1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Yessirplease12

Yessirplease12 Newcumer

I sat in the floor just looking at my knees. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I felt Him standing over me. He seemed to be waiting for me. I didn't know what to do. I was covered in smeared spit and cum. My dress was down around my waist with my tits just sitting there. I wanted to feel ashamed. I barely knew Him. But He seemed to know my deepest secret. Knowing I craved domination but always too afraid to act on it. And He just stepped in and took control. I wanted to please Him but still unsure. What would He do to me? Could I trust Him? He knew so much already.

He towered over me and stroked my head. Then He pulled me to my feet and started to dress me. Where were we going? He wiped my face and fixed my hair. We then walked from my office. It was dark now and everyone was gone. He led me outside to the back parking lot. I saw my car but didn't even walk towards it. He led me to His car. I walked around to get in the front and He suddenly spoke. "Pets aren't allowed up front young lady. You will learn the rules. Get in the back." I didn't know what to say. I wanted to defy Him and get up front anyways. He saw me make a move toward the front door and He stepped forward. I felt Him towering over me and I quickly lowered my head. "I see you like to disobey. That's okay. I have time. Get in the back. Now." I reluctantly move back and slide into the back. I feel the soft material along the seats with only places for hooks and latches. I wonder where I will buckle up when I see Him moving toward me with something in His hands. He suddenly clamps a collar around my neck with a long leash already attached. I hear Him wrapping it around a hook as I try to understand what's happening to me. As soon as I'm harnessed in He pats my head and gets in the front. He pulls out quickly and I soon realize we are headed downtown. Over the bridges and along the bustling side streets. I know some people saw me collared and leashed. Lowering my head as they stare. He just smiles as he passes through. Quiet except for the light music from the radio. We reach a back alley where He pulls into a hidden driveway. He walks around and unleashes me. I slowly get out of the car as He heads to the back of what seems to be a garage. I follow carefully as I suddenly feel a tug at my neck as if to hurry up. We reach some stairs and as I follow up He stops at the door. He looks me over one more time then opens the door and allows me to walk first. As I enter I see a large open living room. I look around and see a dimly lit downtown home. Outfitted with minimal furniture but full of character. A brick fireplace and large open chefs kitchen. Two large rooms with couches leading out to a screened deck. In the middle was a staircase leading to a second floor. Suddenly I heard some noise from the back near the deck. Before I knew it He pulled me towards the noise and I started hearing different voices. We walk outside and I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Four guys are standing around a naked woman. She had her tits bound tight. She was positioned on her knees with her face down and hands behind her back as the men seemed to be judging her. Suddenly they turned around and saw us. The men shook hands and then turned their attentions toward me. Not touching. Just looking. Not many words were exchanged. Just glances. I was then led to the living room. This is where He undressed me except for my collar and leash. He pushed me to my knees and pulled out His cock again. This time a friend joined in. Two huge cocks growing in my face. I didn't know what was happening but I felt a shock go over my body. I was so excited I opened my mouth as the other guy guided me around his cock. Wrapping my lips tight as he rammed his cock deep down my throat. Wasting no time as he pulls my hair and starts bouncing his balls off my chin. I can't help but gag as spit immediately starts pouring from my mouth. Tears start rolling down my cheeks as he pumps at my face. Long and hard. Suddenly He steps in. He allows the friend to hold my head as He slips his cock over my lips. Spit dripping down them as I flick my tongue over His hard rod. He pushes the head between my lips slightly as I slurp and look up at Him. He pets my head and then deep strokes as I gag on His cock. Pumping my throat deep and long as I push spit down His balls. I feel my throats gripping His cock. He then pulls it out as spit trails from my mouth and they both share me. Going from cock to cock. Moaning as each one pushes further than the other. Suddenly one guy positions me upside down on the couch. My head dangling from the seat. I feel one guy grabbing my cheeks and pulling them wide as He pushes His cock deep in my mouth. This time catching a rhythm as if fucking my mouth. Balls bouncing on my nose as I gag loudly. Spit running out of my mouth as I'm used by each guy. Tears and spit covering my face. I felt myself about to explode. I think one guy realized I was on the edge of an orgasm. He tapped Him and suddenly I felt fingers running up my slippery slit. Up to my swollen clit where they stopped. And slowly started rotating back and forth around my clit as I start moaning on the cock in my mouth. "No Pet. No cumming yet. You need to know you answer to me. You cum when I allow you. Tonight I'm going to break you. I am going to show you why you want to be a submissive slut. If at any point you want out all you have to say is "I'm out". If you stay though I can assure you it will be one you will never forget. Do you understand?" I shake my head up and down on the cock in my mouth and can only think....what is about to happen?

• Like Like x 2
  2. papiloads

papiloads Sex Machine

I'm so turned on