1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. JoeyNight

JoeyNight Sex Lover Suspended!

Another thread comin form the Zombie lol....anyway lets see how this one fairs, although im sure it'll die jus like my other three :(. Anyway ya know what really Grinds My Gears....when a man post a thread in the personals and it either gets ignored or other guys reply, but when a women post a thread in the personals a thousand guys reply.....like moths to the flame or like a bunch of hungry lions chasin a Zebra..am i one of the ones that comes along and finds the thread after maybe a hundeard or so have replies...sure i am, but thats because im not on the forum as much as the rest...oh well.

Ya know what else really Grinds My Gears......or rather who....Iron Man. Ladies look away becuse as cute as everybody says i am i have a nerd side and this is the rare time that i'll actually show it lol j/k. Anyway who the hell does he think he is sidin with the superhero regristration act.....HE'S NOT EVEN A REAL SUPERHERO! HES JUS A GUY IN A SUIT WITH LASERS...PERIOD. If anything...Capitan America is WAYYYYY better than Iron Man...ok you can open ur eyes...srry for that little nerd moment lol j/k well i feel better i think. um feel free to um....reply but u gotta start it off with
    "You Know What Grinds My Gears" lol...oh and um big ups to Family Guy.:D

2. Pericles

Pericles Incendiary Instigator and Sensitive Sage

Joey, you have been smoking marijuana this evening. How do you prevent your parents from smelling it in the basement?

• Like Like x 1
  3. getmehot

getmehot Queen of Hot Temptations In XNXX Heaven

I'm sorry Pericles, you didn't say it right! You need to start all over and start out with "You know what grinds my gears..." now be a good boy and try again or you'll have to stand in the corner...LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lioness

Lioness A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion

You know what grinds my gears...people using "like a bunch of hungry lions chasin a zebra" in a derogatory way...we CAN'T help it, OK???!!! We're lions, we're hungry, we chase zebra...

Rawrrrrrrr
    The Lioness

• Like Like x 2
  5. getmehot

Hey L, whats up girl?! Feeling any better? Oops, better not derail his thread! hee hee

"You know what grinds my gears"....actually, nothing at the moment....

6. Lioness

Hi GMH!!! It looks like we're the only two up right now...and yes, I am feeling much better. Thanks! And if we derail, it makes for another thing that could grind Joey's gears...

ummm you and K were pretty hot tonight!!!

7. getmehot

nah, joey's up too...he's just ignoring the thread i guess. hee hee im glad you're feeling better! your iron going back up now?

yea,...k and i get going...then something always messes us up, lol

It really grinds my gears when K gets me started and XGamer messes it up... LMAO

8. Lioness

Yes, I've been taking 3 iron pills a day and now I've got to eat A LOT more cereal...or else my gears will definitely grind to a halt!!!

I know...I was cracking up, too!! Gamer's got a great sense of humor and imagination!!! I would've dragged him off to the den for you, but I was already occupied!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2007
  9. JoeyNight

....Girl talk somewhere else ladies lol

10. getmehot

He would have enjoyed that! hee hee...he is such a character!

11. getmehot

It really grinds my gears when Joey interupts the girl chats....and he was just complaining about girls not responding to him. . .we just cant please him, can we L?

12. Lioness

Oops, we've been busted!!! See you on the off topic G!!

13. Lioness

Now we can talk about him and he won't know....if he had played his cards right he might've been having some fun right now...but then again, maybe not...zombies scare me!!

14. JoeyNight

lol...oh how mature, talking about me behind my back...ms.G knows ill get her later.

15. getmehot

Oh, God, I sure as hell hope so! LOL ;)

L, I'll see you in off topic so I dont upset Joey.

16. Lioness

uh oh G, that sounds like a promise....Goodnight Mr. Zombie *Lioness says as she slowly backs out of the thread...*

17. JoeyNight

Nights still young

18. pookey227

pookey227 Newcumer

You know what really grinds my gears? Spam topics. Posts with over 4k posts in under 2 months! and really big posts about some political shit that no one wants to read! keep it short and simple... type more if people respond to your initial statement with intrigue

19. lets roll

lets roll be@r-a-licious

nothing grinds my gears...i'm just such a happy-go-lucky kinda be@r!

smile people!

:D:D:D

20. JoeyNight

......Hm...this didnt last long now did it, eh i thought it was a good idea