1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
?

Do you want more of my stories

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Aussieslutimmie

Aussieslutimmie Newcumer

‘You like this, don’t you slut?’ he says with his hands wrapped tightly around my little face, breathing heavily into his neck I nodded my head slightly… his hand reached between my legs and touched my pussy causing me to jump…his hand then reached the back of my hair while grabbing my ass in his free hand…’You want this?’ he questioned…looking into his eyes I admitted ‘Yes’ wondering how he would punish me next…he grabbed my face and squeezed my cheeks together, demanding I open my mouth…’Now get on your knees’ he said releasing his hold so quickly that I fell backwards as he shimmed his cock into my face…how did I forget this story? The time I sucked off my guard in an alleyway in the back streets of the city…he was on his break and it only lasted forty-five minutes so I had to work quickly…I had arrived at the club wearing a white sequined dress, black heels and red lipstick…I had come just to make an appearance and didn’t intend on waiting around for him to finish his shift but my attempt to avoid him didn’t go according to plan…as soon as I saw his tone taut body standing over in the corner of the dance floor, my heart began to beat rapidly…when his gaze met mine with his stupid half smile I could feel my pussy becoming wetter and wetter I was worried that it would start dripping down my leg in the middle of the club…he signaled me over to him like a dog and I immediately obeyed him, making my way through the crowd of people dancing on top of one another…I reached him, touching his arm as he lowers his head to whisper in my ear…’where have you been young lady?’ he questions and I respond ‘I’ve been around…’ he smirks back at me ‘So are you up for it tonight?’…’Yes’ I respond ‘but I’m not waiting around until you finish’…he looks taken aback that I am now calling the shots, raising his eye brow he then wraps his hand tightly around my little wrist and says ‘You can suck my dick during my break now then’…without waiting for me to respond I found myself being led through the club and out into the freezing cold wind…I assumed that he was going to lead me to his car but it turned out that he had other something else in mind…he walked me down into the darkest spot in an abandoned alley way and pushed me against the wall, pressing his face against mine…his big body crushing my tiny frame he whispered ‘you will suck my cock right here’ and that was all the warning I was going to get…if he had to repeat himself I knew that I would be subjected to unspeakable punishments….he grabbed my pony tail and tugged on it gently forcing me to fall to my knees…the rough concrete was painful on my bare skin but I didn’t flinch, I just knelt down and waited…’Open that mouth’ he ordered and I complied, teasing his cock with my tongue as he looked down on me with a concentrated face…I didn’t get a single warning before he reached down, grabbing my ponytail once more and showing his cock down my throat…my throat denied his cock at first, it wasn’t ready to be throat fucked, but he just kept slipping it into my mouth and holding my head until I gagged so much he had to let me off…he didn’t even allow me to suck his dick, all he wanted was for me to feel the discomfort of his huge cock ramming the back of my throat…tears were dripping off my face already and he had even started thrusting yet…he pushed me down and his cock went straight down my throat, hitting against my tonsils and causing me to violently gag before pulling me back by the hair and pushing me down again, his hard cock sliding into my throat again, his balls slapping hard against my chin…he was using my throat to replicate a pussy for his hard cock and salvia dripped down onto his cock…he grunted and raised his head in satisfaction as grip tightened around my hair…the thrusting then began…he only used to thrust just as he was about to cum so I knew that I wouldn’t have to ensure his huge cock fucking my face for very long…my throat was being violated as his he began thrusting his hips and driving his huge cock into my throat, holding my head in place with his hands…he pulled it out just as the tears began rolling down my face again, slapped my face before ramming me again…he began to groan and he pumped harder and faster into my mouth as the my knees felt as though they were bleeding…his cock was just slamming into the back of my throat and my eyes were squeezed shut as I gagged again and again…finally he let out a huge moan and gripped the sides of my head so tightly, ramming into me one more time before throwing me off of his cock and shooting his load of cum onto the ground and his hands…zipping up his pants he urged ‘Come on, get up…ive only got five minutes left…’ …