1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Show her off

Show her off Amateur

I love it when my wife lets her tits out to be seen in public. And she loves it, too. She a good looking woman with 38D's that are firm and luscious. It turns her on getting the attention she gets when she gets the girls out to be seen. Her nipples get hard and tall from it.

Recently, she lost a bet down at the club we are members of. Just so you know, Barb has a reputation of pleasing others with the view a bit of her eye candy. The ladies like it, it seams, because they get a bit of attention from their husbands when they get home. And the guys love it because........ well they like to see tits.

Barb likes sports. And football in particular. She's made bets many times and won her share. Almost invariably the guys who bet against her want her serving behind the bar showing herself off. But only the serious make the bet. She'll usually counter that if she wins the guys have to bartend in only a pair of "whitey tighties". And the ladies? Well, she makes the same topless bet with them as the guys make with her. Barb likes a nice rack also. Most ladies will back out of the bet. But some are daring enough to follow through. Barb lets them do it on a night that is usually slow as a gesture of mercy.

Crystal is a bartender down at our club and also happens to be an intimate friend of both of us. She's always trying to make a bet with Barb just as a joke. But sometimes she's serious. Her serious bets are generally on slow nights however. She always pays off though. And Barb and I, as well as whoever else is there, get to see another really nice set of tits serving drinks to them.

But, Barb had lost a bet and she and I went down for the payoff with Barb wearing her halter top. With the knot tied a little lose all she needs to do is slide the neckline to either side and there's a full set of boobs there ready for ogling.

We went on a night that the winner wanted the payoff. Crystal happened to be the bartender that night and was more than happy to let Barb pay off the bet. She loves watching Barbs boobs bounce and her nipples get aroused. And from what I've felt and seen it makes Crystal's nipples get as hard also.

Ray had made the bet and Megan, his wife, also came down. She says Ray always gets wandering hands with her when Barb does her showing off. After a few drinks Megan will loosen up and got to the ladies room and take off her bra and leave several buttons open for Ray's convenience and pleasure.

Barb and I went down late in the evening as Ray wanted. I think it was late for Megan. We called Crystal to let her know we were on our way and she said Ray and Megan were there along about four or five others.

I helped Barb by tying the knot behind her neck so her boobs would look their best when she pulled the material aside. I couldn't help but reach around and take a couple of handfuls as I tied the knot. Barb stopped and turned her head to me and gave me a peck on the lips. "Might as well give them a good tweak, too." she said smiling. A nice rolling between the thumb and forefinger made them stand right up. And something on me stood right up also.

We made a quick trip to the car and I held the door as she slid in. Her chest looked gorgeous with a load of cleavage reflecting the light from the street lamp. I climbed in on my side and started the car. Another look over and I simply couldn't help but pull the closest halter lapel aside and expose a breast to rub for the drive. I leaned over the arm rest and gave it a quick suck. Barb pulled the other side away from her breast and said, "Might as well practice on the way there....." She laughed.

The drive there wasn't especially long but it was well lit. Her breasts were always easily seen by anyone who took the time to look at her. At one corner we caught a red light and within seconds a guy caught our attention by the flash of his cell phone camera. Barb turned to give him a shot of both boobs as she waved and smiled. He must have got a dozen shots in by the time the light went green.

"Don't ya just love it, Babe?" she laughed. Then reached over and took a hold of my obvious woody and said, "Oh. Looks like you do," laughing some more. We fondled each other the rest of the way to the club.

I turned into the parking lot and found a spot and shut the car off. Reaching over Barb pulled my face to hers and said, "Let's turn on some people. Shall we?" She looked down at herself and then back to me. We kissed a long and passionate kiss and without a word headed in.

Her tits looked amazing as they bounced with each step. It was like they did a firm snap with each step. Not a wobbly swing. I led the way into the foyer and opened the door to the bar area. Barb simply stepped in breasts out and ready to be appreciated.

Megan slid immediately off her stool and gave Barb a hug. "I didn't think you would make it," she jibed Barb.

"You didn't think I'd miss this did you," Barb laughed as Megan looked over Barb's rack.

All eyes in the place were turned our way. A couple of guys did low whistles followed by a big smile. Ray turned to Barb as she stopped next to him. "I'm here to pay off my bet. Is this to your liking?" She winked at him then.

"Very nice , Barb. I'll enjoy the payoff very much," he winked back.

"I better enjoy it very much, too." Megan said siding up to Ray. Ray gave her a lecherous smile in return.

Crystal had kept two stools at the end of the bar open for us and as we walked to them there were "Ooooo's" and "Wow's" heard from some of the guys as we passed. Barb smiled at them knowing she was in charge of their attention.

Crystal had us sit in our stools and gave Barb a hug hello. Quietly she said "I want to suck those right now......" as she ogled both Barb's tits.

Turning toward her Barb said. "In a while you just might, Dear." I saw Crystal give one of Barb's nipples a pinch. You two would like your usual? I nodded "yes" and without a word she returned to the back bar smiling.

While she poured our drinks, a Jack and Coke for me and a boilermaker for Barb, Crystal announced that 10 PM was the closing time. After ten it was a private party and only top shelf booze would be served. All drinks would be pulled at that time and new ones poured.

Then she announced that she would be relieved by another bartender until the end of the party but would be there to assist if needed. Some cheers and applause let loose.

For the next 10 or 15 minutes Barb relaxed with her Boilermaker and engaged in innuendo with me and Crystal. I could already see the eyes directed our way from down the bar. Barb turned toward me affording the guys a better look at her while I leaned back in my stool out of the view.

The guys began talking down the bar to Barb, making an excuse to talk with her. One of them turned out to be a neighbor of Ray's. I guess Ray wanted him to believe about the bet. And I have to admit, Barb behind the bar is preferable to Ray in his whitey tighties any day.

Right at 10 Crystal told Barb that it was "show time" and began pulling in the glasses. Barb slammed down the shot in front of her and said, "Wish me luck, Dear." I told her she didn't need it as long as she looked as sexy as she did right then. Her boobs bounced nicely as she slid off her stool to the floor.

Stepping around the end of the bar some solid clapping began. Barb smiled and curtsied to it and took a quick bow. Her tits looked so good hanging there as she did that. I was developing a good hard on looking at her, boobs out, behind the bar.

Barb announced again that only top shelf drinks would be served and that drinking too slowly ends the party. She also added that big tips were expected and gave them all a wink.

upload_2017-2-27_14-57-7.png

Beginning at Ray's end of the bar she got both his and Megan's orders. She walked with an obvious bounce in her step to the shelves and in an exaggerated manner reached up to the top shelf letting her breasts come to fullness and took the first bottle off the shelf. She poured the drink taking her time and then reached all the way up and put the bottle back giving a great profile look to the guys. For the second drink she came to my end of the bar and did the long reach for the booze for the second drink. The bar became quiet and all eyes were square on Barb.

I looked at Crystal who had taken Barb's seat and quietly said, "I want to fuck her right now..... I've got an outrageous woody already!" .

Crystal smiled at me and reached for a test squeeze along my trouser leg. Lifting her eyebrows she smiled at what she felt and jokingly asked,"Wanna do me first? The patio is empty and everyone wants to watch Barb.....” She smiled and winked. There was a glint to her eyes and I knew she was serious. She was.

“I really don't want to blow a wad this early, Dear. I was thinking that I'd need it later......” I smiled.

“How about we just warm up then?” she cooed. “Barb's gonna be busy for a little while. You know how she likes all this attention.” She gave me a bit of a squeeze and I slid off my stool without a word and stepped toward the door. Crystal followed.

I took a good gulp from my drink and set it on the table outside. Crystal set hers down and immediately began a tongue filled kiss with me. “Barb makes me so horny,” she began and continued the kiss with me.

My hands went to her tits without a thought. I slid my hands under her bra and lifted it above her breasts. We broke the kiss again. “You gotta get rid of the bra, Sweety.” I said. In a flash she had it off and threw it on one of the far chairs in the corner of the patio. I pulled her shirt up past her boobs and began to suck on each one. They are as large as Barb's but softer. Great for laying wood between them.

She pulled my face off her breast and again began to probe my mouth with her tongue. I felt my zipper sliding down and her hand reach in and free my cock from my trousers. The cool air made it even harder. She slid her hand along it's length gently. She let loose with a sound of pleasure as she did. I moved my hands from around her waist to her tits again and gave the nipples a good squeeze. That froze her hand work on me and she broke the kiss again. “God! Twist them hard!” she hissed to me. I did and she buried her face into my neck and I heard an, “Awwwwwwww.” She gave me a good squeeze in return then dove face first into my mouth again.

We heard the patio door open but didn't stop. We couldn't and didn't care who it was. We heard someone say, “Oh. You two started early.” It was Megan's voice. We finally broke the kiss and turned to look to Megan. She already knew about the relationship between the three of us from past escapades Barb and I have had at the club. Megan wound up dancing with Barb's breasts pressed up against Megan's dancing. That was Megan's limit but she still seemed aroused by it.

Looking down she saw Crystal's hand wrapped around my dick and smiled. “I thought that's what you guys were up to” she giggled. Ray's so loving Barb's bartending I thought I'd see what else was happening. You two are having fun it seems.” She took a few steps toward us and said, “Don't stop on my account. It looked like you were having fun.”

Without a word Crystal moved me over to a table and pushed me against it's edge. She then dropped to her knees and sucked me all in. It felt heavenly. I smiled at Megan and said, “Come on over and watch if you want......” She walked over and looked down at Crystal's head bobbing on my hard on.

Looking at me Megan said, “I have to admit that I've had fantasy's since that night you and Barb dropped in and she and Crystal danced. It made me hot. And when Barb and I danced and she got breast to breast with me I had to back off. I mean just having my blouse unbuttoned and my own breasts out was way past the point I've ever been. Ray said it looked very erotic to him and wished I'd gone further.”

I slipped my hand under her arm and gently pulled her along side me. “Only go as far as you're comfortable. If you want to experiment its OK. If you like it good. If you don't like it that OK, too. Just don't regret anything. There's no crime in it if you don't.” She looked up at me and smiled. She looked down at Crystal still sucking away on me then back at me.

“Ray's said that he has a fantasy about me being more adventurous......” She suddenly put her lips to mine and gave me a kiss. I returned the favor beginning an easy frenching with her.

Seeing what was happening above her Crystal stopped and rose up to us. Looking at Megan she said, “Would you like to try a little of the taste of this,” Looking down and running her hand back and forth on my dick, “or a little kiss with me perhaps?”

Megan looked at me with a questioning look. I gave her a bit of a kiss and then said, “Give Crystal a kiss. It's an easy start and she kisses very nicely.” Megan looked to Crystal and moved her face close to her. Crystal initiated a small tender kiss with her. Then she began a deeper kiss and I could see a little tongue action happen.

Crystal stopped and asked, “Was that OK?”

Megan quietly said, “That was a really nice kiss. Can we try it again?” Crystal let loose of me and turned her more to her. She began a slow small set of kisses and let them get larger as she progressed. After a moment of soft kisses Crystal began a deeper kiss as Megan warmed to the sensation of a woman kissing her. Putting both arms around Crystal's waist she initiated her own kiss which became a giant tongue twisting sloppy wet kiss. I could see that Barb would have the pleasure of Megan in the near future. That thought made me even harder.

Megan stopped for a moment and seemed to think. Then she lifted Crystal's shirt up and took a nipple into her mouth and gently began to suck. Crystal closed her eyes with the pleasure. “Roll the other nipple between your fingers, too, Sweet Thing.” Crystal encouraged her. Megan's hand drifted up and felt for Crystal's breast. She stopped sucking and looked as she gave the breast a nice firm squeeze. “God this is good.” she said. Then put her face to that breast and rolled the first one between her fingers.

After a moment Megan stopped and caught her breath. Looking at me and then Crystal she saw my hard on still poking out and let herself down and took it in. She blew me for only a moment and the new mouth made me want to shoot a wad down Megan's throat. I told her that I was going to come in a minute if she didn't stop. That seemed to spur her on and she began bobbing on me faster. I wasn't going to argue with a new playmate. In about a minute I told her I was going to come right then. She pushed her face down into me as far as she could and rolled her tongue over the bottom of the head. I blew a load at that. Megan didn't even cough or sputter. She began long slow pulls on me and stopped when she had the last drop down.

Crystal looked at me and said, “Was it as good as it looked?”

I think I got a ,”Yes.,” out of me somehow.

Crystal reached down and helped Megan up to her feet and wrapped her arms around her. “Let me have a taste.......please.” Megan offered up her face and their two tongues mingled for several seconds. It appeared Megan didn't want to stop. But the kiss ended. “Tasted good, Megan. Did you like it?”

“Oh yeah. God I've never done this before. But I love it. Ray's gonna get his fantasy.” Megan smiled and then looked at her watch. “I better get back in. Maybe more later?”

“After most have left.......” Crystal said. “How about putting the bra in your purse in a while and then popping open a few more buttons like you did before?”

“I was thinking just the same thing. Maybe like no buttons?” Megan smiled broadly.

“I'd love that, Lady” I said. “And I know Barb and Crystal would, too.”

Crystal reached over and ran a finger up Megan's breast and said I'd love to feel those nipples, Honey.”

“Then nipples there will be, Darling.” Megan said playfully. “God who would have ever thought.....”

She headed back in at that and Crystal and I simple looked at each other and smiled. Taking me by a half deflated member Crystal gave it a squeeze. “We'll get him back up shortly.” She tucked my dick back in and pulled the zipper back up. Sliding her arms around me we gave each other a long wet kiss.

“I can feel the return already, Dear.” I winked and we started for the door back in.

Once inside we could tell Barb was having fun paying off her bet. We could also see that those at the bar were enjoying it also. Taking our seats we looked down the bar at Megan snuggling up to Ray. Barb was bantering with a couple of guys who were obviously under the influence of either the booze or Barb”s tits. Most likely both. Barb was throwing innuendo laden answers back and forth to them while the rest of the patrons laughed and grinned. Watching her leaning up against the back bar with her boobs out and totally exposed began giving Mr. Happy new life. Crystal leaned into me closely and said, “God, she's making me wet.”

One end of the bar sink was right in front of Crystal and I and the rest was in front of the two seats to our left. Being the good bartender she decided to wash some of the used glasses and tumblers waiting to be washed and set back on the shelf. She used the chore to tease those at the bar. Leaning down she made exaggerated movements when cleaning the glasses with the sink brush. It made her tits shake and wobble in front of us nicely. It did not go unobserved by anyone at the bar either. As she moved the glasses down through the rinse and sterilization sinks she would stand up and have a brief conversation with the person on the other side of the bar from her.

As she washed the glasses in front of Crystal and me she she stopped and got a grin on her face. “Was that smoke break fun, My Dear?” she asked of Crystal.

Crystal smiled. “More than you know, girl. I wanted to stay for a couple more smokes......”

“Made a new friend?” Barb said.

“No. Just helped her with a new idea she had, My Dear.” Crystal quipped back with a wink.

Looking at me she asked, “And I imagine you had a bit of helpful advice also, hummmmm Sweety?”

“Only the best I could provide, Dear. I know you wouldn't have it any other way. We referred her to you for your own thoughts also.” I chuckled.

“Sounds interesting,” Barb smiled. She then stood upright and started moving glasses down to the rinse sink. The guy in front of her had been watching her at the wash sink right in front of us and getting an eye full if Barb's breasts hanging and swinging back and forth while she washed. His smile almost broke his face as she began rinsing off the glasses directly in front of him. Barb looked up at him and asked, “I suppose you like watching me and supervising my work?”

Jim was mesmerized by the swinging tits in front of him so it took a moment to answer Barb's question. “I can see nothing to improve in, Barb. Perhaps letting the glasses rinse a bit longer and rinsing them one at a time.....” he grinned. Barb took all the already rinsed glasses and again rinsed them off more slowly being sure her breasts were in plain sight and that her jugs swung nicely in front of his eyes.

Crystal saw the smile I was sporting as I watched and slipped her hand back down between my legs and found my increasingly hard member. “Oh, your liking this, too. Aren't you?” she cooed as she stroked it through my trousers leg.

Looking over I smiled and said, “Perhaps as much as you, lady.” She leaned closer to me and I gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

Barb had moved to the third sink now. Ray's neighbor was sitting in front of her as she stood up straight and stretched her back making her breasts become full and presenting his view with a pair of very stiff and puffy nipples. I knew she was very aroused by her display for the bar tonight. In my ear I heard Crystal say, “God, I want to suck those nips so much right now. Look at 'em. Those nips are so hard they're about ready to pop off her tits!”

Slipping my hand under her closest breast I found her nipple and gave it a good roll through her shirts material. “I'd like to roll them between my fingers first.” Crystal closed her eyes with the touch of her nipple. Like Barb she loved the feel. It was exquisitely pleasurable to her.

“Oh, God. Not here, Bob. I won't hold still.....” she whispered.

I stopped the rolling and gave the breast a quick squeeze.

Barb had resumed the sanitation rinse of the glasses. Looking up at Ray's neighbor. She said., “I haven't seen you here before. Who did you come with?”

Stuttering at the question he said, “Aaaaaaa, I came with Ray and Mike here. Ray said someone was going to pay off a bet with him and the Mike here and I should come along. ” He was trying to keep his eyes looking at Barb's face while he spoke. It became a failed effort though. Barb knew that already.

She managed to splash some water and get one of her breasts a little wet. Standing back up she looked down at her breast. There was a few drops of water slowly running down it and heading to the nipple. Reaching for a dry bar towel she dabbed the water droplets up. Running a finger down her breast where the droplets had been she said, “Looks like I got them all. You see any I've missed?”

Slowly a, “I...don't...think ...so.” came out of his mouth.

Looking at Mike and then back at him she said, “And you are who?”

He again barely got his name out, “I'm Everette.”

Oh.” Barb exclaimed. “And what do you think of our bar, Everette?” She turned just a little to her right to give a bit of a profile to them and then began moving the glasses to the shelf behind her.

His voice became much more at ease now, “Actually, I love it!” he laughed.

“Does this happen very often,” Mike slipped in.

“I don't loose bets very often. So no,” Barb said. “But some people say that this is better than Ray serving in his whitey tighteys..... What do you think?”

“”Personally, I love it.” Mike smiled.

There was the sound of a cell phone suddenly and Phil answered it after fishing it out of his pocket. We could tell it was his wife. He was trying to pass it off that he was having a quiet evening with a drink at the club. It sounded like his wife corrected him about the quiet drink part and he became very apologetic saying that he'd be right home.

“John, did you happen to tell your wife that Barb was going to pay off a bet down here tonight?” Phil asked.

John sheepishly looked at him and said that he might have mentioned it to her.

“Well she mentioned it to my wife. So now both of us have to get home....... since I'm riding with you.”

Leaning forward with both hands on the edge of the counter Barb asked, “Is there a problem?”

“Yeah”, Phil started. Looking at John he finished, “Some guys talk too much with their wives.'

“So you're going to miss a nice quiet evening down her with the rest of us?” Barb teased. “Should have brought her...... leaving her alone at home like that.”

Phil smacked John on the shoulder.

“Well I hope you enjoyed our company for this short while,” Barb continued.

Phil smiled and said, “Sure did. Gotta get home with Loud Mouth here though.”

Barb stood up placing both hands on her hips bringing her breasts into full view. “Well get home safely. We'll see you some other time.” she said with her Mae West voice.

John stopped and said, “I can only hope it's soon.........” He had to move quickly to catch up with Phil headed out the door.

Everette pushed his glass to the edge of the bar and said, “I'll have one more, please.” Mike finished off his drink in a gulp and indicated he'd have one also. Barb again did her pouring of drinks routine for them. Their eyes never left her chest.

We heard Ray quietly say something like ,”No kidding?” down at their end of the bar. I don't think his neighbors heard it because they were too busy watching my wife pouring them their drinks. Megan had a big smile on her face and Ray turned to look at Crystal and I with a huge toothy grin on his face. He flashed us the thumbs up then gave Megan a huge kiss. Megan looked down our way and smiled also.

Barb had just finished with Everette's and Mike's drinks when Ray called for a couple of shots and a couple of beers. Barb took the two glasses and the two beers down to them and took her time getting the drinks ready as all of us watched her do a very attention getting display of her breasts to the winner of the bet.

Ray leaned forward and said something to Barb and she smiled broadly. Then she came down to our end of the bar. It was almost 11 PM and she explained to Everette and Mike that the bar had to be closed up in about a half hour. “ So look all you can now, boys.” she joked.

Mike said, “Oh, believe me I have been. Those are wonderful. I'm gonna have to think of some bets you'll lose.” he said laughing heartily.

Megan came down and began a superficial chat with Crystal and said she needed to use the ladies room. As is customary for ladies, Crystal made it a pair and went with her. Barb came around the bar and took Crystal's seat. Leaning up against me she offered her face for a kiss with me. It became a nice wet one. I had to fondle a breast during the kiss naturally. Barb got a glint in her eye at that. She loves it.

“Ray said Megan wants to dance with me later. And Megan let me know the details about the patio...... Hot!” she quietly exclaimed.

“Oh. That's why the half hour closing....” I smiled.

“'Yup,” Barb quipped. “ I want to dance tits to tits with her!”

“I want to watch That!.” I said.

Several minutes later Megan and Crystal returned. Megan was combing her hair back into place. Her nipples were quite apparent through the gauze blouse she was now wearing. Her nipples were quite erect. It seemed that maybe a bit of girl/girl activity had taken place while they were gone. Megan slipped in beside Ray who immediately began ogling her chest and Crystal continued down to where Barb and I were sitting. Grabbing the stool next to me Crystal leaned forward to look past me to Barb and said, “Megan's gonna be a hot one tonight, believe me. She about sucked my tongue out when I hit on her in the Ladies Room. …....loves tits, too.”

upload_2017-2-27_14-58-58.png

Barb smiled and chuckled and said, “She shouldn't take too long learning how to eat pussy then. Sounds like she wants to get with the program. She changed her blouse?”

“Yeah,” Crystal mentioned. “When we went to the bathroom she pulled off the other one and her bra. That's when I kissed her and she me kissed back. She pushed my face down to her tits and I got to suck 'em for a few minutes. Man, she loves that, too!”

“Maybe I better hurry things up a little then,” Barb offered. Leaning back a bit she gave both her nipples a good twist making them puff up as big as possible. Making sure as much tit as possible was exposed she headed down to Mike and Everette. She told them that the bet was for one hour of baartending and she wanted to get the bar closed for Crystal. Smiling and keeping her back very straight she told them that she buy them one for the ditch herself, but after that everybody had to head home. With those two lovely tits looking them square in the face they were let down. But good naturedly they accepted the last pour and downed what was left of their present drinks. Barb gave them a really good show pouring their outters and all their eyes were glued on her chest.

Going to Rays end of the bar Barb made a show of telling them of last call even though they knew they were exempt. Even so, they also ordered their last call drinks. Barb poured them right in front of them as she checked out Megan in an obvious manner. Her view had been protected from Mike and Everette by Ray. She wasn't ready to be as sexually obvious as Barb.

“I hear you're ready for a dance with me tonight, Megan.” Barb said in a low voice. “Will I be able to keep up with you?”

“I'll give you a run for your money, Barb,” Megan whispered back. “I've been fantasizing about it for a couple of years........”

“As have I, my Dear,” Barb smiled back. Then Barb reached forward and undid two more of Megan's buttons. “That's enough to heat any woman up!” Barb joked. Then she licked her upper lip and told Ray he had a hot babe for a wife.

“I'm finding that out........ it sure is good to see,” he smiled broadly. He slipped his hand in Megan's blouse now that it was open and gave her breast a loving squeeze as he kissed her.

“I'll be back,” Barb said with a wink.

Moving down to the middle of the bar she stopped at Mike and Everette. “You guys have a good time tonight?” Barb casually asked as she wiped down the pouring tray on the bar. She gave then a good profile look at her. A “Yup” and an enthusiastic nod signaled they had. Running a finger down the top of a breast to the nipple she said,”Gotta close in five minutes though guys. Sorry to end the evening. I had fun!”

“Not as much as I did ,” Everette said. “You are a real booby........er beauty” He turned red in a flash.”

Cupping a breast in each had Barb gave them a little lift. “Yeah they are too,” she laughed. “Glad you enjoyed them.”

“We better go, Mike. Before I embarrass myself even more,” Everette said. Both gentlemen slammed down the last part of their drinks and gave a friendly goodbye. Roy said he'd catch them later when he and Megan finished. One last look at Barb and both gentlemen were gone.

Everyone's sense of anticipation soared at that point. Crystal made sure all the doors were locked up and beer lights were turned off on the outside. Barb found a station on the stereo with suitable music for dancing and then poured us both drinks. We moved down to the center part of the bar. Barb took the seat to my left and slid the stool out to the left of her. Crystal came back about then and Barb hinted that she should take the stool to the left of that. Patting the stool in the middle she leaned back and invited Ray to sit next to Crystal and Megan to sit next to her in the middle.

Eagerly Roy and Megan came down to join us. Megan led the way, her tits bouncing nicely. I lifted my glass to propose a toast to the bartender and all her entertaining work that night. Barb exclaimed loudly, “Yes!!” and shook her tits like a stripper at everybody down the bar from her. Megan's eyes immediately zeroed in on them.

“You had everyone's eyes looking at those baby's tonight! It's amazing how you can just show them off. Look at me and I'm nervous as hell” Megan quipped.

“Megan, people always like tits. I think mine are pretty good looking so I like showing them off. I know that even you like to see them and you would probably love to touch them.”

Crystal leaned over and put her chin on Megan's shoulder and said, “Go ahead. They feel great.”

Looking at Barb's face and then her tits again Megan reached up and took one in hand and gave it a squeeze. Then took the other breast with her other hand and began kneading it also. Barb turned toward her more to help her play with them more easily. “Mmmmmmm. You have nice hands, lady, “ Barb purred.

She could see Ray leaning over the bar trying to get a look at his wife's action. I could see the smile he was sporting watching Megan fondling Barb's tits. Barb lifted a hand and ran her finger over one of Megan's nipples several times. “It's getting pretty hard....... you must be liking something here, girl.”

“These are wonderful!” Megan laughed. “I love 'em!”

“It feels good to me, too.” Barb answered.

Crystal pulled her shirt up and off and dropped it on the bar. “Here, Megan, try these now.....” Megan turned and found Crystal's tits staring right at her. “Another set of 38D's to play with.” she said grinning.

Megan didn't have to be invited to grab a couple of handfuls of flesh this time. Both hands went right to Crystals breasts. She rubbed and kneaded them lustfully. Ray looked over Crystal's shoulder and got a smile that almost broke his face. Barb reached around and began fondling Megan's breasts after spreading her blouse wide open. Barb moved her face to Megan's shoulder and whispered something in her ear and Megan let out with ,”Yeah, I like this....” She then turned her face to Barb and gave her a kiss on the lips and smiled.

Leaning a little I quipped to Ray, “You liking this, too, Ray?”

“Oh yeah, I am,” he chuckled back. “I've been wanting to see her do something like this for years!”

Some good sultry hip grinding dance music came on the stereo and Barb asked Megan if she wanted to dance. She shook her head yes and both ladies slid off the stools and they walked hand in hand to the middle of the dance floor.

Crystal playfully fretted that she missed Megan's warm hands on her tits. Then reached back and took Ray's hands and brought them around her to put on her breasts. Ray's eyes got really big as Crystal squeezed his hands into her tits. “Warm these babies up Ray,” she joked with him. No encouragement was needed. His hands and fingers went right to work. Megan looked over and she smiled and laughed pointing at the two. “”You like all this?” Crystal asked.

“I sure am.” Ray said in a low tone. “My wife is letting loose sexually and your boobs feel great, and I got a woody I haven't had in years. What could be better?”

Crystal reached back and found Ray's crotch and the stiff dick there. “You sure are liking it, Ray. You feel hard as a iron rod,” Crystal giggled. She took another drink from her glass never letting go of Ray. “This feel good?”

“Just don't let me shoot off in my pants,” Ray said.

“I won't Big Guy. Got to save it for one of us ladies......” she smiled. Ray gave her a hug from behind at that. In a half tease Crystal said, “Roll my nipples and make it feel good........” A big smile came to her face when Ray began working both of them. “ Let's watch the girls now, “ she suggested.

Barb and Megan were slowly dancing together. Barb had slipped her hands under Megan's plaid skirt and had her butt cupped in her hands as she ground their hips together. They were nipple to nipple and nose to nose. You could see them talking with each other quietly. Megan moved her hands from around Barb's waist and took her breasts in each hand squeezing them and giving each nipple a good twist. Barb's face showed the pleasure she had from it. Them both their heads tilted to one side and they began a long tongue filled kiss.

I heard Crystal say, “What do you think of that, Ray?”

He put his head along side of Crystals and said, “It's so hot seeing her do that.” Then he kissed Crystal on her ear.

The music tempo changed and Barb spun Megan around and pulled her butt to her, her hands around Megan's hips. Barb ground her crotch into her butt and slipped a hand under Megan's skirt. You could see her bury it under Megan's thong. When Megan froze in her movement you knew Barb had slipped a couple of fingers into the folds of Megan's twat. She put her hand over the top of the front of her thong as if to guide Barb's fingers to the right places. And you knew exactly when Barb's fingers slid up into Megan by the sound she let out.

“I love it when she does that to me,” Crystal said in a low voice to Ray.

Ray's only response was, “God! That looks good!”

I found myself rubbing my cock through my trouser leg and felt the wetness of my pre-cum on my thigh. Crystal looked over to me and winked. I smiled back and winked also. Both of us knew we had found new playmates. She seemed to turn toward Ray a bit working her hand in his crotch. She turned more to use a second hand and Ray let go of her breasts. She was sliding his zipper down and began fishing out his cock. He sat upright briefly and it sprang out with her fingers. She began gently sliding it up and down his shaft.

Barb now had an arm around Megan's chest and was cupping one breast with her hand while her other hand was visibly moving up and down her slit. Megan had a smile on her face which grew bigger when she saw Crystal working on Ray's dick. She stopped the dance turn and just swayed with Barb and watched Crystal stroke him while Ray fondling her breasts. Barb kissed her on her ear and whispered something and Megan nodded her head yes.

The girls slow danced over to my stool and continued an erotic sway together. Megan turned her head for a kiss and filled Barb's mouth with her tongue. When they finished Barb said something into her ear and Megan's eyes went to me massaging my dick in my trousers. As step closer and Megan reached out and unzipped my trousers and pulled my raging hard on out. She spit on her hand and then began rubbing it into my cock with both hands. Barb looked at me and smiled broadly, then pushed her fingers into Megan as far as she could making Megan gasp for a second.

Megan looked at Ray and called down, “You enjoying all this, Dear?”

“Yes, Sweetheart, I am. I'm glad we decided to do this.” Ray called back.

“Me too,” Megan smiled back.

As she stroked my dick Megan turned her head to Barb and said, “Would you go down on me? I've heard you're really good at that. I used a strawberry douche before I came down. I should taste good.”

“I'll give you the Full Monte, Dear. I've fantasized about this for ages.” Barb said enthusiastically. Looking at Crystal, Barb suggested we all go out to the patio and enjoy ourselves. Crystal said she was up for it.

Looking at Ray Crystal gave him a gentle tug on his penis and said he should follow. Ray slid willingly off his stool and Crystal led him by his dick to the door.

Barb let loose of Megan and began to follow. Using Crystal's example she gave me a tug and I slid off my stool. She pulled me to her closely and said, “You have a wonderful wife,” and began a deep kiss with me. I took a breast in my hand and gave it a squeeze gently and returned her kiss.

“I wouldn't trade her for anything, Megan.” I said. “She's too fun.”

“You have that right, Bob, and I want more of her..” She then led me out the door to the other three.

“You wouldn't mind if I gave your wife a bit of a tongue lashing would you Ray?” Barb teased .

“I've been waiting for that, Barb.” he laughed. “Megan's heard you're the best at it.”

“Word does seem to get around doesn't it.....” Barb laughed.

Crystal chimed in looking down at Rays cock, “ Barb do you think you could hang on to this for me? I want to towel down the tables for us. Don't need wet beer on anyone's ass.”

“Certainly, Sweet Thing. Hand that to me. I know what to do with that.....” Barb said. She took Rays dick in hand. Crystal headed for the bar door and stopped.

“Let me refresh everyone's drinks, too.” Crystal quipped.

“I'm ready for another one,” Megan said.

'OK. Take your time, Dear. Got work to do here.” Barb said pulling on Ray's appendage. As Crystal went through the door Barb sat down on a seat just next to her and pulled Ray's cock to her lips. Her tongue traced a circle around the head of his clipped dick and she lifted it and licked it to his balls. Then licked it to the top of the head again. She circled the tip an few times then took it in to the bottom of his shaft.

I could feel Megan squeeze my hard on in reaction. And she also dropped and took me all in. Ray and I looked at each other smiling as each others wives gave us head for the first time. “It's great to have new friends,” I quipped as the wives heads bobbed on our cocks.

Crystal came out the door at that second and stopped in her tracks. “You all better leave me something!” she joked.

“I don't know about that,” Megan said pulling off me for a second. Tastes pretty good to me.”

“Well take a break for just a minute and have something to drink, girl. You'll need something on your stomach with what Bob will shoot down you're throat.....” Crystal joked.

Both the wives stopped and took their drink from Crystal. I helped Megan up onto her feet.

With a drink in one hand I took her by a breast with the other and said,”That felt good, Megan.” as I fondled her tit.

“It's good to have a new taste in your mouth, too.” Barb added.

“......and a new pair of lips on my cock,” Ray laughed. “I liked the tongue you have, Dear.”

Megan reached over and pulled Crystal closer to her and leaned to suck on a breast. “I love those big brown nipples of yours,” she said.

“Everybody does, Sweety. They're built for being sucked on.” Crystal said. “You don't have to stop either.” She gave Megan a big kiss then and stepped to Barb for one. Barb pulled Crystal to her with an arm around her back and breast in her hand and drilled her tongue down Crystal's throat. It must have lasted half a minute.

Setting down her drink Barb reached over and took Megan by the arm and said, “Now, you asked for some special attention didn't you?” Megan's face lit up with a smile. Barb patted the end of a table and told her to hop up on the end of it.

Taking a place beside Ray, Crystal said, “You're gonna like watching this.” She then sat down where Barb had been sitting and took Ray's cock in hand and began stroking it back to full hardness.

Once Megan had gotten herself sitting on the edge of the table, Barb took her face in both her hands and began gently kissing her lips. Megan returned the kisses. After a minute of kisses Barb began kissing her down her neck and then to her breasts. She kissed both nipples several times and then began sucking them and fondling the breasts. Laying her slowly onto her back Barb continued the trail of kisses down to Megan's waste. She then slid her hands under Megan's skirt and told her to lift her bottom up for a second. She did and Barb pulled her thong down past her knees and off her legs. Spinning it on her forefinger she walked to Ray and held them out for him to take. “You're gonna love this, Ray......” she smiled.

Barb flipped up the front of Megan's skirt exposing her clean cut twat finally. Beginning at one of the knees, Barb licked and kissed her way up to the folds of Megan's vagina. Megan was still glistening from the foreplay in the bar and the anticipation of experiencing her first woman giving her head. “You still have the scent of strawberries, Dear,” Barb remarked.

Crystal said ”You watch, Ray, while I have some fun, too.” And his cock disappeared again into her mouth.

Barb then slipped her tongue in between the folds at her face and began to work it in deeper with each lick. Megan pulled in a breath as Barb pushed her tongue into her. Slipping her arms under Megan's thighs Barb lifted them and spread her legs further apart and pushed her face into Megan's pussy. More deep breaths came from Megan as Barb began a world class carpet munching on her.

Ray was transfixed watching the girls. Crystal was taking her time sucking him gently, keeping him from cumming too soon. I stood next to the girls wanking on my own cock in a front row seat.

Megan began to get more vocal with Barb's work on her. As I was looking at Crystal giving Ray head, I felt a hand on mine and Megan pull me closer to the side of the table. She began stroking me slowly and looking down at Barb eating her twat. Her hips were beginning to buck with each lick across her clit.

Crystal stopped blowing Ray and stood to take off her work slacks and bikini pantys. She led him to the girls table and sat on the table spreading her legs. “Slide it in, Ray.” she said. No explanation was needed for him. Crystal let out a low sound as Ray pushed his member into her. “Oh, God, yeah. That's good. Make it slow. Tell me before you cum.....”

Megan watched her husband fuck Crystal for a moment or two then pulled me even closer to her. Her hips were really beginning to twitch as she approached orgasm. Putting her hand behind my ass she slid her shoulders to the edge of the table and took my dick into her lips. Ray watched for a moment as she sucked me. Then smiled at me.

Crystal was coming close to her own orgasm now. She told Ray to pull out before he began to cum and told Megan not to let me cum either. You guys shoot your loads on her tits. I knew what that was about. I knew Ray had no idea of what was going to happen.

Megan was about to cum and Barb knew it. Barb dove into Megan's twat even deeper and Megan exploded in orgasm while Barb kept sucking and licking her driving her to a second and third orgasm. Barb stopped and began kissing her around her abdomen. Megan had stopped giving me head because of the O's she had experienced.

Ray said “I'm about ready to shoot my load.” Crystal had him pull out and she jerked him off on Megan's tits. Then she reached over and finished me off on Megan's tits.

'Barb. Come on up here and let's give Megan some candied kisses.” barb came around the end of the table and, with Crystal, began licking up tongue-fulls of the cum on Megan's tits. Then they would kiss Megan leaving Ray and my cum on Megan's tongue to swallow. They gave her many kisses and finally sucked and licked Megan's tits clean. Megan just lay on the table recovering from the orgasms and kisses for a few minutes.

Sitting up, Megan said, “I think I need that drink now......”

Barb and I took a seat at the table and sipped our drinks and swapped kisses. I played with her tits while we cuddled together. Ray and Megan took seats on the other side and after Crystal pulled her slacks back on she pulled a chair up at the end of the table. Megan reached over and played with one of her breasts.

“You know, we'd heard stories about you guys,” Ray began. “And we've even seen Barb wear some of the most sexy tops showing off her boobs so casually. But, none of that matches tonight. Wow!”

“We hope you had a good time,” I said. “We enjoyed your company very much. I'd like to get together again, personally.”

“We love this kind of …...recreation.......” Barb added. “Did you enjoy it?”

“I'll say.” Megan exclaimed. “Ray's been wanting us to try something like this for a long time. But, I wouldn't listen to him. Stupid me. Sorry Ray, but no one's ever gone down on me like Barb did tonight.”

“I'll let you practice on me any time, Honey....” Barb joked.

“How about you and Crystal letting me practice on you?” Megan said with a smile.

“I'm in!” Crystal said.

“Fingering me while we danced drove me crazy too, Barb.” Megan continued. “When can we all get together again?”

Ray smiled. “That would be fun I think.”

We'll introduce you to a few other people along the way, too, Megan. Wait till you try out Todd's 10 inch monster.....” Barb teased her. “You'll want to fuck all night!”

“Todd? Who's Todd? Tell me the story.....” Megan pursued.

“In time, my Dear.” Barb teased back again.

We all headed back into the bar and had a last nightcap. Megan and Ray cuddled together and Barb and I curled up next to each other while Crystal poured us our outters and counted out.

“Why don't you wear that blouse next Friday and I'll wear my mesh top, Megan? We'll come in late and meet the guys here.” Barb suggested.

“What if there's other folks here, Barb?”

“You think they are gonna complain about a couple of sexy ladies showing a bit of boob?” Barb laughed. “ You'll love doing it. Remember before tonight you didn't think you'd like to expand your sex life did you?”

“I'll give it a try. But maybe not here.....” Megan admitted. “You up for it Crystal?”

“Sure. I'll give you some pointers along with Barb's.” Crystal said as she finished her closing counts. “Lets get out of here. I need a nice relaxing vibrator..........”

Ray and I shook hands going out the door and three topless girls passed around hugs. Since then Ray and Megan have become regular visitors at our house. They're trying to catch up on missing years of fun with us.

• Like Like x 2
    1. smith jim
      FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!:dildo::dildo::dildo:

smith jim, Feb 28, 2017
  2. tarek tarek ali

tarek tarek ali Porn Surfer

Good evening, I'm Saad from Egypt 33 years I want to represent a porn movie Please reply

3. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

What the fuck does this have to do with the story? Please stop posting your spam in the Sex Stories sub-forum!

• Like Like x 1
    1. Show her off
      That guy a spammer?

Show her off, Mar 3, 2017
      wantsomefun likes this.
    2. wantsomefun
      He says he doesn't speak English and uses a translator to type his posts. Too bad he doesn't use it to read the threads he posts in.

wantsomefun, Mar 3, 2017