National Football League ...
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by justpassingthru, Aug 23, 2016.
Denver turned him down. Figures Jerry wants to much. Houston is leary also. Adopted a wait and see.
If I were Romo I'd be talking to the networks. They are usually looking for comantaters.
Thanks for the update
I cant listen to sports radio they are just talking too much basketball....
They recovered Brady's jersey.
Mexican reporter had it in Mexico......
fucking Mexicans --- bunch of fucking thieves.....
Trump was right!
Apparently the guy had Von Miller's (Denver) helmet from the SB50 as well as Brady's 49 and 51 SB Jersey's ...
He wasn't a reporter, Martin Mauricio Ortega, was a director of one of its newspapers, Diario La Prensa, until he resigned last Tuesday stating personal family problems.
The Jersey was valued at 500,000 but was being shopped around for 75, 000.
I guess FOX is good for something afterall. Footage of theirs was used to identify the guy.
Mauricio Ortega was named in Mexican media as the journalist –
and memorabilia collector – accused of stealing Tom Brady’s highly prized 2017 Super Bowl jersey.
“Mauricio Ortega was dismissed a few days ago when they learned that he stole the Tom Brady jersey,” reported Beatriz Pereyra, a reporter for Proceso. Pereyra identified the suspect as “the director of the newspaper La Prensa, Mauricio Ortega. He had Brady jersey.”
Ortega, Editorial Writer Who Worked for a Prominent Mexican News Organization,
Once Took a Selfie With Brady
Thanks for expanding on my post, I try not to mention the names of infamous fuckers ... Bonnie and Clyde are one exception.
Looks more like the guy photo bombed that pic than a selfie.
So the wondering "Raiders" from Oakland will now be the Las Vegas Raiders.
To start there for the 2020 season.
Any bets on how long before they move back to Oakland?
they will not...Vegas is a great place for them.....(Vegas has great corp tax rates and no personal income tax)
Baseball team will move also....to someplace....
Jerry Jones company legends put together the rest of the stadium financing and
is selling the luxury suites as well as the sponsorships....
News report last night, Raiders may play two seasons in San Antonio TX, while Las Vagas builds their new stadium .
In other news Romo is still a Cowboy! Latest is he will be a sports commentator.
Romo has done a few commercials but they where dumb and his talking was very little for some reason....
He might do college football.....
If He was doing color for pro ball it might just choke on 3rd and goal from the 4....
It's offical Romo is going to be a sports commentator. Smart move considering his record of getting hurt the last couple years.
CBS sports annalist....but I have not heard it confirmed yet and Romo has not made a statement....
CBS has the Cowboys Thanksgiving game this year...
but maybe CBS will be doing a press announcement....
Dallas talk show was talking about it all morning. Just not sure which network he'd go on.
I just heard what I wrote from dallas sports radio a few minutes ago....
He's going to take Phil Simms spot.
Oh and Jerry Jones is asking the NFL to drop marijuana prohibition as many players prefer to use it for pain instead of opiate drugs. Makes sense.
Wow, I just did that...for pain. Pressure washed the pergola today...well, I watched SWMBO pressure wash the pergola.
It left me in excruciating pain.
May as well post the draft here too for posterity. Might ned to look at this list during the season
NFL Draft 2017 results
1. Cleveland Browns — Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
2. Chicago Bears* — Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina (from SF)
3. San Fransisco 49ers* — Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford (from CHI)
4. Jacksonville Jaguars — Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
5. Tennessee Titans — Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (from LA)
6. New York Jets — Jamal Adams, S, LSU
7. Los Angeles Chargers — Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
8. Carolina Panthers — Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
9. Cincinnati Bengals — John Ross, WR, Washington
10. Kansas City Chiefs* — Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech (from BUF)
11. New Orleans Saints — Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
12. Houston Texans* — Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson (from HOU)
13. Arizona Cardinals — Haason Reddick, LB, Temple
14. Philadelphia Eagles — Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee (from MIN)
15. Indianapolis Colts — Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State
16. Baltimore Ravens — Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
17. Washington Redskins — Jonathan Allen, DE, Alabama
18. Tennessee Titans — Adoree’ Jackson, DB, USC
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama
20. Denver Broncos — Garett Bolles, OT, Utah
21. Detroit Lions — Jarrad Davis, LB, Lions
22. Miami Dolphins — Charles Harris, DE, Missouri
23. New York Giants — Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
24. Oakland Raiders — Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
25. Houston Texans — Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan
26. Seattle Seahawks — Takkarist McKinley, DE, UCLA
27. Buffalo Bills* — Tre’Davious White, CB, LSU (from KC)
28. Dallas Cowboys — Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
29. Browns* — David Njoku, TE, Miami (from GB)
30. Pittsburgh Steelers — T.J. Watt, LB, Wisconsin
31. 49ers* — Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama (from SEA)
32. New Orleans Saints — Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin (from NE)
33. Green Bay Packers — Kevin King, CB, Washington
34. Jacksonville Jaguars — Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama
35. Seattle Seahawks — Malik McDowell, DL, Michigan State
36. Arizona Cardinals — Budda Baker, S, Washington
37. Buffalo Bills — Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina
38. Los Angeles Chargers — Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky
39. New York Jets — Marcus Maye, S, Florida
40. Carolina Panthers — Curtis Samuel, WR/RB, Ohio State
41. Minnesota Vikings — Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
42. New Orleans Saints — Marcus Williams, S, Utah
43. Philadelphia Eagles — Sidney Jones, CB, Washingoton
44. Los Angeles Rams — Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama
45. Chicago Bears — Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
46. Indianapolis Colts — Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida
47. Baltimore Ravens — Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston
48. Cincinnati Bengals — Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma
49. Washington Redskins — Ryan Anderson, OLB, Alabama
50. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — Justin Evans, S, Texas A&M
51. Denver Broncos — DeMarcus Walker, DT, Florida State
52. Cleveland Browns — DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
53. Detroit Lions — Teez Tabor, CB, Florida
54. Miami Dolphins — Raekwon McMillan, LB, Ohio State
55. New York Giants — Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
56. Oakland Raiders — Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
57. Houston Texans — Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
58. Seattle Seahawks — Ethan Pocic, C, LSU
59. Kansas City Chiefs — Tanoh Kpassagnon, DT, Villanova
60. Dallas Cowboys — Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado
61. Green Bay Packers — Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
62. Pittsburgh Steelers — JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
63. Buffalo Bills — Dion Dawkins, G, Temple
64. Carolina Panthers — Taylor Moton, OT, Western Michigan
New England will end up having the best again ?
Separate names with a comma.