1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Entice31

Entice31 Amateur

Entice-1

The Zool

My thoughts became as scattered as the sand on the seashore where I stood. The Zool would be here by dusk…and I was ready.
    I jumped at the sight of a white wolf passing by. wolf.jpg

He is a dark skinned, vampire of the highest calling..With a ruddy complexion..Too handsome to say in writing.Like Vin Deisel and Will smith combined. An incorrigible speaker on Tolstoy to Poe to Niche, we never had a need for words. I know why he was here..As he is every month at this time to collect his monthly morning delight. Yes..He eats me out four nights per month sometimes more during ovulation. I have to hold in my issue” as best as I can.” He said this for real. Rrright. I do this for mine and my families as well as our small villages..Future well being.

I meet him upon a smooth long flat rock while the tide is down and it’s early in the morning when the clouds and the skies seem to blend into mellow hues.Multiple birds seen flying against the shore line abrupting in their calls welcoming the new Day.

He bends me over ever so gently.Asking me the same question he always does.

“Take me Michaela. Marry me and I can take you away forever.”

He drenches his face engulfing his face with my blood red pussy lapping up in ferocious delectability.”OOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMoooo”I come five times in a number of very small minutes, though he will do this than turn or kill a human, he has an incredible appetite-insatiable-each and every day though he gets me only four to seven days a month. We both enjoy and my family and the villagers-eight in all.Fourteen altogether.Are left alone in peace.

After he has lapped up as much as he can stand before my pussy beckons to his amazingly hot throbbing black cock that is about to impale me and thrust in and out so fast my pussy will feel like it turned inside out by seven.Pleasures all ours..He will hold back for hours if I let him.. And when he comes, baby. He comes. Fangs dangling as his mouth widens as big as a cavern in the hills-and a guttural sound I have never heard nor could describe. It sounds. Ancient. Not human. Animal. But different creature.Seducing me every breath he breathes and every thrusts he fucks me with. Right than The Zool is my lover and he won’t let me go during our times together for nothing. Nor I him

Yet though he brings out the Lady Lust in me-making Evil and Sensual one and the same.I cannot bring myself to marry him. Honestly, after he leves, I am glad he is gone..Though my pussy craves his anaconda black cock till I see him again. I drip hoping to eat him into a growling gregarious gorgeous streaming cum down my throat-feeling the fire hit my tummy. All I can say is:yummy.

During “Fowl Play” as he puts it, he takes a vine he pulls out of the misty lake he entreats me upon and binds my hands..I just laugh at him. Then he takes a bite. Not to hurt or even puncture.. But to let me know whose boss.. And he does not let me forget it all through our blood lusting love affair.

He tears my chiffon flowing dress of Magenta and Kennedy Red with ribbons of light pink and roral purple flowing throughout. I gesture him towards my tits. “Well . Suck me baby. Come on now, suck these beasutiful full-teared titt..”BeforeI get ou the sentence he is slurping on my tits like he was drinking Mamas Milk for the first time..”MMMMMMMM” I licked my lips and closed my eyes in rapturous delight as he playfully oscillated licking and sucking and licking…Blood everywhere on my skin.. My own Blood all over his wwanton face!His gorgeous brown eyes fucking me with every look..Every stare. Every helpless,victim-feeling glance.

I felt helpless in his embrace.

He coulod skull fuck me and I would love it. He would fist fuck me past his elbow.. I would just scream with delectable delight. I was sooo in lust with him.. I was drunk on it at his very ever present presence. And he knew it. Then he would drink from my V8reseervoir as I called it..Nectar from the vine as he put it.. Oh we were something together when we writhed in pleasure.

We made time stop.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Entice31

Entice31 Amateur

I put this story up at the right place this time.. Hope you all enjoy. I am extraordinarily kinky.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Entice31

Entice31 Amateur

By the way I failed to say this is only part one.