1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Babyangel

Babyangel TheNouZ's girl

(Lamia = Vampire. Lycan/Lykin= werewolf)
    I love vampires and lykins and wanted to make a little game thread for vampire roleplay.
    Sex optional, please be as descriptive as possible (I, myself, will try hard to be descriptive!!)
    I don't want the whole thing to be a giant sex scene- so a bit of "normal" roleplay would be great.
    No GodMod, please.

Please note- anything not *marked is optional
    Format for characters
    *first name
    last name
    *vampire or lycan
    *age ( if vampire and when bitten: child, teen or adult)
    *hair color
    *eye color
    *build/weight
    *personality
    partner/s
    clan

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
  2. Babyangel

Babyangel TheNouZ's girl

Vampire

Raine
    Archangel
    vampire
    367 years (teen)
    black, short and curly
    blue
    thin and small, 130 lbs
    firey, quiet but not shy, protective and bold

3. Darkroom1982

Darkroom1982 Sex Lover

Wes
    Bonecry
    Vampire
    394 years old (teenish)
    Medium length black hair
    Blue
    6'1
    Toned, 160-170
    Passionate, quiet, kind, and brave.

4. boycuteo

boycuteo Newcumer

:-/

5. Babyangel

Babyangel TheNouZ's girl

Raine's fingers rake through her curls, she smells something.... A few miles away, another vampire, she rises to her feet. She smells the air again, the vampire is familiar. "Wes!" she cries out, finding his name in the large archive of others that she knows

6. Darkroom1982

Darkroom1982 Sex Lover

Wes turns around hearing his name, curious as to whom is calling him. He sniffs the midnight air and he recognizes the scent. It's Raine, an old but yet new friend. Wes answers back, "Raine, are you in distress?". Wes listens closely but is unable to pick up any voices. All he hears is the cold wind whistle through the trees and the wolf howling at the moon. "A full moon..." Wes says to himself, "I better get to her quickly". Wes begins in sprint in the direct he heard Raine's voice and follows her scent.

7. Babyangel

Babyangel TheNouZ's girl

Raine stays where she is, she heard the wolf's howl and then sprinting, she crouches down and narrows her eyes, turning on her toes in all directions to scale her surroundings. She sees the wolf calling to his pack, a common wolf; as for the running, she turns in Wes' direction, recognizing the weight's light pounding on the earth toward her. She stands back up and stands completely still, breathing in the scents around her, still water, crisp grass, cold wind.

8. Darkroom1982

Darkroom1982 Sex Lover

Wes slows his sprint to a mild jog as he approaches Raine. Wes clears the fog and finds Raine standing completely still and silent. He causally walks up to her, brushes her black curls behind her ear, he speaks softly. "Raine... What are you doing out here alone and with a full moon out? If the leader of the house finds out we'll both get punished maybe even banned." Raine stands there... silent with eyes fixed on the cold night moon. "Raine?"

9. Babyangel

Babyangel TheNouZ's girl

Raine blinks at Wes, tilting her head slightly, "I remember being changed here.... It was so..silent... that night.... Like tonight..." I show the same motherly urge a mortal would have...but altered for a nightchild... I want to change someone but I can't, I'm not strong enough and I wouldn't know what to do once I did so.....

10. Darkroom1982

Darkroom1982 Sex Lover

"So what?" Wes asks. "Changing mortals isn't a priority, it should be the last thing we do. Well it should be, but thats a fight for the half bloods and pure bloods to fight at the house. If you're so inclined to have an emotional bond like that why don't you find a man you love and make a family. I know your father has been wanting you to for quite a while..."

11. freethinker

freethinker Pervy Bear

The games forum is generally for simple back ands forth games such as word games and things of that nature. There is a group for people interested in role play, https://forum.xnxx.com/group.php?groupid=252 , that would be a better place to start role play threads, and where you might find more people interested in playing along.

12. Babyangel

Babyangel TheNouZ's girl

Raine nods a little, family seems to be weaker than what she wants. Father would never let her change a human into a nightchild even if she could, and then make them her companion.
    She nods a little, her eyes burning their innocently fierce blue as she involuntarily licks her lips-- looking at Wes as she does

13. Darkroom1982

Darkroom1982 Sex Lover

Wes is captured by Raine's eyes, to him they are the most beautiful thing he's ever glared into. Even with the cold wind and the snowy white moon behind him, he can't think of anything more captivating. Wes brings his hand up to Raine's chin lifting her head with his finger. He reaches in, delivering a soft yet sweet kiss.

14. Babyangel

Babyangel TheNouZ's girl

Raine manages not to flinch at the lifting of her head, her lips quiver questioningly just as they touch his, her arms rubbing up his to his shoulders and her eyes close lightly...her sences hieghten again as she allows for vulnerability

15. Bigvinny

Bigvinny Sex Lover Banned!

IMG_0198(3).jpeg