1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Milo Cronos

Milo Cronos The Sexual Intellectual

Rock and Roll fueled these two genres that to this day are glaring examples of what can be accomplished if a movement is strong unlike these whiny piss poor examples of generational waste! To this day both Metal heads and the hippies influence are still in existence in so many ways, so yeah they cut their hair and got respectable jobs (can't fight a system if you can't finance a movement!) The last generation that's feeds off their media blindly, while they live in their parents basement and bitch that life is so hard are nothing more then followers of the Cause Dujour.

Third wave feminism, Black Lies Matter, Social Justice fascism trying to control free speech when it doesn't fit their narrative. Censoring those who speak out against it with riots, looting and destruction on college campuses and city streets trying to be a united front that would unravel if we hadn't bound the hands of the officers and peace keepers. We knew who we were and are to this day when we picked our fights armed with petitions and facts to the government, compared to a bunch of women in pussy hats marching on Washington? Destroying the common trust of the police and government who have to protect these snowflakes during hate speeches and rallies against the free government tit, they've been suckling on rather then saving your community from the very culture that's destroying it!

Metal heads and hippies as a culture were not divided as they are now along the lines of race or sex because even to this day we know we need each other to be heard and without a word I can still identify my people in a crowd. It's time to put an end to this blameless societal cancer that has gone on too long and for the Metal Heads and Hippies to bring back a community that has been separated by divisiveness through the guise of pushing white male privilege, gender gaps (the myths) and undeserved entitlement (all too true) that our last president created!

To the generation NEXT: "Lead me. Follow me or Get the FUCK outta my way!"