1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Show her off

Show her off Amateur

Barb an I have been together for a long time. Our tastes kind of dove tail. She is an exhibitionist and I'm a candaulist...... I like to show her off in other words. Another plus, at least for me, is that Barb's bi. I've known this since we met and she was always upfront about it. We worked out our life's game rules and it has worked for us since.

I got home early one afternoon. It was hot as it gets in the valley so we decided to eat an early dinner and settle back in the air conditioning. We both jumped in to make dinner and became a little frisky with each other between getting things ready. Barb was running around the house topless.....her favorite state of dress. So between the veggies and the meat I had my hands full of her 38's. By the time dinner hit the table I was playing her boobs seriously. I had one of them in my mouth when the cell rang. The caller ID said it was one of our best friends, Crystal, so I delayed my satisfaction so Barb could answer the phone.

To make a long story short, Crystal one of our most intimate lady friends. The three of us have been having fun for a few years now and it is always fun. Naturally, with Barb now on the heated side she began telling her about me chasing her all over the kitchen playing with her boobs. From my end Crystal must have told her that she wanted some action with them, too. So Barb, thinking that it was time for a little feminine three some made plans for a get together over at Crystal's place. She and I were all smiles when the call ended. A get together was over due.

I probably delayed finishing dinner not being able to resist playing with Barb's nips. She loves them being tweaked and rolled between a set of fingers....... We managed to keep from doing anything serious and just left the dishes on the table much to the dog's happiness.

I expected Barb to pull something on revealing for the ride over. She did. My favorite black lace blouse. She was in the mood to show off during the ride. The sun was still pretty high up so some lucky folks were going to get a good look at her 38's.

I had to stop and fuel up the truck and stopped at the gas station on the way. I ran in to pay cash for it and came back out to Barb running the gas pump..... with some guy ogling away gassing up his car just behind the truck. I caught him getting an eyeful as I rounded the pump island. He suddenly looked embarrassed and gave me an "oops" look. I smiled back and told him that it is always good to see a nice set. All he could do is nod his head yes. When I got next to Barb I told her that she had made someones day quietly. She said that he stopped his pumping when she pretended to have problems getting the nozzle to release from the pump. And that he seemed to like the way the boobs shook when she was trying to release it. He was still slowly fueling his car as she replaced the nozzle and walked around the back of the truck to the passenger side. He was still getting an eyeful so she just waved to him and got in the truck.

The rest of the ride was uneventful. We got to our friends place in just a few minutes. There were a couple of guys in their early 20's looking our way on Barb's side of the truck when we parked. The sun was beaming down on her in the seat when she said for me to watch and pointed toward the two guys. She opened her door and turned her legs over the end of the seat so she could slide to the ground as she was getting out. Her back was to me but her boobs must have bounced real nice because both of them were looking back and forth at each other and Barb. I knew what they were saying to each other. Barb kinda dusted herself off before reaching in and grabbing her purse....... and then had to check through it looking for something she didn't need. Satisfied she had given them a good long look she did one of those bouncy walks the long way around the truck and joined me for the walk up to the front door.

Our friend answered and I stepped in with Barb following. I guess I was blocking our friends view because it wasn't until she finished with a welcome hug that she noticed Barbs blouse. She remarked that Barb looked "hot". The blouse is her favorite also. Barb wears it pretty often when the three of us are together knowing that. Kinda' satisfying two people for the price of one. It gets Crystal horny as much as it does me.

upload_2017-2-24_13-8-47.png

She couldn't help but fondle the Barb's girls before pouring our drinks. I always enjoy the way they come on to each other. The foreplay is great to watch. By the end of the second set of drinks both of them were pretty aroused. I enjoyed the action from across the table while they worked on each others boobs and frenched deeply. By now Barb's blouse was all the way open. The girlfriend got up to refresh our drinks and turned on the stereo for some music saying she was in the mood to dance but didn't like carpet to dance on.

The girls had taken quite a while enjoying themselves and it was starting to become dark. The the idea hit me that we could go down to the club that I ran for some dancing and other fun. It was mid week and it closed by nine. So the place would be ours. I suggested that we finish these drinks and head down. The girls liked the idea and Barb grabbed her and did a dance shimmy up against her. The make out session got a little more intense and I joined them in a little hands on boob massage of Barb and Crystal. Both of us love the handful she has to play with. We finished off the drinks on the couch on either side of Barb my face on one side and hers on the other exciting Barb's nips to engorgement. We almost didn't head out to the club but we knew that we could continue there.... and I could watch them cavort on the dance floor.

We got to an empty club and I let us in. It wouldn't have mattered to Barb since she was in the mood to show off. She's done it before.

The girls danced while I poured drinks and played bar tender. Their hands were all over each other while the kissed during the slow dances. A total turn on. At the end of the dances they would grab a seat and do a shot. They were greasing the skids for a hotter evening it turned out.

upload_2017-2-24_13-9-22.png

The girls were one upping each other. They ordered Boilermakers. And if one had a shot the other had to also have a shot. So they got pretty drunk by the end of the hour. I selected music that I thought would give them a chance to get up close and personal with each other or have contact with each other in some way. After about the third shot they had to take a break from dancing and took seats at the bar.

With all the dancing had gotten the girls even more horny than they started out being. The innuendo was more and more leading and the touching and fondling more intense. They were almost in a perpetual kissing match, tongues tickling each other, hands taking breasts to squeeze and nipples to roll between fingers.

upload_2017-2-24_13-9-54.png

Soon Crystal had Barb's blouse wide open and Crystal started a bit of nippel sucking. Barb loved it. Crystal was the aggressor this night. It had been a while since the three of us had gotten together and I guess Crystal had some pent up needs to take care of. Barb was certainly ready to let her do about anything that wasn't painful with her. The urgency of Crystal's desire for Barb was very evident to me. She and Barb were almost falling off the bar stools from all the fondling, nipple sucking and groping.

Crystal finally slid off her stool and pulled Barb off hers. Pinning barb to the Bar she began to pop open the buttons to Barb's slacks with one hand while massaging Barb's mound through them all the while slamming her tongue down Barb's throat. Barb was moaning from all the attention and urging Crystal on.

I knew when Crystal had popped the last button of Barb's slacks because of Barb's deep breath in as Crystal slid her fingers between her labia. Barb almost buckled with the touch. Crystal massaged Barb's butterfly for a few minutes and was mentioning how wet Barb was getting when I decided it was time for me to do a shot and grab a seat on their side of the bar.

Crystal brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them off in a real sultry way and left them very wet with her spit. She told Barb that she tasted really good and then put her hand down to Barb again........ this time sliding a couple of fingers into Barb. Barb fell forward putting her head on Crystal's shoulder and let out a long low, “Oooooh!” After a minute or so Barb was starting to pant in time with Crystal's thrusts into her. I could hear the wet sound of the fingers penetrating my wife's vagina.

Barb took Crystal's face to hers and she began a very long kiss with lots of tongue. Then again from a different tilt of their heads. I could tell Barb was about to have an orgasm as her kiss with Crystal froze and she began panting into Crystals face. Barb told her, “Faster....harder”. And Crystal doubled her efforts. Barb began to buckle and grabbed Crystal around her neck to support herself. I could see Crystal was enjoying working Barb's klit and she told Barb that she was going to make her come like crazy. The shudder and shake of Barb's orgasm hit her and she would have fallen to the floor if Crystal hadn't thrown an arm around her waist. It was so intense Barb bit Crystal lightly on her shoulder as the orgasm peaked. Crystal let out a wonderful little, “Ow”, but kept working Barb into a second Big O.

After her third orgasm Barb suddenly spun Crystal around back to the bar. Pulling up Crystal's uniform top she unhooked the bra and pulled it off her. She then went to town sucking Crystal's breasts and giving the nipples special attention and squeezing both titts to her cheeks as she slid her tongue from big brown aureole to big brown aureole. Crystal looked at me and bit her lip from her pleasure.

Now it was Barb who was undoing a woman's slacks. She told Crystal to hop up on the stool. And as she did Barb slid the slacks to Crystals ankles and parted her legs wide open while sliding her to the edge of the seat. Barb told her that she was about to drive Crystal out of her mind. With that Barb dropped to her knees throwing her legs over her shoulders and dove into the middle of Crystals legs.

All I could do was watch and rub the growing Louisville Slugger through my pant leg. It is f'ing hot watching my wife eat out another woman. Barb's a world class muncher. Crystal was leaning against the bar rail with her arms spread out along it's length. She was loving my wife's tongue work. I could hear the slurping and watch Barb's face pressed up against Crystal's snatch. Barb slid her out even further on the edge and I watched her do a three finger thrust into Crystal. Crystal gasped and quivered from the sensation. And when Barb slipped her tongue to her klit she began panting.

Barb showed her no mercy. She stopped long enough to say, “You're tasty tonight. Too bad we don't have that strawberry douche we used last time......” Then she dove back down on her. It was all Crystal could do to put a hand to the back of Barb's head and pull her in tighter. Her head began to fall back and she would raise it back up only to fall back again. Her moans to my wife's fingers and tongue were becoming louder and more frequent. Crystal finally placed her second hand to the back of Barb's head and took a handful of hair as she urged Barb on. She was groaning, “Oh yeah.....Oh yeah.....” as Barb brought her closer to an “O”.

I hopped off my stool and joined them Cradling Crystal's laid back head in one palm I slid her the tongue while squeezing and kneading a breast in the other. Crystal is an intense kisser. Soft lips that both Barb and I enjoy. They puff up a little when she is aroused making them even softer. I ran the tip of my tongue around the edges of her lips and then continued to french with her. She stopped for just a second to bite me on my lower lip and then let her tongue dance with mine again.

I felt her flinch wit her first orgasm, almost sitting her straight up from the spasm it gave her. All I could do was hold her and keep her on the stool. Of course she may have liked sliding further into Barb's face at that point. She was coming like crazy from Barb's oral on her. Barb had found the spot she knew so well from our past experiences with Crystal. At first Crystal urged her on but with the intensity of her orgasms growing she pulled Barb's face away from her to rest.

Leaning back she stretched to grab the last of her shot from the boilermaker. Barb had stood up to finish buttoning her slacks while I played with Crystals tits. Throwing back the last half ounce of booze she said, “Barb, You can drive me crazy anytime. But after that I need some dick,” and looked at me. I felt her hand find my hard on. She gave it a nice little rub. Barb smiled and licked her lips. “OK, but he can't come, alright?” looking at me. “I want that for myself.” Crystal smiled and responded, “Fine I just want Bob's meat in me..... like now.”

Barb leaned to me and gave me a kiss. “Slam it to her, Dear. I'm gonna sit back and have a drink watching. Then you're mine. Got it?” I slid her my tongue and we mingled them as Crystal unzipped my trousers.

“You got it, Sweetie.” I said. I felt Crystal's fingers pop my dick out of my trousers just then. Barb looked down at it in her hand as she massaged it.

“Ooooooo. She's gonna love that........” Barb said with a big smile.

Crystal giggled and said, “You bet I am.” She pulled me to her by Mr Happy. Placing the head at her labia she said “Slow and deep if you don't mind.” And with only a slight push I was up to my balls in her. Barb had left her hot and very wet. Slowly I thrust in and out of her. I took about two seconds to push in and two to pull out. I kinda gave her snatch a pelvic grind at the end of each thrust. Crystal loves that. She savors the feel of a good stiff hard on sliding into her.

I managed to keep from coming only because of the slow pace she wanted. It was enough to start her on another round of orgasms. After about a minute of steady pushes I felt her vaginal walls start to tense. She was looking me right in my eyes and I could tell she was getting close to coming. She urged me to stay slow in my thrusts. Them she bit her lower lip and I felt her twat squeeze my member very tightly. I knew from experience that she was about to orgasm. A couple of more pushes into her and she exploded, sitting up and pushing her face to mine for a huge kiss.

“You must have found the spot again, Dear,” Barb said.

Crystal broke the kiss and hoarsely said, “Yeah.....” and came again. I grasped her tits and palmed them rolling her nipples in my fingers.

As I kept thrusting Barb left her stool and took Crystal's face in both hands and kissed her deeply. “I love watching my husband screw you. You two are so hot together.”

Crystal gave a weak smile and said,” I love his dick in me. I love to fantasize about both you doing me. You guys make me so hot.....” She hesitated and then came a third time shuttering heavily. “OK. OK. If you don't stop, bob I'm gonna keep this up until you come. Let me rest a second and let Barb have at you.”

I slid out of her and I felt the cool air hit my dick. It made it harder feeling that and knowing that both my wife and Crystal were looking at it intently. Crystal took hold and gently slid her hand down the shaft. Barb guided me to the stool next to Crystal's. I simply leaned up against it standing. Barb took the stool next to mine turned to me. Her nipples were fully erect and her tits bounced as she hopped up on her stool. Her breasts looked so fine as I ogled her.

She took me by my dick and slowly ran her fingers up and down its length keeping me up. With the other she reached for her beer bottle and took a long slow drink from it. Looking at Crystal she asked, “You doing alright?” Crystal sat up more straight and nodded her head, “Yes.” “Good. I may want some help in a minute.” With hone more pull from her bottle she slid off her stool and down in front of me.

“After watching you two I wanted to thank you for making me so hot, Dear.” She looked at my erection for a moment as she continued to “fluff” it with her fingers then took it in to her tonsils. Beginning with a long slow pull I felt her tongue along its shaft. Coming to the head she stopped and pulled off very slowly then ran the tip of her tongue around the edge of the head. It felt exquisite. She then began the entire suck all over again.

I felt Crystal slide her arm around under mine and lean up against me. Looking at her she was intently watching Barb sucking me. Then looking up to meet my eyes she said, “ Feels good doesn't it?” and kissed me. I reached over and took her breast and began a long kiss with her as I felt Barb's lips traveling the length of my shaft.

Looking down I placed my hand on the back of Barb's head and helped her establish a rhythm that felt good. “Yeah. It feels really good,” I said. At Barb I said, “You do that so well, Dear. Jeeze!” Barb stopped at the end of her next pull off and held the tip in her lips looking up at me and Crystal.

“That looks good,” Crystal said.

Barb lifted Mr Happy up and ran her tongue from its base to the tip again and asked, “You wanna help?”

“Think Bob could stand it?” Crystal responded, and looked at me.

I gave her another deep kiss with lots of tongue and said, “I'll give it a try,” kidding her with a rye smile. With that she dropped down next to my wife.

After putting her face to Barb for a kiss, Barb guided her lips to my dick. Crystal took it all in and gave it a healthy sucking. Pulling off she kinda signaled Barb it was her turn and Barb took me all in. The girls began to play with my dick each grasping it with a couple of fingers and sharing it back and forth. Then they put both their lips to it at the same time and slid to the bottom and back to the tip where they would swap spit and tongues with each other before another trip down the shaft. Watching it was totally erotic.

Changing the play they both started making the fast head bobs of the typical blow job. The would swap every several seconds. Barb told me to let her know when I was ready to come. All I could do at that point was shake my head, “Yes.”

I didn't last long. A couple of minutes later I felt my prostate harden and I told them a wad was coming their way in a few seconds. Barb had me at that point and pulled off and told Crystal to get cheek to cheek with her while she jerked me off with her hand.

Putting their faces inches from my dick Barb got right to work I let them know that I was coming with the first contraction I felt. Crystal put her hand over Barbs to help jerk me. When I came it was a powerful shot. I hit them both in the cheeks as they kept pulling on me. After the last drop fell the girls began licking each others faces and then french kissing it to each other. It took a few minutes to finish cleaning their faces that way. But, they enjoyed it. What they couldn't lick up they use their fingers to wipe up and then put their finger into the others mouth to be sucked off. After a short whisper between them both got back to their feet and each took one of my hands.

Leaning forward they both began to take alternate kisses with me after putting one of my hands on one of their breasts. The three of us kissed passionately for a couple of minutes before Barb said to Crystal, “He tastes pretty good doesn't he?” Then she put her lips to mine and kissed me deeply. “Like your taste?” she asked.

Not too bad, Dear.” I said. The girls decided to have a little passionate play once more before calling it an evening. While they finished satisfying each other while I watched and then took seats on either side of me and began thanking me for such a wonderful evening. Barb went down on me while I was massaging our friends boobs and swapping spit. I shot a wad past Barb's tonsils that was unbelievable. I'll chock that night up in the good night column.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xx_mommysarah_xx

xx_mommysarah_xx Sex Lover

Hmmm, would Barb n Crystal like a third wheel to join??

3. Show her off

Show her off Amateur

I'm sure the girls would love it. As would I. But Georgia is a bit far away......