1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Sultry Angel

Sultry Angel Newcumer

Hello Katie Girl, Bladeway and all members of XNXX who read this reply,

As my profile name indicates, I am Sultry Angel. I own and with the help of a great crew (we often refer to ourselves as the motley crew of erotica), run a story forum.

Recently I replied to a posting of Katie Girls. My reply was to say the least hasty in decision and truly unfair to Katie Girl, Bladeway, XNXX, it's members and quite honestly all Authors and Artists. I believed at the time my intentions were honorable and within reason. After thinking about this for a couple of days, seeing the obvious discomfort had I caused Katie Girl and Bladeway, I realized my reply was not only hasty and unfair, but also narrow minded.

We go to great lengths in our forum to insure that every member is treated fairly. All of our members know they can share what is on their on mind freely. The only exception to this, which is monitored quite closely by not only the site mods but the members themselves, are postings which are slanderous in nature.

Ok, enough about good intentions.....

Katie Girl, Bladeway and all members of XNXX..... I wish to officially and sincerely apologize for my actions. I learned a valuable lesson that night. Unfortunately Katie Girl and Bladeway were forced to pay the price for what I learned. I promise my inappropriate actions will not be repeated. I can only hope you understand, accept, and forgive me.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to share my apology.

To the staff of XNXX - You do have a truly wonderful site. I intend on showing my appreciation for allowing me to post my rather inappropriate comments and my apology, by promoting your site on SultryAngel.com. It's all I have to offer as my way of saying thank you.

Your humbled angel,
    Sultry Angel