1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Minus Three

Minus Three Sex Lover

So I entered CAW 8.5 and posted the entry to the forums so it didn't clutter up the list of stories in series on the 'other side' and someone sends me a message saying "why don't you post more stories on this website?" This is when I realized there is a vast gap between the Stories side and the Forum side for many readers. As such I'm starting this thread here.

I'm not going to reformat and repost 53 stories, nor am I going to post them in both places moving forward; but I will jump on this thread when I post something new just to direct people to where they can be found so that those who care can be those that know.

For those that happen to care about such things, a bit about me and what I do. I write. Plain and simple. I write every day for hours and hours at a time. I've done this for years. Currently my tastes are not for writing things that others write. There's more than enough of that going on. it makes what I do more of a niche in taste but I'm okay with that. I don't write about normal people most of the time; I write about abnormal people who are relatable because they have normal people problems. It humanizes them. I've been told I like to include a healthy dose of the 'supernatural', but I don't like that word any more than I like the word 'fanatsy' or 'science fiction'. Photographers, film makers, musicians...these people have all taken what they do and how they do it so far over the years. Writers? Not so much. Much of modern writing is just old school classical writing being rehashed in modern times...and that isn't good enough for me.

So what do I write about and how do I write it, if I'm not writing about those things or doing it like that? I don't know. It's like a wet bar of oap; the harder I try to grab it firmly the harder it actually is to hold on to. So instead I just do it.

Cheers and all that. What I've done so far? Link is in the sig.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
  2. Minus Three

Minus Three Sex Lover

For those that happen to care about such things, a bit about me and what I do. I write. Plain and simple. I write every day for hours and hours at a time. I've done this for years. Currently my tastes are not for writing things that others write. There's more than enough of that going on that the pile doesn't need one more person throwing pages on it. It makes what I do more of a niche in taste but I'm okay with that. I don't write about normal people most of the time; I write about abnormal people who are relatable because they have normal people problems. It humanizes them.

I've been told I like to include a healthy dose of the 'supernatural', but I don't like that word any more than I like the words 'fanatsy' or 'science fiction' or 'horror' or 'whatever else you want to call something so you can plug it inot a predetermined hole and nhot actually think about it'. Photographers, film makers, musicians...these people have all taken what they do and how they do it so far over the years. Writers? Not so much. Much of modern writing is just old school classical writing being rehashed in modern times...and that type of adherence to literary rules or genre tropes or 'he did it and it worked so I'll just do that' isn't good enough for me.

So what do I write about and how do I write it, if I'm not writing about those things or doing it like that? I don't know. It's like a wet bar of soap; the harder I try to grab it firmly the harder it actually is to hold on to. So instead I just do it.

Enjoy or not. It's yours now.

3. Minus Three

Minus Three Sex Lover

Neat, there's a big fat echo in here. LOL.

Here's something toher may be able to help me with. I'm working on something in the bakcground right now that is going to take at elast if not more to get off the ground. It's a story told accross multiple mediums. I can't explain it better than that without giving all the coolness away.

What I need are photgraphers, bloggers, artists, whatevers. People who already have their own little slice of internet carved out somewhere other than here. They get to add their medium to the mass of others involved.

If anyone is interested PM me and I can tell you more.

4. Minus Three

Minus Three Sex Lover

I've found some time to write lately. I guess starting your own company is time consuming because that's what's been eating up my schedule as of late.

I started posting a new series on the Story side of the site today called {cove} that takes place in a bar that readers of Pyre will be at least passingly familiar with. It won't have parts posted every day like the whole Tides of Fall thing, but I hope to get a piece or two up every week in between writing the things I get paid to write.

What more can I say? I love the milieu that Muse, Welt, Vice, and Pyre took place in and wanted to keep working on something that takes place in that same version our own world.

Link to my stuff in the sig. Peace.

(ps...thanks to the voters that tied me for first in CAW 8.5. I'm working on a short and somewhat blood soaked piece for CAW 9 called Black Bow Baby which I hope to have up by the end of the weekend. I'll post it here in the forums as well.)

5. AngelEyes15

AngelEyes15 Sex Machine Suspended!

I made myself read Cove slowly and im hooked :)

I really want to know more about Kassandra, what's her age and background? I haven't quite got why Chuck is so attracted, what it is, tho I love how he can't help himself, like he knows she's trouble BUT...

6. Minus Three

Minus Three Sex Lover

In retrospect he knows he should have known she would be trouble. Spend enough time in pubs and you meet all sorts like that, as well the people who go along with them even thought they know deep inside they shouldn't.

As for Kasandra...you'll find out. Nothing is ever what it seems in the things I write. Especially if they take place in the same milieu as the whole Tides of Fall series. This is after all the same bar where Michael eventually ends up spending all of his time two decades in the future (if you haven't read Pyre then that doesn't really mean anyhting to you, I understand).

Glad you liked it.

7. Minus Three

Minus Three Sex Lover

Though it isn't really a "sexy story" in the strictest sense I decided to post the next part of Flights over on the Stories side of things.