1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. ed1422

ed1422 Newcumer

I have been stuck on this specific fantasy lately and haven't found many stories or videos to match so i decided to submit it and see what everyone thought...

I am in my mid-forties white and in very good shape, Italian with a shaved head and olive skin. My wife also in her forties is my perfect type, curvy; thick hips, bubble butt, a pouch belly, and natural big breast that have a sexy sag with big sensitive nipples...

When you see us you think of the typical conservative middle class, white collar, suburban couple.

But my fantasy is to share her with another man, specifically a black man, I see a very dark muscular black man in good shape much like myself. Not one of these huge guys but probably just a bit bigger then me, Im about 6in so probably 8-9in. Im not a cuck or a watcher nor would I be into a dom., just a guy into the hole threesome idea.

The part of the fantasy that has been driving me nuts which is hard to find out, of course there would be the seduction and foreplay which I'm going to skip to get right to the point..

At some point after my wife has been devoured from head to toe by both guys, one on each side of her she gets to her knees. she starts taking turns sucking both of us going back and forth, stroking one while sucking the other. Seeing her suck a black guy has me so turned on Im dripping and then being in her mouth feels so good, the other guy is having the same reaction.

Then she brings our heads together on her tongue, at first both guys are startled but it feels so good and the scene is so erotic we go with it. empowered me wife starts rubbing our saliva coated cocks together and taking as much of them in her mouth as possible. Then she rubs them together facing up as she sucks our balls every once in a while one would fall into the others stomach...

When no one can take it anymore she has the black guy sit down on the coach as she straddles his cock, facing outward with her legs over his. She then lies back on his, his black hands reach around to cup her tits and pinch her nipples while he kisses her neck. I get on my knees between their legs and begin licking her clit while I watch this black guy fuck her. Her clit and lips are swollen and shes soaked as he pumps away and I lick her.

Moment of truth comes when he suddenly mis- strokes and pops out. Inches from my face is this incredible black cock, hard as a rock, oozing pre-cum and soaked in my wifes juice. I give into temptation and lick him at which he moans and my wife rubs the back of my head, which encourages me to suck him. There I am sucking my wifes pussy juice off a black guys cock, all three of us are loving it. After sucking him until he almost cums I slide him back in, lick my wife's clit one more time and then take his balls in my mouth which makes him explode in her.

As he goes limp in her I lick them both clean, loving the mixture of cum in her and his slowly shrinking cock.

I'm still hard wife stands me up and gets to her knees and is blowing me, our black friends sits up on the couch and is now right behind her watching up close and pinching her nipples. My wife turns her head to the side to give him a good show and when she sucks the side of my cock the head goes directly toward him. To my surprise he takes it in his mouth and im getting sucked by both of them, i cant take that for long and end up exploding. They kiss exchanging my cum for several minutes before we all fall asleep in a heap..

2. hornypixy

hornypixy Resident Punslut

Now see, that's where I went, AWWWW with a sad lilt at the end. I once read that a woman's favourite G-Spot is in her ear, and this is close enough to the point i want to make. There is nothing I like more than all the delicious, juicy details of a seduction and the foreplay that builds up to the actual event, and I know many other women feel the same way. I am not saying all women prefer a little bit of fondling and kissing and sucking before they get ploughed. I am sure that there are people out there with sufficient imaginations to read, 'he took of her clothes and his own, and moments later he started fucking her. She cried out as she came and then he came also,' and find themeselves turned on.

I'm just not one of them. I guess I am not as good to fill in the blanks on my own, because there are few things I love more than to be transported to the scene of the affair on the strength of the author's words; to explore with the characters, to feel what they are feeling, to see the room painted in my mind, to understand the desire that is stronger than their will to resist...

This was a good story. I enjoyed reading it, and not just because I've always secretly wondered how it would feel to go through what your heroine went through. It has, in my eyes, definite potensial but in my opinion it needed a little bit of flesh to fill out the bones. It is certainly hot enough to make me blush, though. Keep up the writing!