1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Cockateer

Cockateer Connoisseur of Women

Am I the only one who's annoyed by newbies who don't know and/or don't care where to put their first 10 posts?

I'm aware that many people join this community every day. That's good, we need new blood here, and some of these new members try hard to make friends and become an active part of our community. Others just want to leech, they're not interested in communicating, commenting etc. So all they do is post 10, 12 more or less (mostly less) useful comments.

There's a thread for that purpose, but many of those leechers just ignore it or can't overlook it. Instead they misuse the REAL Women thread, How to post pics, or personal threads.

I'd like to know what other members think, perhaps this thread can cause food for thought at XNXX's headquarters. vBulletin, the board software XNXX is based on, offers options to avoid this problem.

2. richief

richief The Curly Wurly Man In XNXX Heaven

I get sick of seeing Gr8, Cool etc, even worse is just a few random letters, for ten posts and then we get the Brazzers spam.
    The guys that are joining for real just recently have been quite okay with their first ten posts, but the spammers need shooting in the kneecaps and having their faces nailed to the floor, bastards I tell ya, all bastards.:mad:

3. Emily23XXX

Emily23XXX Studette

I think they should be banned for spamming, but then for whatever reason you need 10 post I don't really understand!! :confused:

So it's really xnxx own fault. :(

I'm sure ipscout wouldn't mind some help in his quest to reach 1 Lets all count down to 1 from 1 Million ;)

4. Baron Von Spankme

Baron Von Spankme Sex Lover

Ok...I have a plan. You get them to post here https://forum.xnxx.com/showthread.php?t=30216 and I'll ban them!!! Muahahahaaa I'm joking dont hit me!

But yea I couldn't agree more, I was on a Dutch site that was similar to this, and it got so ridicules that core members were dropping out.

5. christina2706

christina2706 Dark Haired Beauty

I see that they mostly keep it to the Real Women thread and it is so annoying. I didn't realize they were spammers when I first joined, I just thought they were men of few words. :excited:

6. richief

gr8 :excited:

7. Empress Lainie

Empress Lainie Ascended Ancient<br>Unexpected Woman In XNXX Heaven

For some godforsaken reason everytime someone putz up a place for them to post their 10posts it is taken down by admins. So they resxume spamming.

8. Cockateer

Cockateer Connoisseur of Women

Thank God, I'm not the only one. :)

Well, some of them may be spammers, but many are leechers. They just want to get rid of having to post (they probably hate to use their keyboards, instead they want to wank using both hands :excited:). No, seriously, they just want to watch and download pictures, they don't want to talk.

Some of the spammers have even started by conforming to the rules and posted in that special thread that was made for newbies. And only when they had done that they started their dirty work.

I just checked this: You are right! Why's that? Doesn't make sense at all! :confused:

9. hatsoff

hatsoff Sex Machine Suspended!

forgive my ignorance
    what is a leecher and a troll?
    do I become one by not knowing?

10. ejls

ejls Siren of the Seaway

No, you don't become one by not knowing.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

In computing and specifically on the Internet, a leech or leecher is one who benefits, usually deliberately, from others' information or effort but does not offer anything in return, or makes only token offerings in an attempt to avoid being called a leech. In economics this type of behavior is called "free riding" and is associated with the free rider problem.
    Depending on context, leeching does not necessarily refer to illegal use of computer resources, but often instead to greedy use according to etiquette: using too much of what is freely given without contributing a reasonable amount back to the community that provides it.
    The name derives from the leech, an animal that sucks blood and then tries to leave unnoticed. Other terms are used, such as "freeloader", but leech is the most common.

Thank you, wikipedia.

11. hatsoff

hatsoff Sex Machine Suspended!

see...it never occurred to me to lok it up! sorry

12. Lioness

Lioness A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion

There isn't a sticky thread for them to post on anymore and I don't know why it was unstickied....

13. mmonster

mmonster Sex Lover

what about people like myself who are just sort of slow and cant really think of anything beneficial to say? i have always been a very quiet individual, and want to post stuff but dont want to sound super stupid. i enjoy reading alot of the threads just because there are so many different ideas coming from different people. i thought the best way to increase my post count was by posting actual ideas. maybe i missed a point here somewhere, as i said i am a little slow.

14. Lioness

Lioness A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion

Welcome mmonster!! You're fine and newbies are always welcome to join in a topic and add comments to a thread. The thing that gets irritating to us older members is when newbies just put letters, nonsense or arguments in regular threads.

15. mmonster

mmonster Sex Lover

thanks! i can see how that can be annoying. i felt a little like a leech because i mostly just read threads, try to comment, feel stupid, and then just read more instead. i have noticed that alot of people dont really stick around too long, usually those that just piss everybody off are gone again in no time.

16. onenauhgtygirl29

onenauhgtygirl29 The Nauhgty Night Prowler

Nobody minds if you just read threads. Sometimes when you're new it can be hard to get into the swing of the discussions. I remember being intimidated by all of the smart people who post in GD and so I usually kept my 2 cents worth to myself. Even now I'll often just lurk and read what's going on without saying anything. :)

17. richief

If you want to get your post count up and get a little confidence go and play in the games forums, you soon get a feel of what the regular posters are like. I found it a little hard joining in with conversations on the GD board at first, like you because I didn't want to look foolish, but I soon got over that and make a fool of myself regularly. Just jump in and make your comments but be prepared for arguments and flaming, it's a hobby around here.
    One more thing never, ever flirt with my ladies, remember I am always watching.:excited:

18. onenauhgtygirl29

onenauhgtygirl29 The Nauhgty Night Prowler

Don't listen to him!
    Talk dirty to me. ;)

19. richief

You know what happens when you misbehave young lady, get over my knee right now, yum gonna gets a whoopin':twisted::laughing::laughing:

20. mmonster

mmonster Sex Lover

its a good thing i am not a lesbian, and generally don't flirt with the ladies.