1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

The Unexpected Guest ( Babysitter Fantasy.)

The following Story is Fictional.

I watched as my wife ran around from room to room trying to get ready for her meeting, only stopping in the middle to ask me if things looked okay. " These earrings? or different ones?" I chuckle and roll my eyes saying for the millionth time " You look amazing in anything my love." She does a cute little twirl, prancing to the front of the house now to grab her shoes. Meanwhile, I get up and walk into the nursery. Clicking the dim lights on and checking on the baby, who is sound asleep in her bright pink onesie. I slowly back out of the room and click the lights off, making sure not to wake the sleeping angel. My wife comes back into the living room, kissing my cheek and then my lips. Our regular sitter Stacy couldn't make it, due to already having plans. So, I'm testing my skills in parenting tonight. Not like it's different from any other night, she sleeps practically all day and all night.

After watching the car leave the drive way from the front porch I being the trail back inside, finding a spot on the couch and flipping through channels at a very very low volume. Doing random things around the house was quite boring I had no idea how people did this everyday, from doing the dishes to dusting my wife china display, I was bored out of my mind. and ever so offen I checked on the tiny life I was in charge of, and like always. Was sound asleep.

Once the evening hits, I throw a tv dinner in the microwave letting it time down before grabbing the hot as hell plastic tray, pulling my laptop into my lap as I plow through a small serving of Luke warm mashed potatoes.

I hear the front door open and my wife walks the fastest I've ever seen in heels in my life, with a long red fabric in her hands. " I've got such a big present for you." she almost screams..I shush her, " you'll wake the baby!" she giggles, " i'm sorry, i'm just so excited for this. Setting the half eaten tray down, and letting her blind fold me.

" You just sit back right here." she says, pushing me down slowly into the recliner we bought a couple months back, I hear her heels clicking as she walks away, but then..It took me by surprise. there was a set of hands stroking my cock through my jeans.." Oh honey.." I moan, " Don't tease me like that." thinking this is one of those nights where my wife wanted baby number two. My hard shaft is soon set free from the zipper holding it back, feeling long nails tease my balls , My wife doesn't have long nails. " Did someone get their nails done.." I joke around..I hear my wife, she sounds far away.." Nope still, short baby." I hear her walk up to me, which is strange since I thought she was right in-front of me.

The blind fold comes off and I see the bright blue eyes of Stacy, our baby-sitter looking up at me as she holds my cock against her face...My eyes go wide, almost blushing.." Stacy!?!?!" I look over at my wife who is now now only wearing the earrings I picked out earlier. " Baby-doll, give me a turn." she says, Stacy crawls over to the other side of my chair. Pulling her shorts and top off, and then ditching her panties. her small fingers roam over her tight teen folds as she watches my wife take control over the cock she's had in her mouth millions of times. I am in utter paradise. Roping my wife's hair in a thick pony tail, ignoring the stray curls poking through the cracks in my fist. " God, that feels amazing."

Smirking over at the young girl who comes over every Friday night to watch our bundle of joy, Who is now watching in awe as my wife takes my entire length down her throat. " Wow! Mrs.Parks!" She cried out, I grab her small frail hand placing it on the upper frame of the cougar infront of me. Right as i'm starting to enjoy the feel of warm, wet, lips around my shaft. Until they leave, only large amounts of spit dripping down my thick frame. Once I blink a new set of lips are back on my body but this time, there's only tight young teen throat around my shaft. " Oh fuck yes..." Still holding my wife by the pony tail in one hand, my other decided to pull stacy's hair up to the same extent. " Doesn't she look so fucking hot wrapped around your cock like that, baby?" I hear my what I thought was " Vanilla" Wife preach to me, looking up and down watching her worship every inch, thinking.." Hmm, I'd say two sets of lips would be even hotter." She bites her lips getting the hint. " Anything you want baby." she purrs before wrapping the painted lips over my balls, holding both pony tails in each hand having full control. I yank Stacy off my cock and taste her skin, kissing up and down her neck, my wife licking my balls one more time before slowly gripping and playing with Stacy's perky cups, rubbing the nipple of her left breast under my thumb. I slip down onto my knees, coming face to face with the nervous but excited teen, kissing her soft pink lips, they tasted like candy. My hands wrap at her hips and I pull her up onto my lap. Laying us down on the carpet in the living room, Kissing my way down her tight frame, sucking her skin and leaving slight rasps before I rub my cock through her delicate folds.." You're not a virgin right?" she shakes her head, " No sir..." Holding back moans. hearing her adress me with authority makes electric rods tingle through my frame, pulsating my entire length. " Good."my thick cock presses into her barely legal body for the first time, my love watching and playing with the shaved lips I've licked over for the past three years.

" Oh fuck you're tight." I grit my teeth and try to push all the way into her small frame, her frequent purrs and tiny love making noises reassure me that she's enjoying it as much as I am. My body turns to it's animalistic traits and begins to thrust on it's own, digging my nails into the carpet as moans fill the air, pushing my hips down all the way against her beautiful round ass. Her pants and hefty breaths turn to needy groans before long she's wrapped around my body begging to feel her body shake in bliss, I'm inside her for what seems like hours and hours, pumping every inch of me deep, making her feel filled to the brim. Her head tilts back and I watch as her eyes roll in a form of release. Not hearing a peep out of my wife, we both turn to look over at her, she's wrapped in blankets sound asleep, I'm sure the meeting was long and hard. looking down at my new favorite kinky damsel, I wink at her. She rolls her hips against my lower abs, getting a growl to erupt from the lowest octave I could muster.

She giggles, being louder than I expected her to be. I "sshh" her and wrap the tight body around my hips to my chest. Picking up the light damsel and carrying her to my bed room, letting my wife cuddle the pillow in the living room until I can move her. After placing Stacy down onto the plush bed I hurry back to the living room to only pick her up and carry her to our guest room, tucking her into bed and locking the door behind me. Making sure she has the privacy she needs.

I bite my lip, stroking my cock as I walk back to the dim room, Stacy has found baby oil in my dresser, the little snoop. It's dripping off every curve of her body making the slightly tan skin glow and shimmer once the light hits it. I pour some more out into my hand, running my each finger tip over the slippery slope now known as her skin.

...TO Be Continued.

End of Part One.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Damifudo

Damifudo Sex Machine

Oh wow that made my cock stand up and waiting for part 2.

3. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

Straight up? ;) I'm glad you liked it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

Hot damn Vixxy, you've done it again! Straight as an arrow, I don't know what turns me on more... the stories, or imagining the devilish little minx that creates them! ;)

5. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

I've been told that my page is the perfect place for " Married men to Get away from their Vanilla Wives."

• Like Like x 1
    1. Wackstevens95
      I'd say that assessment is pretty much on point.

Wackstevens95, Aug 21, 2016
  6. sharkbytenow

sharkbytenow Sex Machine

Part 2 part 2 please

7. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

I'm going to start working on part 2 today! :)

8. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

It was slightly rushed since I thought I'd have really long Acrylic nails that I couldn't type with today. But I promise part 2 will be better!