1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. xcrunenr763

xcrunenr763 Sex Lover

XC looks at BR smiles and says, "well now thats not much encouragement to behave, now is it"

2. mr one

mr one Prince Charming In XNXX Heaven

walks in graping br by the hair and kisisng her

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Princess of Darkness

*looks like i need to invest in a new ball gag :p*

BR picks up the knife as XC agreed to behave BR agrees to remove the bindings. Seh cuts the ties from the ball gag pressing the dull side of the knife against XCs cheek pulling upward toward her breast. reaches over to his wrists and ankles cutting the ties. She climbs off the table grabs the whip and snaps it at XC .... demanding that the best behave as he agreed or he will pay a greater price!

:D:D:eek::D:D

4. rain728

rain728 Mr Nice Guy

Mr One should we double team BR

5. mr one

rain i think that could work rose need a good hard fucking

6. BlackRose

Sweet 236 ... love the music

*BR bobs head enjoying the tunes*

7. BlackRose

*innocently looks down moving foot back and forth in the sand*

What exactly does Rain and MrOne plan to do with Rose?

8. rain728

rain728 Mr Nice Guy

Lets Grab her then lol

9. BlackRose

dances with 236 snuggling closely to the tunes chiming in the back of my head.

... you call me the space cowboy ... i'm a smoker, i'm a joker, i'm a midnite toker ...

10. BlackRose

coyly looks at rain and seductively jogs away shaking ass right to left back and forth ... looking back again ....

11. mr one

graps rose and picks her up where we taking her rain i think she need it bad tonight look at this inccent face it need to be coved

12. rain728

rain728 Mr Nice Guy

blackrose I want to fuck your sexy ass.

13. mr one

rips rose cloths of and push her down to the ground my hard cock depe in her mouth down her throat. take her ass rain

14. BlackRose

Kicking and screaming ... kicking and screaming ...

!PUT ME DOWN!

MrOne drops Rose to her knees and Rain takes her ass in his hands

15. BlackRose

duped ... due to forum technical difficulties :(

16. rain728

rain728 Mr Nice Guy

dont worry BR I lubed my cock. Gives roses ass a spank then aims my cock at her ass hole and slides into her ass building up a steady pace. scream if you wanna go faster br

17. BlackRose

:mad: ggggrrrrr ... maybe the 4th attempt will be my charm :mad:

BR releases muffled moans on MrOnes cock as Rain pushes hard into her ass. She clenches down with her teeth with each hard thrust. BR pushes back into rains hips and sucks harder on MrOnes cock.

18. rain728

rain728 Mr Nice Guy

thrusts harder and deeper in to BR's ass while sliding two fingers up BR's sexy pussy

19. BlackRose

BR pushes harder back against Rain ... moaning and groaning ... panting and heaving ...

"harder harder harder rain ... fuck me harder"

BR pushes back against rain with such force that he gets knocked down to his knees stumbles to retrun to BR

20. xcrunenr763

xcrunenr763 Sex Lover

XC leaves the bar and s to waits to BR to leave. knowing that if does not behave he will pay a price, he is not going to behave next time he see's her.
    after an hour or so BR walks out of the bar. XC fallows her car, walks up behind her and grabs her ass. BR turns around in shock, and sees XC standing there