1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. VampirTARA

VampirTARA Dracula's daughter

WARNING! My story is intended for adults 18 years or older this story contains sexual content. I have tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from my memories of them. The story you are about to read is true. In order to maintain their anonymity of the innocent in some instances. I have changed the names of the individuals, any resemblance between the characters in this story and any other persons, living, dead, or undead is a miracle. This story is copyright ©2018, by VampirTARA.

"MY FIRST BLACK EXPERIENCE"
    (full version uninterrupted)
    PSX_20170619_141803.jpg
    Hello, I'm Tara, this is my true story of my first black experience that took place back in April, of 2015. Now to be honest back then me and my sister Toni was prejudiced and didn't believe in dating or having sex with black men. But after that day my opinion changed and shortly after that so did my sisters. So first before I get into the story. I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself to help you understand the story a little better, so sit back and prop your feet up... I'm a 42-year-old mortician / funeral director who operates our family's mortuary and cemetery.

I'm 5 feet 7 inches; approximately 120 pounds with long raven-black hair and glasses with natural abnormally long top incisors ( K9's or fangs). I'm in a polygamist marriage (not Mormon). I have four children, two 18 year old teenagers, a girl and a boy born 9 months apart, then a 8 year old daughter and finally a 22 months old daughter. Now I am a Celtic Druid in a polygamous marriage and have 2 Sister wives, Toni; that's a couple of years younger than me, and she is also my biological sister with 4 children to our husband. Then there's Kathy that is a good bit younger than us, she's 23 years old with 1 child to our husband.

So, It was a Friday in April 2015, it was almost midnight, when our gab session had broken up, so after cleaning up. Me and my sister wives were headed to bed. It was my night, so I went to my bedroom and took a quick shower. Afterwards, I slipped on my brand new pair of shiny metallic gold bikini panties that I just bought. I turned to look in the mirror at my tiny little round ass in my new bikini panties. After doing that I brushed my long raven-black hair and did my make-up quickly as I heard my husband going to his room. So I then slipped on my blood red chemise and fixed it properly. I then headed quickly out of my room to my husband's bedroom.

I quickly tiptoed down the hall and easily open my husband's bedroom door and went in. He was sitting on the edge of the bed setting the alarm clock, seductively shaking my little round ass, I walked past him to grab my pillow off of the chair in the corner and back around to the other side of the bed. He ignored me and got up and went to the bathroom. I replaced sister, wife Kathy's pillow with mine and turned down the quilt, as he took a pee. Well, he came out of the bathroom, so I seductively crawled into bed like a cat. Then on my knees I sat my ass back on my heels in a sitting kneel position, yoga style waiting for him to get in bed.
    Photo Editor-20180514_143913_20180515134418403.jpg

My husband got into bed and turned off the lamp, I crawled over on top of him and leaned down, then started kissing him on the neck. I whispered, "Come on honey; I want to fool around. I'll do whatever you want tonight, what's wrong?"

My husband mumbled back, "Not tonight I'm tired."

I yelled, "WTF it's my night! And I want to fool around. Now come on, you know tomorrow starts Toni's two days, and then it's Kathy's turn; it'll be four days before I get another chance to get some and us girls haven't had any in over a month, or at least, I haven't had any, because you hurt your back. You're a fucking asshole!" Then I kicked him under the quilt pissed off I turned over and went to sleep, because I knew I will have a long day tomorrow with a funeral in the morning and afterwards attending the bachelorette party.

It was Saturday, morning and that morning it seemed like all the kids was up to nonsense. So in the midst of me and my sister wives dealing with that, I got dressed quickly and headed over next door to the mortuary to get ready for a funeral. While my Sister Wives finished dealing with the nonsense. Finally, it was almost 1:30 p.m. when me, and my sister Toni had left the mortuary to pick up our cousin Kelly to meet everyone down at brewski's bar on the south side for our cousin Karen's Bachelorette party. I was dressed in my red blouse and my black business mini skirt, with a black belt that went around my waist, along with black heels.
    149033588883053.jpg
    Well, we picked up our cousin Kelly and meet all the girls at Eat'n Park restaurant. Then it wasn't long before all of us ended up getting kicked out of the family restaurant,, for blowing up a giant inflatable penis. We took the bachelorette party down to brewski's bar on the south side.

Well, we finally got down to brewski's bar, and as I was getting out of the car, I dropped my cell phone. So without thinking, I bent over to pick it up, and then I heard a whistle.

"Great ass and those are some sexy gold panties! damn they're shiny like golden tin foil." I heard some guy yell.

I looked up and there was some old white man with a scraggly beard and a big pot belly with a dirty T-shirt on that looked like he was in his late 70s or early 80s staring right up my skirt. I looked up and with a giggle, I said, "enjoying the view."

"Hell yeah!" He replied, "You made an old man's day!"

I replied back giggling, "I'm glad I did, I'll see you inside." Well, he walked into the bar and just then the other cars with the other girls all pulled up. Well, we had been in the bar about a half an hour drinking, when I went up to get another round of drinks for us at the bar. The old guy who whistled out front of the bar at me was sitting there. During the long wait, he started flirting with me real good. He was a smooth operator something that only comes from the men who were born back in the twenties, thirties and forties. As the old fucker flirted with me, some guy had gotten his beers and turned around and bumped into me. When this happened, the old fucker that was flirting with me. His hand moved off of the bar rail and to the lower center of my back bracing me from falling backwards. The guy apologized for bumping into me and went over to his friends, that's when the bartender finally took my order for drinks. As I told the bartender what I wanted I noticed the old fuckers hand remained in the center of my lower back at my waist. While waiting for the bartender to get my drinks I resumed talking to the old fucker. As I listened to him flirt with me his hand slowly moved down from the center of my back to my short black business mini skirt and on my ass. I didn't say anything I was enjoying him flirting with me and the attention. The old fucker started rubbing my ass and after a few minutes of that, his hand slid down even further to the back of my leg at the edge of my skirt.

A few seconds later, his hand slowly moved up under the back of my skirt to my ass. The old fucker gave my ass a little squeeze and started running his fingers over the material of my tiny little pair of Shiny metallic gold bikini panties. Justin the bartender came with my drinks; I paid the bartender, and as I waited for my change. The old fuck continued running his fingers over the material of my panties and grabbing my ass. A few seconds later the bartender gave me my change, and I grabbed my tray of drinks and said to the old fucker, "See ya!" As I quickly turned and pulled away the old fuckers hand came out from under my skirt.

On my way back to the table the old fucker had me quite wooed, I set the trade out on the table and I whispered in my sister Toni's ear, "See old man over there Toni?"

"Yeah, that's the old buzzard that was looking up your skirt when you bent over outside my sister Toni, replied.

"Well you know that old fucker may be scruffy and need a bath!" I whispered back in her ear, "But in that short bit of I stood up there waiting to get the drinks he gave me more attention, made me feel wanted and like a beautiful goddess more than our husband has. Cover for me Toni I'll be back I'm going to show that old fucker how wonderful he made me feel." My sister gave me a smirk and a giggle, I then went over to the old fucker at the bar and whispered to him, "Come outside with me." Well, I walked over to the bar door and turned around and with my index finger. I motioned for him to come. As he got up from the barstool, I stepped outside and waited. A couple of seconds later, he came out the door, I looked at him and motioned with my index finger for him to follow me. I walked slowly as he followed me around the side to the bar. I led him down just a smidgen passed the side of the bar down by the Salvation Army and behind one of their donation drop boxes where no one could see us. I then looked at him and said, "Old man, I'm about to give you a treat. I'm going to suck you off real good."

He said to me, "Young lady, first can you lift up that skirt and give me a peek.

Giggling with both hands, I reached down and grabbed the edge of my skirt. I slowly pulled my skirt up letting him look at the front of me and the camel toe showing from my snug-fitting shiny metallic gold bikini panties. After a couple of seconds, I then turned around and let him look at my little round ass in my panties for a few seconds. Then I pulled my skirt back down, and I grabbed a piece of cardboard off of the top of the bin. I tossed it on the ground in front of him and got down on my knees on it. I unzipped his Dickies and reached in and pulled his penis out of his boxers. His penis was soft and flaccid I lean forward and slid my lips over the head of his old penis. I started on sucking on the head of it and massaging the soft shaft of his penis with my fingers to get it hard. After about 5, minutes me sucking on it and massaging it his penis started to slowly get hard. A few minutes later, his penis was now semi-hard. So I was able to start sucking on it real good and his penis finally got fully erect. I started bobbing back and forth. My soft lips slid along the shaft of his old penis while swirling with my tongue around the head of it. He was breathing heavily; I think he could barely stand.

After only three or four minutes of me sucking on his old penis, he grunted out loud and this enormously very thick rope of warm semen squirted in the back of my throat. It was like a big thick like a gooey string of raw egg white as I tried to swallow it while the rest of his semen just oozed out onto my tongue. After a few seconds he was done ejaculating so I slid my mouth off of his penis what was left in my mouth. I then got up off of my knees and fixed my skirt. We both walked back up into the bar, and just as we were going in the door, he gave me a good SWAT on the ass, and I yelped out loud, "EEEYOUCH!"

Naturally, us girls started getting rowdy and a few of the girls got up to dance on the bar egging me on to get up there with them. So I got up on top of the bar with them, but I went over and stood in front of the old man whom I had just given a blowjob to outside. I wanted him to be the one to look up my skirt as I danced and not the young punks that think they are studs that were there. So I danced on top of the bar for a little while right over the old man, so he could look up my short black business miniskirt.

When I got down off of the bar, one of the other girls got up on it. I went over to the tables and was talking to my sister Toni, our cousin Kelly, and one of the other girls. When these two smooth dudes, that had been watching me dance on the bar made their way over and tried to put the moves on me. We told them to go away several times somehow, they couldn’t figure out. They weren’t going to get anywhere with me and were hanging around like a bad smell. Then that's when one of them stuck his hand up the back of my skirt and grabbed my ass. I turned and slapped him across the face as hard as I could and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Then somehow the giant inflatable penis, which had not been abandoned in all the drama. It was picked up by the one bridesmaid, and she started hitting these idiots over the head with it. Not hard enough to hurt them, it was, after all, an inflatable penis. Well, in the midst of the commotion, my glasses got knocked off. The look of real fear on their faces as they were hustling away from us was something I’ll never forget. So we went back to talking and as everyone got drunker, the bride to be my cousin, Karen mentioned that the one thing she never got to do before getting married was hooked up with another girl. Apparently in my drunken generosity, I volunteered to help her out with that and some making out ensued right there in the middle of the bar. It was a little after 5:30 p.m. when the maid of honor said it was time for us to go over to the Fairmont Hotel in downtown Pittsburgh. Where the main party activities were going to take place. So as I left the bar with the girls, I said to the old man as I passed him on the way out, "I'll be down next Saturday night, we'll do some drinking, and then we'll get a motel room." All of the young studs just looked at me as I walked out the door of the bar.

Well, we got over to the Fairmont and the 17 of us girls had to go up to the 23rd floor to the suite. It was a nice big suite with three bedrooms. Anywho, a few hours later, we were laughing, drinking, generally having an awesome time. Most of the games we played were pretty tame, my sister, my aunt, along with all of the other girls and myself. We were playing carve the penis out of giant cucumbers using only our teeth. The cucumber penises were then judged, the most realistic won. As we were playing the game one of the highlights of the evening was my aunt Sandy, giving our cousin Karen pointers on how to give good head. She included movements you should make and noises. Oh god, Karen looked so freaked out.

After the game, the maid of honor gave a toast to the bride-to-be our cousin Karen wishing her all the usual crap, she started opening her gifts. The practical gifts came first and were what you might expect - a toaster, a waffle-maker, a hair dryer. The sexual tension began to rise as she opened the gag gifts. There was a dildo so enormous that it couldn't possibly fit into any human. Vibrators, there was this large oddly-shaped dildo, at the time. I had no clue of what it was, until a few of the girls blurted out, "It's a doggy dildo! and everyone started laughing. Well Ben-wa balls, and other erotic toys soon cluttered the coffee table. By the time all the gifts had been opened, we were all a little giddy from a combination of screwdrivers and Margaritas, the booze keep flowing. And the lust that was building in us girls, you could feel the tension in the room. Even my pussy was starting twitch and lubrication.

Well some of the girls had breast implants and were eager to show off their new breasts. Soon all of the girls were taking their tops off, then they were all topless and making comparisons. It didn't take them long to look at me, Toni and Kelly, to remove our tops also. So with the peer pressure, I reached down and pulled my top of my head and removed it. Then I reached behind my back with both hands and unhooked the clasp to my shiny metallic gold bra. And let all the girls look at my breasts, Toni and Kathy had removed their tops and bras also.

Then the girl was all started touching each other's breasts; now that I didn't mind I was hoping maybe I would get lucky with one of the younger college girls. My pussy was twitching like crazy at the thought of it. A couple of the girls dared my sister Toni and another girl to rub their breasts against each other. Well, they also did that to a few other girls. Then they dared our cousin Kelly to rub her big breasts against mine. We both looked at each other than Kelly rubbed her breasts against mine and stroke my hard nipples with her own. Well, rubbing breasts together soon gave way to other dares, such as pulling or kissing each other's nipples. Then the girls decided to take things to the next level, to a number of Cheers the maid of honor dared all of the girls to strip down to nothing but their panties. I looked at my sister and she looked at me and Shrugged her shoulders then stood up and started unzipping her pants. Well, I looked around the room and all the girls were taking off they're clothes off. So I stood up and reached behind my back and unzipped the back of my short black business mini skirt.

I then slid it off of my hips then let it drop to the floor. I picked it up and laid it on the chair I was sitting on. then it went up another level one of the Bridesmaids dared all the girls to show off their kitties. Well there were a few shy ones but they eventually peer pressured them into doing it. So after a number of the girls doing it the girls they eventually looked at me to do the same. So I stood up and slid down my shiny metallic gold bikini panties. I proudly showed off my smoothly waxed pussy. Then I pulled my panties up and sat back down in my chair then it was my sister's turn. Me, Toni, and Kelly, was sitting there drinking our screwdrivers and bullshiting when 7 black guys walked in the room dressed like Marines.

"WTF! What're all these black guys doing here, OMG! I'm sitting here wearing nothing but my panties in front of a mess of black guys!" I blurted out in a low voice to Kelly and Toni.

My sister blurted, "I know, what the hell!" As the three of us folded our arms in front of us covering our breasts.

Then girl on the side of Kelly said, "Oh, those are the strippers!"

Me and my sister looked at each other then I said in the low voice to Toni and Kelly "What the fuck is up with this, all the strippers are black! I don't want to see some black guy shaking his penis in front of me!"

"I know and they're all dark black!" My sister chimed in.

Our cousin Kelly whispered to me and Toni, "I know, but it's the in thing for white girls to do. Tara, Toni nothing to worry about all they're going to do is strip and shake their dicks at us!"

One of the Bridesmaids came over handed me, Toni, and Kelly screwdrivers. The drink seemed stronger than normal, but I didn’t think anything of it.

Then the music starts playing and the maid of honor yelled, "Ok girls, remember what happens at the Fairmont, stays at the Fairmont! Girls keep in mind our husbands and boyfriends are not angels when we're not around and I'm sure they've all lied to us at one time or another! Now let get this party started; we've got some nice young studs woo!"

That's when this young dark black guy comes out and starts dancing, putting on a show. After a couple minutes, off comes his clothes and he's dancing in his mankini. I couldn't fathom what they were on, the way they were doing crazy for a black guy. Whatever the hell it was that they were on it was scary. I couldn't believe tips are flying at him in the middle of the living room. I whispered to Kelly and Toni, I can't believe everyone's throwing money at him!" The other girls are cheering at the top of their lungs, the cheering got even louder as he removed his mankini. Rolling his ass, the other girls were way into it, then he goes over shaking his long black penis in front of their faces. Then he started doing a double lap dance for the two girls who seemed to be just as into each other as they were into him. After a few minutes, he stood up and turned around, and they reached over and grabbed his long dark black penis and was stroking it. Then the girls both leaned over and started sucking on his penis. My sister Toni knew what I was about to do because she grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

She leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Tara, if we get up and leave, you know what they're going to think. Today the young ones are big on being politically correct and racial intolerance. They'll make a big issue out of it and we can't have that get around town, some people might stop doing business with us. So instead of freaking out and leaving we got to just go with it!"

"WTF I'm not doing that! I'm not sucking on some black guy's penis! I don't believe in this shit! That is so gross and nasty!" I whispered back to my sister Toni.

Toni's right Tara as much as I don't like it either, we can't leave!" My cousin Kelly whispered, "Tara just drinks more alcohol it'll help, if he comes over we're going to have to play with his dick like everyone else is or they're going to know!"

I whispered back, "I guess we got to go with the program, god this is making me nauseous, SHIT! How much are you supposed to throw, tip?""

"I don't know I've never done this before either! I see tens, twenties on the floor." My sister whispered, "And some of the girls are holding up their money for him. But I can't make out how much it is."

"Hundreds!" Kelly whispered, "Crap I don't have much money on me."

"SHIT! Good thing I went to the bank before we went to brewskis, I got nine $100 bills only on me." I whispered, "Here's 3 for you Toni, 3 for me and 3 for you Kelly you can catch me later. Damn that leaves me with 35 bucks LoL!"

Well, we held our money up in the air like the rest of the girls as we watched the young black stripper pull away from those girls, and he went to another girl across the room. The third girl was the first to start kind of trying to suck him off a bit. Then I saw our aunt Sandy; She has a fat stack of Benjamins in her hand and announces that it’s her turn to play with him. She gets up and starts rubbing all up against him. That's when I realized my aunt was a whore. It sounds mean, but she's acting like this at her daughters Bachelorette. Anywho, you have to picture my aunt; she's about 5’6 and over 200 pounds. She's a big lady, but holy shit, that's a lot of ass shaking. It was hilarious; I never thought my aunt Sandy was like that. As I was distracted watching that a 2nd stripper came out and started dancing.

But then I suddenly heard the girls cheering even louder, and I felt my sister Toni, elbow me, I turned and looked. And saw the young black male stripper that looked to be about 18, 19 years old something like that in front of me shaking his long dark black penis in front of my face. I handed him the money and he started shaking his penis in my face.

"GRAB THAT DICK TARA! GRAB THAT DICK TARA!" the girls were chanting.

I didn't want to do it, and I was hesitating, then my sister gave me a nudge, so I reached over and wrap my hand around is dark black penis and started stroking it. I thought to myself, "My husband would blow a gasket if he finds out I was stroking a black man's penis.

Well I stroked his penis for a few minutes and then he moved over to my sister Toni, Hesitantly she did the same as I did. Then he moved on down to Karen, the future bride to be. She sucked on his penis to get it completely hard, while the other women chanted for her to fuck him. Karen then got up and grabbed him by the hand and took him in the one bedroom. Me, Toni and Kathy, the three of us just looked at each other in shock. Well, a 3rd stripper came out and we were lucky and you didn't come over to where we were. Then the 4th stripper came out and he started dancing right in front of the three of us. After his clothes came off, he danced in his mankini going over to different girls in the room. Then he came over in front of me and ripped off his mankini. I figured if I handed him some money, he would go away, but no. He continued to shake is average sized dark black penis in my face. So, I reached over and wrapped my hand around his very dark black penis. I started stroking it and his penis started getting hard. I was hoping he would move on to the other girls, after me stroking it for a couple of minutes. But he just stood there for me to keep stroking his penis.

And the girls all started chanting, "SUCK IT TARA! SUCK IT TARA!

I looked around the room, and everyone was staring at me. It made me nauseous from the thought of putting a black man's penis in my mouth. But I was on the spot if I don't do it, everyone would know I was prejudiced. So I took a deep breath and got ready to take my first black penis in my mouth. I leaned forward and slowly slide my lips over the head his dark black penis. I hesitated for a few seconds and then I slowly slid my lips down the shaft of his dark black penis. I thought I was going to gag and throw up, I started slowly bobbing back and forth on it. It was a different taste than I was used to, and I could taste the strong vibrant flavor of testosterone. After bobbing on it three or four times, I slid my lips off of it. Then he went over to my sister Toni. She looked at me, and I could see she was not a happy camper either, but she leaned forward and started sucking on his penis. Even though I was grossed out and revolted, from what I had to do. As I watched my sister bobbing on the black male stripper's penis, my pussy was twitching and thumping. I figured it was, because I hadn't had sex in a long time.

After bobbing on it a few times my sister pulled off of it. Then the young black male stripper came back over and put it in my face again. And the girls started chatting again, so I leaned forward and slid my lips over his penis again and started bobbing back and forth sucking on his very dark black penis. I bobbed back and forth on it 3 or 4 times, and just as I was getting ready to pull my mouth off of his penis.

The girls changed their chant to, "SUCK HIM OFF TARA! SUCK HIM OFF TARA!

I withdrew my lips from his penis and paused for a moment, thought, "OMG! They want me to blow him. This is so nasty!" I then leaned forward and slide my lips back over his dark black penis and continued sucking. I was nauseous from what I knew was about to happen. A couple of minutes later, the young dark black male stripper grunted out loud and an enormous stream of warm semen of his shot into my mouth. I gagged for a second as he was ejaculating large amounts of warm semen in my mouth. Semen was running out of my mouth, and down my chin while I bobbed back and forth on his dark penis. Even though I was revolted by the thought, but there was so much semen in my mouth, I had to swallow it. He pulled his penis out of my mouth, and my sister looked at me like, oh my God, and she handed me my drink to wash my mouth out with and clear my Throat. "Did someone take a picture of me sucking on that black guy's penis? I said to my sister Toni.

"Yeah, it was our cousin Karen," my sister replied.
    resizer-download-2_20170427143846083_20171127205255275_20180516031516175.jpg
    "Oh my God!" I blurted out. Just then two of the Bridesmaids came around with a little plastic round fishbowl and said, "Would we like to enter the drawing." Me, Toni, and Kelly, thought it was for door prizes, so we said, "Yes." So we put our names each on a little slip of paper that they gave us and dropped it in the Fishbowl.

Well, then two dark black male strippers came out at once and danced. To our nauseam both of them had to stop over to where me, Toni, and Kelly were sitting. The one went over to Kelly and the other one over to my sister Toni on the other side of me. Well, they both started stroking the stripper's penises, while I sat there in the middle between my sister and cousin.

Well, the one dark black male stripper who was in front of my sister Toni; he moved over in front of me and started shaking his average-sized penis in my face. So I reached over and wrapped my hand around his penis and started stroking it.

And the girls all started chanting, "SUCK HIM OFF KELLY! SUCK HIM OFF KELLY!

I turned my head and looked at Kelly, and she looked at me like, "Oh shit!" She then leaned forward and slowly slide her lips over the head of his penis and down the shaft of it; she then started sucking on it. Then suddenly I felt something warm land on my breast and the girls cheering loudly. I turned my vision back from looking at Kelly, to see a squirt of semen squirting at me and land on my breasts. The dark black male stripper's penis that I was stroking was ejaculating. I instantly let go of his have penis, I had semen on my tattoo of my left breast and all over my nipple. Then quickly another squirt came squirting at me, and it landed between my breasts. Well, he walked away and my sister Toni handed me a napkin to wipe it up the semen that was running down my breasts. When second later I heard the girls cheering out loud again as I turned to seeing Kelly, was getting a load of semen in her mouth.

Afterwards, he walked away to go rub on some of the other girls, as Kelly grabbed my drink out of my hand to wash her mouth out. I whispered to Kelly, "I know what you're going through! Join the club! So far, Toni's been lucky; she hasn't ended up with semen in her mouth!" She looked at me and reached over and squeezed my hand.

Well then the 7th and last stripper of the evening came out and started dancing. Moments later off comes his clothes, and he was shaking his ass in his mankini. You couldn't help but notice the humongous bulge in the front of it. Then off came his mankini and he had this very long and thick dark black penis. Me, Toni and Kelly just looked at each looked at each other astonished and in awe.

My sister Toni blurted out, "OMG it looks like he has a python hanging down between his legs!"

"I wouldn't want a man with a penis that large, white or black!" I blurted back, "That is too damn large that would split me in half and hurt like hell!"

"That is scary!" Kelly giggled.

Well, during his entire act, thank God the other girls kept him busy that he never made it over to where we were at.

After he was done performing, while all the strippers mingled with the girls. I got up to go to the bathroom, then afterwards I went to the little suite kitchenette to get the three of us some more drinks. As I was standing at the counter getting the drinks. Suddenly from behind me the one black male stripper, who had a humongous penis. Wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pressed me up against the counter, "

He leaned over my shoulder and said, "Look at that ass baby. Why don't you let a brother hit that.

He started grinding against the back of my ass the head of his penis was pushing my panties into the crack of my ass. Well, he reached up with his right hand and started fondling my right breast, I said to him, "Hit that?" Then his left hand slid down the front of me into my panties and he started rubbing my smoothly waxed pussy. I didn't want to make a scene, so I kept calm and didn't start yelling or screaming and ruin the party. As I calmly said, "Sorry I am not interested!"

He said, "Yeah baby, let me have some of that fine little white pussy of yours it's nice and smooth that's some fine pussy!"

I couldn't get my drinks quick enough, as he started kissing my neck and shoulder blade. Then I felt his finger go up inside of me, I said to him, "Will you please stop! I'm not interested!"

He replied back, "Come on baby; I know that white husband of yours can't be taking care of you right. A fine white girl like you needs a brother to be hittin that!"

Finally, my drinks were ready, "Like I said, I'm not interested you've got a better chance of seeing God!" I replied back to him, as I grabbed the drinks and pushed my way out from between him and the counter. I went back into the living room area and gave the girls their drinks.

My sister Toni looked at me and said, "Are you okay, I seen you being propositioned in the kitchen."

"Yeah, I'm okay that asshole wants to fuck me; I told him you had a better chance of seeing God!" I said to my sister. All three of us girls sat there and watched the girls throwing themselves at each other and the strippers. Then it was about 10 minutes later the maid of honor came into the room with the little plastic fish bowl.

The maid of honor yelled, "Okay girls time for the drawing we're going to draw three names of the fishbowl of the girls who entered to go into the bedroom and have sex with one of these nice fine 3 hung studs.

Me, Toni and Kelly just all looked at each other, and I said what the fuck!"

Kelly whispered, "I thought the drawing was for door prices!

"So did I!" My sister Toni chimed in.

"What are we going to do!" I whispered, " we're going to be put on the spot; if they draw one of our names!"

"We're going to have to go through with it if they draw our name my sister Toni whispered, "Because if we don't they're going to ask that's why in front of everyone. And no matter what we give you know what they're going to think the real reason is and that isn't going to go over real well!"

"Calm down there're 17 of us girls, there's a good chance none of our names will be drawn! Kelly whispered.

As the maid of honor shook the little plastic goldfish Bowl, I noticed one of the three strippers was the one who hit on me in the kitchen a little bit ago. The maid of honor walked over to one of the girls a little bit down from us. She held the fish bowls out for her to draw a piece of paper out of each one.

The maid of honor opened the paper and yelled, "The first winner is Amber *****!" She held the paper up showing it to everyone, as all of the girls cheered. Then she opened the second slip of paper and yelled, "The fine young black stud you'll be going into the bedroom with is, Rodney!" And she held it up for everyone to see.

Well, it was the young little 27-year-old red- head girl who was sitting next to Toni. The girl got up and followed the one older black male stripper to the one bedroom that the Bridesmaids pointed to as the girls all clapped and cheered. Then she walked over across the room and held out the fish bowls for another girl to reach in and pull out a slip of paper from each.

The maid of honor opens the paper and yelled, "The second winner is Tara *******! I died when she held the paper up with my name on it. Then, she opened the second piece of paper and yelled, "And the fine young black stud that you'll be going into the bedroom with Tara is, Ray!"

I was frozen, as the Bachelorette and a couple of the Bridesmaids came over and grabbed me by the hand. They pulled me up out of my chair, as the dark black male stripper walked towards me. He was the one that had hit on me in the kitchen with the humongous penis. He scooped me up and cradled me; it his arms. Then he turned and started walking towards the one bedroom that the Bridesmaids pointed to. As he carried me to the bedroom, I was nervous and grossed out about the thought of having sex with a black man. He carried me into the bedroom, and one of the Bridesmaids closed the door behind him. The dark black male stripper sets me down, and I quickly backed up against the dresser.

"Baby you have one fine ass! This brother is going to be hittin that!" He said as he walked towards me with humongous penis of his hanging down Between his legs.

He stood in front of me, then he placed both of his hands on my shoulders. His hands slowly went over my shoulders and ran down my arms. Then they moved over to my waist. He then slid both of his hands up my waist to my breasts and started fondling them. I was grossed out and revolted that a black man was touching me; I just wanted to get this over with. So as he fondled my breasts, I reached down and wrapped my hand around his long dark black penis, It was like grabbing a long snake. I started stroking his mammoth long dark black penis, and it started getting hard and larger. He leaned down and started sucking on my left breast nipple. Grossed out I kept looking up at the ceiling, while he sucked on my breast, and I stroked his penis. I thought maybe, I would get lucky and get away with just giving him a handjob. So I started stroking the dark black male stripper's penis faster to get him off quickly. But then he reached down grabbing my hand and stopped me from stroking his penis.

He stopped sucking on my breast and said, "Baby take off those panties!"

"OH no we can't! You're way too big for me! let me suck you off instead"

In a domineering voice, he said, "Shut up girl! I don't want to hear that shit, bitch take off your panties!"

Feeling domineering, with both hands, I reached to my hips and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties. I then slowly slid them down off of my hips exposing my smoothly waxed pussy. As I slid my panties down to my thighs and letting them fell to the floor.

He said, "That is one fine-looking little white pussy, I'm going to tear that up!"

As soon as I stepped out of my panties, he waste no time and placed both of his hands on my shoulders. He quickly turned me around, then with his left hand he grabbed my hip and with his right hand. He placed it in the middle of my back pushed me down on the dresser. I was scared and nervous, as I was bent over the dresser, for I had never been with a black man before. Then I felt him rubbing the head of his penis up and down the crack of my little round pale white ass. As I laid, bent over the dresser, he placed the head of his penis between my pussy lips. Then the dark black male stripper grabbed my hips with both hands. He gave a hard upward and forward thrust of his penis. I screeched out loud, "UGGH OH MY FUCKING GOD!" There was the sound of the mirror banging off the wall and my heels clicking off the wooden floor.

Oh my God the pain of his enormous penis spreading apart my little pussy. He was only able to get the tip of his penis in me.

He thrust his penis into me again with tears running down my face; I screamed out, "OOOOOOW UGGH GOD!" I thought my pussy was going to splitting apart; he was able to get a bit more in me. He gave another thrust with his enormous dark black penis. I screamed out like bloody murder, "OOOOOH GODDDDD!" As he forced my pussy to stretch even more, to accommodate him. Breathing heavily with tears running down my face, he started working his penis trying to loosen my pussy up; so that he could start stroking his penis in and out of me. God, I had never had a penis in me that large before I felt like I had a baseball bat shoved up inside me. After a minute or two of him working his penis, my little pussy started to loosen up. With a tight grip my hips, he started fucking me. The dresser was shaking, and the mirror was bagging against the wall really hard.

As he was slamming against my little round, pale white ass. I continually cried out, "OH! OH! OH! OH!" from the force of his enormous dark black penis thrusting into my little white pussy like a battering ram. My pussy was twitching and thumping from being worked up earlier in the day. My little pussy loosened up even more and that enormous dark black penis was feeling real good. I started moaning as I felt it slowly building inside of me. He held onto my hips and slammed against my little white round ass cheeks and worked my pussy over. Moments later, I went off like a supernova, my back arched and my head snapped back, as I let out a howling moan to the heavens.

"Damn bitch!" He yelled out as he was fucking me.

I was howling and moaning as my pussy muscles contracted, and the ripples of pleasure flowed through my body. Bent over the dresser with my eyes glossed over basking in the pleasure of my orgasm while the dark black male stripper's penis slid in and out of my little white pussy. He suddenly grabbed me by the hair tightly.

He said, "Hold still!" As he pulled my ass tightly against him.

I felt a big warm squirt semen in me. His dark black penis started ejaculating like crazy inside of me. I could feel his big black balls throbbing against the inside of my thigh. He held me still for a few minutes, while he emptied his large black balls into my little white pussy. About a minute later he then pulled his humongous penis out of me. I leaned back up off of the dresser as, he was wiping his enormous dark black penis off of the bedspread. I grabbed my panties off of the floor and slipped them on. The dark black male stripper slapped me on the ass, I yelled, "OUCH!" He then walked out the bedroom door. Even though I was grossed out from having sex with a black man. I hadn't had sex in such a long time and I need to get off bad. It might of hurt like hell in the beginning, but I need a fucking. I walked out of the bedroom and while all of was going on with me and the other two girls, that went to the bedrooms with the other strippers. The girls were having a little party of their own. Some of the girls were making out with each other, and a few of the other girls were getting screwed by a couple of the black strippers. That's when I saw my sister Toni and cousin, Kelly totally naked locked in a passionate kiss and trading places in a sixty-nine position they were in on the carpet. A few feet Kelly was laying down on the floor and spread her legs wide to allow Toni access to her pussy. My sister was down between her legs and the doggy style position. I walked over to the chair where me, and my sister's clothes and purses were.

I grabbed my mixed drink that was sitting there under the chair. I sat down and started drinking my screwdriver and watching my sister going down on our cousin Kelly. When this young black stripper he looked like he was 18 years old. If he was required to be 21 for the job, he lied somehow about his age. I watched him walk over towards where my sister and cousin was on the floor with his long dark black penis swinging back and forth in front of him. I saw him get down quickly behind my sister Toni, he then grabbed his long dark black penis with his right hand and with his left hand, he grabbed her left hip. My sister's head jolted up, as he quickly placed the head of his penis between her pussy lips.

Before she could even turn her head, the young black stripper gave a hard thrust and half of his penis was buried in her. She HISSED like a cat and tried to pull away, but the young black stripper held onto her hips tight and quickly gave another hard thrust and his penis was all the way inside her. My sister HISSED even louder she squirmed and tried to pull away, but he held onto her hips tight and started fucking her. My sister's had her head up with her eyes and mouth wide open with the look of shock on her face. As the stripper's very long dark black penis slid in and out of her smoothly waxed white pussy. My sister has only had sex with our husband, and this was the first time that she ever had a different man's penis in her. And to top it off it, not only was he the same age as Toni's son, he was also black.

My sister slowly turned and looked over her shoulder at the Young dark black stripper that was fucking her. Then she must have noticed me; she turned her head back and looked over at me. My sister looked at me with her eyes wide open and her squealing, "OH!" "OH!" "OH!" "OH!" from the fast and hard thrusting, he was giving her. I could see the look in her eyes that she was in shock that another man was fucking her, but it was also black man.

The young black stripper was screwing the hell out of my sister, after a few minutes is thrusting started slowing down, and then he pulled my sister's ass tightly against him. I watched his balls clench as he shot his semen into her white pussy. It only took approximately 4 minutes for the young black stripper to fuck my sister and inseminate her with his semen.

He slowly pulled his long dark black penis out of my sister's little white pussy. I could see a few creamy-white droplets of semen drop from the head of his penis, as it hung down between his legs. He got up off the floor and walked away and my sister slowly got up to her feet and walked over to me.

Let's get dressed, I want to go home!" My sister said to me, and she grabbed her clothes off the chair.

I replied, "Ok, sis!" as I started getting dressed. Our cousin Kelly came over, and she started getting dressed also. On the way home the three of us all agreed not to tell anybody what had happened at the bachelorette party. It was to be kept between the three of us, so we eventually dropped our cousin Kelly at her house and told her we would see her tomorrow up at our place. Then me and Toni went home to the mortuary after the both of us take a shower we cuddled together in bed and fell asleep. Over the next few days, I kept thinking about what happened that day and I was getting turned on. About how taboo it was and most of all how my husband didn't know that I had sucked on some black men's penises and a black man fuck to me and ejaculated his semen into me. well I didn't tell a soul of my desires for black penis. Well we have a old black guy named Jimmy Joe, that's in his 70s and he works on our Cemetery grounds crew. I ended up sneaking around our Mortuary and Cemetery grounds letting him screw me every chance I got. then a couple of months later to my shock I seen the male stripper that had fucked me in the bedroom at the bachelorette party. He was driving a UPS truck needless to say, I ended up getting him alone. In the midst of me down on my knees getting ready to give him a blowjob. My sister Toni walked in on us, well the cat was out of the bag. Well, she couldn't resist snapping a quick pic, before she left the room.
    resizer-download-2_20170427143846083_20171127205255275_20180516015825563.jpg
    Afterwards, me and my sister sat down and I confided to her of my desires for black penis. And my sister confided in me that she had the same desires. Then I proceeded to her, that I've been having sex with Jimmy Joe. The next thing you know, my sister was having sex with Jimmy Joe also. So it turned out that old Black man Jimmy Joe, had more blowjobs and pussy, than he knew what to do with. And he wasn't complaining about having two young married white girls giving him sex.
    Finally the end!
    resizer-download-2_20170427143846083_20171127205255275_20180516032412235.jpg View attachment

Photo Editor-20180514_143913_20180515134418403.jpg 149033588883053.jpg resizer-download-2_20170427143846083_20171127205255275_20180516015825563.jpg resizer-download-2_20170427143846083_20171127205255275_20180516032412235.jpg PSX_20170619_141803.jpg resizer-download-2_20170427143846083_20171127205255275_20180516031516175.jpg

• Like Like x 20
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • wtf wtf x 1
    1. Zedsdeadbaby
      That is the hottest fucking story I’ve ever read.

Zedsdeadbaby, Jun 13, 2018
      Insatiable_btm, Inti96 and VampirTARA like this.
  2. VampirTARA

FB_IMG_1516503976682_20180419043514152_20180419055723693.jpg sorry to say I do have to admit, a few years ago I used to be stupidly prejudiced but after that day of the bachelorette party. I realized how good black dick was and what I has been missing all these years.

FB_IMG_1516503976682_20180419043514152_20180419055723693.jpg

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    1. Blkdesire_75
      @VampirTARA would enjoy the pleasure of you . Love how hott n sexy a white woman you are . You got this Black Bull’s attention. Send me a PM let’s get acquainted.

Blkdesire_75, Dec 22, 2021
      Sweetnothings77 likes this.
    2. Sweetnothings77
      I worked on the other side of it. I was a Dancer Mens hired and yeah Black Mens have parties and Bachelor parties alot and Birthday Parties or just some times Parties to get a white girl like me to dance for them. Some times there was parties over a couples house and they hired Male and female Dancers like me. What we did at them was up to Us and the money we made was ALL ours to keep if we did Extra like go in them rooms or do Sex acts in front others or in a private room. So yeah it do happen like Tara say. But my firsts was ALL Black so wasnt nothing for me to get with them like her and her sister and cousin.

Sweetnothings77, Feb 25, 2022
      VampirTARA likes this.
  3. teelov510

teelov510 Porn Surfer

Well i am glad you like black dick , you should try it out more often

• Like Like x 3
  4. VampirTARA

@teelov510 I believe every woman should have sex with black man at least once. Girls you don't know what you're missing!

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. shadowdoom

shadowdoom Amateur

Once you go black There's No Going Back

• Like Like x 1
  6. VampirTARA

I quite agree, after the day of the bachelorette party, I was hooked on black dick. And I started having sex with a very old black guy without my husband knowing it. Well the old black guy Jimmy Joe got me pregnant and my husband went through the roof and would not accept it. So I left him and ended up with @Daddy01 here on xnxx and became his woman. He is so sweet, he accepted me knowing I was pregnant to a very old black guy when my husband would not. This very pic above is of me and and the old black guy Jimmy Joe that got me pregnant .

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Empathize Empathize x 1
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    1. Sweetnothings77
      I understand. Been with first and mostly with Black Mens. Got to be with mostly older and some way older then I can even put here when I started. But had ALL mine had Black Daddies just none them Stayed with me and 2 I wasnt so sure which ones was and wasnt going make it a issue cause wasnt with my first 2 kids Dads anyways so. My Man now is Black and way older but he gets it done and know how to take care Business and make me right and knows how to handle me cause he know my Past and Know I NEED Crazy at times so. He keeps me guessing enough and in my place for him so I cant say nothing bad. I got nothing but Respects for my Black Daddy.

7. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

OOOO BABY!!! I absolutely LOOOVE seeing you with pics like THIS!!! :):):) And I absolutely LOOOVE seeing you SUCKING and FUCKING old black guys like Jimmy Joe!!! It's a HUGE turn on for me that you'v been DOING THAT all this time and it doesn't bother me AT ALL that Jimmy Joe got you PREGNANT from ALL of the times you fuck him!!! I absolutely LOVE it and I LOVE absolutely EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT YOU baby!!! :):):)

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Lottiep90

Lottiep90 Porno Junky

Absolutely love your story Tara! You really are amazing and an inspiration :)

• Like Like x 5
  9. nastyjohn

nastyjohn Sex Lover

Been waiting for this story for this story since you first mentioned it a few months ago. You didn't disappoint. :) Thanks, @VampirTARA.

• Like Like x 1
    1. nastyjohn
      p.s. I was late to work this morning because of you, @VampirTARA. Not because of the length of the story, but because of the extracurricular events it caused. (blushing) Uhhhhh . . . Thanks. ;)

nastyjohn, May 17, 2018
      VampirTARA likes this.
  10. knotsrit

knotsrit Porn Star

You'd fuck a rock pile if you just thought there might be a snake in it! :dickhead:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

Jeezus baby!!! I JUST NOW got the chance to read your story!! You NEVER FAIL to make me cum SOO HARD every single TIME you end up REVEALING ALL the EXTREMELY HOT things you've DONE!!! This was obviously before I met you but soo dam HOT!!! You are soo through the roof HOT baby!!! I can NEVER get ENOUGH of you!!! :):):)

• Like Like x 1
  12. ChucknJen

ChucknJen Sex Machine

I'd love to see my wife fuck a huge cock while I watched and joined in! To be in a 69 with her. While she was getting it from behind would be the ultimate!!!

• Like Like x 3
  13. lastkiss555

lastkiss555 Porn Star

Very awesome story.
    Thanks

14. Truthful 1

Truthful 1 coal fired windmills Banned!

Girl you tell the best stories love your stories

• Like Like x 1
  15. VampirTARA

I thank you for the compliment, but I seriously doubt that now. They are just stories of crazy stuff that has happened to me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Truthful 1

Yes I know that's what makes your stories the best

• Like Like x 1
  17. Truthful 1

1. Dopedick412
      I really want to fuck you idk what it is or why I’m so attracted but you turn me on inbox me please

Dopedick412, Apr 3, 2024
  18. Truthful 1

I'm missing something are you pregnant now.

19. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

Another thing that I love about what happened to you, besides stroking, sucking and getting fucked by the black male stripper, is how you seemed to be IMMEDIATELY drawn to that nasty OLD man and how he was coming onto you, that you ended up taking him outside and sucking his old cock until your mouth was FULL of his cum!!

• Like Like x 5
    1. VampirTARA
      Nasty old man! I got a News Bulletin, You Ain't So young yourself and you know I'm attracted to Old Men.

VampirTARA, May 17, 2018
    2. Sweetnothings77
      I agree with you Tara. I danced and when I liked or wanted or needed a little extra I went out after my shifts with some the Mens that came in. There was always a Motel near the Clubs but some Mens just wanted a Quick Suck in there Car so going out in a Parking lot happens. I went out some Clubs I was just out with Friends when me and a guy hooked up even and we went out to Smoke and they started kissing on me. And yeah if I was liking him I'd kiss back and not stop his hands none like the Old guy done on you. Mens know when we womens give them the Green light and have are ways of letting them know it can be ON and they can have Us if they want or something nice from Us womens. Black Mens seem to just pick up on it quicker or just more straight forward I found. I liked that always.

VampirTARA likes this.
  20. BAM 69

BAM 69 Panty Thief

I really love and get excited reading your stories. The pictures that match the story is incredible. Always makes my pre cum flow !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1