1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. wrisk135

wrisk135 Amateur

I was in a pool/cigar lounge tonight and had my water in my pocket. As I was leaving, I mistakenly picked up a water bottle from a table and drank it. It was open before I picked it up but didn't notice..

Basically. What are my chances of getting herpes? Nobody had drank out of the bottle for a while. I'm pretty much freakin out here, because theres no simple answer on the internet. Am I completely screwed?? I personally DO NOT want to live with an STD/Herpes. (Yes, I know STD's are sexually transmitted, don't be a jerk and rub it in my face)

I don't imagine myself ever seeing the light of day again if I contract this stupid disease... (I know it wont kill me).

2. Obscene Cupcake

Obscene Cupcake sexy fluffzilla

:l if you are that worried just get yourself checked at the doctors. They also check for that when you get that thing done where they shove the plastic toothbrush up your vagina, If I am not mistaken.

My friend always got cold sores on her lips, and I used to kiss her as a kid (NO I DON;T LIKE GIRLS. we did it to prove we would do anything for eachother) and never got em, so. but I also know that you can have herpes and not realize it.I think. I don't know much about this subject. but stop freaking out, really. I mean, did you really ask every person you've kissed if they had herpes? I'm willing to bet at least one of them did.

edit: also, read below where I say that penis herpes =/= lip herpes.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
  3. ejls

ejls Siren of the Seaway

[​IMG]

How do you get Herpes?
    Herpes is spread by direct skin to skin contact. Unlike a flu virus that you can get through the air, herpes spreads by direct contact, that is, directly from the site of infection to the site of contact. For example, if you have a cold sore and kiss someone, you can transfer the virus to their mouth. Similarly, if you have active genital herpes and have vaginal or anal intercourse, you can give your partner genital herpes. Finally, if you have a cold sore and put your mouth on your partners genitals (oral sex), you can give your partner genital herpes.
    When Is Herpes Most Likely To Be Spread?
    Herpes is most easily spread when a sore is present, but, it is also often spread at other times too. Some people notice itching, tingling or other sensations before they see anything on their skin. These are called "Prodromal Symptoms" and they warn that virus may be present on the skin. Herpes is most likely to be spread from the time these first symptoms are noticed until the area is completely healed and the skin looks normal again. Sexual contact (oral, vaginal, or anal) is very risky during this time.

Can Herpes Be Transmitted Without Symptoms?
    Yes! Sometimes those who know they are infected spread the virus between outbreaks, when no signs or symptoms are present. This is called "Asymptomatic Transmission."
    Research also shows that herpes simplex infections are often spread by people who don't know they are infected. These people may have symptoms so mild they don't notice them at all or else don't recognize them as herpes.
    Many genital herpes infections are spread from persons who are asymptomatic "Shedders" of the virus.
    For those who recognize their symptoms, asymptomatic transmission appears to be far less likely than spreading the virus when lesions are present. Many couples have had sexual relations for years without transmitting herpes. Some simply avoid having sexual contact when signs or symptoms are present. Others use condoms or other protection between outbreaks to help protect against asymptomatic shedding.

4. Obscene Cupcake

oh and vaginal (er, penisal? omg I feel dumb right now x-x) are not the same as the type you can get on your lips, i know that for SURE. I've googled it before out of curiousity.

5. wrisk135

wrisk135 Amateur

I know it's a sex forum, but no "penisal" or vaginal situations were involved... Unless some jerk shoved it up his rear, or stuck his 2 incher in it. It tasted ok for those matters.

I'm gonna get myself tested no doubt. But I would one day like to find a "nice girl" (Not a swinger or something of the like), and settle down.

6. SilverLycan

SilverLycan The XnXX Alpha Wolf

Penile. The word your thinking of is penile.

GENERALLY speaking, the herpes virus that causes genital sores isn't the same kind that causes sores in, on, and around the mouth. Generally speaking. However it is quite capable of infecting wherever there's is a mucosal lining.
    Women with vaginal herpes and happen to be pregnant can pass the virus onto the child during vaginal birth, and the child can end up with corneal ulcers (basically the baby has painful open holes in its eyes.).

The herpes virus that causes sores on the mouth can infect the genitals, and vice versa.

Let this be a lesson to ya, kiddos. Don't have sex with whores.

To the OP: I'd say your risk of being infected with herpes are very, very low.

7. Lioness

Lioness A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion

Maybe gargle with Listerine?

8. Obscene Cupcake

I know, I was trying to get you to understand that if you get them on your lips you won't get them on your crotch unless you fuck a pussy with one.

9. wrisk135

wrisk135 Amateur

I had sex with a whore... Good thing she was a virgin..

10. SilverLycan

When I say whores, I mean the filthy disease ridden ones. I think every man should find himself a nice whore to settle down with. Not one of those girls that fucks the football team.

11. wrisk135

wrisk135 Amateur

Well... Ok she wasn't a virgin... She let a guy go half and inch in her before she screamed and said no.. She was a whore before that though.

12. SilverLycan

I think CERN proved that all women are secretly whores. :p

13. Obscene Cupcake

._. and why have doctors not tried to find a cure yet? fuck aids, they've been working on that long enough.

okay that joke was in poor taste v.v

seriously though O-o you'd think it'd be easy to create medication that supressess whatever causes breakouts.

14. Obscene Cupcake

CERN?

how old are you lycan?

15. mailofmine

mailofmine Sex Lover

Well if no one drank out of it for a while it should be fine, water bottles aren't supposed to be that porous anyways. But the best thing is to get tested. It would suck to get her-pez of the lip.

16. richief

richief The Curly Wurly Man In XNXX Heaven

Come on you don't think they aren't looking, Viruses are hard to destroy in total, they have some success with Zovirax good for herpes simplex virus.

17. Obscene Cupcake

it took three years for people to find the vaccine for polio after a polio epademic =/ Since then what have doctors actually CURED like they did for polio. I know bitching about it won't rush things but come on *facepalm* I mean maybe they are curing things left and right and I just don't hear about it, but I doubt it. and I have chris browns "the government doesn't want YOUR drugs to be legal, they want THEIR drugs to be the ones you buy" joke running through my head, making me grind my teeth cause it touches too close to the truth for my comfort

18. Obscene Cupcake

I'm being ridiculous but only cause I'm pissed :( so I'm allowed to be ridiculous.

19. SilverLycan

Viruses are very difficult to destroy. They're like the nano-machines from science fiction but worse because they are real.

20. Obscene Cupcake

3 years for polio. at least, from the epidemic of it. er. dunno when they actually started actively researching it.