1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. 8inchsnuggler

8inchsnuggler Newcumer

This is a story i wrote in the spur of the moment for my cougar, havnt wrote a story in like 8 years so id love feed back.

Well im imaging kissing you right now, my hand grasping the back of ur head while our tongues twirl around in blissful unison, my other hand creeps up ur sexy dress and finds ur sweet wet pussy. My fingers start to play with ur cute clit as i slam ur goddess body agienst a wall. U get this intense look of lust in ur eyes as you rip away and drop to ur knees. U fumble with my belt but for some reason its giving u trouble and u just cant wait anymore to see my glorious cock so when u succeed with the belt u just rip my pants open snapping the button off and tearing the zipper apart... u need it, u crave it... then there it is.. right in front of ur eyes my long, slender, succulent, 23 year old cock glistening with precum... ur eyes r wide, ur pussy is dripping. U cant wait anymore u have to taste it! So u do just that, ever so slowly u take my hard cock in ur hand as you bring your face closer, its so smooth in ur hand and u can smell my masculinity radiating from the 10in monster in ur hand. U wrap ur tongue around my shaft and lather my dick with ur saliva as u make ur way to the head dripping with pre cum that u cant wait to taste, then u get there... u engulf my head in ur mouth, the cum is a perfect mixture of sweetness and saltiness that you just cant get enough of. Ur pussy is soaked as u devour my manhood, ur fingers r ravaging ur sweet pussy, ur loving every inch of my young cock. Then i grab the back of ur head and shove myself as deep down ur throat as i can go... im loving it, ur throat is of a goddess, wer both in complete extacy as you rip away from my dick and turn my around.
    I bend over and spread my legs and u get a perfect view of my cute, tiny delicious asshole. U instantly shove ur tongue in my as u reach around and rub my dick which is lubricated from ir saliva.
    Im crying out in joy and u eat my ass and jack me off. I cant stand mucb more but im holding on for dear life in hope that this sensation will never end.

U shove my plug in me and turn it to max speed. My body is shaking as you plung my cock back down ur throat, i cant take anymore.. suddenly, what feels like gallons of warm delicous sperm is pumping into ur mouth, u have no choice but to start swallowing but u cant keep up and it starts pouring down ur chin, my knees go weak, the world goes black, i cant stand anymore and i collapse which plunges my still hard cock back down ur throat causing more cum to gush out of ur mouth, ur dress is ruined by this point. Im unconscious from the overloading sensation i just went through... u ease plug out of me and lick all the remaining cum off my dick so im nice and clean then u cover me with a blanket and snuggle up next to me as u whisper in my ear... mommy loves taking care of her little boy... ;)