1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Entice31

Entice31 Amateur

Has anyone found that making love to our black men when we are going through struggles of our own creates a nostalgic bond that is powerful and binds a friendship that when penentrated upon the deepest and yes I do mean the deepest level of what one receives as a "Fucking Release" it can be tantamount to the marriage a mature white woman like me has and increases the love bond between me and my black lover readily seen before the eyes of my husband as I make his bed on the couch in the living room as he is lullabied to bed with moans of exstacy and screams of pleasureable delight? No I don't want him to watch always-any more than I would want him to always watch the images I put in my mind. He is a humble cuchy, and he knows once these feelings between my black lover and I are launched into the atmosphere than on into the stratosphere that my love for he and many black men will continue to grow to new astounding heights while my cuchy plays with his pathetic dangling penis and knowing once again he has to bow before the supremacy and dominion of the black male race not just over him sexually where the " I can take care of you" game can't be played anymore but the sickening frustrations of lying back and pretending to be pleased by him can finally sink over the horizon into perfect silence as my black lover and I heavy breathe ourselves into another everlusting love making session on into the early morning hours. Heavy sigh.

bl looove.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. rowdyb4

rowdyb4 Sex Machine

Black men can fuck all nite

3. Entice31

Entice31 Amateur

With the right partner incorporating just the right momentum you can't see straight much less stop.

4. TWJCUAB

TWJCUAB Sex Lover

I did not know why i'm on this page, please any women help me to understand my previous wife. ( i know back man love Asia women and back men have a big and long dick.)
    she is a Asia woman 5'00 tall and 110 bl go with her co-worker big tall back man (about 6'1" tall and 300 bl) over night fishing on the week end and after they came back home she can't go work for a week. What do you think? she told me they did't have sex, but she can't walk straight for week, did she telling me the true or she lie about it? thank you.

5. SharingCaring1312

SharingCaring1312 Amateur Banned!

She got shagged fuk out of the black man twjcuqb

6. luvtoget freaky

luvtoget freaky Amateur

If she's spending the night with another dude without u, and y'all are married... She's fucking him. Pretty easy to figure that one out..