeat itself. Not saying it will, but there is a excellent chance it will. Stupid is as stupid does. You can spout all the stupidity you want about fairness and compassion, but everyone knows life isn't fair or compassionate. You reap what you sow. So far European countries are paying a unexpected price for their compassion.

deleted user 777 698, Feb 23, 2017
      naughtyguy4u likes this.
    2. umpire2
      Ignorance once again shows. HORDES OF MUSLIMS did not overrun and conquer Europe.

Fair enough, Muslims conquered the Iberian Peninsula in the early eighth century and later conquered a small portion of southeastern Europe before being stopped by the Holy Roman Empire. Sicily was captured by Muslims and held for about 80 years before they were thrown out. Muslims migrated into parts of the Balkans, but never conquered it.

Approximately 95% of Europe was never touched by Muslim invasions, much less conquest.

You know as much about history as Donald Trump. Zero.

umpire2, Feb 25, 2017
      Distant Lover likes this.
    3. naughtyguy4u
      Till now!
      The invasion of Europe has begun, Just look at Francistan!

[​IMG]

naughtyguy4u, Feb 25, 2017
  3. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Shooter loves it when people bring up the founding of America, and how everyone illegally immigrated in the first place.

When Columbus and those that followed first came to America they found pretty much wilderness.
    So they did what all explorers do; they set out to tame the wild.

In the process they pushed the societies they found in America aside or slaughtered them, or enslaved them.
    And as the "natives" fought back they were demonized, making it easier to continue their slaughter.

And America brought slaves. Boatloads of slaves to America.

But lets be clear; Columbus and the boys weren't "illegal immigrants". To do something illegal there must first be a law.
    There were no immigration laws until 1780 or so. By then, the course was set; America would become a country bordered by two oceans and countries on the North and South.

The natives Columbus found were no match for European technology or drive.
    The slaves brought here were no match for American greed and technology.

It would have been much nicer if Columbus and the boys had been more respectful of the societies they found here.
    It would have been much nicer if we had never bought into the slave trade.

But it's done.
    No American alive today, or for that matter born 100 years ago, helped to defeat the natives or support slavery.
    No American Indian or African alive today or born 100 years ago was victimized.

We learn from history so we don't repeat it's mistakes.
    The past, in particular the distant past is just that; in the past. It's done. Let it go.
    Something we need to remember.
    Something the Mideast should try to learn.

• Like Like x 3
    1. umpire2
      There must be law, eh?

Native Americans had law. They had religion. They had tradition. They had culture. They had community. They had family. Were they perfect? Far from it.

But Europeans ignored their laws, religion, traditions, culture, communities and families----shit all over them, took what they wanted and the rest is HISTORY.

umpire2, Feb 25, 2017
      Distant Lover likes this.
    2. shootersa
      Yes. Everyone came to America and took what the native Americans had, and in the process destroyed their way of life.
      Now what?

shootersa, Feb 25, 2017
    3. deleted user 777 698
      Hey Ump, it looks like those Europeans are getting payback. It will only get worse unless they replace all the liberal governments with right wing governments. Who do you think they will choose?

deleted user 777 698, Feb 25, 2017
  4. freespiritx

freespiritx DreamWeaver

Your post is well written, and most of it I agree with, with the exception of the line I've put in bold print.
    "The past, in particular the distant past is just that; in the past. It's done. Let it go".
    The unfortunate thing, is that the original peoples can't let it go!
    Forced to reservations to isolate them, seizure of ancestral lands, poor health services, substandard educational services, the government treatment as being second rate citizens, even prejudicial treatment by a government both Federal and State, who treats "everyone else" as equals!
    So how do a people "let it go" who's distant past, unfortunately is literally handcuffed to their present time ?
    As you say, "We learn from history so we don't repeat it's mistakes."
    My hope is that we recognize the injustices of the past, to not only prevent a repeat, but correct injustices that in a number of ways continue today.

• Like Like x 1
    1. shootersa
      So. How would you correct the ongoing injustice against the "native Americans" and the minorities and every other maligned group?

shootersa, Feb 11, 2017
    2. deleted user 777 698
      No one on the left really wants to help the native Americans. Everyone knows this. They have had 300 years to help them. Look at where they are at. It's a sick joke how you leftist common folk can so easily be deceived by the elite power brokers, not only today, but throughout history.

5. RandyKnight

RandyKnight Have Gun, Will Travel

That is just the democrat Indians that want something for nothing....

The republican Indians went to school and got jobs and became a part of the new america.....

• Like Like x 2
  6. justpassingthru

justpassingthru No Rest For The Wicked Banned!

WOW, just fucking wow ... how do you follow something like that up ???

What do you do with the rest of your day, light your farts on fire ???

1. shootersa
      Shooter is guessing he finds new ways to offend the self righteous not Americans.
      If lighting his farts on fire does that, then that's what he does.

shootersa, Feb 11, 2017
    2. conroe4
      We used to serve Campbells black bean soup for lunch, and spend the afternoon lighting our farts. It was great fun back then...

I remember once, my brother lit one bareback. Burnt the hair right off his ass, and we had to evacuate the room in laughter.

Oh the memories...

conroe4, Feb 24, 2017
  7. justpassingthru

‘Day without immigrants’ protests held across United States
    Activists are calling on immigrants to protest President Donald Trump’s tough stance on immigration by staying home from work or school on Thursday, not shopping and not eating out, in an effort to highlight the vital role they play in U.S. society.

“A Day Without Immigrants,” which has been largely driven by word of mouth on social media, arose in response to Trump’s vows to crack down on illegal immigration and his executive order, since suspended by a federal judge, to temporarily block entry to people from seven Muslim-majority countries.

The action follows a series of federal raids last week in which more than 680 people illegally in the country were arrested, raising alarm among immigrant rights’ groups.

“Mr. President, without us and without our contribution this country is paralyzed,” read a poster promoting the protest that was widely shared online.

It is not clear how many people plan to participate in the walkout. With few plans for large-scale rallies, it may be hard to estimate how many ultimately do. But one group that expects to be affected, and is in some cases embracing the cause, is restaurant owners.

Celebrity chef Jose Andres, locked in a legal battle with Trump after backing out of a deal to open a restaurant at the businessman-turned-politician’s new hotel in Washington, said he was supporting the strikers on his staff.

“People that never missed one day of work are telling you they don’t want to work on Thursday,” the Spanish-born Andres said in an interview at his restaurant Oyamel, which will be closed on Thursday. “They want to say: ‘Here we are,’ by not showing up. The least I could do was to say: ‘OK, we stand by you.’”

Dozens of restaurants, which rely heavily on immigrant workers, and other businesses in cities such as Philadelphia, New York, Houston and Raleigh, North Carolina, have vowed to shut their doors on Thursday in solidarity with no-show workers.

In New York, the owners of the Blue Ribbon restaurant chain said they would close several eateries despite the economic impact.

“It’s really a show of support for our staff, and as a team and a family as a whole,” said co-owner Eric Bromberg.

More than a dozen restaurants in Washington were planning to close on Thursday, according to social media.

“You have millions of Latinos, millions of immigrants, that somehow feel under attack,” Andres said. “They feel like they’re being pushed aside. They want to be part of the American dream.”

1. pussy in boots
      Let's have a month without men!

pussy in boots, Feb 16, 2017
    2. deleted user 777 698
      The immigrants that were really helped on that day were the ones that received a good old fashioned dose of reality. They were fired.

8. Rixer

Rixer Horndog

I have a tough time feeling sorry for immigrants who have been in this country for a quarter century or more and have never tried to gain citizenship.

• Like Like x 1
    1. deleted user 777 698
      Nothing as wonderful as people really trying to help themselves.

2. deleted user 777 698
      Like that kid from a poor inner city neighborhood, who made the decision he was really going to help people. When he made that decision he was known as little Ben Carson...

9. justpassingthru

Hundreds of illegal immigrants arrested during ICE raids across the U.S.

[​IMG]
    United States immigration authorities arrested several hundred illegal immigrants during raids in at least six different states this week, the first under President Donald Trump.

According to the Washington Post, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents arrest immigrants in California, Illinois, Georgia, New York, South Carolina and North Carolina.

More from the Post:

Officials said the raids targeted known criminals, but they also netted some immigrants without criminal records, an apparent departure from similar enforcement waves during the Obama administration. Last month, Trump substantially broadened the scope of who the Department of Homeland Security can target to include those with minor offenses or no convictions at all.

ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen told the post that the raids — which ICE likes to call “targeted enforcement actions” — were routine actions taken by immigration authorities to crack down on illegal immigration.

She explained that the raids were targeted at serious criminals from at least a dozen Latin American countries and included people who were convicted of serious crimes like murder.

“We’re talking about people who are threats to public safety or a threat to the integrity of the immigration system,” she said.

In Los Angeles, for example, 75 percent of the 160 immigrants detained this week had felony convictions, David Marin, Los Angeles’ field director, told the Post. Thirty-seven of those detained were deported back to Mexico, according to the Post.

Still, the Post reports that some noncriminal immigrants were detained because they were in the vicinities where authorities were sweeping for the criminal immigrants. No children were detained during the raids, an agent told the Post.

1. RandyKnight
      only 29 million more to go....

RandyKnight, Feb 16, 2017
      deleted user 777 698 likes this.
  10. Rixer

Rixer Horndog

I don't have a problem with this so far. They are rounding up illegals with a criminal history. If any non criminal illegals (not sure there can be a non criminal illegall) get caught up in it, well they are here illegally. Walk it off.

• Like Like x 1
  11. justpassingthru

Border Patrol Chief: 7,542 Agents Assaulted Since 2006; 30 Died in Line of Duty Since 2003
    Mark Morgan, the head of the U.S. Border Patrol, told Congress on Tuesday that in his first few months on the job, he's learned that the men and women who carry out the "never-ending mission" often do so at personal risk to themselves.

"You know, the numbers we often hear associated with the United States Border Patrol are the numbers of annual apprehensions of those attempting to illegally enter the country every year. It's hundreds of thousands.

"I'd like to take a few minutes to also share some other numbers that we don't often talk about," Morgan told a House Homeland Security subcommittee.

"I've learned that the United States Border Patrol agents are among the most assaulted law enforcement personnel in the country. There have been 7,542 assaults against agents since 2006, and 30 agents have died in the line of duty since 2003."

Morgan mentioned the recent death of Border Patrol Agent Manuel Alvarez, who died in a motorcycle accident while patrolling the Tohono O'Odham Nation Reservation south of Sells, Arizona. His death "serves as a vivid reminder of the dangerous, challenging and unique environment Border Patrol agents are asked to experience," Morgan said.

"Another number which often gets little mention is how often Border Patrol agents put themselves in harm's way to provide emergency medical care and assistance to those in need, to include those that are trying to illegally enter the United States," Morgan said.

He noted that every year, the U.S. Border Patrol rescues thousands of victims of human smuggling and others attempting to cross the desert to get into the U.S.

He said the Border Patrol rescued more than 3,700 people this fiscal year alone, including people who were drowning in the Rio Grande, people who fell into an open pit mine in Arizona, and a family rescued from a burning house in the Buffalo Sector in the middle of the night.

Morgan, the first outsider to lead the agency, was asked if he has enough agents to do the job.

"My first immediate answer is, I don't know yet when it comes to the personnel." He said he needs to consider "resource allocation" and whether infrastructure and technology could "impact the need for additional agents."

He said he's also looking at what agents are doing. "Basically, are the agents where they need to be?" he asked. "I don't know. I don’t know. I'm taking a look at that. I'm asking those questions."

President Obama's Fiscal Year 2016 budget request states that there are 21,370 Border Patrol agents.

12. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

Yeah... No. Just because it is the law of the person who you oppose, doesn't mean it is not a law. You try to speak about America before the whites as though it was devoid of people, and nothing but wilds, in fact, calling it "wilderness." There were a lot of people here, and each culture had their customs, traditions and laws. Just because it was not written down on paper and enshrined does not make those laws any less viable. So, to the letter of the law, certain tribes would kill trespassers... Think of it as "spiritual deportation." Others would drive them off, "physical deportation," yet by a vast majority, the newcomers were made welcome and helped... and they all needed to be helped, in the day a simple trip across the Atlantic would use up all of the provisions they could carry. So starving, thirsty, needing help and somewhere to stay, they most often were granted sanctuary.

But then the whites, being self entitled like they are, instead pursued their own agenda. The Spanish came here to conquer. If that happened today, we'd fight back, just as native peoples did. The French came here to exploit and steal. If that happens today, we drive them out or capture them and deal with them to the letter of the law, just as native peoples did. The English and those that came with them from other lands did so to escape hardships in their own nation, so they were helped, at first. Then they started their self entitled "we're human, they're less than" BS after being saved, but by that time it was too late. However, time and again Native peoples would bend, accommodate, try and work past old wounds and so on being vastly more advanced and civilized than the white man, yet time and again the barbarians, the European savages lied, cheated, stole, raped, slaughtered, and for all intents and purposes, abused their trust and good intentions."

So fuck that "there were not laws." There were. Native peoples were simply too civilized for the savage people that invaded this land of theirs... and sadly are still much too accommodating today. So if anyone doesn't like it here after fucking everyone else over for centuries... Well, go back to Europe then where you can be uncivilized without being called on it.

Hush....an alias

• Like Like x 1
    1. shootersa
      Shooter is a Native American. He was born here. What difference is there between he and any other native American, or for that matter any legal immigrant here today?
      Not very damn much.

As for the laws in existence when the Europeans and the rest showed up, please show me one of them. One cannot be guilty of breaking a law that does not exist. One community taking exception to the unsavory behavior of another group and taking matters into their hands does not a law make.

All of the rest goes back to what Shooter said to begin with;
      At some point one lets the insults and assaults of the past go and moves on. Learn from history, but don't keep living it.
      In the Mideast they still fight over who was the rightful successor to Mohammed. It is the basis of a LOT of strife throughout the Mideast. Mohammed died 1,400 years ago. How much longer does that argument have any relevance to anything today?

shootersa, Feb 17, 2017
  13. justpassingthru

They use these "roundups" as "intelligence gathering" missions and a lot of good intel spills from the mouths of some ...

14. M4MPetCock

M4MPetCock Porn Star Banned!

‘Sanctuary city’ law let gang member walk free from Rikers

2/21/17

An illegal immigrant gang member from El Salvador was allowed to walk free from Rikers Island under Mayor Bill de Blasio’s “Sanctuary City” law — in defiance of a federal petition to hold him for deportation, officials said Tuesday.

“This man is by his own admission a member of a violent street gang and he was released back into the community,” said Thomas Decker, field office director for the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement unit in New York. “Honoring a detainer request is not about politics, it is about keeping New York citizens safe.”

Estivan Rafael Marques Velasquez, an admitted member of the notorious MS-13 gang, was released from Rikers Island on Feb. 16 after serving time for disorderly conduct.

ICE officials had requested last May that Velasquez — who was ordered removed by an immigration judge in November 2015 — be turned over to them when he was done serving his sentence, but no one at ICE was alerted to his release.

They were forced to send their own agents to find him, and they were able to track him down the same day in Queens.

“He has been processed and is now in … detention pending removal,” ICE said in a statement Tuesday.

The 19-year-old Salvadoran national has a criminal history in the United States that includes second-degree reckless endangerment, fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and disorderly conduct, federal officials said.

But Velasquez’s convictions are not on the city’s list of roughly 170 offenses that are deemed serious or violent under de Blasio’s 2014 Sanctuary City law.

City officials do not notify federal agents about the release of illegal immigrants convicted of minor crimes.

“The detainee was released after he pled guilty and served his time to an offense that does not qualify as a violent or serious felony under the city’s local laws‎, and his gang affiliation was not supported by evidence that meets even minimal constitutional standards,” City Hall spokesperson Rosemary Boeglin said.
    -------------------------

bill deblasio comenting on ms13 sanctuary.jpg

15. caddman1701

caddman1701 Porn Surfer

Thank God for Donald Trump. I am opposed to illegal immigration.

16. deleted user 777 698

deleted user 777 698 Porn Star Banned!

Indeed, what you write is correct. Mankind was not very civilized during the exploitation of America. Sadly just a mere 5-600 hundred years ago. However as was pointed out, nothing can or will be done about it, for it is history.

The "savages" from Europe are being paid back though. Like others who just cannot learn from history, they are welcoming "foreigners" to their land. They are already seeing the results of welcoming strangers to their land and it is in the infancy of the migration. As the evil "pale faces" did to the native Americans, the newly welcomed guests will do to the native Europeans.

The strange thing in this, is that you appear to approve this repeat of history. Which I find extremely puzzling.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

Then you're not thinking, or can't... don't want to judge.

Hush....an alias

18. naughtyguy4u

naughtyguy4u Traveling Vaginal Dilator Therapist

I feel Guilty now!
    Headed to the casino to donate more money and consume fire water!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. ChristopherMoltisanti

ChristopherMoltisanti Porno Junky

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  20. Pussy.Patrol

Pussy.Patrol Porn Star

Why does any country have to continually accept immigrants?

Stop immigration all together.

• Like Like x 1