1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Fred 23

Fred 23 Newcumer

So this actually happened to me. I was a 14 year old kid with nothing on my mind , other than having a good time at the lake. That evening became something I would have never ever thought about. This true story starts out with me playing pinball while my parents are enjoying thier drinks with friends at the Marina. Us kids could care less. So I was at the pinball machine. Playing when this kid around my age comes up to me and watches me play. Then he asks can I play a game too. Of course I said glad to have someone my age here what's your name? Justin he said, Im Frank, Nice to meet you. &since I played that pinball game a thousand times I got free plays all the time. So after playing the pinball machine for a while and getting to know each other, Justin says hey you wanna drink some beer? Of course I can't I said. But he said my parents have a cooler loaded down in the back of our truck. So I said ok. Being that age why not?. So we go outside and hop up into the bed of his parents pickup truck. Justin opens the cooler and hands me a beer. I have never drank at that age , so that's a new thing for me. So after drinking a couple beers and talking about everything 14 year old boys do, I had to pee, the alcohol ran through me. So I jumped out of the bed of the truck to pee , then after about a few moments Justin did the same, however as I turned away he whipped his shorts down and wiggled his dick at me laughingly. Now I did catch a glimpse of his penis but turned away. But that was the first time in my life I saw another boy and felt that was something I liked. Justin was taller than me, Sandy brown hair with blue eyes. And I still remember to this day he was very nice looking. But at that age ... no way did it even cross my mind. So I get back in the bed of his parents truck and again we drink another beer , then, after more boy talk Justin tells me about a guy he mowed lawns for, an older guy. He tells me the guy offers him $20 to suck his dick. I said No way! Did you do that? He said no way, would You? Jokingly I said depends? He then says depends on what? I told him if I was drunk enough. Justin then goes on to say that's gay, you would do that? That's like being a prostitute. I said to him again well if I was drunk and I could get paid might consider it. I don't know ,you asked me I told him. But he wouldn't stop about that, the answer I gave him. Finally I told him to stop about that, talk about something different .Now it was getting late and knew that our parents would be done and leaving the Marina. At this point I had drank a few beers and was feeling really good and acting stupid as I look back on it. So after a bit my parents came out of the Marina and I hopped out of Justin's parents truck bed. Justin said you have to leave, I said yes my parents are over there. He said hey can you ask to spend the night at my Grandparents place where were staying? They all know each other? Come on that would be fun. So he hope out of the truck and accompanies me as I walk up to my parents. It's around midnight and my Mom asked what have you boys been up to , did you have fun ? We have to head up to the house now. I said would it be ok if I went with Justin to stay at his Grandparents, the Ostertags? Come on Mom please. she looks at my Dad and he says they are just down the road. It's ok. So both Justin and I say yes thanks .My Mom then says , you get your butt to the lake house by no later than 9 in the morning then. Ok? I tell her I will Mom I promise. Just about then Justin's parents come out with his Grandparents and he runs over to them and tells them that my parents said it was ok If I stay at their place. His Grandparents said that's ok but we will have to put a tent up when we get back , you boys will have to sleep outside. Now that freaked me out. I never slept outside down at the lake, and was thinking well at least I won't be alone then. So we all got into his parents truck Justin &I say sat back in the bed of the truck, and while we were riding up that gravel road he popped the cooler open and handed me a beer and said drink it fast. So we got to his Grandparents Lake house and his Grandpa turned on the outside lights and we put the tent up Justin's younger brother cried to stay in the tent with us. But his parents told him no. He had to stay inside with his sister because he might get scared . Now I never ever imagined anything at that age I would ever do anything. Never crossed my mind. Yes at 14 I was masturbating like crazy , but never with a thought of another boy. So Justin and I get in the tent with a lantern and we once again start talking. He looks at me and says so, if the guy I told you about you would take $20 and let him suck You? For real? I said oh my gosh why are you on this again. Justin said well, you said if you got drunk enough you would. And that's kind of gay. I said hey your the one that wiggled your dick at me when I took a peek earlier. He just laughed. So we turn the lantern off and we both are in our sleeping blankets and then Just in says Fred are you drunk? Cause I am. I said yes I never drank before. So. Justin said slowly like he was thinking. Do you Jack off? I was froze .. Ummm No. I didn't want him to know. Justin immediately said to me liar, everyone does. So I said why do you ask me all these questions? He said Because. Then it became a because war of what and why? Then even at that age I figured out he was horny and he wanted something my mind was wondering but at the same time turned on and didn't understand why? By now our eyes had gotten accustomed to the dark. And could see each other. So I jokingly said you have $20?? He laughed and said nope, but do you want to play a game? By nowIm all into this just wondering. I said sure what game? Justin said say a body part and I poke it. I said what kind of game is this? He said come on. So I said ok my head, he said which one and we both cracked up laughing. At that moment I took the bait and said either one you choose. He said hmm ok. Get out of your sleeping blanket, which I did and then he touched the top of my forehead. Not What I thought but was relieved. The he says your turn. I say ok and he said foot. So I touched his foot. Now it's my turn and I say this game is stupid Justin. He then for got closer to me and said do so want to do something else? I froze and said What? He said I don't know ? Whatever you want? I said I don't know? Just then Justin touched my chest and his hand slowly went down to my navel. Wow I had a major hard on by now. So I reached over and touched him the same way. Next thing I know we are touching each other's hard ons with our underwear on . Then we no longer said anything, Justin slipped the waist band of my underwear open and touched my penis. He grabbed it and started jacking me. I had so much pre Cum it was as if I had peed a little. So I did the same to him. After rubbing each other in total silence I couldn't believe I was doing this . But I was so horny by then I didn't care. It was my first sexual experience other than my own hand. We continued to Jack each other then he said to me try this and he rolled over and said put it in my but if you want to. By now I'm so eager I got close, put the head of my dick against his butthole and pushed . Nothing so then a bright idea ... I spit on my hand to Jack off. So I tried that. Rubbed it around my dick and pushed again. I kind of went in the heaes of my dick did and then all of a sudden it was like a vacuum sucked it in all 5 inches. He was moaning and after about 20 or so pushes and 1 minute later I shot the biggest load .I couldn't believe I just had sex. After Cumming I was at that thought this is wrong. But Justin turned over and said my turn. Reluctantly I turned over and he put his 6 inch skinny penis inside of me. Hurt like crazy. I guess he was 6 inches? I knew at that time how long mine was and his was bigger. He came inside me really quickly. Then we both agreed to never tell. We just fell asleep. Next morning I got up and left to get back to my parents Lake house. I never saw him again as he lives out of state. And I asked his Grandparents about him over time. But we both grew up got married and as for me never did anything like that Since. Funny thing is were older now and he sought me out on social media. We are adults now and plan to meet as friend in a couple of months.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Uncutcock156

Uncutcock156 Amateur

Nice, some paragraphs would help instead of the big text wall. But I got through it and enjoyed it! Sounds like it was a good time

3. Fred 23

Fred 23 Newcumer

4. Fred 23

Fred 23 Newcumer

Well I tried my best. Not an English major. Lol. But after Justin contacted me on social media I got to thinking back. We have had many correspondences, but have never brought up the tent night. Most likely, we never will. Glad you enjoyed my post. And Thank you for your feed back. I want you to know this was true and actually happened.

5. Fred 23

Fred 23 Newcumer

I'm not sure what with means? But not a loss . I have thought about that night a thousand times. Why??? Don't know?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fred 23

Fred 23 Newcumer

Ok wow. Maybe you and me can have a chat sometime? Thank you for reaponding.

7. Fred 23

Fred 23 Newcumer

So now you have my wheels spinning in my head. I thank you for responding to me and I feel better about what I did long ago.you know just 2 horny kids . So with that said, I'm interested in what you said about you and your friend. How you started out. The reason I ask, and you do not have to oblige, is that I always wondered if I did something wrong that night? I have been asked , when did you lose your virginity?I do not count that night. I say 15, because that's the first time I had sex with a girl. Does that make sense?

1. Hershel savage
      I would say it was that night with that boy. How could you say other wise. It still holds a place for you and it was special,yes? I wish I was like you at that age and pushed the envelope

Hershel savage, Feb 15, 2022
  8. Fred 23

Fred 23 Newcumer

Whew ? Your brother? Guess thats how it started for you? It's all good.my brothers would have punched me and said don't tell or I'll hurt you. Lol if I had saw that.