1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Show her off

Show her off Amateur

Barb and I, as I'm sure you've read before, frequented a particular restaurant and bar. Not only was the service great and the drinks worth paying for, but the staff had got to know us well and, most of all, tolerated our little eccentricities. I'm a candaulist..... I like to show off my lady. Barb's an exhibitionist of sorts. She likes to be shown off. Our natures dove tail very well. We both get off on giving people a thrill.

We knew an older gentleman, Larry, who was going to have a birthday. We knew he didn't have anything special planned for it, too. He said that once you have 70 of them they tend to all be the same. Barb and I decided to make sure that this birthday was different.

After doing some intelligence gathering we knew that there were no plans for the day of his birthday. We told him that it would be our pleasure to treat him to a birthday dinner. And Barb and I decided that he was our next victim for special treatment.

I had bought Barb a hoodie kind of sweater that was low cut. I bought it specifically when she noticed that she could pop both boobs out without stretching it too much. In fact she demonstrated that wonderful fact while trying it on at the boutique we were at. The French guy who owned the shop was a little more than happy about that and tried to find other articles that she could perform the same feat with. But for a hundred bucks that was enough..... but worth every penny of it in the future. Her nips would also stand out right through the material.

Anyway back to the story. We met our Larry at the restaurant and found him in the bar. He was working on a drink that looked good and was finishing it just as we arrived. He was happy to see me, but even more happy to see Barb in that hoodie. Her cleavage was all there to see and her nippels were ready to break through the material. It was December so the cold air outside really helped make her greetings something special. I see that all the time and it was getting me really bothered, too! I think she gave them some extra help when she wanted me to tweak them in the car after we parked. She likes that being done and I have never been able to tweak them too much for her. There is no pain threshold, they just keep getting more erect.

I ordered a round for us. Grey Goose and tonic, twist of lime for Barb, a Jack and coke for me and what ever that unpronounceable stuff was that Larry was drinking. Barb made sure she sat between us, just as a good hostess would. Larry could see right into her top and see the goodies that way. It didn't take much time for him to see that either. I could see him fighting to not make it too obvious. Barb teased him by making sure that she held positions of maximum exposure also. The second drink kinda loosened him up a little and he quickly mentioned how very ample Barb's cleavage was and what a birthday present that alone was.

Barb loves compliments and she took it as a very true compliment from Larry as she slid her arm onto the bar top rail and puffed then up even more. At that point it got rather comical because Larry fainted being flustered and grabbed his chest saying that he had just heard from Mr. Winkie for the first time in years and asked the bar tender for a refresher. Truthfully, he needed it. Barb was giving him the big tease. He was enjoying the heck outta it. And Barb was more so.

Drinks were about gone when our table was ready. We don't have to ask for a particular table when there. The bar tender knows to give us our "naughty table". It's a fairly secluded booth that you can get away with a lot of stuff unobserved. Barb grabs the most secluded seat and I sit next to her with Larry across the table giving him a really good view of Barb's tits. Josie is always our waitress and knows our habits. She'd had hands on experience with Barb's tits in the past and suspected that we were up to something with Larry.

We take out menu's and get the regular spiel about the days special. Barb starts to mess with Larry again using Josie as the foil. She begins by using innuendo with Josie. Josie is used to it as the girls knew each other well. She and Barb kinda tied it up in the same booth one evening while Barb was waiting for me to arrive. Josie was off and had dropped in for a drink at the time. Barb had to tell me because I noticed how "hot" she was when I got there.

Barb starts by asking if certain dishes were rubbed down with particular spices while reaching out rubbing Josie's arm in a very sexual manner. Larry doesn't know that Barb and I already know what we want being so familiar with the menu. Barb got a little over the top while ordering a steak dinner. While describing just how rare she liked her order cooked she took Josie by the hand and placed it on her breast squeezing it briefly saying something about how tender the cut should be. I thought Josie was going to just drop her order pad and slide in next to Barb. The look on her face was priceless. The look on Larry's face was worth double that. He knew he was being teased by Barb. He did that Italian thing and put his knuckles to his mouth and just bit making an, "Ooooooh," sound.

By now Josie, had caught onto the plot and came back with something like, "Could I check just once more to see how tender you wanted your meat?" I saw Barb take a quick look around. Then she popped out her boob and put Josie's palm square on it holding it tightly saying, "Tender like this. And I'll expect you to check my meat when my steak arrives. I don't want it over done."

If I could have gotten my camera out in time the pictures would have looked good with all the other pictures I keep in my album. If Larry hadn't been biting his knuckles so badly, his jaw would have been broken when it hit the table. Josie left her hand on Barb's breast for several seconds after Barb released her hand. That sealed the deal with Larry. It was a little too much for him to appreciate all at once. He said he had to use the men's room quickly, but he'd be right back.

Barb mentioned that she seemed to be doing her job pretty good. She caught Josie on the way by and thanked her for playing along. Josie said that it was a pleasure...... Larry gets back a minute or so later. It looked like he had "freshened" up a little. He washed his face and caught his breath from what I could tell. Barb asked him if Mr. Winkie was doing OK. Larry said that he was doing just fine.

Dinner arrives finally and we start to chow down. Barb stopped and mentioned how spicy her dish was and said that it was giving her a heat sweat while she waved her hand in front of her face trying to cool off. Then she popped out both boobs and grabbed her water glass taking a big long sip from it. This lifted both breasts up even higher and made them look really good. After picking his fork back up Larry mentioned that he was feeling a little heat also. We all laughed. Larry had admitted that he knew what his birthday present was. Barb's show. He just took her all in with his eyes while she was sitting there boobs out, and said, "Thank you for a wonderful birthday, you two. You can keep it up if you wish," he added with a smile. "You do an old man good."

Barb left her boobs out as long as she could but had to end the show as the restaurant began to get a busy spell. Darn the luck. We all had another drink or two in a quiet corner of the bar while Barb did her best to keep Mr. Winkie happy for Larry. After we were all finished we went to the patio. There was a fire place there where we could keep warm and give our last happy birthday wishes to Larry. I could tell he had something on his mind. Barb could, too. She took the bold step and asked if he had any last requests. He kinda sheepishly looked at her and said, "Can I touch them?" Both of us laughed. You couldn't help it with his look.

Barb graciously granted his request and had me take a couple of pictures to give to him. I'll take none of the credit for making Larry's birthday probably one of the happiest ones he's ever had. I gotta give all the credit to Barb. My wife is so incredible.........

upload_2017-2-24_10-25-11.png

upload_2017-2-24_10-25-32.png

• Like Like x 1