1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Patrik3838

Patrik3838 Sex Lover

I live and work pretty much out of civilization and it was already long time I was alone, without relationship either without some sexual adventure. I know I have kind of " fetish " - not sure it is the right name for my desire to see my partner exercising till he (she) gets all sweaty, as much is possible. Because I had 3 boys and 2 girls in the past who helped me to achieve the strongest orgasms I felt I need it more and more so I put an add in few internet servers.

I almost lost faith somebody will answer but one day I found a message. Lucas wrote he's 31yo, 10 years younger than me and I always had younger boys and girls so started to be really excited. He said he's bisexual and currently alone, same as I'm. We went on chat and kept talking. I told him about I my past experiences with both girls and boys and he said it makes him aroused. I wrote him how hard gets my cock when I imagine his body after intense sweating. I sent him a pic with my face pouring sweat and asked him " Lucas, it's picture from last summer, me after 40 minutes run in heat. " " Patrick, my cock is such hard, I close my eyes and imagine your body, Patrick. " I wrote : " I wanted to ask you to wait but 10 days it would be brutal. Yes, take t-shirt off my body and you can see sweat running in rivers" Lucas said : " Yes, I dreamed so many times to pet such sweaty boy, Patrick, I'm stroking my cock and imagine you here with me and I'm caressing your body....feel how sweat pours from you.... I think I'm .......... sorry, I didn't make it, i wanted to last longer but it came suddenly and was such intense, cummed on the floor. Now you come Patrick, imagine my hot body, rivers of sweat, whatever .. " I cummed very soon and asked Lucas if he has some idea.
    He wrote soon : " Of course I have and hope you will like it. I can have our family cottage for 2 days just for us two. Inside we have a room with running belt and exercise bike right next to the bedroom. We can turn on the heating there to sweat more. Last week my younger sister Alissa really surprisme. She said she'll ride for half hour the exercise bike. I said she cannot make it. But she did and I could see on her face how hard it is but she did not give up. Alissa turned on heating and I've never seen her sweating so much so I complimented her. Her body looked like after bath, really good girl, I really love my younger sister and I'm happy she starts to work on her shape. I wrote : " Soon her brother a his lover will feel the strongest pleasure bathed in sweat." Lucas said : " Don't speak,of it anymore otherwise I'll have to do myself again. "
    Finally yesterday was here. I met Lucas on given spot and we travelled about an hour in my car. I did feel strong symphaty to him from same start. We promised each other that we'll enjoy our time without any shyness.
    Lucas said : " I'll turn on heating in the exercise room and bedroom because today we need to sweat. "
    So we rushed into shower and I was washing, caressing and massaging his body and told him : " Lucas, these 2 days are ours, I have some experiences with both girls and boys and I know I want to see you pouring sweat. I wish we try edging but I know it won't be easy. I'm such horny that even being close your sweaty body can make me cum. Your pleasure is my pleasure and we have such amazing privacy today, Lucas, I want to hear you moaning or even screaming and always tell me how you feel. I'm such happy you wrote me..I wish to see your body sweating like waterfall " I gave him quick kiss and he said : " I'm happy I wrote you Patrick. I always felt how I'm attracted to my classmates or friends, I can feel such pressure that today it'll be real.. And I wish to see your body naked for last 10 minutes so if you agree, we stop for a minute and take off our shirts. We put on some sport clothes and I started riding exercise bike. In 25 minutes we stopped and both took off t-shirts, already pretty wet anyway. The remainirng 10 minutes I couldn't stop looking at my lover's body pouring sweat. Finally 35 minutes passed. We dry out sweat from our faces and each drank big bottle of mineral water. I said then : " I'm such aroused that i feel just being close to your body don't rather touch my dick now at all but let me hug you, press tightly to you. Lucas, I love to smell your body, your personal scent, pheromones your body sweats out. I cannot last too much longer babe. It's stronger then me He decided : " Patrick, I feel nicely I'm arousing you so much and you need to cum now. Put your head to my chest, babe, how do you feel? " He try started do play with my cock. " Now you'll show me how my sweaty body makes you cum, my body scent, come babe, come. I gave up and felt how my pressure grows, I don't even remember all, just strong huge pleasure . Lucas was holding my dick and I loudly screaming in pleasure and my pulsing dick was cumming. It was such intense, pretty much love the interesting feeling the explosion, the ultimate boy's heaven, 15 seconds of pleasure on edge of consciousness. I was slowly getting back to reality and Lucas smiled at me : " Guess I already know why you wanted a by sweating Iike me. Nobody from my past boys ever cum like you. You totally flooded my body and i really love it: " How are you feeling now, you also have to sweat out liters today. ?" I said : " Like in heaven. Do you want to fuck your older boy., have a gel here what can help you to last little longer. Lucas said : " Sure, I'm such horny, I'll fuck you and cum on your body, Patrik I love to see your face and body sweating so much, your body is such sexy. " I shouted : " Lucas, now it is time, cum, my boy. " Lucas had a strong pleasearable orgasm, four spurts of semen covered big part of my body and Lucas neither me didn't hide our pleasure and relief. He kissed me and said : " I did often dream about having such sweaty boy, Patrik, you made me cum like geyser. ". Then we together, happy but tired, took a refreshing shower.
    Now both refreshed and clean. Nice feeling for a while but in 3 hours we decided we try another sweaty adventure. This time we last longer, feel better with each other, enjoyed each other with all senses and ended up sweating out many liters and cummed that time at same moment.
    It was intense start of hot boys 3 days private party.