1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

I've never been in a place like this before, raunchy posters filled the walls. So many girls doing their own things, wrapped around metal rods all different kinds of ways. Making the art of the career I was about to take up was infact " easy" to them. Lights and tasteful yet sensual music filled the air. I couldn't help it I was nervous, the men around watched me, I wonder if they could sense that I was the new girl, or at-least hoped to be.

Making my way to the back, a man stands up moving out from a booth. I try to focus on the fact I need the money and this job is close to home. He smiles at me, I'm sure he looks better in actual room light, " Follow me," he almost yells over the loud music. " Okay," my small voice semi rings back, oddly nervous. His tall frame sinks to the door across the small walk way between the stages and the bar. " So about the job," bringing up the opening before he can talk about anything else, " Well," he chuckles. " We don't hire right off the spot, you have to prove you're worth my last spot." regular lights hit my face after I walk into the small room with him, the floor is pavement. " Show me what you've got..." he cuts off, catching his hint I give him my name.." It's Sophia.." he holds back a laugh.." really? not anymore." I tilt my head confused. " You don't think these girls use their real names do you, Hun? tell me you're smarter than that." -------------------------------------
    - End Of Preview-
    The rest should come out by tomorrow night! Be On the Look out! :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

Ooh, I love it already Vixxy. :) and Welcome back babe, I missed your tantalizing exposures :p

3. Ms.Vixen

Ms.Vixen Amateur

Why thank you! I'm a very busy gal so sadly I can only write on the weekend, but this one is almost done!

4. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

You're welcome, no worries, hope everything is going okay and you have a great night Hun!

5. spellbinder2017

spellbinder2017 Sex Lover

Very Intrigued!!! I will be waiting for the rest. I like your commitment to writiing. You couldn't post the whole story, so instead of just throwing something out-there, you gave a preview, a teaser for us readers. So i know this is about to get good. Can't wait!!!