1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Avatrek

Avatrek Amateur

Harry Potter and the Spellbook of Desires
    Chapter Thirty-Six – Five in One

Disclaimer: This story does not reflect the attitudes or characters in the Harry Potter series, nor does it have any affiliation with its author.

Story Codes: mmf, mf, mf, mmf, mmf, x-mast, anal, cream pie, grope, magic, oral, spank, unif

As the month of June rolled around, things at Hogwarts had started to become extremely hectic. Harry and the rest of the Triwizard Champions were hard at work practicing for the final task, exams were fast approaching and the negative attention Hogwarts was now receiving for the amount of teenage pregnancies occurring during the school year was causing trouble all around. Dumbledore, Snape, and even Hagrid were all under investigation from the Ministry of Magic under suspicion of having sexual relations with underage witches. Little did the Ministry investigators know however, that it was Hermione who was involved in all three cases. It was the Weasley twins that had the most hectic schedule for the final few weeks of the school year however. Although the twins had been hard at work on their fantastic calendar of Hogwarts sexiest school girls, they still had eight more months of pictures to take before its completion. Padma and Parvarti’s pictures had been taken for the month of January while February and March had been filled with two seventh year girls from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff House. Knowing that time was quickly running out to complete the valuable calendar, Fred and George knew they had to kick it into high gear. On Sunday morning, they sent letters to five separate girls to meet them in the out-of-the-way classroom they had taken their first pictures in. One at a time, they would meet each girl, take a few photos of them undressing, fuck them silly and finish each session off with a sticky photo finish. It wasn’t hard to get the girls they had selected to meet them in the room. They simply had to offer the girls a nice sum of gold for the meeting and then bribe them with a little more to take part in their photo session once they arrived.

‘Got the letters ready, George?’ Fred asked his brother as they started to walk up to the Owlery in the early morning. They had decided on sending the letters by Owl Post so that each girl would receive their letter during their morning breakfast.

‘Just finished them this morning brother’ George replied, tucking five letters into his pocket before opening the door to the Owlery and attaching each letter to the leg of five different owls. ‘Are you sure about the last one though Fred? I mean I don’t think she’ll come’

‘Oh she’ll come; even that bitch can’t turn down the kind of gold were offering her!’ he replied before he and his brother left the Owlery to set up shop down in their little photo gallery. As the twins left for the classroom, Lee Jordan was hard at work back up in their bed room concocting potion after potion of the designer line the twins had come up with for their adult selection of Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes. Lee of course knew what the products were for, but didn’t ask too many questions on the matter. The amount of money he was getting paid easily dissuaded him from being to nosy. Fred and George had even given him a new potion to replicate and mass produce.

The potion’s description read:

Reserves running low… Need an a little extra for a special gal. Look no further than this simple to make potion, which increases the drinker’s stamina and potential orgasm. No longer will any drinker be limited to one orgasm; after drinking this pink potion, you’ll have more than enough to have several rounds with whomever you want. Upon drinking this potion, its effects will last up to 24 hours, no matter how many orgasms you go through! Warning! There is a substantial increase in semen quantities when cumming!

Fred and George had acquired the pink potion from Harry after seeing a nearly empty vial in his bedroom. They had asked him what it was and after learning about its effects, the twins offered to buy the recipe for a considerable amount of coin. Harry had agreed to the rather generous terms, knowing full well that the potion had no chance of being used against him personally.

‘Down the hatch!’ George said to his brother as both of them uncorked their vial of the pink potion and drank it down without a second thought. The pink potion would be their only hope of making it through five calendar photo shoots in the single day.

While the twins drank their potion and prepared the classroom for their photo sessions, the letters they had sent through the Owlery were finding their way into the hands of the five lucky girls they were addressed to.

‘A hundred Galleons for a meeting!’ Luna said after opening the letter addressed to her. Cho Chang, Lavender Brown, Angelina Johnson and even Pansy Parkinson all had similar surprised reactions to the letters. Pansy nearly threw away her letter after seeing that it was the Weasley Twins who had sent the letter, but realizing a hundred Galleons would be too good to pass up, she decided to at least go to the meeting later that afternoon.

Luna walked into the refashioned classroom ten minutes after receiving her letter from Fred and George and was astonished to see what the twins had done to the room.

‘Hey Luna, glad you could come!’ Fred said, after the blond, extremely hot and somewhat dazed teenage witch entered the room looking confused.

‘Wow… This place is really different!’ Luna replied, not interested in the least with Fred and George and what they had to say.

‘Luna… Hello…” George said, waving his hand in front of her face and snapping his fingers.

‘Oh… I didn’t see you there!’ Luna said, snapping out of her reverie and finally noticing the twins.

Fred proceeded to go through their offer of one hundred Galleons for an hour of work. All she had to do was put on some pre-selected clothing, take a few pictures, do a few other small insignificant things and then she get the entire sum of gold agreed upon. The naïve Luna obviously agreed to the simple terms and proceeded to get undressed behind a curtained off area and redress into what Fred and George had chosen for her photo shoot.
    ‘So everyone will see these pictures in your calendar’ Luna said, pulling on the last of her outfit.

‘Yep… We’ll pick the best ones and you’ll have an entire month of the calendar all to yourself’ Fred replied, smirking to his brother, knowing full well that her best pictures would be the ones with a cock slamming into her or a load of hot sticky seed being fired onto her pretty face.

‘Wow… I’ve never been so popular!’ Luna responded, stepping out from behind the curtain to reveal her sexy little outfit. As gullible as Luna was, she should have realized what kind of photo shoot she was in for after looking at the clothes she had to put on. But just like Luna, her demeanor and reaction to the clothing was a mystery. Luna’s outfit consisted of a lacy red thong, bra and small red lacy teddy, all of which was clearly see through. ‘Where do you want me?’

Fred looked over at George and nearly laughed; the Patil twins had said something similar at their photo shoot and like before, Fred and George could think of only one suitable position for such a smoking hot blond.

‘Why don’t we start on that bed over there’ George said, pointing to a plush bed they had set up in the classroom. ‘Just lie sideways at the end of the bed and we’ll take a few pics’

‘Like this’ Luna said, lying down on the end of the bed so Fred and George could get a good look at her entire body in a sexy pose. Fred and George nodded their heads and started taking picture after picture of her in sexier and sexier poses until finally they asked her a pivotal question.

‘Now if you want to be really popular, you need to take off your clothes for us… You do want to be popular, don’t you?’ Fred asked the blond beauty, playing on Luna’s desire to fit in to get what he wanted out of the gorgeous teenager.

‘Well I guess it wouldn’t hurt, if it’ll make be popular’ Luna said nervously, stripping off her lacy lingerie until she was completely naked on the end of the bed.

‘Yeah, that’s it baby, show us the goods!’ George said, getting turned on, getting a good look Luna’s nubile little body and perky little breasts. The twins were both pleased to see that Luna had in fact trimmed her pubic hair into a small little triangle above her twat. Her juicy little pussy looked so delectable to the twins; they could barely hide their excitement and anticipation to taste it. Luna provided the twins with a plethora of sultry poses for the next ten minutes; making her spread her legs, lick her rosy hard nipples and bury her slender fingers into her juicy cunt. Just as Luna was beginning to get into it a little, Fred stopped taking pictures and both he and his brother dropped their pants to reveal identical seven inch hard cocks.

‘What???’ Luna replied, looking both shocked and a little appalled at their aggressive behavior.

‘You knew where this was heading after you took off your clothes baby!’ George replied, stepping forward to shove his cock into her face. ‘No one will ever forget you after this… You’ll be a star!’

‘Really…?’ Luna replied, licking her lips and looking at George’s hard shaft with a smile on her face. ‘I guess I could give it a try’ Luna relented, getting onto her hands and knees in front of the twins to start sucking them off.

‘Ahh Yeah… Suck it bitch!’ Fred moaned, as Luna switched back and forth between the twins while the camera continued to click away, getting great picture after great picture of Luna enjoying the taste of two seven inch Weasley cocks.

‘Mmmmm… These taste good!’ Luna moaned into Fred’s dick, picking up her pace and switching between the twins with increasing frequency. For the next few minutes, both Fred and George took turns getting down below Luna and tasting her juicy pussy while she sucked off the other twin.

‘Ohhh Fuck!!! Here comes the money shot!’ Fred shouted, with George looking just as close to his end.

‘Money shot??? What’s tha--?’ Luna started, just as both Fred and George panted one last time, pointed their cocks right at Luna’s pretty face and unloaded an inhuman adult size load of cum onto it. Luna was caught off guard and was nearly completely covered before she could duck out of the way of the last few shots. Instead of getting another face full, the last streams struck her blond hair and began to drip onto the floor.

‘Oooohh… This actually tastes good! I better not waste a drop… Father always says, the seed of a virulent man should not be wasted’ Luna recited from memory before licking her fingers and smiling up at the twins. The twins paid Luna her hundred Galleons, slapped her ass and sent her on her way.

‘Luna’s father must be just as whacked as her! Who’s next?’ Fred laughed moments Luna had left.

Cho Chang, Lavender Brown and Angelina Johnson followed suit shortly after and unlike the blond beauty Luna Lovegood, they all had the privilege of experiencing the full Weasley treatment. Cho had the pleasure of having her tight Asian twat pounded by George repeatedly until after fifteen minutes of hard fucking and several amazing pictures, he unloaded an amazingly large and potent load of cum onto her perfect teenage tits. Cho took it like a real champ, smiling for the camera as George groaned in satisfaction. The twins paid the Asian a cool two hundred Galleons for the show and soon after welcomed their third guest of the day, Lavender Brown. Lavender wasn’t as keen as either Luna or Cho to agree to the pervasive act of selling her body for the calendar shoot. It wasn’t until Fred offered the teenage Gryffindor an astounding two hundred and fifty Galleons that she finally agreed. As George took his turn behind the camera, Fred stepped up to the plate and disrobed for the second time that day. Lavender’s eyes traveled up and down his massive shaft and smiled. It took nearly twenty minutes of hard pussy fucking for Lavender to scream in ecstasy and for Fred to pull out of her quivering pussy and splash his massive load of warm cream all over her tight stomach. Lavender moaned in satisfaction as Fred’s hot cum splashed against her stomach. Before leaving, Fred gave her tight ass a quick smack and sent her on her way like a good little slut. Minutes later, an extremely hot looking Angelina Johnson, wearing a tattered looking Quidditch uniform entered the room looking both exhausted and a little haggard. Although the Quidditch season had been cancelled in order to accommodate the Triwizard Tournament, Angelina still found the time to get some practice in on the weekends. The look she brought to photo shoot suited her and the twins well. It didn’t take long or much in the way of negotiations for Angelina to agree to the photo shoot. It was almost as if she had expected that the meeting was leading to her taking her clothes off and having two Weasley shafts buried in her ass and pussy. With the camera magically endowed; the twins basically jumped on top of the horny slut and pounded her pussy and ass in unison for nearly half an hour. Angelina had no problem with handling the two Weasley’s at once; she had done it on multiple occasions, one of which had resulted in an unplanned pregnancy. She hadn’t in fact told the twins that one of the two brothers had impregnated her, but she highly doubted the twins would be very receptive to the idea of being responsible for taking care of the child now growing inside of her. In almost perfect unison, both twins pulled out of Angelina at nearly the same time and grunted out in satisfaction as they began spewing two massive loads of sticky cum all over her gorgeous dark body, face and sleek black hair. She took it in stride, smiling to the camera and stroking off the two cocks with a twinkle in her eye. Angelina cleaned herself off and left the pair looking both satisfied and confident that she had yet again, exceeded their expectations.

‘Only one more to go brother!’ Fred said to his brother exhaustedly. The pink potion they had taken to improve their sexual vitality was still working amazingly, but the effort expended in the actual action of fucking the four girls was quickly ebbing away whatever energy he had left.

‘Good, I can barely stand up’ George replied, feeling just as tired physically as his brother.

‘Luckily we won’t need to stand up to finish the job, right George!’ Fred laughed, just as Pansy Parkinson stumbled through the door looking both confused and disgusted at what she saw. Fred and George hadn’t even robed themselves following their photo shoot with Angelina and both of their slightly softening cocks were completely visible.

‘What the fuck is this perverts?’ Pansy screamed, looking down at their rather large shafts, with both mild amusement and curiosity. ‘What kind of meeting is this? Do you think you’re going to take advantage of me and fuck my brains out against my will?’

Fred and George slowly started walking towards her with smiles on their faces, ‘Of course not, Pansy. We wouldn’t take advantage of you just because you’re Malfoy’s little fuck toy or the fact that you’re a Slytherin whore’ George replied, looking smug. Pansy couldn’t really argue with either of George’s two points. It was true she’d let Malfoy fuck her whenever he liked and it was also true that she had become quite the little teenage slut within the Slytherin House. If any Slytherin student wanted to get their rocks off, all they had to do was slip Pansy a few Galleons and she’d fuck them wherever and whenever they wanted. So it wasn’t a huge intuitive leap for Pansy to think that Fred and George had sexual plans for her.

‘Oh don’t worry Pansy… We wouldn’t need to take advantage of you to have sex with you; all we need to do his offer you a little coin’ Fred replied to Pansy’s confused look. Pansy let slip a small smile before regaining her composure and looking staunch in her refusal to be bought with simple coin.

‘Even if I was for sale, I don’t think the two of you could afford me!’ Pansy replied smartly, both trying to sound as if she was above selling herself for sex and also trying to ramp up the amount of gold it would take to pay for her services.

‘The way I hear it, anyone can buy you for a couple of Galleons, but we’re willing to pay a grand total of a hundred Galleons!’

Pansy’s jaw nearly dropped to the floor after hearing that their initial offer of a hundred Galleons was actually legitimate. Quickly regaining her composure, Pansy tried to hold out for more coin, ‘That’s it… Not nearly enough for me!’

‘Fine bitch… Get the fuck out of here… We’ll just find another Slytherin whore to take your place for half of what we’re offering you!’ George replied with a smirk, before pointing his finger towards the door as if to shoo the resistant slut away.

‘Okay… Okay… I’ll do whatever you want’ Pansy relented, not wanting to squander the chance at a hundred Galleons.

‘Just what we like to hear’ Fred and George replied together, pointing to the plush bed. ‘Slowly take off that Slytherin uniform… We want to take some pictures of you stripping’

Pansy assented like a dutiful whore before slowly walking over to the bed and taking off her clothes like the twins had asked. After ten minutes of stripping, posing and showing off her sweet ass, tight bald pussy and lush teenage tits, Pansy could tell that both twins were as hard as rocks and ready for the second part of the photo shoot. Pansy took the initiative, wanting to get it over as soon as possible and get her money; she got back onto the bed, spread her legs wide open to reveal her dripping wet snatch, and beckoned for the twins to take her.

As the camera magically floated taking pictures of the action in front of it, the twins, like they had done four times previously that day, went to work on Pansy Parkinson together. But unlike the other four girls, they made sure they embarrassed the Slytherin slut as much as possible while they fucked her. Whether forcing her to deep throat their cocks together until she nearly passed out from lack of oxygen or fucking her tight ass as deeply as possible, the twins took pleasure in the fact that they were again degrading a Slytherin student and more importantly, Pansy Parkinson. To cap the entire unforgettable day off, the twins filled both her pussy and ass with their respective cocks and pounded her two holes raw in unison for ten minutes before finally succumbing to the intense pressure surrounding their pulsing shafts.

‘Fuck Pansy… Ready for a double creaming?’ Fred groaned out in exasperation, ready to blow a massive load.

‘Ooooohhh… Just hurry up!’ Pansy screamed in pain. Her two tight holes were stretched to the max and even though she had experienced multiple orgasms during their fuck session, the pain from her severe ass and pussy pounding was too intense to handle any longer. All she wanted was for them to cum on her and get the whole awful experience over with. To her surprise however, the ending she had envisioned, came about a little differently than she had planned.

‘Let’s fill this slut up!’ grunted George, panting loudly along with his brother who was already as deep into her ass as possible. Fred hit his climax first and with a guttural moan, he emptied his final hot sticky load of cum as deeply in her ass as possible. Pansy’s eyes opened in shock as she felt the hot sticky ropes of Fred’s seed coat her burning rectum. Instead of being furious with the Weasley twin for cumming in her ass without permission, Pansy was glad of the soothing effect it had on her enflamed ass. She wasn’t quite as thankful for what came next however; George let out a similarly loud grunt moments after Fred and like his brother, fired off several potent streams of his sperm directly into her vulnerable womb.

‘FUCK YOU!’ Pansy screamed in protest as she was helpless to stop George’s unwanted insemination of her. She knew she could just get a pregnancy potion from the hospital wing later, but the thought of having Weasley cum deep inside her womb was frankly disgusting to her. The twins both proceeded to pull out of the Slytherin whore seconds later and before Pansy could get up from the bed and storm off cursing the pair, they forced her to sit on the bed with her legs spread wide open and let the cum from her pussy and ass drip out onto the sheets while the camera clicked away at the beautiful sight. After some harsh words from Pansy and some failed attempts to curse the twins with her wand, she was paid her hundred Galleons and sent on her way with a firm slap on the ass.

‘What about my clothes?’ Pansy shouted back at them as she was guided by the twins out into the hallway completely naked.

‘They’re our clothes now, bitch… Have a nice walk back to the dungeons!’ Fred and George replied before slamming the door in her face.

2. alliedforce

alliedforce Sex Lover

fucking hell
    you are responsible for a hell of a mess on my keyboard

3. Deathtopia

Deathtopia Amateur

hahaha nice.

4. scoregame

scoregame Newcumer

nice

5. kit90

kit90 Porn Surfer

i never reag so much in my live in 1 hour but its very good

6. Kims

Kims Newcumer

I think Hermione needs to experience some brutal anal :)

7. Atonned

Atonned Amateur

Only if the guy who writes does write>

8. heffer

heffer Sex Machine

heffer still approves ^_^

9. Avatrek

Avatrek Amateur

Chapter Thirty-Seven – Malfoy’s Revenge

Disclaimer: This story does not reflect the attitudes or characters in the Harry Potter series, nor does it have any affiliation with its author.

Story Codes: mmf, mf, mmmf, x-gang, anal, cream pie, exhib, grope, hp, inc, magic, oral, preg, spank, unif, voy

Hermione Granger was being followed. For the last month, she had been sure that Draco Malfoy and his cronies had been following her before, between and after classes. She knew only one reason for why he was following her; the embarrassing spells she and Ginny had placed on the sexual deviant months earlier had finally worn off and he was seeking his revenge. Hermione couldn’t alert any professors or the Headmaster for fear of reprisal for casting such malicious hexes on Draco. All she had to rely on was her superior intellect and the knowledge that if Draco ever got the upper hand on her, her ass would pay for what she had done to him tenfold. If she didn’t come up with a plan very soon, Draco and his disgusting pals would have their way with her for hours and possibly days on end.

The days leading up to the final task of the Triwizard Tournament were quickly fading away and although Harry had learned all his competitors secrets, spells and plans for the task, he was no closer to being able to perform such advanced magic that the other champions were easily capable of. Harry wasn’t very stressed out however; he always had ways of releasing his pent up energy, even without using the Spellbook of Desires. Ginny Weasley had become quite the little Gryffindor slut as the school year had progressed; so much so that she now didn’t even bother sleeping in her own bed. After her widely known gangbang escapade in the Great Hall earlier that month, Ginny no longer felt it necessary to hide her slutty behavior and lack of personal dignity. Almost every night she could be found in Harry’s bed, either sucking on his cock or having the ride of her life. In the mornings she could be found softly waking up the Triwizard Champion or her brother Ron with her delicate, hot and wet mouth. On the morning a week before the Third Task, Ginny was busy at work dealing with the pesky morning wood Ron had accumulated throughout the night. Ginny had snuck out from the warm covers the still sleeping Harry’s bed after pulling his soft cock from her horny pussy. They had again fallen asleep the night before in each other’s embraces. Harry had dumped a sticky load deep in her pussy and instead of untangling with her passionate lover; Ginny had simply fell asleep with his shaft still buried deep inside her. She quietly snuck across the bedroom, not alerting any of the five sleeping boys and crawled onto her brother’s ruffled sheets. She could see that although Ron was still sleeping deeply, he had been either dreaming about her sweet snatch or Hermione’s hot tight teenage twat.

‘Fuck Ron… You’re harder than I’ve ever seen!’ Ginny quietly exclaimed to herself as she pulled down his covers to get a good look at his raging hard manhood. The sight of it always sent a tingle of both anticipation and horniness through her entire body. She licked her lips and before she could even blink, she had half of his tasty shaft in her hot wet mouth. Ron stirred, but didn’t wake; the sensation was pleasant enough to keep him totally at ease and at rest while Ginny serviced him like the good whore of a sister she was.

‘I knew I’d find you over there before I woke up!’ Harry laughed, as he woke up and wiped the sleep out of his eyes. Harry was used to waking up to see Ginny over on Ron’s bed deep-throating his hard cock while he slept.

‘I couldn’t resist getting another taste!’ she whispered back to Harry, trying not to wake her slumbering brother. ‘You can join in you know’ Ginny winked back at Harry, wiggling her naked ass towards the now turned on Harry.

‘One should never waste a chance at some hot pussy’ he sighed to himself with a grin on his face before shuffling quietly over to Ron’s bed and guiding his hardening cock towards her tight teenage pussy. He could just make out a small tuft of red pubic hair below her tight snatch before he drove his entire cock into her welcoming warm pussy.

‘Mmmppfff… That’s… Uhhhhh… a good…. policy!’ Ginny moaned, sucking harder on Ron’s cock as Harry started to plug her from behind with ever-increasing speed.

‘Shit Ginny… Watch your fucking teeth you dirty slut!’ Ron groaned, after a savagely hard thrust from Harry caused Ginny to accidently bite down on Ron’s pulsing hard cock.

‘I knew you were fucking awake you faker’ Ginny said after pulling her mouth off his cock for a second to smile up at her big brother.

‘Just finish me off… I’m nearly there’ Ron replied looking as though he was in pain. Ginny didn’t even bother responding; she engulfed his entire shaft in one gulp, causing Ron to groan out in release as his cock jetted out thick sticky loads of his cum directly down his horny sister’s throat. Harry was soon to follow; not even bothering to tell Ginny of his impending orgasm, he simply grunted in satisfaction, slammed his cock as deep into her as possible and spewed out stream after stream of his hot sticky seed directly into her unprotected womb.

‘That’s a good start to the day!’ Harry sighed in relief with both Ginny and Ron giggling in agreement.

As Ginny, Ron and Harry awoke to a very pleasant morning; Hermione opened her eyes to see a most distressing sight. Draco Malfoy was smiling down at her, looking as though he had finally won the battle of wills between the two. Hermione was completely helpless to anything; her wrists and ankles were tied tightly, there was gag in her mouth to prevent her from calling for help and possible screaming out in pain, and she could see that her wand had already been taken from her and was sitting several feet away from her current location. She tried to scream something incomprehensible at the grinning Malfoy, but only a muffled and muted yelp came out.

Draco Malfoy was on the warpath; after months of recuperation and having to deal with a tiny limp dick and the embarrassment that came with such a pitiful sight, Malfoy was finally ready to take his much needed revenge. Both his cock and his potency had finally returned to their regular levels of both size and functionality.

‘That fucking slut is going to get what she really deserves!’ Malfoy shouted at his two minions, Crabbe and Goyle before going over the plan to tail her and kidnap her at her most vulnerable time a month earlier. Malfoy had been planning his retribution ever since Hermione and Ginny had sexually paralyzed him and embarrassed him with their sneaky bitch craft. Not only had he been left embarrassed and out of commission for months, all of the valuable coins he had made for his prostitution business had been stolen, along with whatever notes he had copied from the Spellbook of Desires. Since that fateful day, things had gotten bad to worse; his new baby brother had been born and his inheritance would now be divided in half, Harry Potter was one step away from winning the Triwizard Cup and Hermione Granger had gotten off without reprimand for what she did to him. Taking the initiative, Malfoy constructed an elaborate, yet simplistic plan for revenge against the Mudblood. The first step had been the purchase of a special potion from the Weasley twins. Using a fake identity, he was able to purchase a vial of the twins` potency potion; one which was so powerful that it allowed the sperm of the potion`s drinker to inseminate and ultimately impregnate any girl they planted their seed in.

The label on the small vial read:
    An extremely virulent and potent potion, which upon consumption will allow the drinker to impregnate any woman of their choosing. Any man previously unable to bear children, will find that their seed has become the most potent of any mans’ across the wizarding world after consuming this potency potion. Warning! The potion is extremely powerful, making the drinker’s seed so potent, it will impregnate any woman, regardless of age, pregnancy protection or pregnancy potions!

If the twins had any idea who they were selling the virulent potion to they would have never sold the potion, but because the chance to make a little gold usually blinded their better judgement, Malfoy was now in the perfect position to forever leave his mark on the Mudblood Hermione Granger. The second step in his revenge was to make sure he did his homework on where and when Hermione could be found on every day of the week. If he was going to take his revenge on the dirty Mudblood slut, he was going to make sure there was no evidence linking him to her and no witnesses who could testify otherwise. For this, he used his dim-witted cronies, Crabbe and Goyle; making them follow her to classes, the library and anywhere else she went. He was sure she`d see the lumbering morons, but there was little she could do to stop them, especially when they were actually doing nothing wrong. To maximize the amount of time he would have with the dirty slut, he had decided to seek his revenge on a Friday afternoon, following the day`s classes. This would alleviate any suspicions to her whereabouts and her absence could be chalked up to anything from studying in the library or visiting her boy-toy Victor Krum. If he did it right, he`d have the full weekend to truly get his revenge for what was done to him. The final step to his plan was using the Stupefy spell to knock her out when she was alone, tie her wrists and ankles, and gag her mouth. With the help of Crabbe and Goyle, he was able to carry her to his Slytherin bedroom and prepare her for what would surely be a memorable weekend.

Hermione was completely vulnerable and although Malfoy hadn`t actually done anything to her and her clothes were still on, she knew exactly what he was going to do.

‘Hey there slut, nice of you to finally wake up’ Malfoy said to the drowsy and disoriented Hermione. She blinked a couple of times before she realized the kind of trouble she was truly in. Totally immobilized and tied to a bed, Hermione was completely at the mercy of the cruel Draco Malfoy; there was little she could do to stop whatever came next. Her muffled cries for help did nothing to assuage the hate and fury directed at her by the malevolent Malfoy. ‘I wanted you to be awake for the whole thing; especially this!’ he said before pulling out a small vial from his pocket and showing the immobilized and helpless Hermione what it said. She knew exactly what she was in for as soon as she read the potions name and description. She let out a string of curse words and swears at Malfoy; all of which came out in a muffle that only made Malfoy laugh even louder before draining the entire vial and proceeding to disrobe in front of her.

‘Mmmmpfff... Mmmmmppfff...!’ Hermione screamed into her gag as she felt two sets of hands paw at her Gryffindor school uniform and tear off all of her clothes, including her bra and panties. The two hulking figures of Crabbe and Goyle continued to guffaw in amusement and arousal as they unceremoniously groped her firm but nubile little breasts, pinched her rosy little nipples and caressed her entire body. She let out a small gasp of surprise when she felt Crabbe slide one of his fingers into her tight cunny without a warning.

‘That cunt belongs to me Crabbe!’ Malfoy scolded the horny crony with a slap of his hand. ‘There’ll be plenty of time for you and Goyle to have fun with my sloppy seconds’

With that, Crabbe and Goyle backed off while Malfoy got onto the bed and cut the bindings holding Hermione’s ankles together. Hermione instantly tried to kick Malfoy off of her and make a desperate attempt at her escape, but Crabbe and Goyle were too quick for her; pinning her legs down so that they were wide open and her sweet teenage snatch was wide open for everyone to see. Malfoy ran his fingers up and down the thin strip of brown pubic hair above Hermione’s tight pussy before he got onto his stomach and buried his head in her wide open snatch.

‘Mmmmm... I do love the taste of this Mudblood pussy though!’ Malfoy said, almost to himself as he gloried in the sweet taste of her teenage pussy.

‘Mmmppff... unghhhh... Mmmmppfff’ Hermione retorted, obviously having a hard time trying not to like what Malfoy was doing with his tongue.

‘Like that slut... You’re going to like this even more!’ Malfoy replied by getting on top of her and guiding his seven inches towards her vulnerable twat. There was nothing Hermione could do but close her eyes and take whatever abuse Malfoy was about to inflict on her. Surprisingly however, Malfoy was a lot gentler than she thought he would be. He gently slid his seven inches in and out of her at a slow smooth speed, causing little or no pain to her.

‘Unnnhhhhh...Mmmmmmm!’ moaned Hermione into her gag as Malfoy slowly slid into her with a quickening pace. Seeing the contentment on Hermione’s face from his slow gentle pace, Malfoy decided to kick it into high gear and wipe that smug look of joy off her visage in a hurry.

‘Owwwww...!’ she screamed seconds later as Malfoy arched his back and started to slam his cock into her harder and deeper.

‘That’s it slut... Take it deep!’ he cried as he savagely pounded his shaft into her. Her juices coated his cock on multiple occasions as he fucked her for nearly half an hour straight without break.

During that entire half an hour, Hermione took Malfoy’s onslaught without another peep. Using that time, Hermione concerned herself only with escaping her grim fate. She twisted and turned while being pummelled by the otherwise occupied Malfoy, doing her best to wiggle her way over to the side of the bed and ever closer to her forgotten wand. If she could just reach out and grab it with her tied wrists, she’d be able to stun the helpless trio without even a fight. It took nearly an entire thirty minutes and although her pussy was raw from the severe fucking it had gotten, she was finally in position to reach over and grab her wand. Her fingers fumbled around the base of the wand and just as she was ready to pick it up and curse her assaulters to oblivion Malfoy caught her movement out the corner of his eye.

‘Fucking bitch... Almost... But not quite!’ Malfoy laughed, reaching out to snatch her wand from her outstretched fingers. Without hesitation, he picked up the wand, put it right in front of her face and snapped it in half. ‘Oops!’

‘Mmmmm.... Mmmpppffff’ Hermione growled before she felt a strange sensation deep inside her. As if on cue, Malfoy grunted out in exaltation as he pasted her womb with his super-powered sperm and impregnated the helpless witch with a massive load of his hot sticky cum. If it hadn’t been for the fact that she was being fucked against her will and impregnated by her mortal enemy, Hermione would have enjoyed the warm trickle of cum coursing through her pussy and down onto the bed sheets. Malfoy tossed the two sparking pieces of Hermione’s wand onto the bedside table and pulled out of her used and abused cunt with a triumphant smile on his face.

Over the next two days, Hermione had to endure the brutal anal and vaginal assaults of Crabbe, Goyle and Malfoy on multiple occasions. She inevitably blacked out every few hours and always awoke to either one or two of the trio slamming their cocks into her pussy, ass or both at the same time. To further degrade her beyond anything yet experienced by Hermione, Malfoy and his cronies made sure to both cum on her face and fill both her sweet juicy pussy and tight ass with load after load of hot cum. By Sunday night, Hermione was exhausted, starved with hunger and nearly dying of thirst. She had been brutally assaulted for nearly two and half straight days without stop and as Malfoy got ready to dump his last load of cum into her degraded and used pussy, he grabbed the two broken pieces of Hermione’s wand. With one last grunt he fired whatever was left of his potent semen into the depths of her now thoroughly impregnated womb and jammed the two pieces of her wand into both her ass and pussy to plug them up. Hermione blacked out for the rest of the night and was surprised to awake to a very different sight. Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle had spent almost the entire Sunday night binding her with ropes, bringing her down to the Great Hall and tying her from the rafters above so she was hanging completely exposed and covered with cum for everyone to see. For further amusement and hilarity, Malfoy had written in permanent marker the words ‘Mudblood Slut’ on her ass for everyone who came into the hall to see.

‘What the fuck is everybody looking at?’ Harry murmured to a sleepy Ron as they entered the Great Hall.

‘I don’t know, but whatever it is, Malfoy’s getting hell for it from McGonagall’ Ron replied with a grin on his face. They rounded the corner and made their way through the crowd to see a most interesting sight. Hanging from the rafters with the words ‘Mudblood Slut’ written on her ass was Pansy Parkinson; naked, covered in cum and with two pieces of her wand stuffed in her ass and pussy.

‘But Professor... I... I....’ stuttered a bewildered Malfoy.

‘Didn’t expect to get caught Mr. Malfoy?’ retorted an enraged Professor McGonagall, who looked up at the naked and unconscious Pansy. ‘It’s just lucky we received an anonymous letter telling us you had kidnapped Ms. Parkinson and were planning to tie her to the rafters in the Great Hall.

Just as Malfoy was going to respond with some kind of half-hearted retort, Hermione Granger walked around the corner and stood behind McGonagall nearly in tears from laughter. Malfoy nearly exploded with rage, but knew that any kind of action he took would only land him into even more trouble.

‘Let’s go Mr. Malfoy... To the Headmaster’s office... You to Crabbe and Goyle!’ McGonagall shouted at the trio with contempt in her voice. Malfoy left, swearing and cursing Hermione Granger’s name, vowing to seek real retribution if he ever escaped the punishment he would surely receive.

Hermione Granger had planned the perfect way to evade Draco Malfoy’s inevitable assault against her. To avoid Malfoy’s wrath she had used her intimate knowledge of the Polyjuice Potion along with her unrivalled ability to suck up to teachers. Seeking a way to prolong the effects of the potion, Hermione went to Professor Moody and asked for his help. She told him she was doing an extra credit paper on the different variations of the Polyjuice Potion and needed a small sample of each of the different kinds of potions in existence. Being such a skilled Auror and skilled master at Defence Against the Dark Arts, Moody readily gave her a list of the different potions and their ingredients, as well as the steps to creating them. She quickly found the right Polyjuice Potion from the list and created it in the month that followed. The potion had an extended effect on the drinker, causing them to retain the appearance chosen for up to three days with each mouthful of the bitter liquid. Hermione proceeded to stun Pansy Parkinson, force her to drink the Polyjuice Potion and make her stumble down a deserted hallway dressed in her Gryffindor school uniform, which she knew Malfoy would be watching. Before she could do or say anything, Malfoy had stunned her and had begun to enact his own devious plan. Hermione kept her eye on the Slytherin House secret doorway for the next few days until Malfoy and his cronies came bumbling out carrying a carbon copy of her in their arms. She quickly alerted Professor McGonagall to what Malfoy was doing later in the early Monday morning and watched and waited as the three Slytherin perpetrators spent all morning tying Pansy to the rafters. Just as they finished, McGonagall came storming into the Great Hall looking furious. As she looked up at the naked and helpless form of Hermione tied to the rafters, she was ready to curse the three Slytherins, until as if on cue, Hermione’s naked figure began to change and morphed into Pansy Parkinson. Nearly cheering out loud for her luck and timing, Hermione watched McGonagall as she scolded the boys for trying to use Polyjuice Potion on Pansy and make her look like Hermione to embarrass the Gryffindor Muggle-born in front of the entire school.

‘Oh hey Hermione... Where have you been hiding all weekend?’ Ron shouted to her from across the Great Hall.

10. youngbiboy123

youngbiboy123 Sex Lover

THANK YOU AVATREK! this is literally the best story ever!

11. slick0007

slick0007 Porn Surfer

Another great chapter there Avatrek. Nice twist at the end.

Nice to see that Malfroy is still getting his reward. :lol:

12. farmer76

farmer76 Porn Surfer

great story!!

13. Avatrek

Avatrek Amateur

Chapter Thirty-Eight – Ginny Goes Black

Story Codes: mf, mf, mf, anal, blackmail, cream pie, grope, hp, inter, magic, spank, unif

‘Come on guys… I know you’re making a calendar and I want in for at least one shoot!’ Lee Jordan demanded of his two best friends, Fred and George Weasley. ‘I’ve been helping you out for months now making some big coin for the two of you while I’ve only made a pittance in comparison’

‘I don’t know Lee… We kind of take pleasure in being part of every photo shoot; whether it be Angelina Johnson or Hermione Granger’ replied Fred with a frown on his face.

‘Just one time… Can’t you make an exception for me?’ responded Lee, making every effort to look as bummed out as possible.

‘Well…’ started George

‘Anything!’ Lee cut in before George could finish.

‘I guess he could take over for us when its Gin’s turn’ George finished, thinking about how much Lee would enjoy himself with his little sister and how much he and Fred would miss by not fucking her sweet teenage twat.

‘YES!’ Lee accepted a little too quickly, obviously excited about finally having his opportunity to split Ginny’s tight cunny. He had come close to doing so on numerous occasions throughout the school year, but because he was such good friends with Fred and George, he felt he owed them at least some notice before burying his massive tool in her redheaded snatch. Unbeknownst to Lee however, Fred and George would have had no problem with letting him fuck her brains out. Besides, both Fred and George had already tasted the sweetness of her young cunny for themselves and they were in no place to deny it to anyone else.

‘Meet us on the shore of the lake tomorrow morning, two hours before classes start… We’ll get Ginny to meet us there and we’ll see what happens’ Fred said in reply to Lee’s exuberant outburst of joy at learning he’d be sticking his dick in their little sister. Lee gave the twins a nod of agreement and skipped away; looking both overjoyed and a little eager to get the next photo shoot underway.

‘Should we bribe Ginny to take part in the calendar?’ George asked his brother, smiling to himself as he did so. He knew full well that Ginny would fuck anyone they asked her too if she had a chance to be a major sex symbol in what would be a highly profitable and possibly legendary school calendar.

‘Ha ha ah ah ha! She’d probably pay us to take part!’ Fred replied back, nearly in tears from laughter.

With only three days left before the Third Task and the end of the Triwizard Tournament, Fred and George were truly pushing their luck to get their calendar completed and put together in time to sell to the school populace before the year ended. They still had shoots planned for Ginny, Hermione, Fleur Delacour and one other as of yet unidentified calendar girl to get through. So worried they were about finishing the calendar, they had actually agreed to let Lee Jordan take over one of the shoots while they snuck off to two separate locations to deal with both Hermione and Fleur. Hermione owed the twins a huge favor and had already agreed to take part in the calendar shoot while Fleur had agreed to meet one of the twins in the Forbidden Forest to discuss the possibility of a job opportunity for her after her schooling was over. To accomplish such a demanding task all at once, the twins had to borrow a couple more cameras from Colin Creevey and because all three shoots were to take place in natural settings, there was no need to acquire any new furniture or props.

Seven o’clock Monday morning came very early the next day, but the promise of getting their rocks off again was a better than any coffee to wake the twins up that morning. Lee Jordan met the twins shortly after seven and was shown how to operate the camera, what shots they wanted and how many pics they expected for the calendar. Other than that, it was totally up to him to do what he wanted to their little sister, just as long as it looked hot. While the twins ran off to their separate meetings, cameras in hand, Ginny was already on her way down to the lake.

‘Lookin’ good Gin!’ Lee Jordan called after her, as she approached the shoreline wearing her altered school uniform. She was wearing a Gryffindor school uniform in essence; however, the skirt was several inches shorter than the average school skirt and the dress shirt was quite a bit tighter. Her small firm breasts and hard nipples were visible through the thin white material and although Ginny acted the part of an innocent schoolgirl, Ginny was anything but.

‘Where’s Fred and George… I thought they would be taking the pictures’ Ginny said as she stopped a few feet short of Lee. Fred and George had told her to meet them at the lake at quarter after seven Monday morning to take part in a photo shoot for a school calendar, so she was expecting to see them and not Lee.

‘Oh… They’re taking care of a little business… I’ll be handling the photo shoot… If that’s all right with you?’ Lee asked Ginny, looking a little concerned. Ginny was the biggest slut in the school; if he were to be rejected by a whore like her, there would be no way he’d get any tail from anyone else.

‘Oh… No problem… I was just expecting two dicks, not one!’ Ginny replied slyly, giving Lee’s growing bulge a quick squeeze before walking towards the water and disrobing down to a smoking hot bathing suit.

While Ginny got ready to do a swimming suit addition for the calendar shoot, Fred was on his way to meet Hermione Granger at Hagrid’s vacant hut. Because Hagrid was so busy preparing the massive maze on the Quidditch Pitch for the Third Task, his hut was always vacant in the early hours of the morning. Fred could think of no better place to take pictures of Hermione than a natural setting like Hagrid’s somewhat ragged home. Just as Fred made it to the hut, Hermione was coming around the corner looking both pleased with herself and a little tense. Fred knew exactly why she was looking so pleased; it had been Fred and George who had tipped off Hermione to what Malfoy was planning. Malfoy had bought a rather expensive vial of Potency Potion from the twins the previous week and although Malfoy believed he had fooled the twins with his disguise, the twins knew exactly who they had sold the potion to. Knowing the enmity between Hermione and Malfoy, the twins offered Hermione the expensive but vital information she would need in order to avoid possible impregnation from the malevolent Draco Malfoy. The twins agreed to supply her with the information, only if she agreed to take part in one hour-long photo shoot for the twins. Hermione was reluctant at first to agree to such a scandalous deal; knowing full well that the twins often fucked their calendar girls as they took pictures. Eventually however, the threat of being ambushed by Malfoy became too much and she relented, agreeing to take part in their little sex shoot as long as she was able to outsmart Malfoy and avoid whatever evil scheme he was cooking up. Fred had no way of knowing whether his information had helped her avoid a sticky fate from Malfoy, but he made sure that Hermione knew to meet him at Hagrid’s hut on Monday morning, regardless of the outcome.

‘Hi Fred… or George?’ Hermione sighed, looking both tense and relieved at the same time. Hermione was no rooky when it came to sex, but fucking to pay off a debt she owed sounded a little too much like prostitution to her.

‘It’s Fred… and don’t worry… this won’t take more than an hour and we’ll be all square up!’ Fred replied, giving Hermione a quick once over. Fuck me… If I can fucking last that long, he thought to himself as he checked out her long smooth legs, short skirt, tight white shirt and beautiful teenage figure. ‘Why don’t you take off that top’

While Hermione started taking off her clothes for his brother, George was already standing at the edge of the Forbidden Forest, getting ready for the time of his life and an experience he’d never forget. He had lured the blond beauty, Fleur Delacour, to the forest with the false promise of securing her a job in London the next year. He had told her that his brother worked for Gringotts Bank and could get her a job to help her with her English the following year. Fleur didn’t want to pass up such an amazing opportunity and quickly agreed to the meeting, thinking that it was a kind of a first interview.

‘Allo… George… Where are you?’ Fleur called out to George as she approached the Forbidden Forest.

‘Right here Fleur!’ George replied in order to catch her attention.

‘So… What iz zis job you were talking about?’ Fleur replied, getting to business right away.

‘Well… I can guarantee you a job right now for one simple favor’ George responded, not even bothering to dispense with any small talk.

‘Really… What iz zis favor… Do I ave’ to give you a blowjob or something?’ Fleur replied without even blinking. Fred had to do a double take before he regained his composure; getting Fleur to take part in his little calendar photo shoot was obviously going to be a lot easier than he first thought.

‘Well… Something like that… Have you ever modeled before?’

While George continued to talk Fleur into taking her clothes off and fucking him for a calendar, Lee was snapping away with his camera. Ginny was splashing around in the cold morning water, wearing only a tight-fitting red and gold, two-piece swimsuit. Every curve of her fair skinned, freckled body was accentuated by the tight swimsuit and the cold water. Ginny’s nipples were so hard, they were nearly cutting right through the thin material of her swimsuit and Lee was having a hard time not asking her to tear off those pesky clothes so they could move things along a little further.

‘Do you want me to take these off?’ Ginny asked innocently, before unclipping her top and pulling down her bottoms to reveal an outstanding teenage figure. Lee’s jaw nearly dropped to the ground after seeing Ginny’s beautiful tits, luscious body and tight little pussy. Her white freckled skin stood way out in contrast to the dark water of the lake, accentuating the sort of glow emanating from her beautiful nude form.

‘That’s perfect!’ he said with a grin on his face before continuing to click away with his camera. A few more of these pics and I’ll have my cock buried in that sweet snatch, Lee thought to himself as Ginny turned around to bend over and show Lee her beautiful wet teenage ass. She smiled back at him as he took a few more pictures of her perfect form and perky tits and ass.

‘I can’t wait any longer… You ready for the best part Ginny!’ Lee said, pulling off his buckle after setting up the camera to take pictures on his own. His shorts fell to the ground to reveal an unbelievable sight to Ginny; an appetizing eleven inch, extremely thick and hard black cock that instantly made her drool.

As Ginny started sucking the tip of Lee’s massive eleven inch dick, Fred was slowly working away at Hermione’s diminishing clothing. She had only a white bra and thong left on while Fred clicked away with his camera. Fred had made her make a number of sexy poses while he got every angle of her luscious teenage body and before long he had her taking the last of her clothing off.

‘That’s it baby… let’s see that strip!’ Fred said with glee after seeing that Hermione had shaved her pubic hair into a fine thin strip. Hermione cracked a small smile before turning around to unclip her bra and bend over to give him a good shot of her best asset. After pulling off her bra, she turned around to let Fred see her burgeoning teenage breasts. ‘Fuck… you have nice tits!’ he said after seeing her beautiful firm breasts and small pink nipples. I can’t wait to suck on those beauties!, Fred thought as he took a few more pictures of her naked figure.

‘Are we almost done?’ Hermione asked hopefully, knowing full well what Fred still had in store for her.

‘Just one more thing!’ Fred replied with a smile before unbuttoning his pants and letting them drop to the ground to show her his big seven inch cock. Hermione sighed once me before getting on her knees to get it all over with.

While Ginny and Hermione were sucking on Lee and Fred’s hard shafts, George had seduced Fleur into taking her clothes off while he took pictures of her. Using his considerable talents as a salesman, George had been able to bribe Fleur into taking part in his calendar. Fleur accepted willingly and after only a few minutes of some very hot and steamy pics of her sweet French ass, tight shaved pussy and immaculate succulent breasts, Fleur was on her knees sucking away on his seven inch pulsing hard cock.

‘Fuck… You really know… Unghhh… what you’re doing!’ George moaned as Fleur cupped his balls and deep-throated his entire seven inches. George could tell that Fleur was an expert cock sucker and was enjoying herself just as much as he was. Six minutes later and George was nearing a sticky finish. Not wanting to disappoint his brother or those customers who would purchase the calendar, he made her stop her fantastic blowjob and get on her hands and knees.

‘Are you going to fuck my pussy?’ Fleur asked innocently as she wiggled her ass for a horny George. George looked down at her tight ass and gave it a hard slap before lining his cock up, not with her pussy, but with her extremely tight teenage asshole.

‘I hope you French chicks like taking it in the ass baby!’ he exclaimed, before slamming his cock forward into one of the tightest holes he had ever experienced.

Ginny tried her hardest to get more than eight inches of his thick cock in her little mouth but Lee Jordan’s massive black cock was just too big for her to deep-throat. Eventually she decided that it was a lost cause and pulled his saliva-covered cock from her mouth.

‘Can we fuck now?’ Ginny moaned, dreaming of how good it would feel to have such a big prick in her tiny pussy. She had never had anything so big before and although she knew it would definitely hurt at first, the thought of taking on such massive shaft was making her drool again.

‘You’re the boss baby… but let’s do this in the water… it’ll make it a little easier’ Lee replied as he picked Ginny up by the waist and carried her into the water until they were waist deep. Lee got behind her, made her bend over and guided his eleven inches into her quivering teenage twat.

‘HOLY FUCK!!!!!’ Ginny screamed out loud, nearly waking half of Hogwarts in the process. Just the tip of Lee’s huge cock was already overwhelming her over-stimulated senses. Lee eased more and more of his shaft into her over the next ten minutes until more than seven inches were lodged in her tight hole. Ginny had never felt such pain and pleasure at the same time in having such a massive object in her tight cunny; she was so distressed, she was ready to black out. Without much of a warning however, Lee cried out in anguish before thrusting one more time into her and pulling completely out.

‘Too tight… Gonna cum right now!’ he cried, lifting her out of the water and carrying over towards the shoreline. Placing her softly on the sand, Lee stood over her glistening white body and began pumping his cock off with his right hand. ‘Smile for the camera!’

‘Take your best shot’ Ginny laughed as Lee closed his eyes and smiled in anticipation for release.

‘UNGHHH… YEAH… TAKE THIS BITCH!’ Lee yelped as his cock exploded, showering Ginny with a big load of his white sticky cum. Ginny smiled up and winked at Lee as the camera clicked away, catching every second of the climactic finish. ‘Fuck me… I got to get into photography’ he said to himself as the last of his seed struck Ginny’s tight stomach.

‘God that feels so good Lee; It’s so hot!’ Ginny purred as Lee’s hot cum ran over her stomach and the sense of erotic fulfillment washed over her.

‘Here you go Hermione… Just sit on it!’ Fred told Hermione as he sat down on the grass next to Hagrid’s home and got ready for Hermione to sit on his wet dick. Hermione had given him a half-hearted blowjob and although it felt good to have her hot mouth around his thick cock, he knew her tight pussy would feel even better.

‘Okay… But then were even!’ Hermione replied, walking over to Fred and standing just above his stiff shaft. Hermione gently began to sit down, hovering just above Fred’s bulbous cock head before Fred slammed his hips upwards and jammed a good three inches into her before she even knew what was going on. ‘FUCK!’ she screamed in protest as Fred grabbed her by her waist and began moving her up and down on his shaft at a pace of his choosing.

‘Maybe you should have put a little more effort into that blowjob then!’ Fred replied before making her lean back so she was basically lying on top of her. At this angle he was able to lift his head up to her small breasts and suck on her hard pink nipples.

‘Ummmmmm… That feels good’ Hermione moaned as Fred licked and sucked on her two nipples while his cock continued to slowly move in and out of her at an increasing speed. Hermione came twice in ten minutes from both the stimulation of Fred’s big dick in her tight pussy and his hot wet tongue on her sensitive nipples.

‘Fuck Hermione… I’m not going to last much longer in this tight pussy’ Fred groaned, thrusting up into her even harder. Fred had heard stories from his brother Ron about how amazingly tight and wonderful Hermione Granger’s pussy felt on his cock, but never in his life did he think that she could get him to cum so quickly. Instead of resisting his long smooth thrusts into tight twat, Hermione’s pussy seemed to squeeze his shaft for every ounce of cock it could get. ‘Do you mind if I cum inside you?’ Fred moaned in her ear as he pinched her nipples. The thought of blowing his hot load deep inside his younger brother’s hot girlfriend was a fantasy Fred had envisioned on many occasions.

‘DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE!’ She yelled at him as his breathing became labored and his thrusts became wilder. Hermione knew that a simple pregnancy potion would counteract any possibilities of pregnancy if Fred actually did ejaculate inside her, but the intimacy involved in such an act felt like a betrayal of Ron’s love and trust in her, even if it would feel amazing.

‘FINE… Then I’ll cum all over your face!’ he replied with zeal as he continued to savagely thrust into her. The only thing that could top giving Hermione Granger a hot cream pie would be the chance of covering her pretty face with a load of his hot seed.

‘Alright… Fill me up with your cum… I have to go to class after this and I don’t need cum in my hair all day’ Hermione reasoned, knowing that a simple vial of pregnancy potion would be easier than trying to scrub her face and hair off before class. Besides, Hermione knew how good a hot thick load of hot sticky Weasley cum would feel inside her, even if it was from the wrong Weasley.

‘That’s what I wanted to hear baby… I’m gonna pump you so full of cum you might just black out!’ Fred groaned just before Hermione screamed out in joy and covered his rod with her own brand of sticky cream.

‘Unghhh… I’m cumming… Unghhhh… Take it all!’ Fred grunted before slamming his cock as deep into Hermione’s gorgeous spasm-stricken pussy as possible and unloading a very large hot sticky load of potent cum directly into her teenage womb. Hermione screamed out in joy for a second straight time as she felt Fred’s hot cum paint her womb and cervix with several streams his sticky seed. Both Fred and Hermione were astonished at how much cum was being shot into her; it had been a long time since Fred had fired off such a massive load.

‘Ohhhh GODDD, FILL ME UP… I forgot how good it feels to have hot Weasley cum inside me!’ she moaned out in ecstasy as Fred thrust one last time into her before pulling out of her to dump her on the grass beneath him. He ran over to the camera and brought it right up close to an exhausted Hermione, who had her legs wide open to let his cum drip out of her.

‘And that’s a cut!’ Fred laughed as he clicked away at the gorgeous sight in front of him. Hermione gave him a sexy and slutty smile as his cum continued to pour out from her tight used snatch.

While Lee and Fred marveled at their sticky handiwork, George was balls deep in Fleur Delacour’s tight ass. It had taken him nearly fifteen minutes to make it all the way into her unbelievably tight hole, but now that he was seven inches deep, he could barely hold out from blowing his load. Fleur was on her hands and knees, sucking on George’s big toe, taking it like a real champ, moaning in pleasure every time George was able to fit another inch inside her.

‘Zis iz too good!’ Fleur screamed out in pleasure as George pulled out and drove his cock back into her ass as deep as he could. Fleur had already hit her climax twice since George had begun his assault on her ass and just as she was ready to scream out in a third orgasm, Fred smacked her ass one more time before pulling his cock out of her tight hole.

‘Flip over onto your back!’ he shouted at Fleur as he squeezed the tip of his reddening and swollen shaft.

‘Like Zis?’ Fleur said as she got onto her back and looked up at George with a beautiful smile. Fred smiled back at her before standing over her face, crouching down and blowing a massive load of hot cum all over her beautiful facial features. Fleur was initially caught off guard and even tried to lift her hand up to block the hot streams of cum pelting her pretty face, but after a few seconds, she opened her mouth and took the rest of it like a real professional pornstar.

‘Say cheese!’ George laughed after getting off Fleur and getting the camera to take a few after shots of her cum-covered face.

‘Fromage!’

14. toljanic

toljanic Porn Surfer Suspended!

:excited::excited::excited:

15. Atonned

Atonned Amateur

Epic Win.... PLease continue the story.

16. mystruggle

mystruggle Porn Surfer

Wow...

LOL :excited:

17. almightyfeanor

almightyfeanor Amateur

Seems as though someone decided to post your stories in one large collection on the main stories page but didn't give you credit for them.

18. Avatrek

Avatrek Amateur

Yeah, I saw that. I don't really care that much, but it doesn't really make much sense to post chapters 1 to 37 when there are only a few more chapters left to the story.

Thanks for the heads up, the next chapter should be done within a few days!

19. heffer

heffer Sex Machine

im fairly sure you already know what im going to say :rolleyes: