1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Patrik3838

Patrik3838 Sex Lover

It was a hot summer day and I was at home alone, my girlfriend should return in the evening so I was thinking what to do and got an idea to do some extreme exercise after longer time. 1 hour run at 33C temperature will be nice to clean and detox for my body because I'll for sure sweat from every pore of my body.On the other side I felt pretty lazy so I flipped a coin and was decided that I'll be probably the only crazy person running outside in such heat I took a refreshing shower before I left, dried my body, put on my running shoes, shorts, undershirt, shirt, headband on my head and one mid size towel. In this temperature we're almost all people sweating just from walking outside and I started 1hour run. I could feel the heat in first minute, and soon felt how my body starts to sweat, every minute more and more. I could feel sweat pouring from every pore of my body, really extreme but I knew I can make it . And I made it. I was back home and first of all I wiped off my face and drank 3 liters of mineral water. I started to take off my clothes, all completely soaked. I placed four big bath towels on my bed, wiped off my still sweating body with another towel and laid down. I was tired but felt good, satisfied with myself that I didn't give up and i started caressing myself, and imagined my girl is here with me and caressing me, starts to play with my dick. It was soon hard like stone and suddenly I could here Alyssa's, my girl's , voice. " Patrik, are you ok? You look like after bath. You sweating so much. What did you do, my dear boy? " I said : " I was missing you and didn't want to think of it so went for a run, need to get back in shape and it's such hot there but I feel good that I kept the word I gave to myself and didn't give up. " Alyssa smiled at me : " Patrik, first I wanted to watch how you will satisfy your body and start doing myself but I prefer to be close to my boy because I love you. " Alyssa brought for me another bottle of mineral water, wiped off sweat from my face and said : " You must drink a lot you still sweating a lot but I'm proud of you that you went to run. " I said : " Alyssa I'm proud of you for the hard work on our new exercise bike, you were also sweating really intense and you know how you made me aroused, you were the sweetest sweaty princess. " Alyssa kissed me again, already all naked laying on the bed next to me, gently caressing my sweaty body and playing with my dick, making it harder and harder. " Patrik, get I've never seen boy having such strong orgasm like you had and you know how I love when you cum a lot, I will keep exercising, no worry and you were right that I did feel great after I did feel great after such sweating. We can get another bike and exercise together, what you think? " I whispered in her ear : " I love you Alyssa. " " I love you Patrik, let's hug really tightly. Yes, like this, I love to feel your sweaty body and your hard dick, please fuck me dear, I want to feel your hard dick in my horny pussy, yes, fuck me. I came smoothly in her and started fucking her. Alyssa was moaning louder and louder and my pleasure was also growing. Last her words I hardly understood : " Patrik, I'm coming now, I love you, she was hugging me pressing to my body and scratching my back, I felt her hot body and juice cumming from her pulsing pussy. This was already too much for me, I felt so strong wave of pleasure and cummed all my white load inside my dear girl.