1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Wafarer

Wafarer Supreme Warlord Banned!

Jeeze, some bad news here. Not all though.Your eyes, the marriage proposal, to name two.
    Maybe a few more tries coming up with the other things. I have only this one post, as far to go on.
    Some interesting information about people you have given me ZYZX,
    Definitely don't think dire thoughts...I've been there, am there?, some struggles here.

2. Empress Lainie

Empress Lainie Ascended Ancient<br>Unexpected Woman In XNXX Heaven

Thanks wafarer. Sometimes it really gets me down. I have been borrowing about $1K a month for a year now.

I think the proposal is not very realistic, he just made two more posts and had zero when he started PMing me.

He is probably 30 yrs old like he says, and in Egypt.

3. Empress Lainie

I took two sleeping pills yesterday at 4am I didn't awake until 9pm I am still awake and its 8am, I lost all of Tuesday and am likely to lose all of Wednesday since I will have to sleep sometime and it looks like most of the day. I really hate this off and on sleep pattern but I have lived with it for over 40 years.

4. Empress Lainie

9:45 and I AM GOING TO THE BED.

5. Empress Lainie

watched the debate ha.

6. Empress Lainie

went to nevada job bank tonight for several hours and actually found several engineering jobs that I might be able to get if they overlook my age and the fact that the last engineer ng I did was in 1898, err I mean 1989.

Good salaries too.

Meanwhile also planning on putting up posters on poles near schools for tutoring and music lessons.

:eek: AHH how well I remember the Panama Canal Project.

7. Empress Lainie

This has been a good thread for a long time and has been a good meeting place for old friends in the past. But I am now abandoning it and grimer 85 poor soul, and from now on will use L as my own chat and blog.

No longer will someone have to ask me, is it i or j? It was so hard to tell from the font used.

8. sexy fishnets

sexy fishnets Newcumer

clever answer bear

9. Incubus

Incubus Horned & Dangerous

ok......

10. Empress Lainie

Old journal

Lots of history in this bump for a new friend on here. Now I'm actually World Famous; are you, Joliet?

11. TRiXdimb

TRiXdimb Newcumer Suspended!

Funny clips

Now all became clear, many thanks for an explanation.

:)

12. Bend Over Backwards

Bend Over Backwards Sex Machine Suspended!

Please miss (he says, raising his hand) I'm confused. Can you please explain what the hell is going on here?

13. Empress Lainie

Some spammer found this thread, it was reported and deleted. Oct 17, 2008 I ceased using this thread that I had hijacked as my blog and started using the new thread L (for Lainie, not for the L of Deathnote which I am presently watching in episodes!) This thread has some history of my transition from male to female, as well as much about ZYZY.