1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. kacey25346

kacey25346 Newcumer

It was just a normal day as i saw her walk past me my beautiful girlfriends best friend katie she is 19 and im 20 but anyways i know its wrong to fall for your gf best friend espescially if there really close

Well one day my gf asked me to help katie with so unpacking she was moving in with us while she was at work it was just me and katie all alone in the house i just could not help not falling for her she smells sweet beautiful hair blond her eyes they look like the sky i even have dreams about her but i wonder does she has the same feellings for me

• Like Like x 1
  2. kacey25346

kacey25346 Newcumer

If you want to add anything you can i dont mind