1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
?

Would you do what the woman in the story did

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. Entice31

Entice31 Amateur

Marque called me his little shepherd girl-even around my husband Dave.He was a very handsome 6'4 and solid black statue of a man-a black god in the sheets-and in a woman's arms like you'd see in museums all over the world-Statuesque-Strength-Domination-Seduction-
    Subduing and intruding- the intrusion of the hottest kind
    When we moved from San Diego, wee never saw Marque again-until the day Dave had to go into the hosbital for quadruple by-pass surgery. Very serious. we knew the day would come.
    "Too bad Marque isn't here to help you cope with your stress"-he half laughed. He always did consider my feelings first.
    Then during surgery-Daves' phone rang- it was Marque.
    I met him at The Hyatt-downtown Denver. His floor was almost at the top-and at the windows you could see the city lights and the stars barely touching for a sweet good night kiss. I felt like almost in a trance. I had to go see Marque. It was imperative.
    First we embraced. Then talked. Though Dave had always been next to me with my other lovers; this time,it was different!More insatiably titillating and nasty-dirty and naughty.
    we both were wetting each other with soft touches in naughty places till it was take the clothes off each other as random as you please.
    Then tongues were dancing and fluids flowing.
    I had all my clothes off as I wiggled a little dance right on my knees only to worship this big black creation within.
    I unwrapped this flavorful, delectable morsel of the gods-and let him fuck my nigga black cock lovin' sucking slutty face with a grin of evil delight and passion!
    then he plunged his sword into my sheath making me pant and groan for mercy to bang his balls right into my ovaries-making them shake with baby batter and give me a baby now.
    I normally couldn't have penil orgasms- I had three that night-sliding up and down on his cock while he plunged and retreated -plunged and retreated-plunged and retreated-till I screamed- writhing with him
    till we came together and exhaled to a sweddy, sweet: exhaustion.
    Dave's operation went well-.
    And he found me sitting along side him with a gold beam surfacing my skin- a light in my eyes- and a grin on my face. That said volumes.

• Like Like x 1